-来看看这个 -等一下 约翰
– You need to see this. – Hang on,John.
大家一起来看这个
…people watching all of this together.
毫无疑问 艾米丽凯尔是冒着生命危险
No doubt young Emily Cale had to risk her own life to…
能帮我连线总统吗 凯尔 你现在能看新闻吗
Can you get me the president here? Cale,can you turn on the news?
有电视吗
You got a TV?
卡罗尔 得查出沃克是怎么找到他们的
We need to find out how Walker found these guys.
-但是你得先看看新闻 -怎么了
– John,you’ve gotta turn on the news. – What’s going on?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
这些让人震惊的画面
What you are seeing really is just amazing footage…
是由一个很勇敢的小女孩拍摄的 她叫艾米丽·凯尔
…captured by an extremely brave young girl by the name of Emily Cale.
这是从白宫传出的关于人♥质♥的
Now,these are the first images coming to us from inside the White House…
第一手画面
…from inside this hostage situation.
这些画面在网上广泛传播 不到十分钟 点击量就超过了1亿
The images have gone viral. They’ve had more than a hundred million…
等等 凯尔 听着
Wait. Cale,Cale,listen.
我们都会活着出去的 知道吗
We’re all walking out of here together,okay?
我得去救她
I gotta go get her.
-上尉 -是 长官
– Captain. – Yes,sir?
给视频上所有人做面部识别
Get me facial recognition on everyone in that video now.
这个勇敢的女孩叫艾米丽·凯尔
…very brave young girl named Emily Cale.
人♥质♥中有九名女孩
The hostages include the nine girls…
来自路易斯维尔的沃特金斯学校
…from Watkins Charter School in Louisville…
五名内阁成员 另外大家知道
…five Cabinet members as well…
还有非常著名的罗杰·斯金纳
…and also,understandably,a very emotional Roger Skinner.
据我所知
And from what I understand now…
索亚的电♥话♥外交
我给过总统一个卫星电♥话♥来联♥系♥家人
I got the president a scrambled satphone to call his family with.
他把它放在寓所的床头柜里 看看还在不在
He keeps it in his bedside table in the residence. See if it’s still there.
不 不
No. No.
瓦蒂姆 能不能麻烦你确认回复一下你的姓啊
Vadim,would you be kind enough to confirm your last name for me,please?
-我们走 -他们在总统寓所
– Let’s go. – They’re in the residence.
走 在里边
Go! That’s them in the residence.
轻松
Easy.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的脸
…And the faces of the terrorists.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be shitting me.
所以我没要把这些脸放到屏幕上
So we are going to put those faces up on-screen right now…
在这
In here!
等我们把这些脸放到屏幕上 我们确定我们会
As we put these faces up on-screen,we are sure that we will…
知道这些人的名字
…no doubt learn the names of the men who are…
抓住白宫人♥质♥的家伙们
…holding the White House hostage.
他们显然不是中东的
These men are clearly not al Qaeda.
我们肯定FBI会
We are positive that the FBI will have…
找出这些人 那么 这些画面
…those images out. So again,these are images…
是由一个勇敢的小女孩拍的
…captured by a brave young girl…
你们怎么有这么多办法把事情搞砸
How many more ways can you guys screw this thing up?
嗨
Hey.
这把椅子怎么样 舒服吗 斯金纳先生
How you like your chair? You comfortable,Mr. Skinner?
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你是怎么想到做你的这些节目的
Where do you come up with all the ideas for your show?
-我 -有专门的人替你想吗
– I… – You got guys who do that for you?
相信我 我有很多好主意
Because,believe me,I got some good ideas.
嘿
Hey!
把那个给我
Give it to me.
恭喜你 混♥蛋♥ 你让我们都出名了
Congratulations,asshole,you just made us all famous.
当他们冲进来 你会第一个死
When they come for us,you’re gonna die first.
离我远点
Get away from me.
-你听明白了吗 -离我远点
– You understand? – Get away from me.
长官 面部识别结果出来了
Sir,we have facial recognition coming up right now.
卡尔·基利克 右翼反♥社♥会♥者
Carl Killick. This guy’s a right-wing sociopath.
十二岁时第一次被捕 他想炸掉当地的邮局
First arrested at age 12. Tried to blow up his local post office…
因为他们雇佣了太多非裔美国人
…because they employed too many African-Americans.
这个是康拉德·瑟恩
Last seen with Conrad Cern.
早上我在国会大厦见过他
I saw that guy at the Capitol.
他有个反对索亚总统的白人♥权♥利博客
He runs a white-power hate blog against President Sawyer.
-有意思 -天哪 斯基普·泰勒
– Lovely. – Jesus. Skip Tyler.
黑客之王 曾经在国♥家♥安♥全♥局工作
King of the hackers. Worked for the NSA.
因为把核弹发射坐标改写为苹果公♥司♥总部
Was fired for rewriting nuclear launch coordinates…
而被解雇
…to target Apple headquarters.
大概是不满他们的音乐共享政策
He was unhappy with their music-sharing polices.
沃克一直想抓住这个家伙
Walker’s been after this guy forever.
埃米尔·斯坦茨 前三角洲部队成员
And Emil Stenz. Ex-Delta Force.
受过很多奖励
Highly decorated.
很疑惑这个人我们也认识
I’m afraid we know this guy too.
-怎么说 -抱歉 这是机密
– How? – Unfortunately,that’s classified.
我特此批准解密 现在你愿意告诉大家吗
Well,I hereby declassify it. Now,you wanna share it with the group?
斯坦茨为我们在巴基斯坦做黑色交易
Stenz did off-the-books wetwork for us in Pakistan…
属于中情局的秘密调查行动
was part of a black-bag CIA operation.
索亚上台后新国防部长终止了这个行动
When the Sawyer administration came in,the new secretary of defence…
否认所有相关的人和事
…shut down the operation and disavowed its assets…
包括斯坦茨 他的身份暴露了
…including Stenz. His identity was compromised.
结果在塔♥利♥班♥一所监狱关了两年
He wound up spending two years in a Taliban-controlled prison.
–难怪他那么生气 -这是威胁名单
– No wonder he’s pissed at us. – It’s the threat matrix.
每天特勤局都会总结一份
Every day the Secret Service does a rundown…
对总统可信性威胁的报告 这些人全都在名单上
…of threats against the president. Every one of these guys was on it.
好像沃克就是根据这份名单挑选伙伴的
It’s like Walker used it as a shopping list.
长官 三角洲部队十五分钟后到
Sir,Delta Force is 15 minutes out.
好了 将军 我要他们都准备好
All right,general. I want them prepped for an attack on the White House…
-我一下令 就向白宫发动进攻 -长官 拜托 拜托
– …as soon as I give the word. – Sir,please! Please.
只有总统才能下此命令
Only the president can give that order.
总统现在身在敌营 生死未卜
The president is behind enemy lines and compromised.
我要召集议会 启动第二十五修正案
I’m calling the Cabinet together to invoke the 25th.
请支持我 艾丽
Gel’ behind this,Eli.
人♥质♥怎么办
What if this were even a coup d’etat?
好了 这没有意义的
Come on,that’s just nonsense.
为什么军队什么也没做
Why isn’t the military doing anything?
你会理解的 现在情况危急
You gotta understand,this is a very difficult situation…
五角大楼 里面有人♥质♥ 你不能约翰攻
…for the Pentagon,there are hostages. You can’t bring the big guns out…
还有一个班的小女孩在里面
…because there’s a class of little schoolgirls still inside.
-马丁 -早上好 孩子们
– Martin! – Good morning,boys.
快走 快走
Move,move!
快啊 走 走 走
Come on,go,go,go!
-他们在一楼厨房♥ -对了
– They’re in the ground-floor kitchen. – That’s it.
快点 走 走 走 地下室在哪
Come on,go,go,go! Where’s the basement?
这边走 在左边
Through here. To the left.
-见鬼 -他们跑了
– Shit! – They’re gone.
该死的
Goddamn it!
-总统和凯尔打来电♥话♥ -凯尔 告诉我你们的位置
– I have the president and Cale calling. – Cale,give me your location.
好的 我们在地下室 门上有个小键盘
All right,we’re in the basement. There’s a gate with a keypad.
好的 密♥码♥是 6♥4♥762
Okay,the code is 6♥4♥762.
我们进来了
All right,we’re in.
沿走廊往前走 右拐 应该是地下通道的入口
Go down the hallway. That should be the entrance to the catacombs.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
– Are you sure? – Yes,I’m sure.
你们会走到一个椭圆形的房♥间 那里有五条通道
You should then be in a big oval room. There’ll be five tunnels.
走右边第二个 一直走到底
Take the second tunnel,follow it all the way out…
-我们在出口等你 -找到了 总统先生
– …and we’ll be waiting. – We found it. Mr. President…
拿着这个
…take this.
-我不能跟你走 -你说什么
– I can’t go. – What are you talking about?
-我不能把我女儿丢在这 -我跟你一块去
– I’m not leaving my little girl. – Then I’m staying.
你得回去当总统 先生
You gotta go back to being president,sir.
-否则这一切就没意义了 -不 你自己一个人不行
– Otherwise,all this is for nothing. – You can’t do this by yourself.
所以你出去以后要派海军陆战队来救我们 好吗 你保证
You’re gonna go and send the Marines in here to get us,okay? Promise me.
好的
All right.
我向你保证 谢谢 约翰
You got my word. Thanks,John.
好的
All right.
外面见
See you outside.
他们在地下室
They are in the basement.
好 大家去地下室 地下室
All right,everyone in the basement! The basement!
凯尔 来看这个
Cale,come check this out.
好 请别碰我的玩具
Okay,please don’t touch my toys.
这种东西我们还是不要碰比较好
That’s something that we do not wanna touch.
凯尔 我们有麻烦了
Carol,we got a problem.
地道出口装满了炸♥药♥ 得找别的出口