I think not so, my lord.
我不这么觉得,大人
Dear lad, believe it,
夫人,相信我的话吧
for they shall yet belie thy happy years to say thou art a man.
因为他们会掩饰你的幸福生活 称你是一个男人
Prosper well in this,
好好干吧
and thou shalt live as freely as thy lord to call his fortunes thine.
然后你就可以如你的大人一样自♥由♥生活了 他的财富也将和你分享
I’ll do my best to woo your lady…
我愿意尽力去向您的爱人求婚
…and yet a barful strife.
(旁白)唉,怨只怨多阻碍的前程!
Whoe’er I woo, myself would be his wife.
但我一定要做他的夫人
Alex, what’s going on?
艾丽克斯,你怎么回事?
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, I’m sitting in the audience and I’m getting nothing.
我坐在观众席上,但是我什么都感觉不到
I figured maybe I’m missing something, so I come, I take a closer look.
我想可能我是没注意到一些东西 于是我过来,靠近仔细看看
But you know what? I’m still not buying it.
但是你猜怎么着?我还是什么也没感觉到
What the hell’s the matter with you today?
你今天到底是怎么回事?
Look, the line, “Whoe’er I woo, myself would be his wife”
这个独白“但我一定要做他的夫人”
defines your character.
充分表现了你的角色
You’re in love with this guy,
你爱上了这个男人
and he is asking you to help him get another woman!
而他却要你去向另外一个女人示爱!
You’re upset, you’re confused, it’s tearing you up inside!
你应该很难过,很困惑 内心饱受煎熬!
We’ve gotta see the love, but we’ve also gotta see the agony.
我们应该能看到爱意 但我们也得看出痛苦
You have been in love before, haven’t you?
你谈过恋爱,对吧?
Yes. Sure.
是的,谈过
Oh, good. Well, please, share a little something with us, huh?
哦,好极了,那,能不能 让我们分享一下你那时的感觉呢,啊?
God. you sound so close. Can’t believe you’re 7.000 miles away.
天啊,你听起来真近 难以相信我们现在相隔七千英里
I know. It’s crazy, isn’t it?
我知道,听起来挺疯狂,对吧?
How’s the weather?
天气如何?
I don’t know. It’s still dark out.
我不知道,外面还是一片黑暗
Isn’t it. Iike. 10: 00 in the morning there?
但现在那不是早上十点吗?
I–you know what?
我…你知道吗?
I’m so zonked, I didn’t even open the blinds yet, and, uh…
我喝的太多了,我还没把百页窗拉开,现在,我…
you know what–it’s actually a really nice day out, now that I see it.
没错,外面天气真不错,我现在看到了
Are you sure nothing’s wrong?
你肯定你没什么事情吗?
No. I’m just a little out of it, that’s all.
没事,我只是有点心不在焉,仅此而已
Well. you better get in it. because today’s meeting is very important.
那,你最好专心一点 因为今天的会议很重要
You’ll be fine. honey. I’ll speak to you later. okay?
你会做的很好的,亲爱的 我以后再和你说话,好吗?
I miss you. Bye.
我想你,再见
Bye.
再见
“Lisa. I found your powder case.
“莉萨,你的粉盒在我这里”
“I have to see you.
“我要见你”
“Meet me tomorrow at 3 : 00. our usual spot.
“明天(下午)三点,老地方见”
Matt. ”
“马修”
Hello?
有人吗?
Lisa?
莉萨?
Fuck.
妈的
Lisa?
莉萨?
Jesus Christ! I’m sorry. It’s okay.
天啊!对不起,没事了
I’m calling the police! Where’s the phone?
我要报♥警♥!电♥话♥在哪?
No! Don’t call the police! I’m not gonna hurt you.
别!别报♥警♥!我不会伤害你的
– Get away from me! – Okay! Okay! Calm down!
– 滚开! – 没事了!没事了!冷静点!
Calm down. It’s okay.
冷静点,没事了
I’m a friend of Lisa’s.
我是莉萨的朋友
A friend of Lisa’s?
莉萨的朋友?
Yeah.
是的
Is that supposed to be funny?
你在开玩笑?
No. You can ask her when she comes, okay?
不,等她来了,你可以问她
I’m Lisa. I live here.
我就是莉萨,我住这里
Your name’s Lisa?
你叫莉萨?
Yeah.
是的
And you live here?
你住在这?
Yeah.
没错
No…
不对…
– I’m calling the cops. – No, wait. Don’t.
– 我要报♥警♥ – 不要,等等,别…
Hey, you see that letter there?
嘿,你看过那的那封信吗?
– You wrote that? – Yeah.
– 你写的? – 是的
You were at Bellucci’s on Monday.
你周一在贝路西餐馆?
Yeah…I was.
是啊,我在
And you had a room at The Drake, room 679?
你在德雷克有个房♥间,679房♥,对不对?
Yeah.
是的
How’d you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I can’t believe I did this.
真难以置信我竟然做了这些
I’m going crazy. Here.
我要发疯了,给你
That’s yours.
这是你的
It’s broken.
坏了
I’d be happy to pay for it. You know, my bad luck.
我很愿意赔给你,你懂吗,我运气太差了
Wait.
等等
Your hand.
你的手
It’s bleeding.
在流血
It’s all right.
没关系的
I got this.
我能用这个…
No, l… I’ll fix it. I’m a nurse.
别,我…我帮你包一下,我是护士
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You know, at the restaurant,
你知道吗,在餐馆时
I would’ve bet anything you were this girl I used to know.
我可以用任何东西打赌 你就是我过去认识的那个女孩
But now seeing you here, you don’t really look that much like her at all.
但是现在真看见你了,发现你和她长得一点都不像
Must be hallucinating.
一定是幻觉
I was crazy about her.
她让我疯狂
So, what about the, uh… what’s-his-name in the Cadillac?
那,那谁是怎么回事?呃… 开卡迪拉克的那家伙叫什么来着?
– Daniel. – Yeah. What’s his story?
– 丹尼尔 – 没错,讲讲他的故事?
He’s been stalking me.
他一直在偷♥窥♥我
He scares the hell out of me.
他把我吓坏了
That’s why I was staying in the hotel– because I didn’t want him to find me.
这就是我为什么待在旅馆… 我不想让他找到我
I hope he didn’t follow you here.
我希望他没有跟踪你过来
I don’t think so. No.
我想没有,没有!
How’s your hand?
你的手怎么样了?
It’s okay.
没事了
I wasn’t even hungry or anything.
我甚至都不饿
Actually, you know what?
说实话
Thank you for everything.
真谢谢你了
For the bandage…
你帮我包扎…
…not calling the cops…
…没有报♥警♥…
…not beating me to death with the little bronze ballerina, or…
…没有用那个芭蕾舞♥女♥的铜像把我砸死…
You’re leaving?
你要走了?
Yeah.
是的
I’m late, you know.
我已经迟了,你知道吗
Very late, actually, for China, so…
非常迟了,其实,我得去中国,所以…
China. That’s funny.
中国?真有意思
That’s what my friend said, too.
我朋友也这么说
Well, maybe you should wait.
呃,也许你应该等等
I can’t. I mean… I gotta go.
我不能,我是说,我必须得走了
Do you really think planes are still taking off this late?
你难道觉得飞机这么晚了还会起飞吗?
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
I’m scared.
我很怕
Of him.
怕他
I haven’t stayed alone here since his wife died, and…
自从他妻子死了以后, 我从来没有在这里独自待过,而且…
Would you mind if you stayed?
你愿意留下来吗?
Lisa, you don’t even know me. I broke into your apartment–
莉萨,你甚至都不认识我 我闯入你的公♥寓♥…
I know. I know. I know.
我知道,我知道,我知道
But–don’t take this the wrong way, but I just think you’re a nice guy.
但是…你别想歪了 我只是觉得你是个好人
That’s all.
就这么简单
Okay.
好吧
Good.
很好
Where does a nice guy sleep?
好人要睡在哪?
A nice guy sleeps on the couch.
好人睡沙发
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I’m watching you sleep.
我在看你睡觉
Lisa!
莉萨!
Hey, how are you?
嘿,你好吗?
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I gotta talk to you.
我要和你谈谈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!