葛迈茨,我们在找什么呢?
Gomez, what the hell are we looking for?
我不知道,这些小姐有点不对劲
I don’t know. Something just isn’t right about these girls.
我去查一下卫生间
I’m gonna check the bathroom.
找到什么了吗?
Find anything?
没,还没有
No. Not yet.
你不会相信,我找到了…. 你在干什么呢?
You won’t believe what l…. What the hell are you doing?
闻小妞的内♥裤♥,伙计 这真大….
Sniffing chicks’ underwear, man. What is the big….
这是….什么?
It’s…. What?
他们是男的,对吗?
They’re guys, aren’t they?
你真恶心
You really are disgusting.
喝点什么吗? – 走开,乡巴佬
Can I buy you a drink? -Buzz off, Smallville.
啊,我的上帝,我实在不理解
Oh, my God. I so don’t get it.
男人们认为如果他们给你买♥♥点喝的, 是进入你内♥裤♥的免费票
Guys think if they buy you a drink, it’s a free ticket into your pants.
嗳,不是
Well, it’s not.
你们来点什么吗? – 我要来支内♥裤♥滴管
What can I get you? -I’ll have a Panty Dropper.
叫喊着的性高♥潮♥ – 一个时间长而且使人舒服的性♥伴♥侣♥
Screaming Orgasm. -A Slow Comfortable Screw.
一对加冰块而不加水的下流睾丸
A Blue Balls on the rocks.
我以前喝过那个,那是一种很棒的饮料 – 别喝太多
I’ve had that before. That’s a good drink. -Don’t drink too many.
等一下,赖丘 – 什么事?
Yo, Latrell. -What’s up?
很抱歉,姑娘
Excuse me, baby.
赖丘,伙计!出了什么事,哥们? – 什么事,伙计?
Latrell, my man! What’s going on, brother? -What’s up, man?
两杯苹果马提尼 – 你找到了吗,哥们?
Two apple martinis. -You hitting that, bro?
这个很难搞 – 蒂芙妮·威尔森?
This is a tough one to crack. -Tiffany Wilson?
女性化的男同性恋者?
The ex queen?
这里,在她的酒里放点这个,哥们
Here. Drop a couple of these babies in her drink, man.
你认为这能行吗?
Are you sure this will work?
哥们,我刚吃了两颗,我告诉你…
Man, I just took two of them, and I’m telling you…
我今晚要干一个,知道吗?
I’m boinking someone tonight, you know?
对不起
Excuse me.
这是你的,我的小甜心
That’s for you, my little Miracle Whip.
你需要放松,给你
You need to loosen up. There you go.
这是给你的
That’s for you.
喔,天啊!那是小甜甜布兰尼吗? – 哪里?
Oh, my God! Is that Britney Spears? -Where?
就在那,忘了吧,她刚走了
Right over there. Forget it, she just left.
喔,她又来啦
Oops, she did it again.
我们干了 – 我们干了
Let’s drink up. -Let’s do it.
一干为敬
To the last drop.
太好了,你想跳舞吗?
That’s good. You want to dance?
你说,真是个好主意 这里,抱着,咱们走,小姐们
You know, that’s a great idea. Here, hold Baby. Let’s go, girls.
我发现很多有趣的信息 泰德·博顿玩了凡德高
I found out some interesting information. Ted Burton turned the tables on Vandergeld.
藏了 1 个亿
Tucked away $100 million.
在出狱之后过着奢侈的生活
Been living the high life ever since he got out of prison.
没有动机
There goes our motive.
那些婊♥子♥们以为她们很性感?
Those skanks think they’re hot?
让我们来告诉他们什么是性感
Let’s show them what sexy really is.
他们想来挑战,我们上,小姐们
They want to battle. Let’s go, girls.
你们想来吗?
You girls want some of this?
亮出来吧,姐♥妹♥们♥!
Bring it on, sisters!
好,我们来!
Okay, let’s do it!
5,6,7,8
Five, six, seven, eight.
来
Come on.
等一下
Hold on.
我知道,你们几个婊♥子♥以为这就完了
I know you hookers don’t think this is over with.
就象在学校里一样
Let’s kick it old school.
他们没什么!
They suck!
喔,天啊!
Oh, my God!
我们赢啦!
We won!
来,我们走
Come on, let’s go.
让开!走吧!
Get out of my way! Move it!
我要来一杯
I need a drink.
嘿,赖丘,哥们
Hey, Latrell, my man.
好使吗,哥们?
So did it work, man?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是我要去跳只舞
But I got to dance.
我要来点带劲的
I got to hit this.
抱着狗
Hold the dog.
吐出来
Let it out.
喔,对,现在出来了
Oh, yeah. Now it’s out.
我在这件衣服上花了几千块…
I paid thousands of dollars on this outfit…
你看他注意了吗?
and do you think he even noticed?
会好的
It’s going to be okay.
小凡德高走进来…
Little Miss Vandergeld walks in…
他就把我忘的一干二净
and he just forgets all about me.
好,吐出来
Okay, let it out.
我想…
I wonder…
如果他以为她那么性感…
if he would think she was so hot…
如果他知道她已经破产了
if he knew that she is broke.
凡德高破产了?
Vandergeld’s broke?
我们不该谈这些事
We mustn’t talk of such things.
不,我们不该
No, we won’t.
但是,对,他们破产了
But, yes, they’re broke.
我爸爸还得借给他爸钱…
My father even had to loan her father money…
这样他们才能保住房♥子
just so that they could keep their house.
他们刚刚还给我们
They just paid us back.
伙计们,我爱你们 – 我们也爱你
You guys, I love you guys. -We love you, too.
我太爱你们了!
I love you so much!
谢谢
Thank you.
你要来点口香糖什么的吗?
Can we get you some gum or a mint or something?
嘿,小姑娘
Hey, little girl.
真的吗?我也爱你
Really? I love you, too.
你在干什么呢?把它给我!
What the hell are you doing? Give me her!
变♥态♥,赖丘在哪?
Sicko. Where’s Latrell?
跳舞呢
Dance floor.
早上好,白雪公主
Good morning, snowflake.
喔,天啊,布莱尼!
Oh, my God. Brittany!
什么? – 我们上了第六版
What? -We’re on page six.
不 – 是
No. -Yeah.
看,“威尔森姐妹轰动汉姆顿”
Look. “Wilson sisters rock Hamptons.”
威尔森最棒! – 我们最棒!
Wilsons rock! -We rocked!
等等,我们这个周末没在汉姆顿
Wait. We weren’t in the Hamptons this weekend.
不!我们被冒充了!
No! We’ve been cloned!
他就在这附近
He’s got to be around here somewhere.
小姐,等一下 那不是马克吗?
Girl, wait a minute. Isn’t that Marcus right there?
就是他,好吧,老狗! – 抓到你啦
That’s him, all right. Old lying dog! -Caught you.
听起来象吉娜
That sounds like Gina.
别开门,她会走的 – 不,她不会的
Don’t answer it. She’ll go away. -No, she won’t.
你不开门我不会走的!
I’m not going anywhere until you open this door!
我告诉过你!我该怎么办? – 赶她走
I told you! What am I going to do? -Just get rid of her.
我会赶她走的,你把这些藏起来
I’ll get rid of her. You hide the stuff.
我没开玩笑! – 来啦,宝贝!
I’m not playing with you! -Coming, baby!
那是什么声音?
What is all that noise?
没什么!好吧,宝贝,我来啦!
Nothing! Okay, baby, I’m coming!
我来拉,藏起来
I’m coming. Hide.
嘿,宝贝!嗨,亲一个
Hey, baby! Hi, boo-boo.
你的房♥间很漂亮啊,马克 – 嘿,宝贝,你在这干什么?
Nice room you got, Marcus. -Hey, baby, what you doing here?
我要问你同样的问题 – 我?
I could ask you the same question. -Me?
我在执行任务
I’m on assignment.
你抹口红了吗?
Are you wearing lipstick?
不,那是润唇油,你想抹点吗?
No. That’s Kool-Aid. You want some?
你知道,它充满维生素 C 和维生素 B2
You know, it’s filled with lots of vitamin C and riboflavin.
那是乳罩吗?
Is that a bra?
不,这是?
No, this?
这是他们给我们工作用的新的武装带
This is the new holsters they gave us at work.
这是部门政策,你可以放两支枪 然后….
They’re government issue. You can put two guns in there and just….
“不许动,FBI!”
“Freeze, FBl!”
我知道有人在这里 – 宝贝,没人在这里
I know somebody’s in here. -Baby, nobody’s in here.
看?没人在这里
See? Nobody’s in here.
查一查床下– – 你什么意思,“查一查床下”?
Check under the bed– -What do you mean, “Check under the bed”?
我在电♥话♥上听到有人 – 查一查床下!
I heard somebody on the phone. -Check under the bed!
所有人都藏在那里!查一查! – 马克!没人能躲到那里!
That’s where everybody hides! Check it! -Marcus! Nobody can fit!