Now?
现在?
Yeah, it’s kind of important.
是的,挺重要的
Wanna go get a drink or something? It’s freezing out here.
去喝一杯怎么样? 这冷死了
– Okay. – Okay? Come on.
– 好吧 – 好吗?来吧
My friend gave my stuff to this head of the agency, and…
我的朋友把我的资料给了那家机构的头头
he liked it.
他觉得不错
So…
所以…
he offered me a job in New York.
他愿意在纽约给我提供一份工作
That’s great.
那很好啊
It’ll help me pay my rent, but…
这倒是能让我付房♥租,不过…
But what? Why not?
不过什么?干嘛不去?
Move in with me.
搬到我那里去吧
I–I know it’s only been a couple of months, but I just, um…
我…我知道我们刚刚认识几个月 但是,我只是,呃…
You’re the reason I don’t wanna move to New York.
就是因为你,我不想去纽约
I wanna make my life here with you.
我想在这里和你过一生
Look, I’m really late for rehearsal. Can we talk about this tomorrow?
嗯,我排练已经迟到了 我们能明天再谈这个吗?
Sure.
当然
Matthew, trust me, okay?
马修,相信我,好吗?
Just meet me tomorrow in the park. Same time.
明天到公园见我,同样时间
Bye.
再见
Have you seen Lisa?
你见过莉萨吗?
Lisa?
莉萨?
She’s gone on a European tour of Cabaret.
她去欧洲参加巡回表演了
It all happened real fast.
非常突然
They came to our rehearsal and just picked her out, and she was gone.
他们来看了我们的排练 然后挑了她,然后她就走了
Like…did she say anything before she left?
那…她走之前说过什么吗?
Like what?
比如?
Like, uh…
比如,呃…
Cool. Thanks.
没事了,谢谢
Okay.
好吧
– Hi. – Hi.
– 嗨 – 嗨
You want a cup of coffee?
你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Yeah, sure. Thanks.
哦,好啊,谢谢
No.e
没有
No.
没有
No.
没有
Yeah.
还是没有
He broke all my cups.
杯子都被我打碎了
That’s original.a
常有的事
Sugar?o
要加糖吗
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 好
Thank you.
谢谢
To us.
为我们
Leaving?p
你要走了?
Yeah. I have to go to work.
是的 我要去工作
I’m due at the hospital.
在医院里
That’s right. You’re a nurse.
对了 你是护士
I got a double shift.
我要上两个班
You should stay.u
你得留下
You have a key?t
你有钥匙是吗
Yeah.b
是的
Well, I should be back by 10:00.
我会在10:00以前回来
Will I see you later?r
我还能看见你吗
Maybe.,
也许吧
Yeah.b
是的
– Bye. – Bye.c
– 再见 – 再见
You were at Bellucci’s on Monday.i
星期一你去过贝路西餐厅
Yeah. I was.
是的 去过
Hello?a
喂
What happened to you?r
你出什么事了
Hang on. Just a minute!
别挂 请等一下
Look, could I stay at your place for a couple of days?
瞧 我可以在你那儿住几天吗
– Yeah. Of course. – Great.
– 当然 – 太好了
Well, I’ve gotta call Daniel first, then I’ll be right over.
我应该先给丹尼尔打个电♥话♥ 这样会好一点
– Okay. – Bye.
– 好的 – 再见
Lisa!h
莉萨
Oh, shit. Get up.
噢 该死 快点
You know. at the restaurant.o
你知道吗 在餐馆里
I would’ve bet anything you were this girI I used to know.
我几乎断定你就是我认识的那个女孩
But now seeing you here. You don’t really look that much like her at all.
但是现在看到你在这儿 你跟她一点都不像
Hi.-
嗨
Come on, Lisa. Let’s just talk about this, all right?
别这样 莉萨 我们谈谈好吗
Don’t start shit like that. Look, I don’t have time…
别胡闹了 瞧 我没时间——
I don’t wanna talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈这个
Stop acting like a goddamn child about this crap!
别装出一副自己是受害者的可怜相
Stop screaming at me!
别对我大吼大叫
Lisa, what are you doing? Jesus Christ. Be carefuI.
莉萨 你在干吗 上帝啊 小心
It’s over. Get out of my house.
我们完了 从我的房♥子里滚出去
Stop! Enough!
不要 够了
Get back in here now!h
快回来
– You’re gonna kill yourself! – Don’t do it!
– 你这是在自杀 – 不要这样
Lisa, stop this!
莉萨 不要
Is this how you deal with your problems?
这就是你解决问题的方式吗
Huh? You run away and act like a child?r
啊?就这样像个孩子一样逃走?
Go home, and don’t bother calling me, okay?
回自己家去 别再打电♥话♥骚扰我
Hi.
嗨
– Goddamnit! – Can I come in?
– 该死 – 我可以进来吗
Of course.
当然
I’m sorry. I hate to bother you, but, um,
我很抱歉 我不想打扰你 但是 呃
my… ex-boyfriend just told me he’s seeing someone else.
我的…前男友告诉我刚才他在看其他人
I took a chance. I hope you don’t mind.
我用这个做借口 希望你不介意
No, not at all.h
不 不介意
Lisa, this is stupid, all right? Come on!
莉萨 这太愚蠢了 不是吗 别这样
Go home!s
回家去
Excuse me, are you leaving? I’d like to park.
对不起 你要走吗 我想停在这儿
– Hey! – Hey.p
– 嘿 – 嘿
I’m sorry I didn’t call. l, um…
对不起我没打电♥话♥回来 我 呃…
Don’t worry. I’ve just been thinking.
没关系 我只是在想事情
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I’m going to London.
我要去伦敦
Why?
为什么
A friend of mine started his own company.n
我的一个朋友他自己开了家公♥司♥
He’s asked me to choreograph.
他想让我去编舞
Oh, my God. That’s amazing.
噢 上帝啊 这太好了
When do you leave?
你什么时候走
Tomorrow afternoon.g
明天下午
Is it okay if I stay another night?
我再呆一晚没问题吧
Of course.
当然
No, it has to be tonight.
不行 一定要今晚的
Well, then I’d say the 10:15 flight to Los Angeles
好吧 我想10:15分去洛杉矶的航♥班♥
would be your best bet.
应该是你最好的选择了
You can catch the flight to Shanghai from there.
你可以在那里转机到上海
But there’s only coach available; your ticket’s for first.
但是只剩下经济舱有空位 你的票是头等舱的
It’s okay.
没关系
I’ll tell you what.e
我可以告诉你
I think I can get you an upgrade..
我想也许我可以帮你找到更好的
Why don’t you come back in a few hours. Around 4:00.
你为什么不过几个小时再来呢 大约4:00
Something should’ve opened up by then.
那时会有一些新的信息公布
Okay.
好的
Thank you. See you at 4:00.i
谢谢 4:00见
The hotel thing was just stupid.
旅馆那件事真是太愚蠢了
I knew Daniel would find me.
我知道丹尼尔会找到我的
So…n
所以呢……
Why don’t you come with me?
为什么不搬来跟我住呢
Well, I’ve got great shifts at the hospital now,
我现在在医院的工作很忙
and, you know…c
还有 你知道……
And the guy who gave you that.
还有有人会送你那个
Yeah.e
是的
Well, come on. Tell me!.
来吧 告诉我
Last night we did it on the sofa in the doctor’s lounge.
昨天晚上我们在医生休息室的沙发上做了