不知道这是否意味着总统已遇害
I don’t know if this means the president has been killed. We know…
这有一百多号♥人 谁能告诉我那边的情况
I got 100 people in here! Somebody tell me something!
-蠢货 -你说什么
– You idiot. – What’d you say?
你这个蠢货
You are an idiot.
你把我们的计划都毁了
You just blew our whole mission.
-是你的计划 -闭嘴
– Your mission. – Shut up.
斯坦茨先生 今天算你运气好 叫你的人去地下室
Mr. Stenz,this may be your lucky day. Get your men back to the basement.
我阿尔文·哈蒙德在此庄严宣誓
I,Alvin Hammond,do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute…
我将忠实执行合众国总统职务
…the office of president of the United States…
尽我最大之能力 恪守 维护和捍卫
…and will to the best of my ability preserve,protect and defend…
合众国宪法 愿上帝助我
…the Constitution of the United States,so help me God.
先生 请跟我来
Sir,follow me,please.
请把手放在上面扫瞄
Place your hand there for scanning,please.
先生 这是总统发射密♥码♥
Sir,these are your presidential launch codes.
请务必随身携带
Keep them on your person at all times.
副总统阿尔文·哈蒙德刚刚宣誓就职
Vice President Alvin Hammond has just been sworn in…
成为美国第四十七任总统
…as the 47th president of the United States…
这一行动证实了最糟的情况已经发生
…confirming,of course,the worst possible scenario…
总统詹姆斯·索亚遇难身亡
…the death of President James Sawyer.
全世界都在屏息等待事态的发展
People all over the globe have been holding their breath.
他们都在想知道美国到底发生了什么
They’re wondering what is happening right here in America.
毕竟美国拥有世界上最大的武器库
After all,the United States has the biggest weapons arsenal in the world.
我们得开始运钱了 争取点时间
We need to start moving the money. Maybe buy some time.
一定要确保极端暴♥力♥现况受到控制
Will he be able to get this extremely volatile situation under control.
沃克到位
Muriel Walker’s here.
成千上万的人聚集在这里 留下纪念的蜡烛和鲜花
Thousands are gathering,leaving candles and flowers…
在林肯纪念堂的门前
…at the doors of the U.S…
我们得开始运钱了
We’ve got movement.
我们得在联邦储备局开干了
We’ve got movement at the Federal Reserve.
斯坦茨 听见吗 确认他们在装钱
Stenz,do you hear me? Confirming they’re loading the money.
胜利在望
Let’s wrap this up.
斯坦茨 我们在浪费时间
Stenz,we’re wasting our time here.
沃克 你确定他们下来了吗
Walker,are you sure they’re down here?
在这干了五十年的人是你还是我
Did I spend 15 goddamn years running this place or did you?!
那家伙快失控了
This guy is losing it.
我们干嘛非得抓住总统
What do we care if he gets the president?
我们答应过他
We made a deal.
凯尔说得对 他们的目的不是赎金
Cale was right. This is not about ransom.
沃克得了癌症
Walker has cancer.
医生说他只能活三个月
His doctors gave him less than three months.
他的大脑额叶上长出了一个高尔夫球大小的肿瘤
He has a golf-ball-sized tumour on his frontal lobe.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我想他就没打算活着出去
I think he’s on a suicide mission.
-准备好了吗 -是的
– You ready? – Yes.
-你想干什么 -如果有人能说动他
– What do you think you’re doing? – If anybody can talk him down…
那肯定是她 相信我
…it’s her,trust me.
我听说你们终于开始运钱了
A little birdie told me you’re finally moving the money.
马丁
Martin?
我不得不告诉他们肿瘤的事
I had to tell them about the tumour,Martin.
对不起
That’s all right.
停下来吧
Please stop this.
回家来吧
Please just come home.
我必须这样做 亲爱的
I have to do this,honey.
不 你不用
No,you don’t.
他们必须为凯文的死付出代价
They have to pay for what they did to Kevin.
等这一切结束
And when it’s over…
我保证
…I promise…
我保证 你会理解的
I promise you’ll understand.
你这么做是为了凯文吗
You’re doing this for Kevin?
我向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
那你做什么都行
Then you do whatever it takes.
让他们为我们儿子的死付出代价
You make them pay for what they did to our boy.
你在说什么
What the hell are you doing?
沃克 你赶紧收手
Walker,you stop this…
不然我让你妻子在联邦监狱度过余生
…or I’ll make sure she spends the rest of her life in a federal prison.
你们还有19分钟
You have 19 minutes.
你被解雇了
You’re done.
-将军 -你的头儿占领了白宫
– General. – Your boss took the White House…
你的手下把总统害死了
…and your man inside got the president killed.
-卡罗尔 冷静 -你可以走了
– Carol,calm down. – You’re free to go.
多亏了杰拉尔德·福特
Thank God for Gerald Ford.
为什么
Why?
他造这条地道是因为他不想让媒体看见他穿泳裤进出泳池
He built this because he didn’t want the press to see him in his swim trunks.
-这儿能走出去吗 -不 听着 我得停一会
– Any chance this leads out of here? – No. Listen,I gotta stop for a second.
怎么了 你没事吧
What? You all right?
看上去不太好是吧
That’s not good,is it?
-斯坦茨在中情局工作过是吗 -是的
– Stenz worked for the CIA,right? – Right.
如果能查到沃克联♥系♥这些人的方式
If we can track the way that Walker contacted…
也许能想办法阻止他们
…these guys,we can figure out how to stop them.
-我们该怎么做呢 -帮我盯着科菲尔德
– How do you propose we do that? – Keep an eye on Caulfield.
喂 你想干嘛
Wait,what?
你好 我是卡罗尔
Hi. I’m Carol.
我现在不能和你说话 女士
I’m not supposed to talk to you right now.
我要你帮我在数据库里查一下那些人的资料
Run a database search on the guys in that building.
中情局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局 能查的都查
CIA,NSA,everything you’ve got.
听我说 沃克的目的不是钱 相信我
Okay,listen,Walker’s not doing this for the money,trust me.
-一定还有别的阴谋 -我不能这么做 女士
– There is something else going on. – I can’t do that,ma’am.
在我们国家最危难的一天
On the worst day that our country has ever had…
你可以成为找到真♥相♥的关键
…you could be the key to figuring all of this out.
否则无法救回白宫
…could otherwise not accomplish that is take back the White House.
我得把碎片拿出来
I’m gonna have to get that out.
你什么时候变成医生了
When did you become a doctor all of a sudden?
帮我拿着 跟我说话 分散注意力 说说你女儿
Look,just talk to me,get my mind off it. Talk to me about your daughter.
艾米丽 她是你的忠实粉丝
Emily? She’s completely in love with you.
-她还叫我投票选你 -你没投我票
– She even tried to get me to vote for you. – You didn’t vote for me?
你女儿很聪明 你应该听她的
Your daughter’s smart. You should listen to her.
我参军的时候她才三岁
She was like 3 when I enlisted.
说实话
And to be honest with you…
我参军是为了逃避婚姻
…I was probably just running from my marriage.
我刚入伍 有一天艾米丽在看电视
Right after I deployed,Emily was watching TV…
看见在阿富汗的军队的新闻
…and there was coverage on the troops in Afghanistan.
她发誓 她看见我了
She swears to me that she saw me.
从那之后 她开始迷上政♥治♥了
After that point,she became obsessed with politics.
当她在电视上看见你
And that’s when she first saw you.
她说你会把爸爸带回家
The man that was gonna bring Daddy home.
当我终于回到家 我发现
And when I finally did come home,I realised that…
我不再是她的英雄了
…I’m not her hero anymore.
不过我可以努力保护她心中的英雄
So I guess I just figured that I’d try to help protect the man that is.
如果她知道你做了什么 她会为你骄傲的
Well,if she saw you today,Cale,she’d be proud of you.
孩子小的时候 他们会朝你跑过来
You know how when they’re young and they come running up to you…
紧紧拥抱你 大声喊你♥爸♥爸
…and they hug you and they’re shouting “Daddy”…
突然有一天 这一切就结束了
…and all of a sudden,one day,that just stops?
是啊
Yeah.
我真想能再那样拥抱她一次
I’d give anything for that hug just one more time.
我女儿15岁 叫安布尔
You know,my daughter,she’s 15 years old,her name is Amber.
知道她想要什么做生日礼物吗
You know what she wants for her birthday?
-一个脐环 -脐环
– A belly button ring. – Belly button ring.
-当爸妈的怎么办 -女儿啊
– What parent is equipped for that? – Daughters.
-怎么了 -注意 注意
– What’s happening? – Attention,attention.
所有在卡里哥T11部门的人 请立即撤离该楼层
Everyone below Calico T-11,please clear the floor immediately.
马上连线总统
Put the president on-screen.
总统先生 三角洲部队已经进入华盛顿领域
Mr. President,Delta Force entered Washington airspace.
我联♥系♥上了空军中校卡梅隆
I have Lieutenant Colonel Cameron on the line.
连上线了 长官
You’re online,sir!
你们打算怎么办
What do you have for us,colonel?
我们自己制定了一个计划
We developed this plan independent of the Secret Service.
利用城里的高层建筑掩护飞机
We’ll use the superstructure of the city to mask our approach.
如果他们开始杀害人♥质♥怎么办
What if they start killing hostages?
不管怎样他们都会死
They’re dead anyway if this fails.
-阿尔文 请你想清楚 -议长先生
– Alvin,please think about what you’re doing. – Mr. speaker