Twenty-four,I’m in the rotunda. I got a maintenance…
艾丽 你没事吧
Eli,you all right?
继续走 我们走 推
Keep moving,let’s go,push.
叫上你的安全护卫小组
Get your security teams up.
议长先生 议长先生
Mr. Speaker? Mr. Speaker?
-你没事吧 -我没事
– Are you all right? – I’m fine.
我们快离开这 你跟着我
We have to get out of here. You follow me.
-副总统在哪 -在参议院
– Where’s the vice president? – In the chamber.
告诉他 我们要采取政♥府♥持续运作原则
Tell him we need to institute Continuity of Government.
-联♥系♥了 他被什么玻璃割伤了 -跟紧我
– I tried. He’s been cut by some glass. – Now stay close.
大家别慌 慢慢走
Don’t panic,take your time.
总统先生 国会大厦发生一起爆♥炸♥
There’s been an explosion at the Capitol building.
-那么 -我正在封锁白宫
– And? – I’m crashing the White House.
我们要封锁白宫 叫反恐突击队来
We’re crashing the White House. Get the CAT Team.
我要把走廊上的人
I want all nonessentials evac’d.
都清走以便撤退 快去 中士 锁上这些门
Get that hallway clear if we have to move. Sergeant,bolt these doors.
立刻叫海军陆战队一号♥过来
I need Marine 1 here as fast as possible.
先生 请您尽量远离窗户
Sir,I need you to move away from the window,sir.
好的
Yeah.
把这些门都锁上
Lock down all these doors.
-快点做 -快 快 快
– Do it quickly. – Go,go,go!
-先生 -去总统寓所
– Sir. – The residence.
和我们在一起
Bear with us.
先生 国家楼层有个参观团
Sir,we have a tour group on the State Floor.
让他们待在蓝厅里 你们守在那里
Hold them in the Blue Room. Maintain positions.
把走廊清出来
Keep the hallways clear.
-大家留在原地 -我女儿在楼下
– Everybody stay where you are. – My daughter’s downstairs.
解除封锁前谁也不许出去
No one goes anywhere till we lift the crash.
-她是个小孩子 我得去找她 -离门远一点
– She’s just a little girl. I gotta get her. – Step away from the door.
大家请继续走
Keep moving,please. Everybody.
先生们 这里全面封锁了 你们不能待在这
Gentlemen,we’re on lockdown. You can’t be in here.
-快走吧 -你说什么
– Let’s go. – Sorry?
-我说这里已经全面封锁了 -我听不见你说的话
– We’re on lockdown! – Can’t hear you!
搞什么 电影结束了 关掉 快走
You gotta be kidding me. Movie time is over. Shut this down! Let’s go.
鲍比 对一下表 我们有六十秒 消音器
Bobby,sync watches,60 seconds. Silencer.
我们走
Let’s go.
是的 先生 没错
Yes,sir,that is correct,sir.
-我们全面封锁了 -喂
– We are on full lockdown. – Hey!
我们需要帮助
We need help up here now!
我们是保安 快开门
Security sweep! Open up!
还有三十秒拿下空中指挥中心 汇合点见
Thirty seconds. Secure Air Comm. Meet at the rally.
占领军械库
Armoury secure.
行了 大家快走 快走
All right,let’s go. Let’s move,move!
-站住 这里封锁了 -嘿
– Hold up. We’re on full lockdown here. – Hey!
东厅安全 前往城♥堡♥空中指挥部
East Hall secure. Heading for Castle Sky.
这里是埃米莉的语言信箱 请给我发语♥音♥信息
You’ve reached the voice mail of Emily Cale. Why aren’t you texting me?
额 听到留言马上打给我
Em,as soon as you get this,call me back.
-继续走 继续走 -马丁 我现在在国会大厦外面
– Keep moving,keep moving! – Martin,I’m right outside the Capitol.
到底出了什么事 总统和你在一起么
What the hell is happening? Do you have the president?
老鹰在我这里 联♥系♥WFO 把人都派到国会大厦去
I have Eagle. Call WFO,get as many men as you can to the Capitol.
我这也尽量派人去 马上在城♥堡♥周围拉起警戒线
I’ll dispatch everyone I can spare. I want a hard perimeter around Castle.
马上在城♥堡♥周围拉起警戒线
A hard perimeter around Castle.
从东门出去 快走 快点
Eastside Gate. Come on,let’s go,people.
佛雷德 把门打开
Fred,open the gate.
不会有事的 会没事的
We’re gonna be fine. It’s gonna be okay.
-他们在逃离大楼 -继续走
– They’re exiting the building. – Keep moving!
城♥堡♥南部安全
Castle South clear.
安全
Clear!
拿下城♥堡♥空中指挥部
We have Castle Sky.
东门有5个特工 玫瑰园里有四个
Five agents in the East Gate,four in the garden.
确认剩下的应该再南草坪 南门有两个警♥察♥
The rest should be on the South Lawn. And two policemen on the South Gate.
-我们走 -我们走 继续走
– Let’s go. – Let’s go! Keep moving!
有人开枪 黑色警报 黑色警报
Shots fired. Code Black! Code Black!
-再说一遍 请你再说一遍 -他说有人开枪
– Say again. Say again. – He said “shots fired.”
他们是来袭击总统的 你得赶快去保护总统
Look,it’s gotta be an AOP. You gotta get out there.
-请退后 -我又没干什么
– Stand back. – I’m not doing anything.
看看周围的情况 这里有威胁吗
You serious? Look around.
-退后 -威胁在外面
– Stand back! – The threat is out there!
l映出去干♥你♥该干的事
Go out and do your job!
唐尼 你让我女儿去哪了
Donnie,where’d you send my daughter?
她没事的 这是世界上最安全的地方
I’m sure she’s fine. We’re in the safest house in the world.
今天可不是
Well,not today,it’s not.
-这是埃米莉的语♥音♥信箱 -埃米莉 快接电♥话♥
– You’ve reached the voice mail… – Em,pick up the phone.
不知道从哪里来的
Can’t tell where it’s coming from.
我看不到他
I have no visual on him.
10-4 还能看到他们
Ten-four. Still have them on…?
不
No.
-安全 -安全
– Clear! – Clear!
别过去 楼顶有狙击
Negative,negative. Snipers on the roof.
不要靠近城♥堡♥ 重复 不要靠近城♥堡♥
Do not approach Castle. Repeat,do not approach Castle.
不要靠近城♥堡♥ 不要靠近城♥堡♥
Do not advance. Do not advance.
说什么
Say what?
欢迎来到白宫 泰勒先生
Welcome to the White House,Mr. Tyler.
我很欣赏你做的事 这些弹孔装饰墙面很好看
I love what you’ve done with the place. Bullet holes add to the decor.
看到我朋友康拉德在国会大厦弄的那东西吗 太爽了
Did you see that shit Conrad pulled off at the Capitol? Goddamn!
大家保持警戒 干活去
Let’s keep it tight. Get to work.
我那些该死的人♥质♥呢
Where are my goddamn hostages?
-爸爸 -谢天谢地
– Dad? – Oh,thank God.
-埃米莉 你没事吧 -爸爸
– Emily,are you okay? – Dad…
不会有事的 宝贝儿 我保证
Look,it’s gonna be okay,baby,I promise you.
-你在哪 -你在哪 我去找你
– Where are you? – Where are you at? I’ll come get you.
我女儿去的厕所在哪
Where’d you send my daughter?
在楼下 穿过大厅 左边第二个门
Downstairs. Across the hall,second on the left.
都闭嘴
Shut up!
去找他 快去
Find him. Go!
-怎么了 -什么 我能搞定他
– What’s going on? – What? I got it.
但愿如此
You better.
城♥堡♥ 我是蜂鸟 我们在最后进近
Castle,this is Hummingbird. We are on final approach.
-我们在等什么 马丁 -海军陆战队一号♥三分钟后到
– What are we waiting for,Martin? – Marine 1 is three minutes out,sir.
城♥堡♥ 有人收到吗 重复 我们
Castle,does anybody copy? I repeat,we are…
快右转 快右转 我们遭到城♥堡♥的火力攻击 城♥堡♥已被占领
Break right! Break right! We are taking fire. Castle has fallen.
白宫已经陷落 屋顶有重型武器
The White House is down. Heavy weapons on the roof.
-我们得带他去PEOC -那些人就在楼里
– Take him to the PEOC. – They’re in the building.
-我们得溜出去 -交给我吧
– We need to exfilt… – I got this!
总统先生 总统先生 只要带你去地堡
Mr. President,Mr. President,I get you to the vault…
他们就没戏唱了
…their game is over.
你确定能到那里吗
You sure you can get me there?
是的 先生 我确定
Yes,sir. I am.
那就带我去
Then get me to the vault.
菱形阵型 跟紧了 随时开火 明白吗 跟我来
Diamond formation. Stay low,stay close,shoot first. Got it? On me.
你和副总统在一起吗
Do you have the vice president?
-重复 你和副总统在一起吗 -是的
– I repeat,do you have the vice president? – We do.
-是的 我们离安德鲁机场还有两英里 -议长呢
– We’re two miles away from Andrews. – The speaker?
不知道 议长不在我们这儿
Negative. We do not have the speaker.
-请撤离国会大厦 -这边走让一下
– Please evacuate the Capitol. – This way. Excuse me.
凯乐曼
Kellerman!
-卡罗尔 作战部叫我们去五角大楼 -这边
– Carol,COD says we go to the Pentagon. – This way
我找到议长了 我们现在去五角大楼
I have the speaker. Going to the secondary location.
楼下 左边第二个门
Downstairs,second door to the left.
埃米莉
Emily.
不不不 别杀我 我只是个游客
No,no,no,please. Please don’t! I was just on the tour!
-你有枪 -不 是手♥机♥
– You had a gun! – It’s a phone,it’s a phone.
-我发誓 看 我有个女儿 求你了 -起来
– I swear. Look,I got a daughter. Please. – Get up!
好的
Okay.
好险
That was close.
见鬼
Shit.
你觉得你够硬 贱♥人♥
You think you’re tough,bitch?
清理第一层 目标在移♥动♥
Keep the ground floor clear. Package is on the move.
老鹰三十秒后到达地库 这里情况紧急
Eagle is 30 seconds from the vault. We are coming in hot.
收到 老鹰三十秒后到达地库
Copy that,sir. Eagle is 30 seconds from the vault.
快 快