Go,go!
总统先生 摘掉眼镜
Mr. President. Glasses.
匹配 进去了 快走
Match. We’re in. Go!
往前走 我来守住通道 往前走
Go ahead. I’ll button this up. Go ahead.
副总统先生先 跟您打个招呼
Mr. Vice President,I apologise in advance…
这将是您经历过的最刺♥激♥的起飞
…but this is gonna be the hardest takeoff you’ve ever felt.
我们要在四十五秒之内爬升三万英尺
We’re gonna put this bird at 30,000 feet in 45 seconds.
詹姆斯·威廉·索亚
James William Sawyer.
先生们 你在干吗
Gentlemen. What are you doing?!
马丁 你在干什么
Please,Martin,what are you doing?
对不起 泰德
I’m sorry,Ted.
-马丁 -就当是我的辞呈吧
– Martin! – Consider this my resignation.
埃米莉 你在哪儿 宝贝
Emily? Where are you at,baby?
告诉我你逃出去了
Please tell me you got out of here.
斯坦茨先生 我们进去了
Mr. Stenz. We’re in.
目标在我手里
I have the package.
去第一层 穿过图书馆 然后下楼
Ground floor,through the library and down the stairs.
-图书馆 我们马上就来 -我等你们
– The library. We’re on our way. – We’ll be waiting for you.
那是图书馆
That’s the library.
别进去 这真是太傻了
Don’t go in there. Just… Oh,this is so stupid.
你不会有好结果的
You’re not gonna get away with this.
马丁 你想干什么
Martin! What are you doing?
不 总统先生 问题是你想干什么
No,Mr. President. The question is,what are you gonna do?
你还要再跟我握手吗 讲几句话
Gonna shake my hand again? Give a little speech?
是因为凯文吗 我很抱歉
Is this about Kevin? Look,I’m sorry…
跑 总统先生 到我这 到我这 到我这
Run,Mr. President! To me,to me,to me!
快点
Move!
沃克
Walker.
快点 快走 快走
Move,move,move!
我们走 快走 快走
Let’s go,let’s go,let’s go!
-站在后面照我说的做 -沃克 我重复一遍
– Stand behind me and do what I say. – Walker,I say again…
我们过来了 正在路上
…we are coming to you,we are on the move.
在图书馆
In the library.
-见鬼 没子弹了 -沃克
– Shit. I’m empty. – Walker!
快走 跑 跑
Run,run,run!
斯坦兹
Stenz!
不 不是那边 他们在上边
No,not that way! They’re up there!
该死的
Goddamn!
目标丢了 守住出口
We’ve lost the package. Secure the exits.
-这条走廊通到哪儿 -西翼大楼
– Which Way’s this go? – West Wing.
总统先生 快跑 快跑
Run,Mr. President! Move! Move!
这个通到地下室
This leads to the basement.
-我们在楼梯井朝你这儿过来 -见鬼
– We’re in the stairwell,coming your way. – Shit.
我们快走
We gotta go!
电梯来了 快走
Elevator’s here,let’s go!
见鬼 该死的 他们乘电梯上去了
Shit! God! They’re in the elevator heading up!
-在中♥央♥大厅截住他们 -停下来干嘛 快去追
– Cut them off in the Central Hall! – What are you doing? Get him!
你照顾鲍比
Take care of Bobby.
-基利科 去电梯抓他们 -这就去
– Killick,stop them at the elevator. – I’m on it.
他在总统寓所 去总统寓所截住他
He’s in the residence! Cut him off at the residence!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 都是你害的 沃克
Son of a bitch! You screwed us,Walker.
楼里居然还有一个你们的人
You’ve got one of your guys running around.
-他不是我的人 -那他是什么人
– Not one of my guys. – Then who is he?
我不知道 可能是哪个来参观的笨蛋
I don’t know,probably some schmuck from one of the tours.
你的游客杀死了我最好的兄弟 现在我要杀了他
Your tourist killed one of my best men! So now I’m gonna take care of it!
不 你不能去 你让你的人
No,you will not. You will have your boys…
检查这里的每一个房♥间
…sweep every room in this place.
你跟我来 按计划行事
And you will come with me,as planned.
去找他
Find him.
当着我的人别这么跟我说话
You don’t talk to me like that in front of my men.
-不行么 -不行
– I don’t,huh? – No,you don’t!
我认识鲍比十年了
Ten years I’ve known Bobby!
他救过我两次 我不会让他白死的
Twice the guy saved my life. This doesn’t go unanswered!
别把那破事扯我身上 小子
Drop the tough-guy shit with me,junior.
我知道你的遭遇 埃米尔
Now,I know your story,Emil.
我知道这个国家对你做了什么
I know what this country did to you.
我们在一条船上 冷静点
We’re in this together. So be calm.
-我很冷静 -那就好
– I’m calm. – Good.
-我还是要杀了他 -那家伙你想杀就杀吧
– I’m still gonna kill him. – I don’t have a problem with that.
不过总统我一定要活的 可别忘了
But I need the president alive. Don’t forget that.
你说会把总统带来 他人呢
You promised me the leader of the free world.
这用不着你操心 我们会把他抓回来
Don’t you worry your pretty little head. We’ll get him back.
没有他 我们需要多少时间
But without him,what kind of time frame we looking at?
装载设备要十五分钟 可能还要花上
We have 15 minutes to load in,then maybe another 30 or so…
三十分钟左右破解发射密♥码♥ 剩下的就得靠你了
…to crack the protocols without his code. After that,it’s on you.
-要守住地下室的出口吗 -我专门带了份小礼物过来
– What about securing the basement? – I brought a party favour for that.
-很好 -你知道
– Good. – Do you know…
你脸上有东西吗 就在你鼻子下面
…you’ve got a bit of something right… It’s right under your nose.
瓦蒂姆
Vadim.
一找到他们就告诉我
You let me know the second you find these guys.
明白
Copy that.
谁去把警报器关掉
Somebody please shut the alarm off!
去干活吧
I got work to do.
莫茨
Motts.
你代替鲍比去空中指挥中心
Take Bobby’s place in Air Comm.
我给你带路
I’ll show you the way.
有几位大人物在等我们
We got some important people waiting for us.
-你没事吧 先生 -我没事
– Are you okay,sir? – I’m all right.
-你的家人在白宫么 -不在 她们晚上才回来
– Is your family in the complex? – They won’t be here till tonight.
-你女儿呢 -我找不到她
– Your daughter,where’s your daughter? – I couldn’t find her.
但愿她逃出去了
I hope she got out.
你认识这些人吗
Do you know these men?
那个杀了那么多人的老混♥蛋♥ 他的名字叫马丁·沃克
That old son of a bitch,his name is Martin Walker.
他是特勤保卫的头
He’s the head of my Secret Service.
也许你该跟他说说 你对保卫人员的要求有多严格
You should have a conversation about how serious you take your protection.
-他不是我选的 -他干嘛这么做
– I didn’t pick him. – Why is he doing this?
可能跟他儿子凯文有关
I think it has something to do with his son Kevin.
-怎么回事 -凯文是海军路站队员
– Why? What happened? – He was a Marine.
去年在我下令的秘密行动中牺牲了
He got killed last year in this covert action that I ordered.
他做这一切只是为了个人恩怨吗 他说要你活着
Would he do this for a personal vendetta? He said he wanted you alive.
看来他们有个大计划
There’s gotta be a bigger play.
我们得赶快离开电梯井
We gotta get out of this elevator shaft.
我
I’m…
别跟我说你有幽闭恐惧症
Don’t tell me you’re claustrophobic.
我的天啊 联邦航♥空♥局要禁止所有飞机起飞
Oh,my God. The FAA needs to ground all air traffic.
国土安♥全♥部♥部长在哪
Where’s the secretary of Homeland Security?
-他在白宫 -副部长是谁
– He’s at the White House. – Who’s the deputy sec?
威客·哈尔西 他也在白宫
Wyck Halsey. He’s also at the White House.
上帝啊
Oh,Jesus.
每次有这种事情发生 我们首先想到的就是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
…happens,our thoughts go to terrorism.
我已经受够了
I’ve had enough of this.
沃克叫我们留在会议室里
Walker told us to stay where we are.
国务卿 女士们先生们
Madam Secretary,gentlemen…
我请各位随同我们一起去蓝厅
…I’m gonna ask you to accompany us to the Blue Room.
-这个人是谁 -他是
– Who is this man? – He is…
-他是个关心国家的公民 -早上好 部长先生
– He’s a concerned citizen. – Good morning,Mr. Secretary.
-他杀了国防部长 -他的防卫工作做得太差
– You killed the secretary of defence. – Well,he wasn’t doing a very good job.
好了 剩下的部长们
Okay,so,would the remaining secretaries…
请跟我们去蓝厅
…please join us in the Blue Room?
-我们联♥系♥上了里德特工 -他们怎么样
– Sir,I’m on with Agent Reid. – How they doing?
副总统在空军一号♥里吐了一地
VP just puked all over Air Force One.
议长先生 我是科菲尔德将军 参谋长联席会议副♥主♥席♥
I’m General Caulfield,vice chairman,Joint Chiefs of Staff.
核弹发射密♥码♥换掉了吗
Have the nuclear launch codes been switched?
-换了 新密♥码♥已经启用了 -股票市场全面暴跌
– Yes,and new codes are active. – The stock market’s collapsing.
特拉维斯 你马上去暂停证券交易
Travis,I need you to suspend trading immediately.
另外肯定会出现银行挤兑 把银行也关掉
And there’s gonna be a run on the banks,so close them now.
-准备好了吗 -好了 先生
– You guys good? – Yes,sir.
可别搞砸了
Don’t mess it up.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a…
上尉 情况怎样
Captain,where are we?
我们有理由相信 国会的爆♥炸♥是为了转移注意力