我不想…
I don’t think…
我们捱过风浪,先生们
You’ve come a long way, gentlemen,
但这时不需要你们做英雄
but this is no time for heroes.
你们要表现得像个少年人. 这是命令
I need you to be boys right now. That’s an order.
去,将你们的护照拿出来
Get below. Find your passports.
带他们上甲板 好吧,我们走
– Bring ’em on deck. – All right, let’s go.
立即! 让我们去寻找那些碎片
– On the double! – Let’s go find those little bits.
上甲板去 快点 带上东西 走!
On deck right now! Come on, get your stuff. Go, go, go, go!
别担心
Don’t worry. Nothing’s gonna happen.
卓士,快点
Preston, got it? Let’s go. Let’s get outta here. Trace! Trace, come on!
该死! 怎么啦?
– Damn it! – What?
惨了,找不到护照了
I can’t find my passport. Oh, no!
这就是你的东西? 天啊 立即走
Is this your stuff here? Jesus, what a… Come on, we gotta go.
我的护照找不到了! 算了,上去吧 该死!
– I can’t find my passport! – Don’t worry about it. Let’s go! Now, damn it!
他是波多黎各人
– [Spanish] – He’s Puerto Rican.
你得知道,船长
You know, Captain,
玩猫捉老鼠的游戏,并不明智
playing cat and mouse is not very smart.
对于老鼠来说 已侵犯国际法例
Not for the mouse. Do you know you’re violating international law…
你上了我的船, 但…是你邀请我们上船的,
– by boarding my ship? – But, you invited us.
无理取闹 嘘
– That’s bullshit, man. – Shh.
是在你枪炮的威胁下,
Your cannons made a compelling argument.
-好啊 他抓到了一个
– [Spanish] – It’s okay. He’s got one.
偷渡客? 他有护照,我可以发誓
– A stowaway? – I’ve got a passport. I swear to God.
他的护照在格港,正寄回来
He left his passport in Grenada. It’s being mailed to him in Panama.
是上次上岸时遗失的, 真不幸,
– I left it last time we boarded. – That is unfortunate.
我们必须拘捕他
We’ll have to take him with us.
别!别!
No! No!
别冲动,别冲动
All right, all right, all right.
如果他是古巴人, 那卡斯特罗就穿裙了
If he’s Cuban, Castro wears a dress!
别冲动 原来你是这样对付小孩子
All right. Now we’ve seen what you can do with a boy.
象对付成年人一样吗?
How would you like to go a few rounds with a grown-up?
我的船员不准离船,
None of my crew is leaving this ship.
救兵来了
Seventh cavalry.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
事情结束了 大家都回到自己的岗位上去,
All right, that’s it. Let’s move, gentlemen.
你需要教学生不用罗盘,船长
Now you will really have something to teach your students, Captain.
星星…
Las estrellas…
就是水手的航标灯
es lo unico que un marinero necessita para navegar.
他说什么?
What’d he say?
他说,好水手靠星星就可以航行了
He says a real sailor only needs the stars to navigate with.
他带领我们静悄悄地驶过那队战船
And so he guided us silently through the convoy of warships.
事后,我们才知道战船驶向了…
And we later learned they were bound for a little known destination…
一个叫做猪湾的地方
called the Bay of Pigs.
我们顺风行驶
As we rode the trades, he shared the ancient secrets…
学习观察风向和星向
of how to read the waves and follow the stars.
我们途经中南美洲,
Panama and the Americas rose and fell away again.
驶离巴拿马运河的闸口
With the locks of Miraflores and a continent behind us,
我们进入到另一个新的大洋和大洲,
we entered into a new ocean and a new world…
我们同心协力
that we would stake and claim as our own.
好的,大家停笔
All right, pens down.
时间到了,放下试♥卷♥
Time’s up. Leave your papers.
恭喜各位
Congratulations, gentlemen.
全体船员可以上岸了
All hands may go ashore if you please.
你们要靠自己了,小心点
– You’re on your own. Be careful.
迪安,测验已经结束了
Buzzer’s gone off, Dean.
我们乘风破浪六千里,
We had traveled over 6,000 miles…
经赤道 抵海角天涯,
and slipped past the equator to the very edge of the earth.
像达尔文 陶醉于秀丽自然之中
Like Darwin before us, we would see the bliss of nature…
远离尘世
in the absence of man.
信天翁彷佛把我们载到另一个年代
It was as if the Albatross had taken us to another time.
今日,我终于领略到荷马所说的 读万卷书不如行万里路的道理
Today I finally understand Homer. The journey’s the thing.
里面有枝铅笔,
Should be a pencil in there.
拿着,
Hold that.
“进退与共”
“Where we go one,
我们在一起
we go all.
“信天翁号♥”
Brigantine Albatross.
“一九六一”
Nineteen hundred and sixty-one.”
这就是我们的共同誓言,对吗?
That about says it all, huh?
大家签名 查克·姬
– Get in there, guys. – Chuck Gieg.
托德·约翰斯顿
Tod Johnstone.
吉尔·马丁
Gil Martin.
迪安·普雷斯顿
Dean Preston.
卓士·拉普切克
Tracy Lapchick.
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
宣布在世上占有一席之地,
Claiming their place in the world.
你为什么不去?
Why didn’t you go?
轮到我值班了 交给我就行了
– I couldn’t. It’s my watch. – Uh-uh. I could’ve stayed.
你听到了吗? 听到了什么?
– Listen. You hear that? – What?
空船的声音,
The sound of an empty ship.
成绩如何?
How you doing?
还好,你呢?
Okay. How’d you do?
语言730分,数字610分,
730 verbal. 610 math.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
你呢?
What about you?
总分1100分
– It’s 1100!
迪安,你得了1100分,太好了 我知道
– Dean, you got an 1100! That’s great! – I know.
你知道吗? 简直难以置信
– You know? – I just can’t believe it, you know?
没有你们我简直无法完成它
I couldn’t have done it without you guys, though.
全靠你自己
– I really couldn’t. – You did.
迪安,你自己的成果
This is you, Dean.
跟别人无关
All you. Nobody else.
谢谢,
Thank you.
别客气,蠢才
You’re welcome, stupid.
试试你而已,
I’m just testing.
自作聪明
When are you gonna learn, you little wise ass?
到了 谢谢 别有一番滋味.是吗?
– Here. Thanks. – Feels different, doesn’t it?
是吗?
What?
回航了
Goin’ back.
我不想航程完结,
I don’t want it to end. I don’t…
我不想变成老模样,
wanna be what I was when I left.
什么模样?
What was that?
微不足道,
Anonymous.
我的学业一向优异,
I’ve been acing tests my whole life…
但仍想不通
and I still haven’t figured it out.
想不通什么?
Figured what out?
想不通我是谁 说笑吗?
– Who I am. – Are you kidding?
我可以告诉你,你是谁
I’ll tell you who you are.
粘液,你是粘液…
Glue. You’re the glue…
把你身旁的人团结起来
that holds everyone around you together.
想令我安慰就哭一下
Think I’m gonna choke on the “feel good.”
飞行员…他需要帮助
…on the pilot. He needs help.
红石火箭放出输送带
There goes the umbilical cord from the Redstone rocket.
我们进入倒计时
We’re into countdown.
你好吗? 罗伯特?
How are you, Robert?
离升空还有两分钟,太空船中
We’re into the two-minute point, and at this point in the spacecraft…
舱内的相机已经开启
all the interior cameras are started.
火箭两分钟后发射,
Two minutes and counting.
一切情况正常,
Everything is working fine at the moment.
对话器开启
The radio mikes are now on in the space capsules.
沙柏可跟中心交谈, 快发射了
– Shepard can talk to control. – Here we go.
祝它好运 1分30秒后发射
– Good luck, huh? – One minute and 30 seconds to blastoff…
如果没有进一步的把握 让我们在这一点上。
if no further holds bother us at this point.
控制中心倒数
The Mercury Control count, at the last minute you will hear…
且慢,我看到吊臂…正在移♥动♥
Just a moment. I notice that the cherry picker is being moved through,
– 我们来了… – 早班的人呢?
– and we are coming up to… – The morning watch?
在下面, 倒数计秒,你会听到…
– Below. – … countdown, which you will hear…
十秒间歇
in ten-second breaks.
仪表显示,时间只剩90秒了
We have just passed the 92nd mark.
吊臂 安全装置…
The cherry picker, the safety device…
“众人皆醉,你能独醒,毁谤由人.”
“If you can keep your head while all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you;