‘赞赏
‘Preciated.
道歉
Apologies.
我们刚刚说到哪了? – 正如我所说…
Where were we? – As I was saying…
我有个计划最重要的事情 我们需要的是盐…
I have a plan. And the first things we need are salt…
‘红甘蓝, 氨, 柠檬, 醋
‘Red cabbage, ammonia, lemon, vinegar.’
还有小苏打
And baking soda.
我需要解决这个问题 我可以要你的一些吗?
I need to dissolve this. Can I have some of yours?
是的, 等一下
Yeah, gimme a sec.
里面有一根头发 – 那会消失的
There’s a hair in there. – That’ll dissolve.
我要把头发去掉吗 或者保留它?
Shall I remove the hair or keep it in?
不, 把它留在里面 -看起来还好吗?
No, leave it in. – Does that look alright?
嗯…
Hmm…
当法官时 考虑这个句子,
While the judge considers the sentence,
伊迪丝还有一次机会 寄出一封信,
Edith has one more chance of sending a letter,
我们会当场抓住她的
and we’ll catch her in the act.
“你这个狡猾的兔子混♥蛋♥
“You foxy-arse rabbit-fucker.
“上帝会惩罚你, 你这个该死的、他妈的、该死的混♥蛋♥”
“God will punish you, you bloody, fucking, buggered fucks.”
这封信无疑是她的, 否则它不会粘住
The letter must be incontrovertibly hers, or it won’t stick.
天哪, 把字典递过来吧 – 这意味着肯定
Jesus, pass the dictionary. – It means definitely.
好吧, 那就说“肯定”吧, 格拉迪斯
Well, say “definitely” then, Gladys.
“因此…隐形墨水”
‘Hence… the invisible ink.’
噢…
Oh…
“麦克斯顿法官, 刘易斯海街 22 号♥”
“Judge Maccleston, 22, Sea Street, Lewes.”
我想发送这个 请给刘易斯
I’d like to send this to Lewes, please.
哦! 对不起大家! – 哦真的吗?
Oh! Sorry, guys! – Oh, really?
实在抱歉我来接手
Sorry, sorry. I’ll take over.
非常感谢
Thanks so much.
我要去哪里, 嗯?
Where am I going, eh?
嘘!
Shh!
她要进去了
She’s going in.
哦, 伊迪丝! 真是一个令人愉快的惊喜
Oh, Edith! What a nice surprise.
你好, 凯特 请一两便士
Hello, Kate. One two-penny, please.
那些手铐仍然有效
The offer still stands with those cuffs.
我认为你应该停下来 现在问我这个
I think you should stop asking me that now.
嘿! – 唔?
Hey! – Hmm?
警♥察♥来了 从后面出去
Police are coming. Go out the back.
继续, 从后面出去 – 他妈的!
Go on, get out the back. – Fuck it!
准备好? – 准备好你准备好了吗?
Ready? – Ready. You ready?
我准备好了 – 准备好
I’m ready. – Ready.
敲门 – 敲门
Knock. – Knock.
不, 敲门吧
No, do the knock.
是的, 我来敲门
Yeah, I’ll do the knock.
古丁小姐已被??评判 逃跑的风险
Miss Gooding’s been judged a risk of flight.
斯佩丁希望她关进牢房♥ 审判前
Spedding wants her in a cell before the trial.
她在哪? – 不知道, 先生对不起
Where is she? – No idea, sir. Sorry.
她一定在里面
She must be in there.
哇! – 哎呀!
Whoo! – Oi!
好吧, 追她! – 你去追她, 帕珀威克!
Well, get after her! – You get after her, Papperwick!
你呢! 追她!
And you! Get after her!
赶紧抓住她吧!
Get her now!
你有看见她吗? – 那样
Have you seen her? – That way.
来吧, 跟上! – 是的, 先生!
Come on, keep up! – Yes, sir!
就在您身后, 先生!
Right behind you, sir!
哦, 操!
Oh, fuck!
继续吧, 伊迪 发个帖子不行吗?
Go on, Edie. Post it, won’t you?
哎呀! 你要发布那个, 你这个愚蠢的老混♥蛋♥?
Oi! You gonna post that, you daft old fucker?
你♥他♥妈♥的狡猾的老鬼鬼! – 你在干什么?
You fucking slippery old fucking dodger! – What are you doing?
我只是教你如何正确地说脏话 – 你要去做什么?
I’m just teaching you how to swear proper. – What are you gonna do?
没有什么我只是想和你谈谈
Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you.
我注意到你经常说“狡猾的屁♥股♥” – 是的?
I notice you say “foxy-arse” a lot. – Yeah?
还有“小便乡村妓♥女♥” 那是什么?
And “piss country whore”. What is that?
我以为你不介意 有点蓝色的语言
I thought you didn’t mind a bit of blue language.
突然对你来说有点太粗暴了, 是吗? – 没有人那样发誓
Bit too rough for you suddenly, is it? – Nobody swears like that.
是的, 他们这样做 – “狐狸精, 乡村妓♥女♥”?
Yes, they do. – “Foxy-arse, piss country whore”?
这真的很奇怪 – 嗯, 你会说什么?
That’s really peculiar. – Well, what would you say?
我不知道, 我得坐下来 并实际写下来,
I dunno, I’d have to sit down and actually write it,
但对你来说, 我可能会说你看起来 就像他妈的维多利亚女王推了一样
but to you, I’d probably say that you look like fucking Queen Victoria shoved
一个他妈的荨麻在她他妈的阴♥户♥里, 我不知道
a fucking nettle up her fucking pussy, I don’t know.
嗯, 我觉得你真是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥…
Well, I think you’re a fucking foxy-arse…
它总是必须狡猾吗? – 你身上散发着精♥液♥和粪便的臭味!
Does it always have to be foxy-arse? – You stink of cum and shit!
你做的蛋糕看起来就像 从某只羊的屁♥眼♥里掉下来了!
And the cakes you make look like they’ve fallen out of some sheep’s fucking arsehole!
更好的!
Better!
烘焙并没有侮辱我, 但是…
The baking didn’t insult me, but…
你有很多鸡鸡 抬起你的腰
You’ve had so many cocks up your fanny
他们已经设立了一个该死的摊位 他们还卖♥♥冰镇面包!
that they’ve set up a fucking stall and they’re selling iced fucking buns!
还不如做个荡♥妇♥ 不过, 伊迪丝, 这不是谎言
It’s better to be a slut than a lie, though, Edith.
不, 因为我现在就可以寄这封信,
No, cos I could post this letter right now,
并且不是一个人 在整个大英帝国
and not a single person in the entire British Empire
会相信像你这样的人而不是我
would believe someone like you over me.
我对此非常怀疑 – 你?
I doubt that very much. – Do you?
哦, 操♥他♥妈♥的 我实际上开始享受这一点
Oh, fuck it. I was actually beginning to enjoy that.
哦! – 古丁小姐, 你跟我们一起去吧!
Oh! – Miss Gooding, you’re coming with us!
莫斯女警官, 现在这一切是怎么回事? – 哦, 斯佩丁先生!
What’s all this now, Woman Officer Moss? – Oh, Mr Spedding!
谢天谢地你在这里 – 等待! 你明白了吗, 温妮?
Thank goodness you’re here. – Wait! Did you get that, Winnie?
是的, 格拉迪斯阿姨!
Yes, Aunty Gladys!
当它进来时抓住它 – 做得好
Caught it as it came in. – Well done.
他妈的什么? – 可能是他们中的任何一个
What the fuck? – Could’ve been either of them.
观看我开♥发♥私人商标 在这张邮票上
Watch, as I develop the private mark on this stamp.
我们有少数证人 先生, 伊迪丝买♥♥了这张邮票
We have a handful of witnesses of Edith buying this stamp, sir.
毫无疑问这是她的 – 意思是肯定的
It is incontrovertibly hers. – Means definitely.
我说如果你插手的话 我会亲自把你关进牢房♥
I said if you meddled, I’d be putting you in a cell myself.
你说我们必须找到罪魁祸首 当场抓住她
You said we had to find the culprit, catch her in the act.
天鹅小姐…
Miss Swan…
我是莫斯警官
I am Police Officer Moss.
我必须提醒你, 无论你说什么 将以书面形式记录下来
I must caution you that anything you say will be taken down in writing.
‘你怎么找到 被告罗丝·古丁?
‘How do you find the defendant Rose Gooding?’
“我们的判决是‘无罪’”
‘Our verdict is “not guilty”.’
安静!
Silence!
命令! 安静的!
Order! Quiet!
法庭命令! – 正义! 正义!
Order in court! – Justice! Justice!
告诉你什么, 过来吧, 人群…
Tell you what, come this way, the crowds…
伊迪丝, 你现在能告诉我为什么吗?
Can you tell me why now, Edith?
别以为我可以, 不
Don’t think I can, no.
我希望不是你
I wish it hadn’t been you.
一旦他们开始, 我就无法停止
Once they started, I just couldn’t stop.
我想如果我能像你一样就好了 我会没事的
And I thought if I could only be like you, I’d be alright.
祝你美好的一天, 罗斯 我会写信给你
Good day to you, Rose. I’ll write to you.
我会振作起来
I’ll brace myself.
哎呀! 过来
Oi! Come here.
不是你, 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Not you, you feck!
你还好吗? – 是的
You alright? – Yeah.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
打开它们
Open them.
现在你已经拥有了自己的 南希·古丁
You’ve got your own now, Nancy Gooding.
退后!
Stand back!
嗯, 那是一个棘手的问题, 但我们最终还是得到了她
Well, that was a knotty one, but we got her in the end.
我们做到了, 我们做到了
We did, we did.
一直有一个预感 实际上是她
Always had an inkling it was her, actually.
我也是我也是 很早就怀疑了
Me, too. Me, too. Suspected quite early.
其实我想我是在日点说的… 就此而言
I actually think I said on day dot… thereabout.
她来了! 天鹅小姐!
Here she comes! Miss Swan!
伊迪丝! 伊迪! 伊迪!
Edith! Edie! Edie!
伊迪!
Edie!
我知道你没有这么做 – 是的, 我做到了
I know you didn’t do it. – Yes, I did.
我们会让你保释 – 我做到了, 神父!
We’ll get you bail. – I did it, Father!
当你回来时… – 我不会回来了
When you get back… – I’m not coming back.
不, 别这么说 – 我永远不会回到你身边!
No, don’t say that. – I’m not coming back home to you ever!
你还要去哪里? – 任何地方!
Where else are you gonna go? – Anywhere!
伊迪, 闭嘴, 闭嘴 – 任何地方! 任何地方!
Edie, shut up, shut up. – Anywhere! Anywhere!
噢, 滚开, 你这个老瘪瘪的东西 老混♥蛋♥他妈的老娘们!
Oh, fuck off, you pasty old shrivelled old piss bastard fucking old cunt!