你没的选择 来吧
You’ve got no choice, come on.
简直是开玩笑!
They gotta be kidding!
靠这个我们追不上他啊!
We won’t catch him in this!
一切全在控制之中
It’s under control.
实行B计划
Execute Plan B.
那是B计划? – 不 A计划!
That’s Plan B? – No! Plan A!
B计划是什么? – 你会看到的!
What’s plan B? – You’ll see!
走!
Go!
你现在可以相信我了吧?
Think you can trust me now?
对不起 你这样的中情局太年轻了
Sorry. You’re just so young to be C.I.A.
年轻? 我们还有18岁的呢!
Young? We’ve got people who are eighteen!
怎么了? 我是自己人!
What is this? I’m one of you!
NS1特别行动! – 我们知道你是谁
NS1 Special Ops! – We know who you are.
那你们应该知道我是卧底!
Then you’ll know I’m undercover!
是的 我知道
Yes. I know.
你是中情局的垃圾 把他带走!
You’re a disgrace to the C.I.A. Get him out of my sight!
所有单位请注意 搜索光碟
All units! Search for the disc.
踢得好!
Nice kick!
谢谢你 如果没有你 我们完不成任务
Thank you. We couldn’t have done this without you.
任何人都会这样做的
Anybody would do it.
有一件事我永远不会忘记 是我父亲跟我说的
One thing I never forget my father told me:
一定要做正确的事 还要阻止别人做坏事
Always do the right thing and stop the people who don’t.
我希望每个人都这样教他的孩子
I wish all parents taught their children that.
别担心 总部会把你的身份资料送过来
And don’t worry, our headquarters are sending through the information about your identity.
谢谢你
Thank you.
最后一件事 你拿到光碟了吗?
One last thing. Have you got the disc?
父亲还告诉我 要尊重自然
He also told me, respect nature.
我丢了 – 我知道
I dropped it somewhere. – I know.
你上哪儿去? – 非洲
Where are you going? – Africa.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!