就这
Right here!
天啊
God!
爱死他了
I love him.
醉鬼开车送醉鬼
That’s a drunk driving the drunk.
我就是忍♥不住
I just can’t…
走吧 小帅哥
Come on, beautiful.
我给你泡杯咖啡
Let me fix you some coffee.
你已经醉到开不了车了
You’re too drunk to drive.
-我没事 -来吧
– I’m all right. – No. Come on.
来嘛
Come on.
别被人工草皮弄滑倒了
Don’t slip on the Astroturf.
随便坐
Make yourself at home.
你为什么如此痴迷玛丽莲·梦露
What exactly is there between you and Marilyn Monroe?
她人生如此一团糟却又魅力四射
Oh, she’s just so fucked up and glamorous…
不断跌倒再爬起 懂我的意思吧
and losing and fighting all the time, you know?
她的每部电影我都至少看了五遍
I seen all her movies at least five times and
还有 我叫诺拉·贝克
also my name is Nora Baker,
她的真名叫诺玛·珍·贝克
and her name, her real name is Norma Jean Baker.
懂了吧
Get it?
咖啡泡好了吗
How about that coffee?
你说呢
How about it?
我发誓我本来真有一整罐麦斯威尔的
Could have sworn I had me a full can of Maxwell House.
所以没咖啡了
There’s no coffee?
不如我给你倒杯酒吧
Why don’t I fix you a drink instead?

A drink?
不了 我还想平安回到自己家呢
No. I’m trying to get my ass home in one piece.
你既然都开不了车了 不如就喝个痛快对吧
If you can’t drive, you might as well drink, right?
你家怎么就没咖啡了
How can you be out of coffee?
-这沙发摊开就是张床 -不不不
– This couch opens up into a bed. – No, no, no.
我不在这过夜
I’m not staying here.
我一早就叫你 我会很好的
I’ll wake you up early. I’ll be nice.
不 我不在这睡
No. I’m not going to sleep here.
行吧 那你打算怎样
All right. What do you want to do then?
你打算先叫车回去 明早再过来取车吗
You want to call a taxi and come back in the morning?
你家有洗手间吗
Do you have a bathroom?
我不太舒服
I don’t feel very well.
我想我还是先躺一会儿吧
I think I might just lie down for a moment.
可怜的小宝贝
Poor baby.
珍妮
Janey.
你真美
You’re so beautiful.
还要吗
More?

Yes.
求我
Say please.
求你
Please.
查理 十二岁
找到什么感兴趣的吗
Find anything interesting?
希望你昨晚开心
I hope you had a good time.
你需要开心
You needed it.
我还能再见到你吗
Am I gonna see you again?

No.
有那么一瞬间
You know, for a minute there,
我真以为你会给我一个惊喜
I really did think you were just going to up and surprise me.
喂 麦克斯 我是你妈
Hello, Max. This is your mother.
哥们 抱歉昨晚对你说教了
Hey, partner, sorry about the lecture.
是我越界了 你死哪儿去了
I was way out of line. Where the hell are you?
不会跳桥自杀了吧
You didn’t jump off a bridge, did you?
回我电♥话♥ 我保证不再逼你上别人
All right. Call me. I promise not to make you screw anybody.
喂 麦克斯 我是海蒂·所罗门
Hello, Max. It’s Heidi Solomon.
我就是想碰个运气问问你
I’m taking a chance here, but,
我多了张今晚交响乐演出的票
I’ve got an extra ticket to the symphony tonight.
舒曼作品集
It’s all Schumann,
你有空的话 希望你能陪我去
and I’d love for you to join me if you’re free.
你愿意的话就回我个电♥话♥
So why don’t you give me a call?
919-1044 拜拜
919-1044. Bye-bye.
他们怎么没把枝叶都清理干净
They’re supposed to pull the leaves off.
合同里都写了的
It’s in the contract.
你没告诉他们吗
Don’t you tell them?
没有
No.
你得冲他们吼
You have to scream at them,
不然他们不会把枝叶清理干净的
or they don’t pull the leaves off.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
妈 我会跟他们说的好吗
Mother, I’ll tell them, all right?
来 你也把石头放上
Go ahead. Put the stone on.
两年了
Two years.
感觉还像昨天一样
It seems like yesterday.
别了
Please.
我去看看你哈里舅舅
I’m going to go see Uncle Harry.
巴伦家
挚爱的妻女
珍· 萝丝
白色宫殿
拜拜
See you!
结束啦
It’s over!
你好
Hello.
我会的
Well, I’ll be.
真没想到还能再见到你
I never thought I’d see you again.
我…我来是帮你换个新邮箱
I… I came to replace your mailbox.
我…我应该先打个电♥话♥的 对不起
I pro… I should have called first. I’m sorry.
我不想打扰你
I don’t want to bother you.
我只是…
I…I just was…
我已经四十三了
I’m 43.
十二月就四十四了
I’ll be 44 in December.
我二十七
I’m 27.
*Women Peak At 40*
*And Men At 19*
*I ‘Member Laughing My Head Off*
*When I Read That In A Magazine*
*I Was 20 At The Time*
*Now I’M Starin’ 40*
*Right In The Face*
*And The Only Tough Part Of Being*
*A WomAn My Age*
*Is A MAn My Age*
*That’S Why Younger Men Are*
*Startin’ To Catch My Eye*
*I’M Startin’ To Stop What I’M Doin’*
*Just To Turn Around And Watch ‘Em Walk By*
*At The VeRy NExt Opportunity*
*I’M Gonna Give A Younger MAn A TRy*
*Oh, ‘Cause Younger Men*
*Are Startin’ To Catch My Eye*
这是放古典乐的电台
It’s a classical station.
对不起
Oh. I’m sorry.
-对不起 -看着点啊
– I’m sorry. – For Christ’s sakes.
对不起
I’m sorry.
*Some Of ‘Em Drink Too Much*
*A Whole Lot Of ‘Em Are Married*
*And, Honey, Here Am I*
*On The Threshold Of All That Fun*
*Oh, ‘Cause Younger Men*
*Are Startin’ To Catch My Eye*
*Yes, I Said Younger Men*
*Are Startin’ To Catch My Eye*
为什么关门
Why’d you shut the door?
当我最年轻得力的工作狂开始变得
When my best young workaholic starts dragging himself in here
每天上班迟到一小时
an hour late every morning,
今天午休又晚了一个半小时
90 minutes late from lunch today,
我得知道到底怎么回事 麦克斯
I need to know what it means, Max, darling.
因为尽管我挺喜欢你的
Becasue though I love and cherish you…
还有你为数不多的狐朋狗友
as I do few members of your loathsome sex…
我的私生活是我自己的事
My personal life is my business.
这儿的所有人午休时间都超时
Everyone around here takes long lunch breaks.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
我真是越老脑子越不中用了呀
I’m getting so stupid in my old age.
-她是谁 -你不认识的
– Who is she? – You wouldn’t know her.
别那么绝对 毕竟这世界很小
Don’t be so sure. It’s a tiny world.
她叫什么
What’s her name?
玛丽莲·梦露
Marilyn Monroe.
像珍妮吗
Anything like Janey?
我可以不回答吗
What if I don’t answer that?
二十三岁
She’s 23.
哪里毕业的 威斯康星大学
Out of where? University of Wisconsin.
充满活力 打扮整洁
Full of pep, clean as a whistle,
开辆白色敞篷福特野马
drives a white Ford Mustang convertible,
控制欲极强
runs a tidy ship.
你真会猜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!