– Then do it. – Let’s go to work!
-先生 -我们得结束这一切 必须这样做
– Sir… – Carol,we have to end this. We have to.
万一发射的下一枚导弹瞄准芝加哥或纽约
What if the next missile that he launches is aimed at Chicago or New York?
-那里有几百万人呢 -你当上总统的第一件事
– We’re talking about millions of lives. – Your first act as president…
就是炸掉白宫
…is going to be bombing the White House?
相信我 我知道
Believe me,I know,I know.
但是我们的国家能承担这个损失
But our country is stronger than one house.
这里是地面指挥中心 猛禽Al可以开始执行城♥堡♥行动
This is Mission Control. Raptor Alpha 1,clear to initiate Operation Free Castle.
收到 猛禽A1开始接近目标
Copy that,Raptor Alpha 1 beginning approach.
我们一天之内失去了两位总司令
We’ve lost two commanders in chief in one day.
看 马克 如果我是一个外国国家元首 和美♥利♥坚♥合众国
Look,Mark,if I’m a foreign head of state,and the United States of America…
已经成为一个核能
…has become a rogue nuclear power…
何时采取行动都在我的掌握之中
…at what point do I take action and step in…
甚至可以用先发制人的核打击
perhaps even with a pre-emptive nuclear strike?
给你带了个礼物
Brought you a present.
那个游客的女儿
It’s the tourist’s daughter.
你好啊
Well,hello,hello.
早上好 凯尔先生
Good morning,Mr. Cale.
我这儿有个人想跟你打招呼
I’m sitting here with someone who would like to say hello to you.
打个招呼 亲爱的
Say hello,sweetie.
打个招呼 亲爱的
Say hello,sweetie.
好吧 你能不能告诉你♥爸♥爸
All right,then,would you like to tell your father…
斯坦茨先生手里拿着什么
…what Mr. Stenz here is holding in his hand?
-枪 -现在 凯尔先生
– A gun. – Now,Mr. Cale…
我现在开始数数
…I’m gonna start counting here…
我数到三 你还没把总统交给我
…and if you don’t give the president to my men by the time I’ve reached three…
斯坦茨先生就会朝你女儿的肚子开枪
…Mr. Stenz here is gonna shoot your little girl in the stomach.
One.
Two.
别 别去
No. No. No.
我在这儿
I’m here.
看来你♥爸♥爸一点儿也不爱你
Guess Daddy doesn’t love you after all.
我们抓到总统了
We got the president.
-把他带过来 -回你的办公室去
– Bring him on down. – Back to your office,sir.
约翰·凯尔打来电♥话♥ 长官
I have John Cale on the line,sir.
凯尔
Cale?
让芬纳蒂接电♥话♥
You put her on the goddamn phone right now.
-嘿 约翰 -他们抓了总统
– Hi,John. – They have the president.
约翰听我说 救援不会来了
John,I want you to listen to me. Help is not coming.
-你听我说 他们抓了总统 -他们下令对白宫发动空袭
– I said they have the president. – They called a strike on the White House.
副总统已经死了 你快离开那儿
The vice president is dead. You need to get out.
不 他们不能那么做 那些人手上有人♥质♥ 艾米丽在那儿
They cannot do that. They still have hostages,they still have Emily.
我很抱歉 我之前看错你了
I’m so,so sorry. I was wrong about you…
但现在无能为力 如果你留在那里 你也会死的
…but there’s nothing you can do,John. If you stay,you’re gonna die.
卡罗尔 听我说 我女儿现在就指望我了
I need you to listen to me. My little girl is counting on me…
我不会丢下她的
…and I am not gonna disappear on her.
告诉我 我有多长时间
So you tell me how much time I have.
你只有8分钟 让他们撤离
You only have eight minutes left to get them out.
拜拜 卡罗尔
Goodbye,Carol.
快离开 我们要撤离这里
Clear out! We’re moving back now!
大家都往后退 离开这儿
Everybody’s gotta move back! Everybody move back!
为什么要撤退 我女儿还在里面
What do you mean,evacuate? My daughter is in that building!
紧急情况 离开这里 快
This is an emergency. Move back now!
快清除这片区域
Please! Clear the area now!
我说了撤退
Move back now! I said move back now!
好吧
Okay.
这张照片不错
Oh,there I am. That’s not a bad picture.
他们怎么查出是我♥干♥的
How’d they find out I did that one?
再见
Buh-bye.
你不是说笔杆比剑更厉害吗
Whatever happened to “the pen is mightier than the sword”?
马丁 作为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的总统 接下来我要说的话
Martin,as the president of the United States…
与我的权利和权威无关
…this comes with the full weight,power and authority of my office:
去死吧
Fuck you.
-你还好吗 -能干正事了吗
– You okay? – Can we get down to business now?
我要你帮我打开这个
I’m gonna need you to open this for me.
-这是什么 -你想干什么
– What is that? – Oh,what are you doing?
这是核弹足球 亲爱的
This is the nuclear football,sweetie.
需要识别总统的血型和心跳才能打开
It is keyed to the blood type and heartbeat of the president.
-这是怎么回事 -我们说好的
– What the hell is this? – This is the deal.
我能说出好多你没法发射核弹的理由
There’s a dozen reasons why that’s not gonna work.
-比如 -即使打开它 我的密♥码♥也没用
– Such as? – Even if I open it,my codes are useless.
你一占领这里 密♥码♥就被换掉了
They switched them out once you took over the building.
这个不用你操心
You let me worry about that.
马丁 过去的这些日子 我一直为你儿子的死感到愧疚
There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t feel terrible about losing your boy.
那都是我的错
But that’s on me.
你如果想报仇就杀了我吧
So if you want revenge,then just shoot me.
你觉得我为凯文的死责怪你吗
You think I blame you for Kevin’s death?
派他去那 是你这辈子做过的
Sending those men in was the most courageous thing…
最有勇气的事
…you ever did in your life.
在那五分钟 你是一个真正的司令官
You were a true commander in chief for five minutes.
你只是没有勇气把任务进行到底
You just don’t have the balls to see the mission through.
什么任务
What mission?
-伊朗根本没有核武器 -总会有的
– There were no nuclear weapons in Iran. – But there will be.
中东是我们的最后一战
The Middle East is our last war.
不是他们死 就是我们亡
It will be us or them.
我选择让凯文·查尔斯·沃克成为最后一个
I choose that Kevin Charles Walker will be the last American soldier…
在这场冲突中白白牺牲的美国士兵
…to die in that conflict in vain.
这是你儿子的遗愿吗
You want that as your son’s legacy?
以他的名义谋杀几百万人
Murdering millions of people in his name?
总统先生 我也希望笔杆比剑的力量大
Mr. President,I wish the pen were mightier than the sword,I do.
但这只是一个梦
But it’s just a dream.
站出来吧
Stand up,sir.
历史会评判 谁才是真正的爱国者
History will judge who the true patriots were here today.
我已经站出来了 马丁 但我不会打开它
I’ve been standing up,Martin,and I’m not gonna open that.
马丁
Martin.
马丁 你没必要这样做
Martin,that’s not necessary.
马丁
Martin!
现在呢
How about now?
我不能为她打开
I can’t open this for him.
如果我打开 数百万人都会死 你能理解吗
If I do,millions of people are gonna die,you understand that?
我能理解
I understand.
见鬼
Goddamn it!
泰勒 怎么了
Tyler,what the hell is going on?
糟了 火警警报器响了
We got thermal alarms going off in the second-floor dining room…
在二楼餐厅 西客厅 还有总统的卧室
…the West Sitting Hall,and the president’s bedroom.
基利克 那家伙要把这烧了 派人去二楼
Killick,he’s trying to burn the place. Second floor. Send your men.
泰勒 把这该死的喷淋器关掉
Tyler? Turn off the goddamn sprinklers!
这破东西是谁设计的
Who makes this shit?
见鬼
Oh,shit!
发生什么事了
What was that?
我想杀你想了一天了
I’ve been waiting all day to kill you.
不许 再破坏 我的 白宫
Stop hurting my White House!
德国壁炉台座钟 帝国风格
German mantle clock. Empire style.
基利克 报告情况
Killick,report!
基利克 发生什么事了 报告情况
Killick,what the hell is happening? Report!
基利克现在没法接电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥ 我女儿在哪
Killick can’t come to the phone. Where’s my daughter?
-爸爸 -她和我
– Dad! – She’s here with me…
在总统办公室 有本事你下来救她
…in the Oval Office,so why don’t you come down and get her?
-你要干嘛 -你觉得呢
– What are you gonna do? – What do you think?
你干嘛把个人情绪扯进来
Why do you make all this shit personal?
你还敢说我
Oh,you’re talking to me about personal…
你为了你死掉的孩子都快把半个地球炸了
…when you wanna blow up half the world for your kid!
-你想干什么 -干我一开始就想干的事
– What are you gonna do? – What I should’ve done in the beginning.
-杀了那混♥蛋♥ -嘿
– I’m gonna kill this prick. – Hey!
-干嘛 -你骗了我们大家
– What? – You lied to all of us.
这不是我们的任务
This was not the job.
我有事要办 你在这儿呆着
I got business to finish. You stay here.
-我怎么去总统办公室 -走楼梯 去一楼
– How do I get to the Oval Office? – Take the stairs to the ground floor…
往右走 一直走到西柱廊底
…you go to the end of the West Colonnade.
-好 马上会有空袭 带所有人离开这儿 -哦 我的天啊
– There’s an air strike coming! Get them out of here. – Oh. My God
快走
Go!
你们都听到了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!