11月28日 感恩节18:00 南非
3月30日 06:00 南非
计划成功 任务完成
退后 退后
Back! Get back!
喷水
Spray!
快 走呀
Hurry! Run!
把他拉上来
Okay. Pull him up!
把他拉上来
Pull him up!
快
Come on.
把它带去实验室 快
Get it to the lab. And hurry!
快去
Move!
走
Let’s go.
509 解下装备 去帮他
509, recon, and help him.
502 负责电脑 你去点装备
502, the computer, and you check with the team.
是
Yes, sir.
准备
Get ready.
目标来了
Target’s approaching!
把这东西放下面去
Here. Get down there!
这是什么? – 我不能动
What is this stuff? – Can’t move!
快点 走 快走
Come on, move, move!
很好
Come on. Go go.
都到齐了
You get up here.
立正
Attention!
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
不知道
Don’t know, sir!
你从那里来的?
Where are you from?
不知道
Don’t know, sir!
很好 你们全都没名字 没背景
Good. No names, no background,
但你们是最棒的
but highly disciplined.
任务已完成 可以轻松一下
Mission’s over, go have some fun.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
解下你们的武器和装备
OK. Dispose your weapons, dispose your equipment.
523号♥
523.
有
Yes, sir.
收集所有东西 放在直升机上 快
Go! Collect. Go! Go! To the main helicopter. Go!
快去 动作要快
Go, go! Move it, go!
解散
OK, dismissed.
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
很抱歉 我不得不这么做
So sorry, I have to do this.
不许动
Don’t move.
抱歉了 各位 我们只有两个降落伞
Sorry soldiers, we’ve got only two parachutes.
你们到底干了些什么
What the hell is going on?
祝你们飞行愉快 再见了
Have a nice flight, bye.
放开我
Let me go.
你快说 你们在飞机上做了些什么手脚 – 这是命令
Why do you set us up? Damn it. – It’s an order!
这是飞机控制装置 赶快
Here’s the controls. Come on.
赶快啊
Come on! Come on!
快
Come on!
JackieChan是我们前香港特种部队成员
Jackie Chan, one of our best agents in Hong Kong
在非洲的行动中也是下落不明
is also missing in the African action.
被他们绑♥架♥的三个科学家
The three men they hijacked are the scientists responsible
是非洲政♥府♥慧星研究计划的负责人
for the comet research project recently launched by the African state.
开灯
Lights!
这次的事态非常严重
We have a serious situation on our hands.
他们的行动是经过精密的安排
The operation was carried out with clinical precision
还动用了美军的直升机
using United States Air Force helicopters.
他们抢走了陨石碎片及那三个科学家
They seized the meteorite fragments along with the three scientists
至今仍下落不明
and until now their whereabouts are unknown.
如果他们知道运送时间表
If they knew the transport schedule,
就表示有人将资料外泄
someone must have leaked the information.
中♥央♥情报局有多少人知道这个计划?
How many C.I.A. Staff knew about this project?
我知道你想说什么 我不喜欢你的推测
I know where you’re heading with this, Norman, and I don’t like it.
你怎能确定不是你的人干的?
How can you be so sure it wasn’t one of your own people?
如果是我的人
Why the hell would my guys break into a hangar
根本不需要闯进飞机库偷自己的飞机
they already have access to and steal their own aircraft?
说不定是为了免得引起怀疑
Because it’s a perfect cover and no one would suspect them.
将军 你记得吗?
And remember, General.
中情局在一年前已撤离南非
The C.I.A. pulled out of South Africa over a year ago.
只有几个主要的人留在那儿
Only the essential staff remain.
现在最重要是
Right now, our first concern
找回那些科学家和碎片
should be the retrieval of the scientists and the fragments.
对 如果方程式落在不法之徒的手上
Agreed. There could be serious military ramifications
后果不堪设想
if the wrong people get a hold of this formula.
我们必须找出幕后主脑
We’ve got to find out who’s behind this pulling the strings.
摩根
Agent Morgan.
局长
Yes, sir.
南非的行动一向由你负责
You used to head up our South African operation.
你很熟悉当地的地理形势
You know the terrain, you know the locals.
你带三个探员马上出发
Take 3 agents and hop the next flight over there.
这次的任务一定要迅速完成
I want to see positive results. And fast.
我一定会办妥的
Consider it done, sir.
谢谢你 泰利 再见
Thank you, Terry. Bye.
沙文将军 – 诺文
General Sherman. – Hello, Norman.
听说你快要退休了 – 是呀
I hear you’re retiring a few days. – Yes, I am.
沙文将军 恭喜你荣休
Congratulations on your retirement, General Sherman.
谢谢
Thank you.
你退休后一定会怀念以前工作的日子
I bet you’re going to miss being in the middle of all the action.
诺文 我拿了那笔可观的退休金后
Norman, I’m going to take that fat pension check of mine
要好好地享受一下钓鱼的乐趣
and head for my favourite fishing hole.
给我安排一个黑色行动
I want a Black Op assigned to this case.
你怀疑我们局里有内奸?
Are you saying we can’t trust our own people?
以防万一
Better safe than sorry.
你希望我从华盛顿 或其他分部调一个人来?
Shall I select them from Washington or from one of the outside branches?
分部
Outside.
白先生到了
Sir, Mr. White is here.
请他进来
Thank you. Send him in.
有事直接向我报告吧 – 是
And tell them to report to me directly. – Yes, sir.
他有什么毛病?
What’s wrong with him?
他怎么样?
How is he?
刚醒了
He’s just woken up.
朋友 你令我们吃一惊
My friend! You gave me a quick scare.
很高兴你醒了 欢迎你到我们这里来
We’re happy you’re woken up. Welcome to our land.
我在那里? 我怎么会在这里?
Where am I? How did I get here?
他们在山上发现你
These men found you in the mountains.
我想知道 你从哪里来?
Now, I want to know, Where do you came from?
怎会到这里来?
And how did you get here?
我不懂你们的语言
I don’t know your language.
有没有人会说英文?
Does anybody speak English?
我是酋长 我叫…酋长
I am the chief. Me. The chief.
酋长
The chief.
你是谁? 怎样称呼你?
And who are you? What is your name?
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
Who am I?
他叫”我是谁”
Who am I?
是
Yes.
我是谁?
Who am I?
你的名字叫”我是谁”?
Your name is “Who am I”?
我是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁 看来你康复多了
Hey, look like you are getting better.
我知道他会好的
I know he would.
到了 快点
Here you go. Come on.
把他们带进去 快
I want these two brought inside. Come on, let’s move it!
长官 这次搜索的目的是什么?
What are you doing on this search, sir?
总部十分着紧找回那些失踪的人
Langley must be serious about finding these guys
那些叛徒
They’re traitors.
偷走了一项发明 这发明能使我国在21世纪
They’ve stolen a discovery which could keep our nation on top,
处于领导地位
in the 21st century.
知道
Yes, sir.
巴巴
Hey, Baba.
我是谁 山上有奇迹出现
Who am I, we’ve seen a miracle over the mountain.
有烧过的大铁
There was iron that had been burnt.
我们埋葬了八个死尸 衣着跟你一样