– What do I get if I did? – What do you want?
晚饭 烛光晚餐
Dinner. Candlelight.
另外你还得保证要想办法上到二垒
And a promise that you will try to get to second base.
成交
Done.
去找特工副主管卡罗尔·芬纳蒂
You’re meeting with Carol Finnerty,deputy special agent…
她是负责总统特勤保卫的
…in charge of the president’s Secret Service.
-我想请你帮个忙 -这不就是吗
– I need a favour. – This is a favour.
我想请你再帮个忙 给我女儿弄张通行证
I need another favour. I need a pass for my daughter.
-约翰 -这个 我知道
– John… – You don’t understand.
她对白宫非常着迷 如果能带她进去 她会觉得我是个好爸爸
She’s a freak for this kind of stuff,so if I get her in,I’m Dad of the Year.
你要是帮我 那回报可不只是烛光晚餐了
I will owe you so much more than just candlelight dinner.
-我找人安排 -太好了 谢谢 你真好
– I’ll make a call. – Perfect. Thank you. You’re the best.
这是历史的一次握手
…a truly historic handshake.
索亚总统向伊朗总统谢里夫表示
What President Sawyer is proposing to Iranian president Al-Sharif…
所有美国驻扎在中东的军队将撤回
…is withdrawing all American troops across the entire Middle East…
为此他将求助八国集团成员
…and for that he’ll ask his G8 partners for help.
这个计划的实习完全要靠钱 最讨厌这个计划的莫过于
It’s all about money,and who won’t like this deal…
那些和美军做生意的美国公♥司♥了
…are American companies who do business with the American military.
你能去开门吗
Wanna grab the door? Em.
我自己去吧
I’ll get it.
-嘿 -你迟到了
– Hey. – You’re late.
-她以为你不来了 -我怎么会不来呢
– She thought you weren’t coming. – Why wouldn’t I be coming?
嘿 你 小宝贝 拿上东西 我们走
Hey,you,little face. Come on,get your stuff. Let’s go,baby.
-再见 妈妈 我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝
– Bye,Mommy. I love you. – I love you too,sweetie.
怎么了
What’s up…?
我才刚进门 哪儿惹着她了
I literally just walked in the door. What did I do?
你忘了去看她的才艺表演
You missed her talent show.
没有 我没忘 表演不是在下周四么
No,I didn’t miss it. That’s,like,next Thursday.
不 是上周四
No,it was last Thursday.
校历上都标了
It was on the school calendar.
她表演什么
What did she do?
她是一个旗手
She was a flag twirler.
那也算才艺
That’s a talent?
她为了那表演练了六个星期 她以为你一定会去看
She practised for like six weeks,John. She thought you were gonna be there.
你怎么就没提醒我一下呢
It would’ve been really nice to have a bit of a reminder.
-得了 我不是你秘书 -我没叫你当我秘书
– Come on,I’m not your secretary,John. – I’m not asking you to be my secretary.
听着 我在 我在努力
Look,I’m just… I’m trying.
我想参与到她的生活中
I’m trying really hard to be in her life.
你不觉得有点晚么
It’s a little late for that,wouldn’t you say?
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
你在生我气么
Are you mad at me?
说出来
Just tell me.
你要听一整天么
Will you be on that all day long?
是的 真是太糟了 因为 我还以为你
“Yes.” Well,that sucks,because,you know,I thought you would…
-想要这个呢 -少来
– …want this,but… – Lame.
你都没打开看
You don’t even know what it is.
你以为贿赂我能管用吗
Do you really think a bribe’s gonna work?
是啊 希望如此
Yeah. I’m hoping so.
-成熟一点吧 约翰 -这话对你自己说吧 好吗
– We’re both adults here,John. – Speak for yourself,okay?
你能不能打开它
Can you please just open it?
-为了我 -里面是什么
– For me? – What is it?
是匹小马 打开吧 就当为了我
It’s a pony,baby. I don’t… Come on,for me,please just…
是白宫的通行证
These are White House passes.
对 这样我们就能去白宫了
Yeah. That might mean we’re going to the White House.
你♥爸♥爸这次要去参加
And that your dad here has a job interview…
特勤局的面试
…with the Secret Service.
这太酷了 约翰
This is really cool,John.
-你要一直喊我”约翰”么 -是的
– You’re just gonna stick with “John”? – Yeah.
罗杰·斯金纳秀 今天从白宫现场直播
Now The Roger Skinner Show,today live from the White House.
朋友们 索亚总统
Hi,folks. President Sawyer is one of those academics…
是个从来没有当过兵的学院派
…who never served a day in his life…
而现在他居然想要指挥军队了
…and now he wants to tell the military how to run things?
他要和伊朗和平共处 因为他在那有朋友了吗
He’s going to make peace with Iran because he has friends there now?
进来
Come on.
先生 第♥一♥夫♥人♥来电♥话♥
Sir,I have the first lady for you.
我们干吗允许他们在我的草坪上做节目
Remind me again why we let these guys broadcast from our lawn.
-因为新闻自♥由♥ -你知道么
– Freedom of the press. – You know what?
我就知道有原因
I knew it was something.
宝贝儿 法国人反应怎样
Hey,babe. How are the French taking it?
他们很难接受这个协议
The treaty’s gonna be a tough sell here.
-你那怎么样 -拉佛森是关键
– How’s it going there? – Raphelson is the key.
如果他反对 我们会失去南部的选民
We lose him,then we lose that Southern voting bloc.
如果这次失败 我就别想连任了
If this goes down,you’re looking at a one-term president.
我知道两个人很希望这样
I know two people who wouldn’t have a problem with that.
我给你的那块表还在吗
Do you still have that watch I gave you?
当然在 第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 在我口袋紧贴心脏
Yes,Miss First Lady. It’s in my pocket next to my heart.
玛丽·托德送这块表给林肯
You know,Mary Todd gave it to Lincoln…
是为了提醒他任期有限
…to remind him he only had so much time to do good things…
-得抓紧时间做好事 -我明白
– …while he was in that chair. – I hear you.
好了 代我吻安布尔
Well,kiss Amber for me,okay?
我爱你们 想你们
I love you ladies. Miss you.
-我得回去当总统了 -我也爱你
– I gotta go back to being president. – I love you too.
知道么 每年有一百五十万人参观白宫
Did you know that 1.5 million people visit the White House every year?
不 这我倒不知道
No,I did not know that.
听着 对不起
Look,I’m sorry.
我很抱歉 没去看你的才艺表演
I’m sorry that I didn’t make it to your talent show.
我没事
I’m not.
我说真的
Seriously.
你知道白宫曾经被称为总统宫吗
Did you know the White House used to be called the Presidential Palace?
听着 我要你听我说 看着我
Look,I need you to hear me right now. Look at me.
我真的很想去看你表演
I really wished I was there.
不 你不想
No,you don’t.
我只不过是挥挥旗子 傻死了
All I… All I did was twirl a flag. It was stupid.
你不用在我面前隐藏你的想法什么
You know that you don’t have to do that with me,right?
-什么 -别厚脸皮 你才十一岁
– What? – Have thick skin. You’re 11.
-早上好 -早上好 先生
– Good morning. – Good morning,sir.
-你好吗 -很好 谢谢 你呢
– How are you? – Fine,thank you. Yourself?
-很好 -请出示证件
– Good. – Photo IDs,please.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你们在找什么 -爆♥炸♥物
– What are you guys looking for? – Explosives.
真是太酷了
This is awesome.
好了 到左边停车 然后去东厅
Park up on the left,go into the East Lobby.
过的愉快
Have a good one.
知道吗 总统的座驾是辆18吨♥重
Did you know that the president travels in an 18-ton military-armoured…
经过装甲改装的凯迪拉克CTS 能抵挡毒气
…modified Cadillac CTS built to withstand gas…
化学武器 还有导弹袭击
…chemical and missile attacks?
-你在网上看到的么 -维♥基♥百♥科♥
– That’s on the Internet? – Wikipedia.
-国会警♥察♥ 不在班 -我们要检查武器
– Capitol Police,off-duty. – Have to check your weapon.
好的
All right.
检查她
Check her good.
-嘿 汤姆 -嘿 伙计
– Hey,Tom. – Hey,buddy.
你的博客弄得怎样
So how is your blog coming along?
现在已经没人说博客了 约翰
Nobody says “blog” anymore,John.
你说他们不说博客什么意思
What do you mean,they don’t say “blog”?
-我才刚学会说这词 -嗨 嗨
– I just learned “blog.” – Hi. Hi.
只要20秒装作不讨厌我的样子
Just for 20 seconds,act like you don’t hate me.
-我是卡罗尔·芬纳蒂 -嗨 约翰
– I’m Carol Finnerty. – Hi. John.
-卡罗尔 -凯尔
– Carol? – Cale.
哦 我的天哪 卡罗尔·威尔克斯
Oh,my God. Carol Wilkes.
现在我叫卡罗尔·芬纳蒂了
Actually,I’m Carol Finnerty now.
你是特工副主管
You’re Deputy Special Agent Finnerty?
你是詹娜推荐的那个人
Oh,you’re Jenna’s favour.
这是我埃米莉 这是额 我女儿
This is Emily. This is Em,my daughter.
我爸爸是一个很特别的人
My father is a very special man.
很高兴认识你
It’s nice to meet you.
我贿赂她让她这么说的
I paid her to say that.
-我们开始吧 -好的
– Let’s get started. – Okay.
我不知道 真是
I don’t know. Just…
对不起 我要问下
Sorry,I gotta ask.
你不会嫁给联谊会的吉姆·芬纳蒂了吧
You didn’t marry Jim Finnerty from Sigma Chi,did you?
-那家伙是个 -混♥蛋♥ 对 没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!