加油!是的!
Come on! Yes!
搞什么鬼?
What the hell, guys?
发生了什么事?
– What happened? – What’s going on?
推它到海边来,对了
Guide her alongside. That’s it.
对了,放下去
All right, ease her away.
扶它的鼻子上网 好的
– Bring the nose up onto the sled. – Okay.
迪安,小心鱼叉 好
– Dean, watch the spear. – All right.
拖走
Haul away.
慢慢地
Easy. Easy.
慢慢地,提姆.
Tighten it off, Tim.

That’s it.
哗!
Whoa!
慢慢地放下
All right, ease away.
慢慢地
Easy.
让它过来
Keep it coming.
你认为怎样?
What do you think?
射穿肺部
He’s punctured her lung.
好眼力
Nice shot.
来个了断吧
Finish it.
我不会下手杀它
Man, I’m n-not gonna kill it.
你已经下手了,杀吧
You already have. Go on, do it.
决不
No way.
搞什么鬼? 你♥他♥妈♥的滚开
– What the hell’s wrong with you? – Back off, man!
你想杀生? 一条鱼而已:一条鱼而已
– You wanna kill somethin’ so bad? – It’s just a fish.
看看你的胆子有多大
– It’s just a fish! – Come on! Let’s see what you’ve got!
不出我所料,
That’s what I thought.
你到此为止,回家好了
You’re done here. You’re going home.
法兰克失去了本性?
The guy’s gone ballistic, all right?
就像囚禁过久,精神错乱
I’m telling you, he’s gone mentally insane. It’s like cabin fever.
对,伙计 够了 不对
All right, man. Enough. It’s still not right.
把他驱逐出船,
They shouldn’t be puttin’ him off the boat.
法兰克不守纪律 谁没试过,
– The guy’s outta control. – We’ve all been out of control.
我们应该帮助他 不,等等
But we’re a crew. No, wait, wait.
出海就为了培养团结互助
That’s what this whole thing is supposed to be about.
你有什么资格谈团结?
You’re the last person that should be whining about us being a crew right now.
什么意思 我想去到主题…
– Yeah? How do you figure that? – I’d love to go into the subject…
攀高,我们都有点脚软但你… 怕得撒尿.
of vertigo and everything, but I wouldn’t want you to piss your pants.
你知道我在说什么? 是吗,特蕾西?
– You know what I’m sayin’? – Oh, yeah, Tracy?
快点!
Come on!
– 得了…停! – 你真的冤枉人了 你明白吗?
– Get… Stop it! – You’re a real jerk. You know that?
那海豚才死得冤枉,普雷斯顿
Tell it to the dolphin, Preston.
法兰克应该有机会改过
He deserves another chance.
换了是你,也应该给
We’d do the same for you. You know that.
吉尔,随便你了
You do whatever you want, Gil. All right?
反正没分别,
It’s not gonna make any difference anyway.
海豚是个徵兆 什么徵兆?
– The dolphin was a symptom. – Of what?
法兰克经不起这考验
Of a fight he can’t win out here.
是他父亲, 他的父亲
– But, sir, it’s his father. – It’s his father, sir.
他的父亲 做父亲的送来这里
– Oh, it’s his father. Mm-hmm. – H-He, he sent him down here.
送我们上船来
All of them. They sent us down here because…
希望我们改变,成长, 但又要我们一如既往,
they want us to change or grow up or something, and all they do is try and keep us the same.
法兰对法兰克只有期望,
I mean, h-he has all these expectations…
没有了解
about who his son should be, and he doesn’t even know who Frank is.
你是怎么想到? 父母究竟亏欠了你们什么?
How do you think you got here? Do you think they owe you something?
他们每日赶车赶船上班
Do you think they enjoy riding subways and commuter trains?
忍♥受单调的工作,不外乎为了
The same repetition day in and day out just to keep you in tennis shoes…
给你们读书学习?
and private school?
家有家法,船有船规
You know, there are ground rules in families just like on this ship.
你们应该明白
You can understand that.
法兰克知道你们的感受吗?
Does Frank know how you guys feel?
我不知道,
I don’t know.
应该告诉他
Well, somebody should tell him.
讨论结束
That’s it.
你有话要说,我想听一下
Well, I’m all ears.
你不会高兴听的 我会受得了时
– You may not like what you hear. – Oh, I can take it.
他们已达到出海的目的了
Chris, they’ve become what we wanted.
团结一致.
They’re a crew. That’s why they came.
你还记得我们的原则是什么?
Do you remember why we began this?
克已服众,整体为重
Self-reliance and discipline through the community of sailing.
我从来没有忘记, 嗯 就说整体吧
– I haven’t forgotten. – Mmm. Community.
那小子不明白整体为何物,
That boy doesn’t know the meaning of the word.
那就最好留他在船上学习
So, the best thing you can do is to keep him right here.
他有许多问题 最好自己解决,
– He has a lot of problems. – He better start to learn to deal with them.
船长真有同情心
Oh, Captain Compassionate speaks.
同情心并不重要,要紧的是
It’s not about compassion. It’s not about what happens here.
学员领悟到什么? 他正在领悟
– It’s about what they take away with them. – He was coming around.
他要离开 他正在失控
He was coming apart! He lost control out there!
控制为什么那样重要?
And what is so important about being in control?
他必须自己体会 我不是指他
– He’s just gonna have to figure that out, isn’t he? – I’m not talking about him.
我们无声抗♥议♥,
We watched in silent protest.
无精打采,觉得船长似手
Aboard ship, the low morale was matched only by the feeling…
跟我们的父亲是同一类人
that maybe Skipper was no different than our own fathers back home.
我们会怀念法兰克,
We’ll miss Frank.
天啊!
Jesus!
船长,对不起
Yeah, I’m… I’m sorry.
法兰克
Frankie!
拜拜!
Bye, bye!
再见,法兰克
Bye, Frankie!
呼-呜-呜!
Whoo-oo-oo!
再见,老友
Bye, buddy!
他们从没对你失去过信心
They never gave up on you, you know.
再见,法兰克
Bye, Frankie!
我有烦恼
I got a problem, man.
我们都有烦恼, 不,是个大烦恼
– We all have problems. – No. A big problem.
我小便时似火烧一样,
I’m pissing fire.
火烧?
Fire?
火烧,
Fire.

Hmm.
对,的确寻欢,谢谢你有心
Yeah. I did, actually. Thanks for askin’.
转过去,
Turn around.
呕!呕
Ow! Ow.

Ow.
拿着
Hold that.
下一个!
– Next!
罗伯特!脱裤子
Robert! Drop your pants.
真倒霉,
Way to go, Valentino.
我在格连纳达 连手♥淫♥也没有过
I never even copped a feel in Grenada.
你的性倾向与我无关
Well, your sexual orientation is not my problem.
发生了什么事,船长?
What do you make of it, Skipper?
“征服号♥”
“Venceremos.”
古巴人,
Cubans.
我去开扩音器,
I’ll get the horn.
天啊,船上有炮
Jesus! She’s got guns.
大家趴下!
– Get down! Everybody down!
升旗!我们是美国人!谢伊
Run up the colors. We’re Americans, damn it! Shay!
升旗!
Run up the colors!
天啊,想击沉我们?
Jesus Christ! Are they gonna sink us?
下帆!立刻 立刻下帆!
– Take in all sail! Do it now. – Sails down! Get going! Go on!
船长,扩音器 他们当自己是什么人?
– Here’s the horn, Skipper. – Who the hell do they think they are?
他们要我们自报身份
They want us to identify ourselves.
告诉他们,我们是美国的校船
Tell them we’re the American school ship Albatross.
尽量扮波多黎各的口音,
Use your best Puerto Rican accent.
他们认为我们有古巴的难民
They think we’re carrying Cuban refugees, Captain.
怀疑我是古巴人
I don’t think they’re going to take it lightly that I’m a Cuban national.
不要担心, 提醒他们,
Nothing’s going to happen. Remind them that according to the Geneva Convention…
在海上向平民开火 是挑起战争的行为,
firing on citizens on the high seas is an act of war.
他说他们是奉卡斯特罗的命令做的
They say they’re acting on the direct order of Fidel Castro.
叫他们上船来.
Tell them to come aboard.
立即叫
Do it! Come on!
交你的护照出来, 交出来!
Give me your passport. Give it to me. Come on, do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!