So where are you going now?
我去警♥察♥局
I’m going to the police station.
警♥察♥局?
The police station?
是呀
Yes.
过两天再联络 – 拜拜
I’ll see you later then. Yeah? – Yeah, bye.
拜拜
Bye.
有没有效? 有没有记起什么?
Did it work? Do you remember anything?
没有 – 没有?
No! – No?
小姐 – 什么?
Miss – Yes?
你干什么? 这是医院呀
What do you think you’re doing? This is a hospital!
我只是想帮我的病人 对不起
I was just helping my patient. I’m sorry.
先生 打扰你
Excuse me, sir.
我是中情局的李探员 – 中情局?
Agent Lee, C.I.A. – C.I.A.?
我的上司想跟你谈一谈
Our superior would like to speak with you, just a moment.
我? – 是呀
Me? – Right.
只是聊一聊 可以跟我来吗?
Nothing serious. Just a quick chat. Would you mind coming with us?
麻烦你
Thank you.
你们请随便
Feel free to use this room. It’s all yours.
你找我? – 是
Looking for me? – Yeah, I am.
你是谁? 我们以前认识吗?
Who are you? Have we met before?
不认识
Not that I recall.
我叫摩根 中情局的
Morgan, C.I.A.
我是前南非的主管 幸会
Chief operative, Southern Africa. Pleased to meet you.
我做错了什么? 你知道我的过去?
Have I done something wrong? Do you know about my past?

Yes, I do.
你突然在沙漠出现 而且失去记忆
I know you came out of the desert. I know you lost your memory,
我们在进行一项机密的调查 相信你能协助我们
and I believe you can help us with a highly classified investigation.
我?
Me?
你是不是见过那八个坟墓?
Are you sure you saw eight graves?
是的
Yes, I’m sure.
还有一个骸骨挂在树上
And a skeleton hanging from a tree?
对 被降落伞盖着
Yes. From a parachute.
很好 这些资料非常重要
Good. This information could be highly valuable to us.
当然我们还要证实
Of course we’ll have to verify it.
记住 这是高度机密
And remember, this is top secret.
不要跟任何人提起
Not a word to anyone. I mean, no one.
这个我会
Yes, of course.
摩根先生 如果你找到我的资料 请通知我
Mr. Morgan, if you find out anything else about me, please let me know.
好的 保持联络
Sure. I’ll be in touch.
谢谢
Thank you.
很快会有
Very soon.
523号♥ – 什么?
523. – Huh?
没有印象吗?
Mean anything to you?
什么?
What?
很好 保重
Good. Keep well.
吻合 但不是他
Close, but no cigar.
不是他吗?
It’s not him?
不是他 有点像而已
No. Striking resemblance though.
摩根先生 等一等
Mr. Morgan, wait.
如果我记起了什么 怎样跟你联络?
If I remember anything, how can I contact you?
你有没有名片?
You have a business card?
对不起 我没带
I’m sorry. I don’t.
这是我的名片
Here. You can use mine.
不用
No!
用这个比较好
Use this. It’s better.
中情局的人马上会帮你接通
The C.I.A. will patch you through immediately.
这是电♥话♥卡 全世♥界♥通♥用
It’s a phone card. You can use it anywhere in the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
那可怜的家伙什么都记不起 去帮他解脱吧
The poor guy can’t remember a thing, so put him out of his misery.
把他交给我吧 我会让他在南非消失的
I’ll make sure he doesn’t enjoy the African sun. Leave it to me.
马上进行
Get us up and running.
我们还需要精密的测试
We’re at a very delicate stage of testing.
整个过程要循序渐进
The process should be gradual.
我不能保证它的安全 – 我也不能保证你家人的安全
I can’t guarantee… – And I can’t guarantee your family’s safety!
立刻开工 开始
Now get it started! Hey! Work!
开动变速器
Activate the accelerator!
一切准备好
All set!
这小碎片怎能供应整个城市的电?
How can a tiny fragment power up a whole city?
你根本不明白这碎片的威力
Oh! You don’t understand the power of this fragment!
继续工作
You! Keep working!
发动撞击程序
Initiating bombardment!
注意能量的水平
Watch the level!
225.
输出率多少?
What’s the flow rate?
四万焦耳 还在上升
Forty thousand joules and climbing!
成功了
It’s working! It’s working!
是呀
Yeah!
去看看出了什么事
Go! Check it out!
发生什么事?
What’s going on?
电压负荷过重
400.000 joules. It’s going to let the leak off!

Quickly!
停止试验 – 停止
Abort! Abort! – Abort!
不能停止 继续
No! Don’t abort! Keep going!
告诉过你 现在不是时候
We told you it was too soon!
核心部份不断扩张
The core’s expanding!
天啊 – 快走
Oh, my god! – Let’s go!
发生什么事?
What was that?
不知道 去查看一下
I don’t know. Let’s take a look.
警♥察♥先生
Officer!
警♥察♥先生
Officer! Officer!
我是帮办 – 帮办
I’m sergeant, actually! – Sergeant.
我的事情怎么样? 我等了两个钟
What about my case? I’ve been waiting two hours.
可以的话我会叫你 所有人都在等呀
I’ll get to you when I can. Everybody is waiting!
发电站发生爆♥炸♥ 到处一团糟
The power station blew up, and it’s chaos everywhere again!
你站在我面前干什么?
What are you doing standing in front of me?
你不是失踪了吗? 怎么会在这里?
If you’re a missing person, what are you doing here?
你看过医生没有?
Have you seen a doctor yet?
看过了 警♥察♥先生
I’ve already seen the doctor, officer.
是帮办
Sergeant!
听着 坐下
Look, have a seat.
电脑恢复正常后
As soon as we have sorted out the problem with computers,
我会先处理你的事情 可以了吧?
you’ll be first on my list. Okay?
布伦
Pullen.
干嘛?
What?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还要不要咖啡?
More coffee?
不 我已经喝五杯了 – 一定要
No, thank you. Five is enough. – I insist.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在等什么?
What am I waiting for?
电脑
Computers.
你自己来太好了 我在等你呢
Thanks for popping in. I’ve been dying to meet you.
你们干什么? – 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
What’s going on? – Internal Security.
有些问题要问你
Got a couple of questions I want to ask you.

Go!
你们俩留下 其他人跟我来
You two stay. The rest of you come with me.
我们已经抓到疑犯 小心看守
We have the suspect. Keep guard.
拿资料来
Get me the stuff.
找个位置坐下吧
Have a seat.
三月二十八日 你和你的同党
28th of March, you and your group
在这个空置的展览馆过了一夜
spent the night in this deserted exhibition hall.
三月二十九日 你的同党失踪了
On the 29th, your friends disappeared.
三十日 我国三名重要科学家被绑♥架♥
On March the 30th, three very important scientists from my country were kidnapped
至今下落不明 你带了他们到哪里去了
and their whereabouts is still a mystery. Where have you taken them?
朋友 你听着
Now listen, my friend.
有人在发电站见到五个人 和那些科学家
We witnessed five guys and the scientists at the power station.
然后发电站无故爆♥炸♥
Then, mysteriously, it blew up.
如果你不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 为什么要炸毁它?
Now if you’re not a terrorist, why the hell did you blow it up?
你帮谁工作?
Who are you working for?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这三个科学家被绑♥架♥的当天
Now on the day that our scientists were kidnapped
我们发现了一些极具杀伤力的高科技武器
we discovered extremely high-tech, lethal weaponry,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!