突发新闻 打开
总统计划 今天主持参议院投票
The vice president is scheduled to preside over a Senate vote today…
关于有争议的中东和平计划
…on President Sawyer’s controversial Middle East peace plan.
明天 去国会投票
Then tomorrow,the vote will go to Congress.
共和党和民♥主♥党
Republicans and Democrats…
表示他们会为政党一方投票
…have indicated they will vote along party lines…
但是一些成员表示他们可能会弃权
…but some members have indicated that they may cross over.
惊 天 危 机
城♥堡♥ 我是蜂鸟
Castle,this is Hummingbird.
我们从安德鲁斯起飞 三分钟后到达
We are inbound from Andy. We’re three minutes out.
给我至爱的亚伯拉罕 永远爱你的玛丽·托德
卡罗尔 他想做那件事
Carol. He wants to do the thing.
-真的么 -是的
– Really? – Really.
总统先生 临时改变飞行计划 可不是个好主意
Mr. President,it isn’t a good idea to deviate from the flight plan.
求你了卡罗尔
Pretty please,Carol?
自♥由♥世界的领导人都求你了
Leader of the free world saying “pretty please”?
给点面子吧
That ought to count for something.
约翰斯机长 我们要改变原定的奥马哈路线
Captain Johns,we are going to deviate from Route Omaha.
总统想做那件事
The president would like to do the thing.
收到 我们来次特别观光
Copy that. Let’s give him the special tour.
下降到三十英尺
Dropping to 30 feet.
知道么 亚伯拉罕·林肯是第一位
Do you know that Abraham Lincoln was the first U.S. president…
支持妇女参加投票的美国总统
…who was in favour of women having the vote?
他当伊利诺斯州议员时 就写过关于选举权的文章
He wrote a paper on suffrage while he was still in the Illinois legislature.
是的 我知道
Yes,I did know that…
每次来这儿你都会说一遍
…because you tell me every time we do this.
城♥堡♥ 我是蜂鸟 我们一分钟后达到
Castle,this is Hummingbird. We are short Foxtrot,one minute out.
-是否可以继续 -天空一号♥ 城♥堡♥地面
– I need a go-no go. – Sky Sector 1,Castle Ground…
允许 三机进入
…all clear,three inbound.
城♥堡♥地面 天空一号♥ 报告情况
Castle Ground,Sky Sector 1,report.
蜂鸟 我是城♥堡♥地面 你们安全
Hummingbird,this is Castle Ground. You are clear.
扫瞄南面天空
Scanning sky south.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
蜂鸟 我是城♥堡♥管制
Hummingbird,this is Castle Sky.
你们安全
You are clear.
蜂鸟 我是城♥堡♥要塞 等等
Hummingbird,this is Castle Keep. You are… Wait. Hold.
-城♥堡♥地面 我们在等待 -指挥中心
– Castle Ground,we are holding. – Air Command…
-调成热成像 -收到
…switch to thermal. – Roger that.
调到热成像
Switching to thermal.
第五区确认 东南安全
Confirm Sector 5,southeast quadrant clear.
蜂鸟 我是城♥堡♥要塞 你们安全
Hummingbird,this is Castle Keep. You’re clear.
收到
Copy that.
解除编队做安全扫瞄 待命
Breaking off for security sweep. Stand by.
蜂鸟 进场降落
Hummingbird approaching.
城♥堡♥地面 安全
Castle Ground,all clear.
还是家里好
Be it ever so humble.
全体立正 护卫
Atten-hut! Escort!
这样还挺不错的 对吗
Not a bad way to travel,is it?
比作地铁好 先生
Beats Dupont Circle,sir.
我太太什么时候回来
What time does my wife get in?
-十八点四十五 -我去睡会儿 有事情再叫醒我
– Eighteen forty-five. – Wake me if civilisation ends.
-欢迎回家 先生 -谢谢
– Welcome home,sir. – Thank you.
蜂鸟 可以撤了
Hummingbird,you are released.
告诉我 世界上还有比这更好的工作么
Tell me we don’t have the best job in the world.
所以我认为暴♥力♥的头号♥根源就是贫穷
I believe the number-one source of violence in our world is poverty.
我以前住在贫民区 有时候饭都吃不上
Now,we were poor in my neighbourhood. Sometimes we couldn’t even eat.
我最好的朋友瑞奇 他家还要穷
And my best friend Ricky,he had it worse than us.
有一天瑞奇走投无路了
One day things got so desperate for Ricky…
他计划去抢劫街边的小店
…he made a plan to rob the corner store.
我把这事告诉我妈妈 知道她怎么做么
And I told my mother about it. You know what she did?
她把瑞奇请来 做了顿丰盛的饭
She had him over,cooked him a full meal…
告诉他想住我们家多久就住多久
…and told him that he could stay with us as long as he wanted.
也正是在那时 我才意识到 如果你给一个人
And it was then that I realised that if you feed a man…
你带走他的对于暴♥力♥的倾向
you take away his propensity for violence.
快点 我们要迟到了
Come on,we’re gonna be late.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey,hey,hey.
不不不 那不行 不行
No,no,no. That’s… No,that’s not… That’s not…
你不能这么做
This is not happening right now.
克莱德 我不是跟你说了么
Clyde,we’ve had this conversation.
我的老板不喜欢松鼠 这是喂鸟的
My boss does not like squirrels. It’s a bird feeder.
我说话的时候你能不能看着我
Will you at least look at me when I’m talking to you?
听着 伙计 我自己很喜欢松鼠 可你这样 我会倒霉的
Look,man,I like squirrels personally,but you’re getting me in trouble.
看见这个么
Do you see this?
知道这是什么么
You know what this is?
嘿 要呼叫支援么
Hey. We gonna need backup?
快点 该工作了
We’re working. Come on.
-还有咳嗽药水么 -是的 先生 在车里
– We have any more Robitussin? – Yes,sir. In the car.
没关系 我自己来拿 今天挺太平啊
No,I’ll get it,it’s all right. Quiet night?
我们遭到松鼠的袭击
We’re under attack by squirrels.
他们有组织 而且数量比我们多
They’re organised and they have the numbers.
小捣蛋想偷喂鸟器里的食吗
Little stinkers trying to get into the feeder?
-早上好 -嘿 罗伊
– Morning. – Hey,Roy.
我知道这不是世界上最好的工作
This isn’t the most glamorous job in the world.
先生我已经很感激了
Look,I appreciate it very much.
-我们十分钟后就到 -或者我们可以做些什么
– Yeah,we’ll be there in 10 minutes. – As leaders,we have a choice.
我们可以坐下来让战争重演
We can sit back and let the same cycle of war…
或者我们可以继续在中东做些事情
…continue in the Middle East or we can do something about it.
你们知道从2001年起 我们在战争上的花费是多少么
You know how much money we’ve spent on the war since 2001?
超过一万亿美元 你能想像从里面拿出一小部分
Over a trillion dollars. Could you imagine if you had…
今天早上会很忙
It’s gonna be a busy morning,boys.
用在中东的教育 粮食 医疗 和基础设施上能起多大的作用
…education,food,health care and infrastructure in the Middle East.
现在我们已经开启了
Now,we’ve begun historic talks with the republic of Iran’s…
和伊朗新当选的总统谢里夫的历史性对话
…newly elected president,Al-Sharif…
尝试在他管理的地区构建和平
…to build peace throughout his region. America can’t do this alone.
我们需要完整的金融支持 以及所有我们的盟友
We need the full financial support of all of our allies.
但是我们可以先迈出第一步
But what we can do is take the first step.
因此 我今天宣布
Therefore,I’m announcing today…
所有美国♥军♥队讲从中东撤出
…that all U.S. troops will be removed from the Middle East.
让我们不要再犯过去犯的那些错误
Let’s not repeat the same mistakes that we made in the past.
上帝知道 我自己也犯过一些错
And Lord knows,I’ve made some mistakes myself.
可是今天我请求你们支持我
Instead,I ask you to stand with me today.
签署这份协议 让我们结束这种两败俱伤的暴♥力♥模式
Sign this treaty. Let’s end this debilitating pattern of violence…
让世界看到 笔杆的威力大于武力
…and let’s show the world that the pen is truly mightier than the sword.
谢谢
Thank you.
索亚总统发表了历史性的演讲
President Sawyer delivered what can only be described as a historic speech…
-在今天早些时候 -这
– …earlier today in Geneva. – Here.
-让我们生活在 -你换发型了
– Let’s go live… – You changed your hair.
上周就换了
Last week.
今天会晚回来
I’m gonna be late tonight.
我很爱你
I love you very much.
早上好 先生
Good morning,sir.
约翰 你对总统的提案怎么看
John,what do you think of the president’s proposal?
不知道 先生 我想少点敌人总归是好事吧
I don’t know. It’s good to have less enemies,I guess.
你是军人 不觉得这会威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥吗
You’re a military man. You don’t think he’s putting us at risk?
我可想不出来 如果你那么觉得
That’s a little above my pay grade. If you feel that way…
-你当初干嘛不去竞选总统 -不 不 不
– …why didn’t you run against him? – No,no,no.
那工作我可不想干 我喜欢我的办公室
That’s one job I never wanted. I like my office.
我喜欢我的选民
I like my constituents.
我还喜欢当政♥府♥的眼中钉
I like being a thorn in the side of the administration.
不过也许选民想要个更酷的总统
But I think voters today want somebody cool.
议长先生 我觉得你就很酷
Oh,come on,Mr. Speaker,I think you’re pretty cool.
他8点睡觉
He went to bed at 8 and watched…
总统九点三十分要和议长通话
The president has a call scheduled with the speaker at 9:30.
-我应该到场 对吗 -不 先生
– I should be there for that,shouldn’t I? – No.Sir.
你要待在这以防出现僵局
You have to be here in case of a deadlock…
嘿 一会见
Hey,I’m gonna see you later.
选一个红色领带
…With the red tie for that.
-詹娜 -当然 副总统先生
– Jenna? – Absolutely,Mr. Vice President.
红色领带合适
Red tie’s the way to go.
詹娜 你帮我安排了么
Jenna. Jenna. Did you get me in?
-我能有什么好处 -你想要什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!