You got it.
生活是不是一下子美好了
Ain’t life grand suddenly?
这就是我对生活的期望
That’s what I count on in life…
充满惊喜
surprises.
就当一切平淡无奇 或是彻底绝望时
Just when things seem ordinary or downright hopeless,
总会出现意想不到的机会 对吧
along comes that unexpected opportunity. Right?
也许吧
Maybe.
你到底想说什么
What are you getting at?
我要把加州忠诚储蓄银行的业务给你
I’m giving you the Fidelity Savings account.
我当高级文案策划
I’ll be senior copywriter,
但实际工作你来开展
but you’ll do all the work.
-你接吗 -当然
– Do you want it? – Of course I do.
看 之前你还在推销火腿
You see, one minute you’re selling ham,
现在则要搞钱了
the next, you’re pushing money.
但下班时间你才能去浪
But screw on your own time.
加州忠诚储蓄银行可是个大单
Fidelity Savings is big leagues.
是什么 快说 快说
What is it? Tell me. Tell me.
打开就知道了
Open it. Open it.
你送我清扫工具
You brought me cleaning equipment.
我没送你百洁布之类的
Well, I mean, I didn’t bring you Brillo.
这是真家伙
I just, I mean, it’s a real thing.
-这是吸尘器 -你可以送我花 送我果冻
– It’s a Dustbuster. – You bring me flowers, you bring me Jell-O,
但别送我清扫工具
but don’t bring me cleaning equipment.
诺拉 你反应过度了
Nora, You’re overreacting.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you understand what I’m saying?
是 你的家具下面有巧克力派
Yeah. You have Ring Dings under your furniture.
我才不在乎家具下面有什么
I don’t care what’s under my furniture.
这里是我家 我想打扫就打扫
This is where I live. I’ll clean up if I want.
你不喜欢我的巧克力派 忍♥着
You don’t like my Ring Dings, tough shit.
好吧 如果我送你香水和香皂…
All right, so if I bring you perfumes and soap….
那不一样
That’s not the same.
你送我东西是因为你在乎我
You bring me that stuff because you care about me.
之类的 你送我这破东西
Or something. You’re bringing this son of a bitch…
是因为你觉得我家很脏
because you think my house is dirty.
诺拉 你家就是很脏 看你弄得
Nora, Your house is dirty. Look at how you keep it.
看看你的门厅 再看看厨房♥
Look at your hallway. Look at your kitchen, for Christ’s sake.
你好好看看我的厨房♥
You look at my kitchen.
有时候你的厨房♥真是不忍♥直视
Sometimes it isn’t so easy to look at your kitchen.
那就试试
Well, try.
简直是…
This is so…
看这一堆垃圾
Look at all this shit.
把这鬼东西带回去
Take this little motherfucker home.
我不想看见它
I don’t want it here.
-诺拉… -带回去
– Nora… – Take it home!
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
从没有男人为我做过晚餐
I never had a man fix me dinner before.
你让我觉得自己很美
You make me feel beautiful.
你真好
You’re so sweet.
蕾切尔·安妮·罗森

尼尔·大卫·霍罗威茨
恭请您光临
结婚仪式
一九九零年十月二十七日
周六晚七点
密苏里俱乐部
带上另一半
我们决定去迪士尼乐园
We decided we were going to go to Disneyland.
这样约会很稳妥 所以我看见她…
It’s a safe date, you know? So I see her…
-下周六晚上 -怎么
– Next Saturday night… – Yeah?
我答应我妈帮她算账
I told my mother I’d help her with her finances.
我每年都会做几次
I do it a couple times a year.
我答应她下班以后去接她
After she’s finished work, I promised I’d pick her up and do that.
这很好啊 清算账务
That’s a nice thing, balancing the books.
我答应她下班后去接她
I said I’d pick her up after work.
我知道 我听到了
I know. I heard you.
周六晚上你要工作吗
So, are you working Saturday night?
你是不是有点烦躁
You antsy or something?
没 我只是不喜欢看电视
No. I just don’t feel like watching TV.
-我没强迫你看 -我没说你强迫我
– I don’t make you watch TV. – I never said you did.
-我以为你喜欢 -有时候喜欢
– You seem to like it. – Sometimes I do.
-有什么烦心事吗 -没有
– Is something bothering you? – No.
突然你就不喜欢看电视了
Suddenly you don’t like TV.
我觉得我们应该聊点别的话题
I think we should have some other subjects to talk about.
我们的话题怎么了
What’s wrong with our subjects?
没什么 我就说我们该多聊聊…
Nothing. I’m just saying we should talk more…
而不是整晚地坐着看电视
instead of sitting around watching TV all night.
-珍妮会说什么 -这和珍妮无关
– What would Janey talk about? – It’s not about Janey.
好吧 你想聊 那我们就聊
All right. If you want to talk, let’s talk.
玛西亚在和马文鬼混
Marcia’s fooling around with Marvin.
他是夜班经理
He’s the night manager.
如果他再不收起花花肠子
I’m going to slug him one of these days
我就要揍他了
if he doesn’t keep his cottonpicking hands to himself.
-你是这个意思吗 -不 不是
– Is that what you mean? – No, it’s not what I mean.
你要是想聊地理或者希腊神话
Well, if you want to talk about geography or the Greeks,
我完全不懂希腊神话
I don’t know dick about the Greeks.
怎么了 想要出去吗
What’s up? You want out?
出去
Out?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们是不同的 好吗
We’re different, OK?
对不起
I’m sorry.
-如果你想走 自便 -我不想走
– If you want to go, go. – I don’t want to go.
我不懂 你的行为很奇怪
I don’t understand you. You’re acting strange.
-也许你该回家去 -我不想回家
– Maybe you should go home. – I don’t want to go home.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你能不一直道歉了吗
Will you stop being sorry all the time?
抱歉我一直道歉 我只是…
I’m sorry that I’m sorry. I just…
你在烦什么
What’s bugging you anyway?
什么都不烦 是你在烦躁
Nothing bugging me, you’re the one that’s antsy.
你有烦心事
Something’s bothering you.
所以我们才有矛盾
That’s how this whole thing started.
我的指甲还没干
My nails are wet.
我的指甲都还没干呢
My nails are all wet.
恭喜
Mazel tov!
-我们转到那边去 -你在说什么
– Saunter me over there. – What are you talking about?
-我想让他们在一起 -谁
– I want to get them together. – Who?
麦克斯和丽塔
Max and Rita.
麦克斯和丽塔 不合适吧
Max and Rita? I don’t think so.
我试试 来吧我们转到那边去
Let me try. Come on. Saunter me over there.
这可不是转 这是拽
This isn’t sauntering. This is pulling.
麦克斯 有人迫不及待想见你
Max, there’s somebody here who’s dying to meet you.
丽塔·菲什曼
Rita Fishman.
她单身 而且刚刚接到了我的捧花
She’s single, and she just caught my bouquet.
-我觉得不合适 -为什么
– I don’t think so. – Why not?
最近几周我们一直想知道…
All these weeks we’ve tried to find out…
他藏到哪儿去了…
where this stranger has been hiding…
-是吗 -显然他已经有女朋友了
– Yeah? – Apparently he’s been seeing somebody.
-为什么不带她来 -她很忙
– Why didn’t you bring her? – She was busy.
看吧 是个富婆客户对吧
Come on. She’s a rich client, right?
我们让你尴尬了吗
We embarrass you, right?
等我们从圣巴特回来以后
When we get back from St. Bart’s,
就要过感恩节了
we are having Thanksgiving.
你一定要来 麦克斯
You’re coming, Max,
还要带着你的女朋友一起来
and you’re bringing your lady friend.
-到时候看吧 -一定要来
– Well, we’ll see. – Yes, you are.
一定要来 一定要来
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
一定要来
Yes, you are.
诺拉
Nora?
诺拉
Nora?
诺拉
Nora?
诺拉
Nora?
你在那里做什么
What are you doing out there?
-停电了 -怎么回事
– Electricity’s out. – How come?
因为我没交电费
Because I didn’t pay my bill.
穷♥人♥很可笑 是吧
Poor people are a hoot, aren’t they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!