我来喝酒
I’m having a drink.
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
我知道 我知道 吸烟有害健康
I know, I know. Smoking will kill me.
没错
That’s right.
来来 快教育教育我
Well, come on. Lecture me.
我喜欢这样 来嘛
I love it. Come on.
我不会说教
I don’t lecture.
帅哥 我打赌你对每个人都说教
Fred, I bet you lecture everybody.
是吗 今晚不会
Yeah? Not tonight.
很好 再来一杯怎么样
Good. How about another drink?
吉米 伏特加汤力
Jimmy, vodka tonic and…
-我不想喝了 -威士忌给我这位新朋友
– I don’t want another drink. – Scotch for my new friend here.
-你叫什么名字 -我不想再喝了
– What’s your name? – I don’t want another drink.
来吧 让我请你喝一杯
Come on. Let me buy you a drink.
我们握手言和吧 来嘛
Let’s pass a peace pipe. Come on.
拜托
Please.
-谢谢 吉米 -不不 我来
– Thanks, Jimmy. – No, no. I got…
我来付 我请你喝一杯
I’m paying for it. I’m buying you a drink.
我不想让你请
I don’t want you buy me a drink.
-我要请你喝一杯 -给 两杯的钱
– I am buying you a drink. – Here. For both of them.
拜托 好吧 好吧
Please. All right. OK.
看看你 真可爱
Look at you. You’re so cute.
你紧张得就像一个怕痒的小孩子
You’re all tensed up like a ticklish little kid.
该死 你可真帅 看看你的脸蛋
Damn. You are beautiful. Look at that face.
吉米 这小伙儿帅吗
Jimmy, is this a beautiful face?
有人说过你像托尼·柯蒂斯[美国演员]吗
Anybody ever tell you you look like Tony Curtis?
大家都这么说
All the time.
“我做了一个很棒的梦”
I had a wonderful dream.
“我在帮你整理贝壳 给你调酒”
I was sorting your shells and mixing your cocktails.
“醒来后 我真想游回去找你”
When I woke up, I wanted to swim right back to you.
《热情如火》 你看过吗
“Some Like It Hot. ” Did you ever see it?
看没看过《热情如火》这问题不难回答吧
You ever see “Some Like It Hot”? It’s not a tough question.
不 不难
No, no.
-玛丽莲·梦露 -我看过
– Marilyn Monroe. – Yeah, I saw that.
天啊 她真美
God, she’s something.
是的 她确实很美
Yeah. She is.
你会游泳吗
You swim?
我会游泳吗
Do I swim?
你看起来像是会游
Yeah. You look like you swim.
我是说 你看上去肌肉不是很多
I mean, you’re not real muscular,
但也很强壮 对吗
but you’re strong, am I right?
我觉得你喝醉了
I think you’re drunk.
是啊 我再喝醉一些 就能倒你怀里了
Yeah. If I get any drunker, I’ll fall all over you.
所以
So…
干嘛穿着晚礼服 你是个私人司机吗
What’s with the monkey suit? You a chauffeur?
不是 我刚参加了个单身派对
Oh, no. I was at a bachelor party.
你的吗
Yours?
不是
No.
你们请了裸体姑娘吗
Did you have a naked girl?
好几个呢
A dozen of them.
你有老婆吗
You got a wife?
没 我没有
No, I don’t.
你不确定吗
You’re not sure?
我没有老婆
I don’t have a wife.
但你有过 对吗
But you did have one, right?
是 确…确实
Yeah, that’s r… yeah. That’s correct.
她怎么了 离开你了吗 所以你才这么悲伤
What does she do? Leave you? Is that how come you’re so sad?
我没有悲伤
I’m not sad.
你在自怨自艾
You’re feeling sorry for yourself.
你介意换个话题吗
Do you mind if we change the subject?
你好 唐尼
Hi, Tony.
你好 弗雷德
Hi, Fred.
来吧
Come on.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
我叫诺拉
Mine’s Nora.
麦克斯
Max.
真可爱
Oh, that’s cute.
你那邮编多少
What’s your zip code?
你老婆喜欢用什么肥皂
What kind of soap does your wife use?
也许你该把手从我腿上拿开
Maybe you should take your hand off my thigh.
我的手不在你腿上
My hand’s not on your thigh.
晚安
Night.
很遗憾你妻子甩了你
Sorry about your lady dumping you.
-她没有甩了我 -那她做了什么
– She didn’t exactly dump me. – What did she do, then?
她死了
She died.
死了
Died?
你是说去世了
You mean died?
对
Yeah.
这可真新鲜
That’s a new one.
她怎么做到的
How did she do that?
车翻了
Car turned over.
天啊 我
Oh, I’m s…
抱歉 我 我控制不了
I’m sorry. I just… I can’t help it.
没事
That’s all right.
我也不知道我为什么会笑
I don’t know why I’m laughing.
你老婆死了
Your wife died.
也许你没经历过亲人的死亡
Maybe nobody ever died on you before.
不 查理就死了
No. Charlie died.
查理 你养的小狗吗
Charlie? What? Is that your doggie?
不
No.
查理是我儿子
Charlie… my kid.
你儿子
Your kid?
我知道 我知道
I know, I know. I know.
他怎么死的
How’d he die?
白血病
Leukemia.
你能怎么办
What can you do?
日子还得照过
The world spins around.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
都过去了
It’s over…
对吧
right?
对
Right.
晚安
Good night.
送我回家吧 我帮你泡杯咖啡
Why don’t you drive me home. I’ll fix you a cup of coffee.
我错过末班车了
Actually, I missed the bus.
我家离这儿不远
I don’t live too far from here.
别这样 你不会想让我打车吧
Come on. You don’t want me to take a taxi.
-不要在车里吸烟行吗 -成交
– I don’t want you smoke in the car, all right? – Deal.
系上安全带
Put your seat belt on.
好了 我来
It’s all right. OK. Hold on.
你真是个谨慎的小可爱
You’re a cautious little doggie.
什么歌♥
What’s that?
世界上最美妙的音乐
That is the most beautiful music in the worid.
你这儿有橡树岭男孩[乡村乐团]的歌♥吗
You got any Oak Ridge Boys in here?
没有
No. I’m afraid not.
你是意大利人吗
What are you? Are you Italian or something?
我是犹太人
I’m Jewish.
犹太人
Jewish?
犹太人挺有意思的
Interesting people… Jews.
我信过天主教 告解总是让我紧张
I was Catholic myself once, but confession made me jumpy.
我基本都体验过 就是没试过信奉摩西
I tried them all, but I never did try to find Moses.
老实说 我认识的犹太人并不多
Tell you the truth, I don’t know very many Jews.
有个刚认识就非要拽着我加入摩♥门♥教♥的
A new guy tried to shove Brigham Young on my ass once.
一会儿克莱登街左转
You’re gonna go left at Clayton.
那…那片是贫民窟
That’s… well, that’s Dogtown.
大家是这么叫的 这里左转
That’s what they call it. Go left here.
快 左…左转
Go ahead. Turn… turn left!
-你喝醉了 -我没事
– You’re drunk. – I’m all right.
不 你醉了
No. You’re drunk.
-再转 -哪里转
– OK. Turn again. – Where?