糟糕
Hey, you’re not in China.
嘿,你不在中国
I didn’t make it past O’Hare.
我在奥黑尔机场没进去
– What happened? – I found Lisa.
– 怎么回事? – 我碰见莉萨了
Whoa.

(跨国企业家之妻在交通事故中死亡,肇事者逃逸)
Here it is.
就是这个
This is the article she left behind.
这是她留下的
The funeral’s today.
葬礼就在今天
I can’t believe you’re blowing off Shanghai for this.
我无法相信你因为这个没去上海
This isn’t actually Lisa. This is a compact.
这不是真正的莉萨 只是像而已
What about your woman? What’s her name, anyway?
你的女人怎么办? 她叫什么名字来着?
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Yeah, I mean, isn’t– Matt. Matt!
没错,我事说,这不是… 马修 马修
Shit.
糟糕
Is it broke?
破了吗?
You superstitious?
你这么迷信?
God, I am so stupid. Here, give it to me–
天啊,我真笨,给我
– No, no. It’s okay. – I’m sorry.
– 不,没关系 – 对不起
You’re right. This doesn’t make any sense.
你是对的,这不合理
One minute I’m looking at rings, and the next I’m here, doing this.
前一分钟我还在挑戒指 后一分钟我就到了这里,做这事
Whoa. Whoa, looking at rings?
哇,挑戒指?
I didn’t realize you were that serious.
我不知道你这么认真的
Apparently, I’m not.
显然不是
See, that’s how the universe works.
看,世上的事就这么回事
The minute you make a decision– you decide on anything–
你一做决定,不管什么决定
along comes temptation.
诱惑跟着就来
What would you do?
要是你你怎么办?
Keep them both and hope they didn’t find out about each other is what I would do.
要是我就脚踏两条船 期望她们不知道彼此的存在
That’s perfect. Asshole.
真是好主意,混♥蛋♥
I have to find out why she left.
我得搞清楚她为什么要离开
She got scared. Everyone gets scared.
她受惊了,每个人都会害怕
No, not Lisa. She wouldn’t have left without an explanation.
不,莉萨不是这样的,她不会不辞而别
Without some sort of letter or a call or something.
一封信,一个电♥话♥或者任何什么东西都没留
She’s not like that.
她不是那种人
Something must’ve happened, and whatever it was–
肯定是发生了什么 不管是什么…
Screwed you up big time.
反正把你的爱人弄丢了
I know she loved me.
我知道她爱我
So let me borrow your keys, okay?
把你的钥匙借我好吗?
Why?
为什么?
The funeral’s today. It’s the only lead I’ve got.
葬礼就在今天,这是我唯一的线索了
Oh…my car.
哦,我的车
– Come on. – Okay. I know. I’m sorry.
– 拜托 – 好吧,我懂了,对不起
You just have to be back by 7:00.
你七点前一定要回来
I will. Thank you.
没问题,谢啦
I’ve got a date.
我有约会!
You got a date?
你有约会?
Yeah, I got a date.
没错,约会
With who?
和谁?
This actress that came into my shop a couple weeks ago, and, uh…
几周前有个女演员来我的店…
God, I like her a lot, so please do not be late with my car.
天啊,我爱死她了 请千万别晚回来
I won’t be. 6:00. I’ll be back by 6:00, okay?
不会的,六点,我六点就回来,行了吧?
“Lisa. I’ve been trying to find you.
“莉萨,我一直在找你”
I have your powder case. Call me at–”
“你的粉盒在我这里,给我打电♥话♥”
Excuse me?
对不起?
What can I do for you?
我能为您做点什么?
I found a hotel key in the back yesterday.
昨天我在后面找到一把旅馆的钥匙
A woman left it. I don’t know if you saw her.
一个女人丢的,我不知道你见过她没有
She fell right over there. Broke her heel.
她在那边摔倒的,把鞋跟弄坏了
Yesterday? Yeah, that’s right. I remember.
昨天?哦,没错,想起来了
You wanted to leave the keys with me?
你要把钥匙交给我吗?
No. Actually, l, uh…
不是的,其实,我,呃…
could you give her this note if she comes back in here?
要是她再来的话,你能把这个条子交给她吗?
– No problem. – Thanks a lot.
– 没问题 – 多谢
Sure.
不客气
Lisa!
莉萨!
Lisa!
莉萨!
“Lisa. I returned your key as you asked.
“莉萨,按照你的要求,我把钥匙还给你”
“You must let me see you if only for one last time.
“你得让我见你最后一面”
“Call me. My heart can’t stand it.
“给我打电♥话♥,我受不了了”
All my love. Daniel. ”
“全心全意爱你,丹尼尔”
Shit.
糟糕
– Ass. – I’m so sorry.
– 混♥蛋♥ – 对不起
– Hey, I could explain. – You are an asshole.
– 嘿,我不是无缘无故的 – 你是个混♥蛋♥
Do me a favor– don’t ask me for any more favors.
求你了,别在让我帮你了
Come on. Luke…
拜托,卢克…
I found her. I think I found her. I found her apartment, anyway.
我找到她了,我想我找到她了 起码我找到她住的地方了
I’m really happy for you, Matty.
我真为你高兴,马修
I left a note under her door to meet me at the park tomorrow.
我在她门口留了个条子,让她明天到公园见我
Guess you guys should have a picnic.
看来你们要野餐罗
Jesus, man. I said I was sorry.
天,老兄,我说了我很抱歉了
My entire evening is screwed.
我的约会全完了
Look, I’m not really that late, brother.
我其实没太晚啊
Alex doesn’t wait for anyone. Trust me. I’ve already left three messages.
艾丽克斯可是不等人的,我已经给她留了三个消息了
Well, why didn’t you take a cab?
那你干嘛不坐出租车去?
‘Cause I was waiting for you. I was waiting for my car.
因为我在等你,等我还我的车
Luke, it’s not that late. You can still drive over there.
卢克,还不算太晚,你还可以开过去
Go over there? And do what? Throw little pebbles up at her window?
去那?去干嘛?用石头砸她的窗户?
She’s gone. It’s over. Just forget it.
我们完了,结束了,算了吧
Maybe not.
不一定
I hope, for our friendship, this is who I want it to be.
希望吧,为了我们的友谊 这最好是我要等的人
Want to see how cool I am? Three rings.
看我多冷静?三声铃响(才接电♥话♥)
Hello?
喂?
Hey, how’s it goin’?
嘿,你好吗?
Oh, I’m so sorry. Did you get my messages?
哦,我非常抱歉,你收到我的消息了吗?
No, I lent my car to my buddy Matt, and he was a little late coming home.
没有,我把车借给我的死党麦特了 他回来晚了点
No, sure. He’s right here. Hold on a sec.
不是,当然,他在这,等等
She wants to talk to you.
她想和你谈谈
Fix it. You have to fix it.
摆平,你得把这事摆平
Hello?
喂?
He’s full of shit. isn’t he?
他满口胡言,对吧?
Yeah, he’s full of shit, all right.
没错,他满口胡言
Yeah. I knew it.
我就知道
He didn’t lend me his car. I took it.
他没有借我他的车,我偷偷开走的
I stole his keys.
我偷了他的钥匙
That’s good.
真棒
Why would you do that?
你干嘛要这么干?
Because I’m a selfish idiot.
因为我是一个自私的混♥蛋♥
And I had this whole thing going on that…
我有很重要的事…
I don’t wanna bore you with it.
我不想让你烦心
Please. I insist.
请说,我想听
Okay.
好吧
Well, um…
这个,嗯…
I was looking for somebody. A woman.
我在找一个人,一个女人
I wasn’t thinking.
我无法♥正♥常思考了
Got a little desperate.
有点绝望
Oh. I’m sorry.
哦,对不起
No.
没关系
I should be apologizing to you.
其实是我该向你道歉
And I am apologizing to you. I’m very sorry that I ruined your evening.
而我也正要向你道歉 非常抱歉,我破坏了你们的美好夜晚
Did you find her?
你找到她了吗?
I think so. Yeah. I found where she lives.
我想是的,我找到她住哪了
Well. you should go back. and you should look for her.
哪你该回去,你该去找她
I think I will. Thanks.
我想我会的,谢谢
You’re boring now. Give me the phone.
你够烦的了,给我电♥话♥
– Okay, Alex. I gotta go. – Nice to talk to you.
– 好吧,艾丽克斯,我得走了 – 很高兴和你聊
Nice to talk to you, too. Bye-bye.
我也很高兴,再见
She’s nice, man.
她心肠不错,老兄
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?

Okay. Why don’t I just– I’ll pick you up at the theater.
好吧,要不我♥干♥脆… 我去剧院接你吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!