片名 谁陷害了兔子罗杰
小宝贝 妈妈要去美容院…
Mommy’s going to the beauty parlor, darling…
我让你最喜欢的朋友罗杰陪着你
but I’m leaving you with your favorite friend Roger.
他会很好很好的照料你的…
He’s going to take very, very good care of you…
因为如果他马虎 他就得滚回科学实验室去
because if he doesn’t, he’s going back to the science lab!
拜托
Pl-pl-please!
别担心 一切照办
Don’t worry. Whatever you say.
没问题 妈妈 放心
Yes, ma’am! Aye, aye, sir! Okay-dokey!
因为我会如同对待自己亲兄弟一样 照顾好他…
Why, I’ll take care of him like he was my own brother…
或者像我的亲姐妹 噢
or my own sister! Ow!
或者像我的哥哥的姐妹 或者我的二堂妹…
Or my brother’s sister or my second cousin…
我要曲奇饼
Gobba gobba cookie.
或者像我那个被九次…
Or my ninth cousin…
轰走的九堂妹
who is nine times removed from his place outside.
或者像我那个十六次被轰走的十六堂妹…
Or like my sixteenth cousin who was sixteen times…
曲奇饼
Cookie.
或者还像我的十七堂妹…
Or like my seventeenth cousin…
她被156次轰出去
who was 156 times removed from any side!
我来救你啦 宝宝
I’ll save ya, baby!
曲奇饼
Cookie.
别烧到自己了 宝宝
Don’t burn yourself, Baby Herman.
谁把灯关掉了? 孩子 这里好暗
Who turned out the lights? Boy, it’s dark in here.
他们又没有付电费吗?
Don’t they pay their electricity?
发生什么了? 孩子 我来找你了
What happened? I’ll find you. Baby!
你在哪?
Where are ya?
曲奇饼
Cookie.
这烟是怎么回事?
What’s with the smoke?
我着火了 让我出去
I’m on fire! Whoa! Let me out!
曲奇饼
Cookie.
曲奇
Cookie.
我在这 宝宝
I’m here, Bab…aah!
曲奇 哈
Cookie. Ahhh.
停
Cut.
杰克 不错 好了
All right. That’s it. Jack.
停 停 停 停
Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut!
有何问题吗?
What the hell was wrong with that take?
跟你没关系 赫尔曼宝宝 你演的很好
Nothing with you, Baby Herman. You were great.
你演的简直太完美了
You were perfect, better than perfect.
是罗杰 他老是篡改剧本
It’s Roger. He keeps blowing his lines!
罗杰 这是什么?
Roger, what’s this?
-一只鸣叫的小鸟 -“一只鸣叫的小鸟”
-A tweeting bird. -“A tweeting bird.”
罗杰 看看剧本 看看上面怎么说的
Roger, read the script! Look what it says!
剧本写”兔子罗杰发出沉闷的金属声 它看到了星星”
It says, “Rabbit gets clunked. Rabbit sees stars.”
不是鸟…是星星
Not birds…stars!
不要再录了 行不?
Can we lose the playback, please?
你快要让我抓狂乱了
You’re killing me! Killing me!
为了大声的哭出来 罗杰 这个镜头…
For crying out loud, Roger, how the hell many times…
我们还要排多少次啊?
do we have to do this damn scene?
罗恩 我去车里小睡一会
Raoul, I’ll be in my trailer taking a nap!
-哇 -让让 小姐
-Whooo! -Excuse me, toots.
我的肚子可受不了这个
My stomach can’t take this.
这里布景太乱了 清理一下
This set is a mess. Clean this set up.
把他弄出去 然后封起来
And get him out of there or seal him up in it.
关掉灯 叫送午饭
Lose the lights and say lunch!
那就是午餐 我们完成一半了
That’s lunch! We’re on a half!
求你了 罗恩 我可以弄出星星来
Please, Raoul. I can give you stars!
只要再用冰箱砸一次我的头就可以了
Just drop the refrigerator on my head one more time.
罗杰 我已经砸过23次了
Roger, I dropped it on your head twenty-three times already.
不用担心 我受得了
I can take it. Don’t worry about me.
我受不了 我担心那台冰箱
I’m not. I’m worried about the refrigerator.
我可以给你弄出星星来 看
I can give you stars. Look.
看啊
Look. Look!
求求你了 罗恩 我可以做到的 我发誓
Please. Raoul! I can do it. I swear!
再给我一次机会
Just give me another chance!
笨卡♥通♥
Phew. Toons.
马龙先生 维拉提先生来了…
Mr.Maroon, Mr.Valiant’s here to…
他马上过来
He’ll be right with you.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
等他抓住他的脚后再拿石头砸他
Wait until he gets to his feet, then hit him with the boulder.
好的
Right, R.K.!
对于电影行业你知道多少 维拉提先生?
How much do you know about show business, Mr.Valiant?
电影行业与众不同…
Only there’s no business like it…
我对此一无所知
no business I know.
是啊 而且没有哪个行业会花费这么昂贵
Yeah, and there’s no business more expensive.
在赫尔曼宝宝这部卡♥通♥片上…
I’m twenty-five grand over budget…
我已经严重超支
on the latest Baby Herman cartoon.
你也看见那只兔子做不出剧本要求的
You saw the rabbit blowing his lines.
他没法把精力集中在工作上 知道为什么吗?
He can’t keep his mind on his work. Know why?
他的头被电冰箱砸的太多?
One too many refrigerators dropped on his head?
不是 他只是个卡♥通♥ 想用什么砸都可以
Nah, he’s a toon. Drop anything you want on his head.
他会没事儿的 但是如果是心碎…
He’ll shake it off. But break his heart…
他也会像你我一样身体跨掉 读这个
he goes to pieces just like you and me. Read that.
“据称有人看到一位情场老手…
“Seen cooing over calamari…
“和杰西卡打情骂俏…
“with not-so-new sugar daddy was Jessica Rabbit…
而她是马龙卡♥通♥明星兔子罗杰之妻”
wife of Maroon cartoon star Roger.”
这跟我有何关系?
What’s this got to do with me?
你是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 你去查明白
You’re the private detective. You figure it out.
听着 我没时间干这个
Look, I don’t have time for this.
维拉提 他的妻子道德败坏…
Look, Valiant, his wife’s poison…
而他还以为她是个乖乖宝
but he thinks she’s Betty Crocker.
我要你去跟踪监视她
I want you to follow her.
跟我弄一些有趣的照片来…
Get me a couple of nice juicy pictures…
我会去告诉那只兔子的
I can wise the rabbit up with.
算了吧 我不给卡♥通♥镇干活
Forget it. I don’t work Toontown.
卡♥通♥镇怎么啦? 大家都爱卡♥通♥镇
What’s wrong with Toontown? Every Joe loves Toontown.
那你让大家去做这件事啊 我可不去
Then get Joe to do the job, ’cause I ain’t going.
噢 伙计
Whoa, fella.
你是不想去卡♥通♥镇的 也没必要去
You don’t want to go to Toontown, you don’t have to the Toontown.
总之没人说你要去卡♥通♥镇
Nobody said you had to go to Toontown anyway.
维拉提 坐下来
Have a seat, Valiant.
那只兔子的老婆在一家…
The rabbit’s wife sings at a joint…
叫”墨水涂料俱乐部”的酒吧唱歌♥
called the ink and Paint Club.
那只有一些搞笑剧卡♥通♥ 严格说还有些人
Toon Revue. Strictly humans only, OK?
那么 维拉提 你认为呢?
So, what do you think, Valiant?
如何?
Well?
加上开支 这项工作需要花费你100美元
The job’s gonna cost you a hundred bucks, plus expenses.
100美元? 这真是荒谬
A hundred bucks? That’s ridiculous.
这工作就是这样
So’s the job!
好好 给你100美元
All right, all right. You got your hundred bucks.
喝点酒吧 埃迪
Have a drink, Eddie.
我不介意自己喝点
I don’t mind if I do.
-小心 戴夫 -我抓稳了
-Careful. Dave! -I got it!
戴夫 快倒了
Dave. You’re gonna drop it!
-我不会让它… -你把它弄倒了
-I’m not… -You’re dropping it!
维拉提 你受到惊吓了啊?
Kind of jumpy, aren’t you, Valiant?
-那是唐柏 -我知道是谁
-It’s just Dumbo. -I know who it is.
是我从迪斯尼借来的…
I got him on loan from Disney…
还有”幻想曲”中一半的演员
him and half the cast of “Fantasia.”
最好的是…
The best part is…
他们只为了得到花生而工作
they work for peanuts!
嗯 我可不是为了得到花生 还有五十美元呢?
Well, I don’t work for peanuts. Where’s the other fifty?
就当另外五十美元是只胡萝卜吧 事成之后给你
Let’s call the other fifty a carrot to finish the job.
你缠住那只兔子太久了
You’ve been hanging around rabbits too long.
噢 不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
我看起来很像银行吗?
What do I look like, a bank?
等等我
Wait for me!
-嘿 伙计 快点 -快点
-Hey, guys, wait up! -Come on, hurry up!
快啊 斯蒂芬
Come on, Steve!
嘿 先生 你没有私车吗?
Hey, mister, ain’t you got a car?
在旧金山谁会需要私家车? 我们拥有…
Who needs a car in L.A.? We got the best…
世界上最完备的公共交通系统