Magnificent, aren’t they?
非常漂亮 对吧?
God’s tears.
上帝的眼泪
Yeah.
是的
It’s beautiful.
很美
So are the others. I, uh…
其他的也很美 我 呃…
I guess I just… have to make the right decision.
我想我得做出正确的选择
In the end, it’s not your eye that must decide.
最后,做出选择的 不一定是你的眼睛
Yeah.
是的
Did Rebecca call?
瑞贝卡打过电♥话♥来吗?
Yeah. She’ll be at the restaurant in an hour to take you to the airport.
打过,她一个小时以后会去餐馆接你 送你去机场
I put your tickets, passport, and your new cell phone in your briefcase
我已经把你的机票、护照 和新手♥机♥放到你的手提箱里了
and Hong will be there in ten minutes.
而洪十分钟以后就会到了
Thanks. See you in four days.
谢谢,四天以后再见
The second you land,
你一下飞机
those guys are gonna start poking and prodding to see what you’re made of.
那些家伙就会开始试探你 看你是个什么货色
Are you sure I’m the right guy for this, Walter?
你确定我是合适的人选吗,沃尔特?
I’m no good at this corporate stuff, I hate flying–
我对公♥司♥的这套不在行 我讨厌飞来飞去的
and isn’t this Bob’s thing, anyway?
而且不是一直是鲍勃在管这摊事吗?
Bob? Come on, you’re gonna be fine.
鲍勃? 别傻了,你会做好的
Just don’t eat anything that wears a collar,
尽管放手去干
and if you need me, I’ll be on the beach in Cozumel screening my calls.
如果你要找我,我就在科苏梅尔的海滩
Look…this is a big break for you.
听我说,这对你来说的确不轻松
But I’m giving you this account because I think you’re the right man for the job.
但是我之所以让你来干 是因为我认为你最适合
Besides, you’re gonna be a member of the family soon, right?
何况,你很快就要成为 我们家庭的一员了,对吧?
Going down, please.
我们下去,谢谢
Oh. Matthew, keep away from the bang-bang girls
哦,马修,离那些野女人远点
or Rebecca will kick my ass, all right?
要不瑞贝卡非把我踹死不可
Matty.
马修
– Matty! – Luke! Hey, man.
– 马修 – 卢克!怎么样啊,老兄
– How are you, man? – I’m good. How are you?
– 你还好吗? – 我很好,你怎么样?
Really good. Really good. Good to see you. You look great.
非常好,非常好,见到你真高兴 你看上去不错嘛
Thanks, man. I mean, I do.
谢谢夸奖,我的确还行
You still doing that whole advertising thing in New York?
你还在纽约做广♥告♥吗?
I moved back.
我搬回来了
– When did you get back? – Two months ago.
– 你什么时候回来的? – 两个月前
Two months? What are you doing?
两个月前?你现在干嘛?
You don’t call your friend? You could’ve called me.
你为什么不给朋友们打个电♥话♥说一声啊? 至少也该给我打一个啊
I know. I just–I moved back with a girl that I met in New York
我知道,我只是…我在纽约碰到了一个女孩 我和她一起搬回来的
and I’m working for her brother, and it’s…
现在我替她哥哥工作,是那种…
That sounds serious.
听起来好像蛮重要的
Maybe. I don’t know. We’ll see.
可能吧,我也不知道,看看吧
You look very serious. Look at you.
你看起来好像大人物了,看你这身
I know, man.
我知道
Hold on!
等等!
Listen, man, I gotta go to a meeting.
我说,老兄,我要去参加个会议
Yeah, I need to probably move my car, too.
是啊,我也得去挪挪我的车
And then I’m going to China tonight.
另外我今晚会去中国
– China? That’s weird. – Yeah, I know.
– 中国?难以想像 – 是啊,我知道
Let me give you a call when I get back. Monday?
等我回来我给你打电♥话♥,就周一,怎么样?
Yeah, sounds good–shut up!
行啊,就这么着…等一会儿
All right, look, here’s my card. Don’t wait two years–call me!
好啦,这是我的名片, 别又让我等上两年,给我打电♥话♥!
The old shop.
还是那家店
– All right? – I will, man.
– 好吗? – 没问题
You look good. That’s a nice tie.
你看起来真棒,这领带不错
Good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Are you done? Come on!
你们聊完了没啊?快点!
He’s very impressed with what you’ve done,
你们所做的一切给他留下了很深的印象
and he assures you that when you get to China,
他说当你们到中国以后
you’ll be met with much enthusiasm and support.
你们将受到热烈欢迎和大力支持
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Some champagne, please. Excuse me.
请拿香槟来,喂!
Excuse you.
看着点
Matthew is a, uh, photographer. Beautifully, wonderfully creative man.
马修是摄像师,他非常有创新精神
And here’s my favorite sister.
这是我最疼爱的妹妹
His only sister.
他唯一的妹妹
Mr. Hong, Ms. Chin, this is my sister Rebecca.
洪先生,陈小姐,这是我的妹妹瑞贝卡
Hey, Sweetie. How are you?
亲爱的,你好吗?
As you can see,
如你们所见
Matthew has managed to make himself indispensable even away from the office.
马修已经是个不可缺少的人了 即使是在公♥司♥以外的地方
Here, Sweetie. Just take one of these to help you sleep on the plane.
拿着,亲爱的,这些能让你在飞机上睡的舒服点
Mr. Hong would like to propose a toast.
洪先生要敬大家一杯
Oh, yes.
哦,当然
To a long and prosperous marriage…
祝婚姻幸福长久…
of our two companies.
我们两家公♥司♥的婚姻
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
我没事
Um, excuse me. I’m gonna go make a phone call.
呃,请原谅,我得打个电♥话♥
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Excuse me, can I have the check, please.
对不起,能把支票给我吗
Just a minute!
等等!
Sorry.
对不起
No, you listen! And I don’t feel like calming down.
不,你听着!我没法平静下来
It’s over, okay? That’s why I wanted to meet.
我们结束了,懂吗? 这就是我找你来的原因
No, actually I don’t think it was an accident.
不,事实上,我不认为这是个巧合
It’s in the paper!
报纸上都写了!
I don’t ever want to see you again, Daniel.
我再也不想见到你了,丹尼尔
Stop following me, or I’ll call the police!
别跟着我,不然我就叫警♥察♥了!
Lisa.
莉萨
Lisa!
莉萨
Whoa. Hey, come on.

Are you all right?
你还好吗?
I pissed her off.
我把她惹急了
You wanna put that on this card, please?
你想在卡片上记下这个吗?
Oh! This stupid…
哦!这个蠢…
Need some help there, Mare?
需要帮忙吗?Mare?
– What’s up? – It’s so frustrating.
– 怎么了? – 真让人泄气
I just can’t work out why there’s no sound.
我就是搞不懂为什么没有声音
I just…
我只是…
Matthew? Hello?
马修?喂?
Anybody home?
有人在家吗?
I’ll take this one, if you want.
要是你愿意的话,我来干这个
Knock yourself out, kid.
那就看你的了
(柳条公园维修部,精修各类相机,摄像机)
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
Shit.
糟糕
– They wanna know how long–hey! – Mary, I’ll be right back.
– 他们想知道多久…嘿,马修! – 玛丽,我马上就回来
– Sorry. – Where are you going?!
– 对不起 – 你去哪里?!
Oh, sorry!
哦,对不起!
– Hey, guys. – Hey, Lisa.
– 你们好啊 – 莉萨,你好啊
See you inside.
里面见
Hey.

Hey.

– Probably time to go, right? – Yes.
– 到时间了? – 是的
Okay.
好吧
Pre-boarding call for flight 752 to Munich.
飞往慕尼黑的752次航♥班♥快要登机了
All passengers should board at this time at gate 5-A
请所有乘客到登机口5-A办理登机手续
I guess, uh, this is it.
我想,我该进去了
Are you sure nothing’s wrong?
你肯定一切都好吗?
No. No, I’m fine.
没事,我没事
Okay. Well, call me when you get there.
好吧,那到了以后给我打电♥话♥
Okay. I will.
好的,我会的
I love you.
我爱你
Me, too.
我也是
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Your attention. please.
请注意
This is the final boarding call for American Airlines flight 153
飞往上海的美国航♥空♥公♥司♥153次班机
service to Shanghai.
即将停止登机
All passengers should now be boarding at gate 1 0-B.
(还没登机的)所有乘客请马上到登机口10-b办理登机手续
Matthew Simon. S-l-M-O-N.
马修·西蒙 S-l-M-O-N
Shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!