糟糕
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. No, he’s not on the plane.
是的,不是,他没在飞机上
He’s…
他…
He’s sick.
他生病了
No, he’s very sick. He has food poisoning.
不行,他病的很严重 他食物中毒了
No, he’ll be there in the next couple of days.
不,他几天以后会去的
Lisa?
莉萨?
All right.
好吧
Hello?
喂?
Lisa?
莉萨?
Here. sweetie. Just take one of these to help you sleep on the plane.
拿着,亲爱的,这些能让你在飞机上睡的舒服点
That line–what it does to your calf– that is what we call sexy.
看这线条,配上你的小腿 就一个词,性感
Wanna try pink? Hmm?
想试试粉红的吗? 嗯?
– Okay. – Okay. Have a seat.
– 好吧 – 好,坐下吧
Hey. There you are. Where you been?
嘿,你在这啊,你去哪了?
You look like shit. I hope she was worth it.
你看起来糟极了 希望她值得你这么做
Hey, do we have a size ten in pink?
嘿,我们有十号♥的,粉红色的吗?
Yeah, in the back.
有,后面有
– Hey, Ellie. – Hey.
– 嘿,艾莉 – 嘿
– I gotta talk to you. – Lady Dragon Shoes.
– 我要和你谈谈 – (这里是)龙女鞋店
Ow. So, who is she?
哦,好吧,她是谁?
You wouldn’t believe me.
你不会相信的
Betcha I do. I probably even know her. What’s her name?
打赌吗,我说不定都认识她,她叫什么?
That’s the thing.
关键就在这里
You don’t know her name? Oh, man.
你不知道她叫什么?哦,老兄啊
I know that she’s a dancer.
我知道她是跳舞的
You mean, like a stripper?
你是说,脱衣舞?
No, shithead. Like a real dancer.
当然,不是,笨蛋 真正的舞蹈家
Oh, God. I love a dancer’s body. Ooh.
哦,天啊,我喜欢舞蹈家的身体,哦
But her face is like…
但是她的脸就像…
Her eyes…
她的眼睛…
…and her…skin is just…
…还有她的皮肤,简直是…
She just makes me all…
她简直要让我…
What is “wha” and “duh”? She just makes you more inarticulate than usual.
你这又“哇”又“哈”的干什么呢? 她只不过让你比平时还结巴了
You are obsessed, which I don’t understand.
你被迷住了,我真无法理解
I mean, I don’t know how you decide on just one.
我是说,我不懂你怎么能决定就只和一个女人(在一起)
I mean, my customer over there– she’s got great legs. Ellie.
好比,我那边的那位顾客… 她的腿漂亮极了,还有艾莉
All right? There is something hot about Ellie.
艾莉也非常性感
The blonde at the window.
还有窗户旁边的那位金发美女
I mean, come on.
我说,老兄
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Matty, are you all right?
马修,你没病吧?
Lady Dragon Shoes. Can I help you?
龙女鞋店,您需要什么?
The blonde?
金发美女?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Give me some shoes.
给我几双鞋
– Shoes? – Yeah.
– 鞋? – 没错
Got lots of shoes.
这就是不缺鞋
I’m sorry I took so long. Pink. It’s my last pair.
对不起,让您久等了 粉红色的,最后一双了
Could I help you with anything?
需要我帮忙吗?
Yes.
是的
Those shoes in the window.
橱窗里的那双鞋
The black ones with the red sole.
红底黑色的那双
I’d like to try them on, please.
请给我拿一双,我想试一下
The blacks and reds. Okay.
红底黑色的,好
I’ll just go in the back and get them for you.
我马上到后面拿给你
That’s where we keep them– in the back–so…
我们把他们都放在后面
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Uh, Matty?
呃,Matty?
Maybe you’d like to ask the lady what size shoe she wears.
也许你还该问问这位女士她穿多大号♥的
– Right. – 8 1/2.
– 哦,没错 – 八又二分之一
Like Fellini.
好像费里尼的一样
Right.
是的
I mean his movie, not his shoe size. I don’t know his shoe size, obviously.
我是说他的电影,不是他鞋子的号♥ 我当然不知道他穿多大的鞋
8 1/2.
八又二分之一
Shit.
糟糕
What was that?
怎么回事?
Fellini! What the hell was I thinking?
费里尼!我想什么呢?
I have no idea.
我怎么知道
But you were right about one thing. God, she’s beautiful.
但是你眼光不错,天!她真漂亮
And you, my man, are an idiot.
而你,老兄,简直像个白♥痴♥
All right, look. Here’s the thing, all right?
好啦,看,就这么回事
You’ve obviously blown it, she obviously hates you,
你显然搞砸了,她明显不喜欢你
so you stay right here and let the man take a shot.
所以你最好待这里,让真正的男人出马
– Shut up. Give me the shoes. – All right. Go.
– 闭嘴,给我鞋 – 好吧,去吧
Just remember– you’re not funny.
不过记住,你不怎么风趣
Here we go. Black and red.
这是你要的,红底黑色的
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
They’re too big.
太大了
Too big? Really?
太大了?真的?
Luke, these are 9 1/2s.
卢克,这是九♥码♥半的
I’m sorry. That’s the smallest size we have.
对不起,这是我们最小号♥的了
Oh, well. Too bad.
哦,好吧,真可惜
Not–you know… not necessarily.
不一定
We can order these for you.
我们能替你订货
Special order. And, uh– I can, uh, if you leave your number,
特殊订货,呃,我可以 如果你留下你的电♥话♥号♥码
I can give you a call personally when they come in.
等鞋一到我就给你打电♥话♥
Do you normally spy on people?
你经常偷♥窥♥别人吗?
What?
什么?
Are you really gonna tell me that you’re a huge fan of modern dance?
难道你像告诉我你是现代舞的爱好者?
Look, I’ve never done anything like that before.
我说,我以前可没做过那事
Honestly–could you let me take you out for a cup of coffee and explain?
说真的,你能允许我请你喝杯咖啡 解释一下吗?
I don’t think so.
我不愿意
I’ll stay on my side of the table. I promise.
我保证,我会一直待在桌子这边的
Just call me when the shoes come in, okay?
等鞋来了给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
Listen, I’m not what you think I am, okay?
听我说,我不是你想的那样!知道吗?
Shit.
糟糕
“Tomorrow night. 6:00. CafР“Вc Tangiers on Kinzie.
“明晚六点,金兹街的丹吉尔咖啡馆见
Now you won’t have to follow me. ”
现在你不需要跟踪我了”
Well, my parents eventually split up, and my mom moved back to Prague.
我父母最后还是分手了 我妈妈搬回了布拉格
But my dad’s still here. He lives in California.
但是我爸爸还在这里,他住在加利福尼亚
I wish I was in California right now.
我希望我现在也在加利福尼亚
So, why did you want to become a photographer?
那,你为什么要做摄影师?
Fish.
鱼
Fish.
鱼
Tropical fish, actually.
热带鱼
When I was a kid, I used to go to the library and pick out all the books…
在我小的时候,我经常去图书馆 借那些…
…with tropical fish, you know.
…有热带鱼的书
Beautiful colors and shapes.
五光十色,千奇百怪
When I was eight years old, I realized someone had to take pictures of the fish.
我八岁的时候,我懂了是有人照了这些鱼的照片
And I wanted that to be me.
我希望做那样的人
But I grew up and I realized that…
但是当我长大以后,我明白了
things don’t have to be extraordinary to be beautiful.
不是只有特殊的东西才会美
The ordinary could be just as beautiful.
很多平凡的事也很美
Like what?
比如呢?
Well…
嗯…
Like–you see the couple there?
好比,你看见那边的那对夫妻了吗?
Look at the way the girl is holding on to him so tight.
看那女孩抱他抱的多紧
But he can still drink his coffee.
但是他还是能喝咖啡
It looks like she feels safe wrapped around him.
看起来她抱着他就很有安全感
And if you believe that, I’ll tell you another one.
如果你也这么觉得,我再告诉你一个
Take my picture.
给我照一张
I feel beautiful tonight.
我今晚觉得很美
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Okay.
就这样吧
– Hi. – Hi.
– 嗨 – 嗨
Ma’am?
夫人?
I have your dry cleaning.
您的衣服干洗好了
Shit.