What? No … -Are you that sweet on him?
-不是 可… -迟早他会发现…
No, but … -One day he’s gonna find out
我们和阮迪先生干的勾当 到时麻烦就大了
what we’re up to with Mr. Reindeer, and he can cause us a lot of trouble.
沉默等于默许
I’ll take your silence as a “yes”.
-不 不行 桑托斯…-嘘 别着急
No, … no, Santos … -Shhh, it’s OK.
-没事的 -不 别杀强尼
It’s alright. -No! You’re not gonna kill him!
-你不能杀他 -不会的 不会…
You’re not gonna kill him! -No, no …
不 别杀强尼 你要杀的是赛勒
No, not Johnnie. You kill Sailor!
我是打算要杀死赛勒
I am going to kill Sailor.
你放心好了
You can be certain of that.
喂 阮迪先生 我是桑托斯
Hello, Mr. Reindeer. Marcello Santos speaking.
嗨 是您啊 桑托斯先生
Mr. Marcello Santos. Hey there!
您上个月给我的货真不赖
That was great shit you sent last in last month.
我有一件麻烦事
I’ve got a problem.
事实上 是两件
A couple of problems, in fact.
两件麻烦事
A couple of problems?
每一件你都得往我的邮箱里投 一枚银币
For each problem, drop a silver dollar through my mail slot.
再附上所有的详细资料
With all particulars.
我们会替你打理好的
We’ll work out “il conto” later.
祝你愉快
Have a beautiful day!
就像我们
We are.
注意行为检点 这是传道家吉米的地盘
Keep them panties up, we’re in Jimmy Swaggart country!
知道吗
You know what?
苏西那小贱♥人♥偷了我的梳子
That little bitch Susie stole my comb.
我最恨这种事
I hate that.
那个小骚货
The stupid little shit!
我在打电♥话♥
Phone’s ringing.
唐娜
Juana.
今天有人给我送来两个银币
A couple of silver dollars came my way today.
其中一个是你的 还有一份受益人的资料
I’m sending one to you, with a paper on the beneficiary.
老规矩 只要能完成任务
As usual, you are completely free to fulfill the obligation
你想用什么方式都可以
in any manner you so desire.
叫雷吉和无影来这里
In fact, send Reggie and Drop Shadow over,
取银币和资料
for the silver dollar and the papers.
马上
Now.
他们已经上路了 另外那枚给了谁
They’re on their way. Who’s getting’ the second silver dollar?
这个你不用操心
That’s for me to know.
成交
Yeah?
多谢了 阮先生
Thanks, Mr. Reindeer.
玩个痛快 亲爱的
Have fun, darling.
你好啊 我的小伙子
How you doin’, my boy?
有时候 当我们在做♥爱♥时
Sometimes, when we’re making love,
你几乎要把我带到彩虹上 让我飘飘欲仙
you just about take me right over that rainbow.
你对我了解得一清二楚 知道我想要什么
You’re so aware of what goes on in me, I mean, you pay attention.
我发誓 宝贝 你那根是最棒的
And I swear, baby, you got the sweetest cock.
你在我里面时 它好像在对我说话
It’s like it’s talking to me when you’re inside.
你和我真是天生一对
You get right on me.
我没法不承认 你是个危险的小芭比
You are dangerously cute, baby, I got to admit it.
咱们去见识一下新奥尔良的声色犬马
Let’s go out into the crazy world of New Orleans!
再来一份油炸香蕉三明治
Let’s get a fried banana sandwich.
这简直是我见过最有趣的小玩意儿
That’s about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.
笨人就像瘟疫 把地方搞得乱糟糟 你们都瞧见啦
Pigeons spread diseases and mess up the place. You’ve seen it.
伟大古老的新奥尔良
The big N.O.!
桑托斯 我不知道…
Santos? I don’t know …
我改变主意了
I’m having second thoughts.
你想怎么样
Guess what?
覆水难收 难道你不知道
There’s no turnin’ back, remember?
-我现在只想大开杀戒 -桑托斯
I’m in a killing mood. -Santos!
-我在波本街上看见你的男朋友 -我拿不定主意…
I saw your boyfriend on Bourbon Street. -I’m not sure …
什么 你现在在新奥尔良
What? Are you in New Orleans?
疯婊♥子♥
Crazy fucking bitch!
姑娘们
Ladies!
你们是什么
What are you?
你们不仅仅是一张带著该死的 微笑的脸
You’re not just a pretty face with a fucking smile.
你们在这儿是为了让阮先生快活的
You’re here to make Mr. Reindeer happy.
让他享受段美好时光
And to show him a good time.
别自讨苦吃
Do not bring misfortune upon yourselves.
把银币给你时忘了…
When I gave you the silver dollar, I forgot
忘了把这信封一起给你
to include the contents of this envelope.
现在把它送给你
They are to be returned.
下手前 先把它亮出来
Show it just before the deed.
我知道那天我学到人生重要一课
I knew I had an important lesson to learn that day.
当她走到最高一级时 我把手插♥进♥她两腿间
When she got to the top step, I stuck my hand between her legs.
宝贝 你可真是个坏小子
Baby, what a bad boy you are!
宝贝 你可真是个坏小子
Baby, what a bad boy you are!
她也这么说
That’s just what she said.
我的老二硬得像石头一样
I had a boner with a capital “O”.
总之 我发现她的房♥间
Anyway, I found her lying
塞满枪♥支♥和色情杂♥志♥
in a room filled with guns and porno magazines.
于是我又把手插♥进♥她两根大腿
So, I slid my hand between her legs again,
她紧接着就把腿合了起来
and she closed her thighs.
你撩得我受不了了 甜心
You’re exciting me, honey.
接着呢
Then what did she do?
她把脸半埋在枕头里
Her face was half pushed into the pillow,
我记得她转头看看我 说道
and I remember, she looked back over her shoulder at me and said;
我不给你吹♥喇♥叭♥ 别让我给你吹
“I won’t suck you. Don’t ask me to suck you.”
多可惜 她不知道自己错过了最好的
Poor baby, she doesn’t know what she missed.
-她头发什么颜色 -很深的黑色
What color hair did she have? -Jet black,
但男士们都比较喜欢金发女郎
but gentlemen prefer blondes.
总之 听听这段…
Anyway, dig this;
她转过身子
She turns over,
褪掉她那条橘色内♥裤♥
peels off them orange pants,
两条腿分得很开
spreads her legs real wide
然后对我说 咬一口桃子吧
and says to me; “Take a bite of peach.”
我的天 亲爱的 看来你是赚了
Jesus, honey, you more than sort of got what you come for.
宝贝 你最好赶快带我回旅馆
Baby, you better run me back to the hotel.
你撩得我全身比柏油还要热
You’ve got me hotter than Georgia asphalt.
不说了 但放过我吧 心肝
Say no more, but go easy on me, sweetheart,
明天还得开很久的车
tomorrow we got a lot of driving to do.
比柏油还热
Hotter than Georgia asphalt.
我们要是一辈子相亲相爱 岂不棒透了
Wouldn’t it be fabulous if we someway stayed in love forever?
有时你冒出的念头真够绝顶古怪
You think of the weirdest damn things to say sometimes, Peanut.
我们不是一直都很快活吗
Ain’t we been doing a pretty fair job thus far?
你很清楚我指的是什么 甜心
Oh, you know exactly what I mean, sugar.
这会让未来变得简单又美好
It’d make the future so simple and nice.
我这辈子做过一些
I’ve done a few things
我不怎么引以为傲的事
in my life which I ain’t too proud of.
但从现在起 我不会做任何亏心事
But from now on I ain’t gonna do nothin’ for no good reason.
我还真知道
All I know for sure is there’s more than a few bad ideas
我们周围的确有不少坏念头
runnin’ loose out there.
有件事我从来没对你提起过
There’s something I ain’t never told you about.
这个故事提醒人们要对坏念头吸取教训
This here’s a story with a lesson about bad ideas.
什么故事
What’s that?
我的表兄戴尔一天到晚都受 坏念头折磨
Well, my cousin Dell was always fighting bad ideas.
他非常喜欢圣诞节 我们常常叫他
See, Dell loved Christmas. We used to call him
“圣诞仔”
“Jingle Dell”.
他希望一年到头都是圣诞
He wanted Christmas to last all year long.
如果他妈妈告诉他 现在才是夏天
He sure would scream when his mom told him it was summer,
圣诞节还要等上六个月 他就会尖声怪叫
and Christmas was six months off.
他还说
Also, he said …
总觉得有一群戴著黑橡皮手套的人
he felt there’s men
跟着他四围走
with black rubber gloves who were following him around.
戴尔说他对圣诞节的钟爱
Dell said that trust in the spirit of Christmas was destroyed
被戴黑手套的外星人给破坏了
by ideas being controlled by aliens wearing black gloves.
他们会逼他做各种事
These aliens would get Dell to do all kinds of things.
然后他话题一转 谈起天气
Then he’d carry on about the weather,
说起外星人是如何控制地球的天气
talk about how rainfall is controlled by aliens on earth.
露提阿姨告诉他 有一天他会发现
Aunt Rootie told him that one day he would realize
戴黑手套的外星人其实就是他自己
that the alien wearing the black gloves was him,
不是别人
and him alone.
听起来老戴尔的问题不小