打晕了我们的一个人! – 肯定是电♥话♥里那个家伙
He knocked out one of our guys! – It must’ve been the guy on the phone.
是他! 封锁大楼! 一层层找!
It’s him! Seal off the building! Floor to floor search!
找到他! 杀了他!
Find him! Kill him!
他在大楼里! – 谁在大楼里?
He’s in the building! – Who’s in the building?
什么? 他在大楼里?
What? He’s in the building?
我明白了! 这是一个圈套
That’s it! It’s bad work. This is a set up.
你们设计好了来对付我 啊?
You guys are trying to set me up, aren’t you?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就是他! 在那里! 就是他!
There’s the man! Right there! That’s the man!
是不是你在倒咖啡时在我的电脑动了手脚?
When you were pouring the coffee, you were messing with my computer, weren’t you?
不! 他是你的人! – 我的人?
No! It was one of your own men! – My man?
闭嘴! 他在哪里? – 就在外面!
Shut up! Where is he? – Just outside!
下去 到厨房♥去找!
Go down. Search the kitchen!
别担心 – 别担心
Don’t worry. – Don’t worry.
我会找到他的
I’ll find him.
科学家! 我们现在不能杀他们了! 赶快制止!
Hey, the scientists! We can’t kill them now! Stop them!
拯救儿童 我讨厌小孩
Save the Children. I hate children.
我要这栋大楼从上到下实行戒♥严♥ 封锁所有出口
I want the building secure from top to bottom. Seal off all the escape routes
检查通风系统
and check the ventilation system.
三人一组 提高警觉 他受过特训
Groups of three. Stay alert. He’s a special operative.
哪一组杀了他奖赏一百万
A million dollars to the team that kills him.
现在出发 – 是 长官
Now get going. – Yes, sir.
我就靠你们两个了 – 是 长官
I’m depending on you two. – Yes, sir.
好了 事情没有解决之前 把光碟还给我
All right. Before this goes any further, I want my disc back.
你还想和我耍花样?
Are you still trying to pull something on me?
你以为我是废物 你可以随便摆布?
You think I’m some little punk, you can just push around?
怎么啦? 你老年痴呆啊?
What’s the matter? Are you getting senile before your time?
你还记得吧? 我把光碟给了你 就像这样
Don’t you remember? I gave you the disc. Like this.
你给我光碟了吗? – 是的
Oh yeah? You gave me the disc? – Yes.
那好 我还你光碟 就象这样
Well, I gave you the disc back. Just like this.
光碟在你身上 是不是? – 把你的脏手拿开!
You have it on you. Don’t you? – Get your greasy hands off me!
那就是给我倒咖啡的家伙!
Hey, that’s the guy who was pouring me coffee!
就是他!
It’s him!
他是谁? – 滚开!
Him who? – Get out of the way!
来人啊! – 老板 什么事啊? 你能再说一遍吗?
Get the men here! – Boss, what’s the matter? Can you repeat?
没打中! 真是个白♥痴♥!
You missed! What an idiot!
还有你 小矮子 拿了我的光碟!
And you shortstuff. You got my disc!
这是你想要的?
Is this what you want?
给你几秒钟让光碟物归原主
Yeah, you got a fraction of a second to give that disc back to it’s rightful owner.
别废话! 杀了他!
Don’t talk! Kill him!
你的脑子有什么毛病? 你闭嘴! 我已经控制了局面
What’s the matter with your mind, huh?
就为了这东西?
Because of this?
你们又搞盗窃又搞绑♥架♥ 还杀死了九个好人! 就为了这个?
You stole and kidnapped, and killed nine good men! All for this?
为什么要残害生命?
Why do you want to destroy life?
什么时候你们能做点好事?
When you can make it better?
你想怎样?
What do you want?
不怎样
Nothing.
我要找回我自己!
I want my life back!
他在这儿!
Hey, he’s over here!
在老板的房♥间 – 拿了光碟杀了他!
In the boss’ room. – Get the disc and kill him!
我替孩子们谢谢你
The children thank you.
将军 你没事吧?
General, are you okay?
叫救护车!
Call an ambulance!
拿回光碟!
Get that disc!
快点 是 长官
Come on. Yes, sir.
他在下面!
He’s down there!
不许动!
Don’t move!
我是谁?
Who Am I?
摩根! 是你! – 当然 是我! 我正到处找你!
Morgan! It’s you! – Of course, it’s me! I’ve been trying to find you!
你是来杀我的! 你和他们是一伙的!
You’ve come to kill me! You’re one of them!
你在说什么? 我来是带你离开这里的
What are you talking about? I’ve come to get you out.
你撒谎 你在这儿干什么?
You’re lying. What are you doing here?
我是卧底
I’m working undercover.
我花了两年时间混进沙曼的组织
It’s taken me two years to get into Sherman’s organization.
我差点就大功告成!
I’m this close to nailing him!
是啊 我猜你刚才在会议室见到了我
Yeah. I guess you saw me in the conference room.
只要钱一转帐 他就是我的了
Once the money goes through, he’s mine.
我把钱转到儿童基金了 – 什么?
I sent the money to the children’s fund. – You what?
你知道你做了什么吗?
You know what you’ve done?
你搞砸了我两年的心血!
You’ve blown a two year investigation!
光碟! 你一定知道光碟在哪
The disc! You must have had access to the disc.
你拿到了吗?
Have you got it?
是的
Yes.
很好 它是至关重要的证据
Good. It’s crucial evidence.
你留着
You keep it.
现在 我们离开这里
Now, let’s get you out of here.
等一下 你的人在咖啡店找到了我
Wait a minute. Your men found me at the coffee shop.
我从来没告诉你我在哪里
I never told you where I was.
他们当然能够发现你 记得我给你的电♥话♥卡吗?
Of course they found you. Remember the calling card I gave you?
里面有芯片
It’s got a microchip in it.
当你用它的时候就会显示你的所处位置
It gives your location every time you use it.
他们想杀我! – 他们不是我的人
They tried to kill me! – Those weren’t my men.
但是当我的人到那时 你已经走了
By the time my men got there, you were gone.
沙曼一定偷听了我的电♥话♥!
Sherman must be tapping my phone!
看 如果我想杀你 我在南非就杀了
Hey look, if I’d wanted to kill you I could have done that in South Africa.
一定是沙曼派杀手到约翰内斯堡跟踪你
Sherman must have sent the hit men after you in Johannesburg.
不过别担心 我们能对付他们
But don’t worry, we’ll take care of them.
你看 我知道你很困惑
Look, I know you’re confused.
你不知道该信任谁
You don’t know who to trust.
就象我以前说过的 不要相信任何人
Like I said before, don’t trust anyone.
你已经拿到光碟了 你保管好
You’ve got the disc. You keep it.
现在 我带你离开这儿
Now, let’s get you out of here.
我可能出不去了 你保管吧
I might not get out. You keep it.
我们走
Let’s go.
你永远不会知道自己是谁
You’ll never know who you are.
我虽然失忆了 但还不蠢!
I might have amnesia, but I’m not stupid!
别相信任何人! 记得吗?
Don’t trust anyone! Remember?
把你们的手拿开! 抓住他!
Get your hands off me! Go get him!
光碟!
The disc!
他拿了光碟!
He’s got the disc!
你有两个选择
You’ve got two choices.
把光碟给我们 然后跳下去
Give us the disc, jump off.
或者是2号♥方案 我们拿到光碟 再把你扔下去
Or no. 2, we take the disc and throw you off.
我喜欢第三个选择
I like the third choice:
我留着光碟 把你们两个都扔下去!
I keep the disc and I throw you both off!
很好!
Good.
多长时间? – 30秒
How long? – 30 seconds.
29秒 不错!
29 seconds. Not bad!
再来
Go and again.
在你后面!
Behind you!
别紧张 我们有很多时间
Take it easy, we’ve got plenty of time.
20秒
20 seconds.
来啊
Come on.
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
时间到!
Time’s up!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
很好!
Good.
游戏结束!
Game’s over!
让我们干掉他!
Just finish him!
你们还打什么? 光碟呢?
What are you playing at? Where is the disc?
光碟掉在停车场了!
It fell down to the car park!
干掉他 快点!
Well then, finish him up, quickly!
到停车场找黑色的袋子
The black bag, it’s in the car park. Pick it up.
还没打够?
You want more fight?
别打我!
Don’t hit me! Don’t hit me!
他在那上面!
He’s there!
他往那个方向跑了?
Great! Which side’d you throw him off?
不知道
I don’t know.
你们这群白♥痴♥!
You bunch of baboons!
我真不敢相信你竟然毫发无损!
I can’t believe you’re still in one piece!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!