What are we going to do, Eddie?
我们准备怎么做?
What are we going to do?
什么”我们”? 他们只要你这只兔子
What’s all this “we” stuff? They just want the rabbit.
老板 看起来他们逃跑了?
Looks like they gave us the slip, huh, boss?
没有 维拉提把他藏起来了
Nah, Valiant’s got him stashed somewhere.
别动
Hold it right there!
你好 孩子们
Hello, boys.
我没听到你们进来了
I didn’t hear you come in.
好吧 聪明的家伙 兔子呢?
OK, wise guy, where’s the rabbit?
没见过
Haven’t seen him.
这里面是什么?
What’s in there?
-我的内衣 -哇 维拉提
-My lingerie. -Sheesh, Valiant.
伙计们 搜搜这地方
Search the place, boys.
挖地三尺也要找出来
And leave no stone unturned.
听着 维拉提 我们得到可靠线报…
Look, Valiant, we got the reliable info…
那只兔子就在这
the rabbit was here.
好几个人都举报过
It was corrugated by several others.
所以别废话了
So cut the bull shtick.
你再如此无礼的说话…
You keep talking like that…
我就把你的臭嘴好好洗洗
and I’m going to have to wash your mouth out.
别笑了
Stop that laughing!
别笑了 你们知道继续笑…
Stop that laughing! You know what happens…
会有什么后果?
when you can’t stop laughing?
这几天你们会死于狂笑的
One of these days, you’re gonna die laughing!
对你 维拉提 再不合作…
As for you, Valiant, step out of line…
你和你的侦探所就会完蛋
and we’ll hang you and your laundry out to dry.
快点 伙计们 咱们撤
Come on, boys. Let’s am-scray.
他们走了
They’re gone.
天啊 埃迪 太棒了
Jeepers, Eddie. That was swell.
你救了我 我怎么报答你啊?
You saved my life. How can I ever repay you?
首先 别再亲我了
For starters, don’t ever kiss me again.
不要再踢我好不好?
Will you stop kicking me?
别踢我
Stop kicking me!
德洛丽丝 德洛丽丝
Dolores! Dolores!
德洛丽丝
Dolores!
埃迪 你上了今天报纸的头条了
Hey, Eddie, you made the front page today.
-我猜我花费了报社不少墨水 -什么墨水
-I guess I made some ink. -What ink!
埃迪 让我出来
Come on, Eddie. Let go.
让我出来
Please let go!
告诉我 埃迪 是有只兔子在你的口袋里吗…
So tell me, Eddie, is that a rabbit in your pocket…
还是你只是很高兴见到我?
or are you just happy to see me?
别搞笑了 德洛丽丝 今天过的真不爽
Cut the comedy, Dolores. I’ve had a very hard day.
我得弄掉这副手铐
I got to get out of these cuffs.
天啦
Oh, swell.
天啊 埃迪 这要憋死我了
Jeepers, Eddie! That almost killed me.
这是什么…一间密室?
What is this…some kind of a secret room?
这是间防腐室 从戒酒令开始就有了
It’s a rot-gut room. Holdover from prohibition.
知道了 一间地下酒吧 低级酒吧 私人酒吧
Oh, I get it…a speakeasy, a gin mill, a hooch parlor.
埃迪 把卡♥通♥放到这儿来
Tools are up here, Eddie.
看 这是个窥探孔
Look at this! It’s a spy hole.
天啊 埃迪 这个藏身的好地方
Jeepers, Eddie. This’ll be a great place to hide.
疯兔子
Crazy toon!
小心头
Watch your head.
我以为你从没接手过其他的卡♥通♥案子
I thought you said you’d never take another toon case.
你怎么会改变看法的呢?
What did you have, a change of heart?
没有改变啊
Nothing’s changed.
有人让我成就了一个被陷害的人…
Somebody’s made a patsy outta me…
我要查出其中的蹊跷
and I’m going to find out why!
别动不行吗?
Hold still, will ya?
-这样可以吗? -是的 谢谢
-Does this help? -Yeah, thanks.
你不是说任何时候你都不能..
Do you mean to tell me you could’ve taken your hand…
弄开那个手铐吗?
out of that cuff at any time?
是啊 任何时候 除非搞笑时可以
No, not at any time. Only when it was funny.

Get out!
埃迪 你的幽默感哪去了
Eddie,
他总是这么有趣吗…
Is he always this funny…
还是只有他被通缉谋杀时才这样?
or only on days when he’s wanted for murder?
听着 我的哲学是…
Listen, my philosophy is this…
如果你没有幽默感…
if you don’t have a good sense of humor…
你最好死了算了
you’re better off dead.
除非我能查明这是怎么回事…
You just may get your wish…
你才能实现你的愿望
unless I can figure out what happened to this!
埃迪 这是什么?
What is it, Eddie?
看看吧
Just look at it.
埃克先生的遗嘱
Mr.Acme’s will.
是的 我想是马龙策划的…
Yeah, and I think Maroon played the part of sound mind…
而你的妻子则执行
and your wife the sound body.
为什么 我憎恨这么影射人
Why, I resent that innuendo!
埃迪 这里面有什么阴谋?
What’s the scheme, Eddie?
我认为他们还没找到遗嘱
I don’t think they got to the will.
你怎么知道?
But how do you know?
因为在杀死他后他们仍然在找那份遗嘱
Because they were still looking for it after they killed him.
我能帮点什么吗?
Anything I can do?
你可以去市区查查遗嘱
You could go downtown and check the probate.
是啊 查查遗嘱
Yeah! Check the probate.
为什么 我的萨姆伯叔叔前列腺有毛病…
Why, my uncle Thumper had a problem with his probate…
他得吃大量的药…
and he had to take these big pills…
还要喝很多水
and drink lots of water.
不是前列腺 蠢货 是遗嘱
Not prostate, you idiot! Probate!
让我想明白
Let me get this straight.
你认为我的老板R.K.马龙…
You think that my boss, R.K.Maroon…
把柜子砸到埃克的头上…
dropped a safe on Marvin Acme’s head…
那样他就可以掌管卡♥通♥镇了?
so that he could get his hands on Toontown?
是的 我就这么预料的
Yep! That’s my hunch.
他能在这留几天吗?
Can he stay here for a couple of days?
他不会再有疯狂之举了吧?
He’s not going to do anything crazy, is he?
-你去哪? -回办公室
-Where are you going? -Back to the office.
维拉提先生
Mr.Valiant.
维拉提先生?
Mr.Valiant?
维拉提先生 你误解我了
You’ve got the wrong idea about me, Mr.Valiant.
在这件案子里我和罗杰一样都是被利用的
I’m a pawn in this just like Roger.
你能帮我找到他吗?
Can you help me find him?
开个价吧 我会付的
Just name your price, and I’ll pay it.
好啊 我打赌你会的
Yeah, I bet you would.
你让你的兔子做那些勾当
You gotta have the rabbit to make the scam work.
没有 我爱我的丈夫 你误解我了
No, no, no! I love my husband. You’ve got me all wrong.
你不知道做一个像我这样的女人…
You don’t know how hard it is being a woman…
有多么的难
looking the way I do.
是啊…
Yeah, well…
你不知道做一个看着你这样的女人…
you don’t know how hard it is being a man…
的男人有多么的难
looking at a woman looking the way you do.
我不坏 我只是穿成这样了
I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.
你是那个被我看见…
Weren’t you the one…
和那个老男人埃克偷♥情♥的女人吗?
I caught playing pattycake with old man Acme?
维拉提先生 你并没看见我啊
You didn’t catch me, Mr.Valiant.
你是被安排好去拍那些照片的
You were set up to take those pictures.
你说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
马龙想勒索埃克
Maroon wanted to blackmail Acme.
我不想跟这件事有什么关系…
I didn’t want to have anything to do with it…
但是如果我不摆姿势让你拍那些照片…
but he said if I didn’t pose for those pattycake pictures…
罗杰就再也不能在这儿工作了
Roger would never work in this town again.
我不会让这种事情发生的
I couldn’t let that happen.
维拉提先生 为了我的丈夫我愿意做任何事情
I’d do anything for my husband, Mr.Valiant.
任何事情
Anything.
多么好的妻子啊
What a wife.
我很绝望 维拉提先生
I’m desperate, Mr.Valiant.
难道你不知道我有多么需要你吗?
Can’t you see how much I need you?
埃迪 衣服弄湿了
Ahem. Dabbling in watercolors, Eddie?
不好意思
Sorry.
再见 埃迪 我的出价很可靠
Good-bye, Eddie. My offer stands firm.
考虑考虑吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!