喔,天啊!对不起
Oh, my God! I am so sorry.
旅店保安!出什么事了?
Hotel security! Is everything all right here?
一切正常 只是有点闹情绪,没什么
Everything is fine. Just a little case of PMS. That’s all.
我感到太糟了
I’m just one big, emotional wreck.
你们能给我来点花生巧克力吗?
Could you guys go get me some Midol and a Snickers?
我们走吧 – 我屁♥股♥大
Let’s get out of here. -My ass is fat.
这是哈博,没有情况
This is Harper. It’s all clear.
好,女士们,注意一下 我们一定要找个好地方
Okay, ladies. Let’s focus. We have to find the perfect spot.
你看这些在非洲挨饿的小孩吗
Would you look at these starving kids in Africa.
当我看见他们的时候,我就想哭
When I see them, I just want to cry.
我意思是,为什么我不能那样皮包骨?
I mean, why can’t I be that skinny?
好了,梅根
It’s okay, Megan.
就想, 他们不能在那些肿胀的肚子上佩带脐环
Just think. They can’t wear belly rings with those bloated tummies of theirs.
真的
That’s true.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
注意有婊♥子♥
Skank alert.
上帝啊,小姐们 我忘带我的防晒油了
My God, girls. I totally forgot my suntan lotion.
我去找点防晒油来,我马上回来
I’m gonna get some suntan lotion. I’ll be right back.
嘿,鲁斯
Hey, Russ.
嘿,哥们,远传,我有个计划,走
Hey, bro. Go long. I got a plan. Go.
嘿,你!你再敢这么干 我就….
Hey, yo! You do that again, I’m going to bust….
我就哭了
I’ll bust out in tears.
神经病! – 你是个傻瓜
lnbreds! -You’re a jerk.
是我的错,宝贝,这里,别伤着自己
My bad, sweetheart. Over here. Don’t hurt yourself.
别担心,不会的
Don’t worry, I won’t.
对不起,要是不吃菠菜就好了
Sorry. Better lay off the spinach.
托尼,咱们去打猎
Tony. Let’s go hunting.
今天涂上蜡我很高兴 – 我也是,你涂的什么牌的?
I’m so glad I got waxed today. -Me, too. What did you get?
白头雕牌 – 我用的是百慕大神秘三角牌
The Bald Eagle. -I got the Bermuda Triangle.
备用跑道牌
The Landing Strip.
我用的荞麦牌
I got the Buckwheat.
讨厌
Disgusting.
多好的太阳啊
What a beautiful, sunny day.
喔,上帝啊,怎么没太阳了?
Oh, my God. What happened to the sun?
放松,宝贝
Easy, white chocolate.
我不想你被晒着
I wouldn’t want you to melt.
好,再见,黑施瓦辛格,再见
Yeah. Hasta la vista, Schwarzenegro. Bye.
嘿,小子!你们想赚5美元吗?
Hey, kids! You guys want to make $5?
好,这是我想让你们做的
Okay, here’s what I want you to do.
对,老样子,记帐
Yeah, I’ll take the usual. And put it on my tab.
嘿,赖丘·斯本森! 能给我们签个名吗?
Hey, Latrell Spencer! Could we have your autograph?
当然,小子 – 谢谢,你是最棒的
Sure, little buddy. -Thanks. You’re the greatest.
嘿,我就是那样,小子
Hey, that’s what I do, baby.
太好了! – 太好了!
Sweet! -Nice!
嘿,记着上学 – 好,我们会的!
Hey, stay in school. -Okay, we will!
喔!你一定很厉害 – 我还行
Wow! You must be pretty good. -I’m all right.
有时候我觉得,我该给他们钱来签我的名
Sometimes I feel I should be paying them to take my autograph.
对不起,我没注意你叫什么
I’m sorry, I didn’t even get your name.
赖丘,赖丘·斯本森,你是?
Latrell. Latrell Spencer. And you are?
丹尼斯·波特 – 丹尼斯,丹尼斯·波特
Denise Porter. -Denise. Denise Porter.
你知道,你看起来很眼熟 我好象在哪里见过你
You know, you look so familiar. I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere.
没有,我打球,也许你看过我的比赛
No. I play pro ball. Maybe you’ve seen one of my games.
没有,但是我想我要是看过的话 我一定会记得你
No. But I mean if I did, I’m sure I would’ve definitely remembered you.
好,喔,看,丹尼斯…
Okay, well. Look, Denise…
我不想太唐突…
I don’t mean to be too forward or anything…
但是我在市里,照看一些地♥产♥,还有–
but I’m here in town, checking out some real estate, and–
喔,在哪里?
Oh, whereabouts?
你知道,在旁边 – 在蒙托克?
You know, up around over there. -ln Montauk?
在边上 — – 东汉姆顿
More like around– -East Hampton.
到处都是,我也有点糊涂
Just all over the place. It’s one big blur.
我搞不太清
One big, business blur.
我有点想远离那些生意…
I kind of want to get away from all that business and…
和别人走出去聊聊天
hang out with somebody and have a real conversation.
那么,我想你如果不是太忙的话…
So, I was wondering if you’re not too busy…
也许我们可以一起走走? – 好,当然
maybe we can hang out? -Yeah, sure.
真的?好吧,太好了! – 对
Really? All right. Cool! -Yeah.
那么,我来接你….
So, I’ll pick you up at about….
你知道,飞机应该在 7:30 到…
You know, the jet should be here about 7:30…
房♥车差不多要走半个小时 大概 8:00,可以吗?
and the limo will take about a half-hour. About 8:00. Is that good?
好,8:00 应该不错 – 8:00 不错?好吧
Yeah, 8:00 sounds great. -8:00 sounds good? All right.
再见 – 你小心点
Goodbye. -Take care.
嘿,我们的5美元呢?
Hey, where’s our $5?
好吧,安静点
All right, calm down.
给你5美元,每人 2.50
Here you go. $5. $2.50 each.
你说过给我们一人5美元 – 记着上学
You promised to give us $5 each. -Stay in school.
穷鬼
Cheapo.
真的? – 我不敢相信马克在外面有女人
Really? -I don’t want to believe Marcus is cheating.
我不敢相信迈克尔·杰克逊做鼻子整容
I don’t wanna believe Michael Jackson keeps carving up his nose.
对不起,你的信♥用♥卡♥透♥支♥被拒了
Excuse me. Your card has been declined for insufficient funds.
接待员在电♥话♥上
The rep’s on the line.
对,这是考普兰太太
Yes, this is Mrs. Copeland.
4,000 美元的衣服? 我在哪里买♥♥的衣服?
$4,000 dress? And where did I buy this dress?
汉姆顿!
The Hamptons!
对,我记起来了
Yes, I remember.
谢谢
Thank you.
等着瞧
It is on.
我不理解为什么 我与曼丁果人和他的森蚺谈上恋爱了
I don’t see why I got to go out with Mandingo and his anaconda.
因为如果你不的话,我们会被拆穿的
‘Cause if you don’t, you’ll blow our cover.
你准备干什么?
What you gonna be doing?
我?我准备去调查另一条线索
Me? I’m going to follow up on a lead.
你去约会
You’re going on a date.
她是个记者
She’s a reporter.
谁比她更了解汉姆顿?
Who else knows more about the Hamptons people than her?
好吧,我喜欢哪个女孩,你总是劝我成个家
All right, so I like the girl. You’re the one always telling me to settle down.
你早该成个家了
And you should.
但是那不是说我要去和白妞杀手去约会
But that don’t mean I got to go with Buffy the White Girl Slayer.
好吧,看,只是去吃顿饭,好吗?
All right. Look. Just go to dinner. Okay?
我只去几小时,我回来等你
I’m only gonna be a couple of hours and I’ll meet you back at the club.
你保证? – 我保证?
You promise? -I promise?
我是认真的,伙计,保证
I’m serious, dude. Promise.
是的,我是认真的,好吧
I do. I’m serious. All right.
如果你要用什么保护措施的话…
Tell Latrell if he needs a condom…
告诉赖丘在浴室里有多余的窗帘
there’s an extra shower curtain in the bathroom.
上车
Hop in.
慢慢来,小心那个
Take your time. Watch those marshmallows.
现在放心吧
Ease on in there, now.
我不会要你的,除非你非叫我那么做
I won’t bite unless you ask me to.
你太美了
You are so beautiful.
好小子,宝贝
Good boy, Baby.
我们为什么不听点音乐呢?
How about we listen to a little bit of music?
什么….
What the….
你怎么知道?我喜欢这首歌♥!
How did you know? I love this song!
在我去城里的路上 走得很快
Making my way downtown Walking fast
人们行色匆匆 我想家
Faces pass And I’m home bound
我需要你
And I need you
我思念你
And I miss you
现在我想
And now I wonder
如果我能飞向天空
If I could fall Into the sky
你想时间会指引我
Do you think time Would pass me by
因为你知道我愿意走上一千里路
‘Cause you know I’d walk A thousand miles
只为今晚
If I could Just see you
如果我能够再见到你
Tonight
晚上好,女士,欢迎到贝拉 – 谢谢
Good evening, madam. Welcome to Bella. -Thank you.
你在那干什么呢?
What are you doing here?
我来借车和房♥子的钥匙
I came to borrow the car and the keys to his house.
你疯了吗?如果你把这个男的的车撞了 他会杀了你的
Are you crazy? If you crash this man’s car, he will kill you.
我不会撞坏的,看,在你们离开之前通知我 我马上把它开回来
I won’t crash it. Look. Just call me before you leave. I’ll bring it back.
那时我们在俱乐部碰头
Then you meet me back at the club.
不,兄弟,你只能靠你自己
No, my brother. You got to get your own.
帮帮我
Help me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!