Think about it.
好吧
Well!
你能给我解释一下这是怎么回事吗?
Do you want to tell me what she was doing…
她抱着你算怎么回事?
with her arms around you?
可能是想找个地方贴把刀子
Probably looking for a place to stick a knife.
别逗了 我看到你的短裤都脱了
Come on! I caught you with your pants down!
是的 可是…德洛丽丝 别…
Yeah, but…Dolores, come…
得了 德洛丽丝 你不该以为…
Come on, Dolores. You don’t believe…
一个浓妆艳抹的轻佻女子 就能把我弄的晕头转向
a painted hussy like that could turn my head.
她只是想着手找那只兔子
She’s just trying to get her hands on the rabbit.
她着手的可不只有那么一点
That’s not all she’s trying to get her hands on.
听着 德洛丽丝 听我说嘛
Now look, Dolores, listen, listen to me.
我建议你出去给自己买♥♥件新泳衣
Look, I want you to go out and buy yourself a new swimsuit.
因为我们要去凯特林那
‘Cause you and me are going to Catalina.
我得全神贯注于这件案子
I’m on the verge of wrapping up this case.
不可能 埃迪 这就是我来要告诉你的
No, you’re not, Eddie. That’s what I came to tell you.
我被老板留住了
I stopped by probate.
马龙不像你想的那样 还控制着卡♥通♥镇
Maroon’s not after Toontown like you thought.
克罗尔里夫想要插手卡♥通♥镇
It’s Cloverleaf that wants to get their hands on Toontown.
他们投标出价最高
They put in the highest bid.
除非埃克先生在午夜现身…
Unless Mr.Acme’s will shows up by midnight…
否则克罗尔里夫就会拥有卡♥通♥镇了
Cloverleaf is going to own Toontown.
-什么? 在今天午夜? -是啊
-What? At midnight tonight? -That’s right.
首先他们买♥♥下了公车公♥司♥…
First they buy the Red Car…
现在他们想插手卡♥通♥世界的事
then they want to get their hands on Toontown.
-我不明白 -嘘
-I don’t get it. -Shh!
罗杰
Roger!
那只兔子 执行审判吧
The rabbit! Get the judge.
好棒的衬衣
Woo-hoo-hoo! Nice shirt!
你的裁缝是谁? 加西莫多? 呜哦
Who’s your tailor? Quasimodo? Woo-hoo!

No!
谁把灯关啦?
Hey! Who turned out the lights?
我看不到东西了 怎么回事?
I can’t see a thing! What’s going on?
你这个疯兔子
You crazy rabbit!
我冒着多大的风险才带你出来…
I’ve been out there risking my neck for you…
看看你都干了什么? 唱歌♥跳舞?
and what are you doing? Singing and dancing!
可我是个卡♥通♥
But I’m a toon.
卡♥通♥就是要让人们开心欢笑的
Toons are supposed to make people laugh.
坐下
Sit down!
你不明白的 那些人需要笑声
You don’t understand. Those people needed to laugh.
他们是放声大笑了 那会招来警♥察♥
When they’re done laughing, they’ll call the cops!
那个叫安吉洛的家伙会抓住你
That guy Angelo would rat on you for a nickel.
安吉洛算什么 他抓不住我
Not Angelo! He’d never turn me in!
为什么? 因为你逗他笑了?
Why? ‘Cause you made him laugh?
说的对 笑是一种非常强大的东西
That’s right. A laugh can be a very powerful thing.
有时候 它是我们在生活中的唯一武器
Why, sometimes in life, it’s the only weapon we have.
-嘘 -笑声是最…
-Shh! -Laughter is the most…
快点 快点
Ix-nay, ix-nay.
我在找一名杀人犯
I’m looking for a murderer.
一只兔子
A rabbit!
一只卡♥通♥兔子…
A toon rabbit…
大概就这么大
about yea big.
听着 这没有兔子…
Look, there’s no rabbit here…
别打扰我的顾客
so don’t harass my customers.
我无意来搅局 我只是为赏金而来
I didn’t come here to harass. I came here to reward.
嘿…我见过那只兔子
Hey…I seen the rabbit.
在哪?
Where?
你看到啦?
You see?
在哪?
Where?
他就在这酒吧里
He’s right here in the bar.
哦 打声招呼吧 哈维
Well, say hello, Harvey.
我告诉过你吧
I told you so.
“坏掉的欢乐转椅”
“Merry-Go-Round Broken Down.”
真是个疯狂的选择…
Quite a loony selection…
对你们这群醉醺醺的酒鬼来说
for a group of drunken reprobates.
他在这
He’s here!
不要笑了
Stop that laughing!
你忘了上次的事吗?
Have you forgotten what happened last time?
如果你再继续笑 你就死定了…
If you don’t stop laughing, you’ll end up dead…
就像你的土狼兄弟们一样
just like your idiot hyena cousins!
老板 你想要我们把这拆了吗?
Say, boss, you want we should disresemble the place?
用不着 警官
No, Sergeant.
没必要把这拆了
Disassembling the place won’t be necessary.
那只兔子会自己出来
The rabbit is going to come right to me.
没有一个卡♥通♥可以逃过 “刮脸又剪发”这个陷阱
No toon can resist the old “Shave and a Haircut” trick.
-我不知道谁是卡♥通♥ -你或者都姆
-I don’t know who’s toonier. -You will do.
罗杰
Roger.
罗杰 罗杰
Roger, Roger!
罗杰 不
Roger, no!
罗杰 不 不要
Roger! No! Don’t!
法官 对那些不相干的家伙 我们该怎么处理呢?
Hey, Judge, what should we do with the wallflower?
我们等会再处理他
We’ll see to him later.
现在 我很高兴能执行些公正的事
Right now, I feel like dispensing some justice.
来蘸一下吧
Bring me some dip!
在行刑之前…
Does the condemned have anything to say…
被告还有什么想说的吗?
before his sentence is carried out?
为什么 是的 我…
Why, yeah, I…
德洛丽丝 波旁酒 要双份
Dolores, bourbon, and make a double.
真是个喝酒的好时候 埃迪
A fine time for a drink, Eddie.
或许你还该要盘小饼干来下酒
Maybe you’d like a bowl of pretzels to go with it!
你只管倒酒就行了
Just pour the drink, Dolores.
嘿 法官
Hey, Judge!
一只将死的兔子 应该有权提最后一个要求吗?
Doesn’t a dying rabbit deserve a last request?
对啊 鼻夹不错诶
Yeah! Nose plugs would be nice!
我想你想喝一杯
I think you want a drink.
-怎么样啊 法官? -哦 为什么不呢?
-How about it, Judge? -Well, why not?
我不介意死刑稍微等一下再执行
I don’t mind prolonging the execution.
-呃 -一路顺风
-Erk! -Happy trails!
不了 谢谢 埃迪 我正试着跑掉呢
No, thanks, Eddie. I’m trying to cut down.
-喝了它 -但我不想喝
-Drink the drink! -But I don’t want the drink.
他不想喝
He doesn’t want the drink.
-他想喝 -我不想喝
-He does! -I don’t!
-你想 -我不想
-You do! -I don’t!
-你想 -我不想
-You do. -I don’t.
-你不想 -我想
-You don’t. -I do.
-你不想 -我想
-You don’t. -I do!
你不想
You don’t!
听着 我说我想喝的时候 我就是想喝
Listen, when I say I do, that means I do!
抓住你了
Gotcha, kid.
快呀 埃迪 我们离开这
Come on. Eddie. Let’s get out of here!
快点 伙计 耶
Move it, pops! Yikes!
埃迪 你可真机智
That was quick thinking, Eddie.
比用那些带刺的花…
Nothing like using the old spine flower…
或者狡猾的面条 聪明的布丁强多了…
the wise noodle…
-罗杰 -呀
-Roger! -Yikes!
我们用这个
Let’s use this!
我们赶紧离开这 你等什么呢?
Let’s get out of here! What are you waiting for?
没有钥匙 见鬼
There’s no damn key!
嘿 你们这些黄鼠狼 放我出去
Hey, you weasels. Let me out of here!
快点 我还得讨生活
Come on. I got to make a living.
班尼 是你吗?
Benny, is that you?
不 是埃莉诺·罗斯福
No, it’s Eleanor Roosevelt.
罗杰 快点 把我放出来
Come on. Roger. Get me out of here.
埃迪 我们给自己找辆车开 打开门
Eddie, we got ourselves a ride! Open the doors!
啊 感觉好多了
Ah, that’s better.
我真不敢相信他们居然把我锁起来…
I can’t believe they locked me up…
仅仅因为我在人行横道上行驶
for driving on the sidewalk.
快点 埃迪 上来
Come on, Eddie, get in.
只开了几英里
It was just a couple of miles.
-我来开 -可是我想开
-I’ll drive. -But I want to drive.
不 我来开 我是出租车司机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!