You heard the man!
参观结束
Tour’s over.
我来这不是干这种事的 我要走了
I didn’t sign up for this nuclear bullshit.
我要自己去拿钱
I’m gonna go and I’m gonna get the money myself.
-嘿 嘿 -怎么
– Hey! Hey! – What?
你以为我做的一切都是为了钱吗
You think I put my country through this for money?
我讨厌雇佣兵
I hate mercenaries.
停的真及时啊
It’s about time.
我选择笔杆
I choose the pen!
过来
Come here. Get up. Up!
把你的手
Put your hand…
武器系统解锁
Weapon system unlocked.
输入总统发射密♥码♥
Enter presidential launch code.
总统先生 快醒醒
Mr. President,please wake up,wake up. Please!
长官 我们进入一级戒备状态
Sir,we’re at DEFCON 1.
白宫的核弹足球已经启动了
The nuclear football in the White House went live.
-不可能 -是真的
– That’s impossible. – It’s happening.
有人输入了有效的发射密♥码♥
Someone has entered valid launch codes.
-舰长来了 -到底出什么事了
– Captain on deck! – What the hell is going on?
-我们的二十四枚导弹全都启动了 -不应该啊
– All 24 of our nuclear missiles went live. – This can’t be right.
长官 阿尔伯克基潜艇上的导弹全部启动了
Sir,we have nuclear missiles spinning up on the Albuquerque.
如果我们的盟国发现我们全面发动核打击 他们会反击的
If our allies see us launching a full-scale nuclear strike,they will respond.
俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国会反击 十分钟后就会爆发第三次世界大战了
Russia and China will launch. We’ll have World War Ill in 10 minutes
-除非你对白宫个攻击 -距离目标还有四分钟
– …unless you level the White House. – Four minutes to target!
先生 你得决定炸还是不炸
I need a final go-no go for payload delivery.
上帝宽恕我 行动
God forgive me. Go.
-行动 -猛禽Al 批准执行自♥由♥城♥堡♥
– Go! – Raptor Alpha 1,Operation Free Castle…
-行动 -收到 D26下降到攻击高度
– …is a go. – Copy that. Dropping to attack altitude.
凯尔 沃克想发动全面核打击
Cale,Walker’s trying to launch a nuclear attack.
如果他成功了 会爆发世界大战
If he does,it’ll start World War III.
-你必须阻止他 -什么
– You have to stop him. – What?
凯尔 凯尔
Cale? Cale?
快去南草坪
Head to the South Lawn!
快到了 加油 快 快
Almost there. Come on. Come on. Come on!
杀你是一种享受
I’m gonna enjoy this.
确认 阿巴斯港
Confirm: Bandar Abbas.
查赫巴尔 锁定目标
Chah Bahar targeted.
确认 查赫巴尔
Confirm Chah Bahar.
-快走 快走 -不 不
– Go! Leave,leave,leave! – No,no!
-不 我不能丢下我爸爸 -快走 快走
– Not without my dad! – Go,go,go!
你的小贱♥人♥说要把我关进监狱
Your little bitch says you’re gonna put me in jail!
行了 你不是这种人
Come on,Martin. This isn’t you.
在过去的25年 你一直保护总统
You protected presidents for the past 25 years.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
要朝我开枪吗
You really gonna shoot me?
是的
All right.
对
Yes.
他活该
He deserved it.
你杀了他
You killed him!
放开 快进去
Get back. Get over here.
快进去 不然打昏你
Get in the room or I’ll knock you out!
照我说的做 呆在那儿
And do as you’re told. Go on,sit down!
我要在你胸前刻上我的名字
I’m gonna carve my name on your chest!
你没有多久的活头了 混球
No jail for you,you little bitch!
不要 不要
No! No!
拿开
Get it off!
有一个巨大的爆♥炸♥在附近的西区
There was an enormous explosion in the vicinity of the West Wing.
一个巨大的火球腾空而起
A huge ball of flames has burst into the sky.
-它有超过100英尺 -猛禽A1 准备空袭
– It’s got to be more than 100 feet… – Raptor Alpha 1,you are clear.
D26 收到 距离目标两分钟
Delta 2-6,copy that. Two minutes to target.
-清除目标区域 -进去
– Clear the area. – Get back in there!
国土安♥全♥局♥
The Department of Homeland Security…
快进去
Get in there!
这是一个强制疏散
This is a mandatory evacuation…
艾米丽
Emily.
不 不要啊 亲爱的 看看我 我在这儿
No,please,please,baby. Look at me. I’m right here.
大不里士 锁定目标 确认 大不里士
Tabriz targeted. Confirm Tabriz.
求你了 宝贝儿 转过来看我
Please,baby,you gotta turn around and look at me.
见鬼
Damn it.
所有人立即撤离这个区域
Evacuate this area immediately! We need you to move back,people!
-请大家后退 -艾米丽
– Move back now! – Emily!
快离开这儿 马上就要空袭了
Get out of here! There’s an air strike coming!
-我女儿艾米丽还在里边 艾米丽·凯尔 -她还在里面 别去
– My daughter was in there. Emily Cale. – She’s still in there. Wait!
-艾米丽 -这家人怎么都这样
– Emily! – What is with this family? Wait for me!
确认 德黑兰
Confirm Tehran.
目标锁定完成
Targeting complete.
准备发射核弹
Armed for nuclear launch.
请在15秒内确认启动
You have 15 seconds to initiate.
15 14
Fifteen,fourteen…
9 8
Nine,eight…
-爸爸 看 -5
– Dad! Dad,look! – Five…
-爸爸 在他手里 -4
– Dad,in his hand! – … four…
-3 -艾米丽趴下
– … three… – Emily,get down!
-2 -趴下
– … two… – Get down!
… one.
确认时间已过
Confirmation timed out.
D26 距离目标一分钟 准备空袭
Delta 2-6,one minute to target. Go weapons hot.
-感谢上帝 艾米丽 -爸爸 我爱你
– Thank God,Em. – Daddy,I love you.
没事了
You’re okay.
-我爱你 -总统先生 他向他开枪
– I love you so much. – The president. He shot him!
他开枪打了总统
He shot him in there.
我要你仔细听我说
Look,I need you to listen to me.
马上就要空袭了 你赶紧跑
There’s an air strike coming,I need you to run.
我要你跑的越快越好
I need you to run as far and as fast as you can possibly go.
你能为我这么做吗 我去救总统 你快走
Can you do that? I gotta get the president.
-好吧 -你必须为我这么做 现在 快
– Okay. – You gotta go for me. Now,go.
有上百人正朝白宫奔去
Hundreds of people seem to be running toward the White House.
虽然被要求疏散 但他们却翻过围栏
They’ve been told to evacuate too,but they’re climbing the fence.
好的 我们得到确认 拉弗森总统已经下令发动空袭
Okay,we have confirmation. President Raphelson has ordered an air strike…
白宫 而且我能听见飞机接近的声音
…on the White House,and I can hear the planes coming.
我得走了 抱歉
I… I have to go. I’m sorry.
D26 请求批准投放炸♥弹♥
Delta 2-6,requesting permission to deliver payload.
猛禽Al 批准投弹
Raptor Alpha 1,you are clear.
伙计们 准备空袭
All right,guys,let’s clean it up.
D26 我们已经锁定目标
Delta 2-6,we’re locked on target. Please confirm Free Castle is a go.
猛禽A1 安全 批准执行
Raptor Alpha 1,clear. Mission is a go.
D26 目标区域有大量平民
Delta 2-6,we have friendlies all over the kill zone.
我看不见飞机 但我看见一个难以置信的场面
I cannot see the planes,but what I can see is an unbelievable sight.
艾米丽 凯尔出现在草坪上 挥着总统的大旗
Emily Cale is out on the lawn,and she’s waving the presidential flag.
不不 我叫你快跑 快跑
No,baby. No,I told you to run! You gotta run!
上尉 你看见了吗 D26 草坪上有个小女孩
Captain,do you see this? Delta 2-6,we have a young girl on the lawn.
她在向我们示意取消空袭
I think she’s trying to wave off the air strike.
-长官 请求批准终止任务 -先生 求你了
– Sir,requesting permission to abort. – Mr. President,please.
长官 请答覆
Sir! Sir! I need an answer.
我不能这么做 终止任务 撤退 退出 退出 退出
I’m not doing this,guys. Abort mission. Pull out! Abort! Abort! Abort!
不
No!
他们飞过白宫上空
They have flown over the White House.
难以置信
It is an unbelievable moment down here.
人们欢呼雀跃
People are going wild.
艾米丽·凯尔无疑是今天的英雄
And Emily Cale is undoubtedly a beautiful hero of the day.
艾米丽·凯尔无疑是个英雄
Emily Cale is a little hero.
这在美国历史上是一个史无前例的时刻
This is an unprecedented moment in U.S. history.
你让我查的结果出来了
That search you requested came back.
艾米丽 你知道有多少人看了你的视频博客吗
Emily,can you believe how many people have seen your video blog?
这个不叫视频博客 是YouTube频道
It’s not a video blog. It’s a YouTube channel.
-有多少人 -7亿人
– How many? – Seven hundred million people.
女儿啊
Daughters.
上帝啊
Jesus!
我的天 你还好吗
Oh,my God. Are you okay?
诚实的老亚伯 我太太送给我的
Honest Abe. My wife got this for me.
在就职典礼上
For the inauguration.