来,我来帮你 – 等一下
Here, let me help you. -Hold on.
我把它撑开,你再进去 – 好的
I’ll hold it open while you put it in. -Okay.
她保持什么张开?
What is she holding open?
用力!就快要进去了 – 什么快要进去了?马克
Push it. It’s almost in. -What is almost in? Marcus.
马克·安东尼·考普兰 你最好先在回答我
Marcus Anthony Copeland ll, you better answer me right now.
太紧了 – 紧?
It’s so tight. -Tight?
等我用脚卡你喉咙的时候你不要嫌紧
The only thing’s that’s going to be tight is my foot down your throat.
你最好回答我!
You better answer me!
太合适了
It’s a perfect fit.
真不敢相信我刚才听到的 – 我告诉过你
I can’t believe what I just heard. -I told you.
我累死了
I’m exhausted.
吉娜,完了,喂?宝贝?
Gina. Damn. Hello? Baby?
怎么样?
What do you think?
看起来太性感?
That looks so sexy.
你开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
“嗨,我是赛律特·萨丽 看看我的大腿”
“Hi, I’m Cellulite Sally. Look at my huge bedonkey.”
“别忘了我,我是肥贝蒂”
“And don’t forget about me. I’m Back Fat Betty.”
谁还能说出这样的话?
Now who could have said that?
是的,是蒂娜在和我说话
Yeah, it’s Tina the Talking Tummy.
我连短裙都不能穿…
I can’t even wear a short skirt…
看起来象头肥猪
and a top without looking like a fat pig.
冷静点,我去看看有没有别的合适你的 好吗?
Calm down. I’ll go see if there’s something else out there for you. Okay?
你说海泽会喜欢…. 你需要帮忙吗?
Do you think Heath will love…. Do you need help?
我想我要大一号♥的
I think I need a bigger size.
甜心,你从不换大一号♥的,过来
Honey, you never need a bigger size. Come here.
我来告诉你一点小技巧 振作一下
Let me show you a little trick. Brace yourself.
吸进去,缩臀
Suck it in. Squeeze those cheeks, sister.
吸进去,来呀,合作点
Suck it in. Come on. Work with me.
不要放弃 你可以的,吸进去
Don’t give up on me. You can do this. Suck it in.
现在看起来很可爱
Now that looks totally cute.
哦天哪!你在开玩笑吗?
My God! Are you kidding?
“嗨,我是没做手术之前的卡尼·威尔森”
“Hi, I’m Carnie Wilson before my gastric bypass surgery.”
那这个呢? 和你的肤色很配
Well, what about this? This goes with your skin tone.
有人把白鲸放回到大海了!
Somebody throw Shamu back in the ocean!
好吧,我去拿些别的,好吗?
Okay. Let me get you something else. Okay?
怎么样?
How’s that?
我不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
宝贝,这不行的,抱歉
Honey, this is just not going to work. I’m sorry.
当然有问题,你底裤穿错了
Well, of course not. You’re wearing the wrong underwear.
这样好些吗?
Is that better?
我能尝到皮革的味道
I can taste the leather.
好了,你现在需要一双鞋子 你穿多大的?
Okay, you need a pair of hot shoes. What size do you wear again?
什么?
14 -Fourteen. -What?
可以给我们一双 10 号♥的吗?
Do you think you could bring us a size 10?
多大的? – 10 号♥
A what? -A 10.
脚趾露在外面的鞋子
It’s an open-toed slide.
2 号♥露在前面,2 号♥露在后面
It gives you two sizes in the front and two in the back.
这些如何?这些 – – 你个婊♥子♥!这太难看了
What about these? This one’s– -You bitch! That’s so terrible.
让我出去看看谁能帮上忙
Let me go and see if there’s some help out there.
专业人员能帮忙 你需要专业人员,等一下
Some professional help. You need professional help. Hang on.
好吧 – 菲尔医生
Okay. -Dr. Phil!
欧拉,有人帮帮我吗?
Oprah. Somebody, help me.
出来吧,宝贝,让我们看看
Come on out, honey. Let’s see.
这真太美了 你不买♥♥,我自己都会买♥♥的
It is absolutely fabulous. If you don’t buy it, I’m buying it for myself.
不知道,站直了
I don’t know. Stand up straight.
转个圈
Turn around.
宝贝,放松点,呼吸
Honey, just relax. Breathe.
你知道吗?其实还是可以的
You know what? Maybe a nice dress.
好吧,你挑哪个?
Okay. Who would you do?
珍尼特·雷诺或者罗希·欧东尼? – 啊,试试吧
Janet Reno or Rosie O’Donnell? -Oh, come on.
你已经吻了她们还倒在了她们身上
You’ve got to kiss and go down on them.
什么?你开什么玩笑? – 而且不准不选
What! Are you kidding me? -And death is not an option.
我不知道,就罗希吧
I don’t know. Rosie.
你简直是猪,太恶心了 – 你在说什么?
You’re a pig. That’s disgusting. -What are you talking about?
罗希还可以吧 – 注意了,她们出现了
Rosie’s all right. -Heads up. Here they are.
等一下,你挑哪个? – 没时间了,该工作了
Hold on. Who would you do? -No time. We’re on the job.
那里面有我的枪和警徽 – 快追
He’s got my gun and badge. -Go get him!
上车,快上车
Get in! Get in the car.
天哪,我要抽根烟
My God, I need a cigarette!
你敢相信吗? – 我们该怎么办?
Can you believe this? -What do we do?
跟着他们,但是不能暴露
We follow them. But we can’t blow our cover.
把我的包还给我 – 哦,伙计
Give me back my bag. -Oh, man.
我要把你的头拧下来
I’ll rip your head off.
你跑不了的
Your ass is mine.
这个女孩是谁,田径明星吗?
What is this girl, a track star?
伙计,你今天找错金发女郎了
You messed with the wrong blonde today, pal.
天哪! – 我生气了
Holy Christ. -Now I’m pissed.
伙计,她是女人吗?
I think she’s bionic, dude.
天哪!
Holy smokes.
不错 – 天哪,小姐,就为了这个包吗?
That was nice. -Jeez, lady. All that for a bag?
这可不只是只包,这是普拉达
It’s not just a bag. It’s Prada.
像电影里一样 – 太棒了
lt was like a reality show. -lt was so cool.
在你后面 – 干得好呀,桃丽
Right behind you. -Nice going, Tori.
让我们坐在最差的桌子上 我以为你都搞定了呢
Way to get us sat at the losers’ table. I thought you had it all hooked up.
请搞清楚,我本来都搞定了
Excuse me. I do have the hook-up.
不要来怪我 去怪这两位小姐吧
Don’t blame me. Blame Little Miss Def Jam over here…
和凡德高姐妹大骂“你妈妈…”
who had to go, “Yo’ mama” on the Vandergelds.
我们会死在这个小镇的
We could be finished in this town.
必须有人站出来的 – 她们可不好惹
Somebody had to stand up to those guys. -They’re the “it” girls.
一直都是这样的 – 那又怎么样
That’s the way it’s always been. -Whatever.
宝贝,快,拍我一下
Honey, quick. Give me a pat.
不是,在我鼻子上拍点粉,快
No, a powder for my nose. Quick.
谢谢
Thanks.
不,我在开玩笑
No, I’m just kidding.
我打过电♥话♥给你 你的号♥码换了吗?
I tried to call you, but your number changed?
哦,是的,我换了
Yeah, I know. I changed it.
喔,我想也许我们 —
Anyway, so, I was just wondering if maybe…
等会可以 —
Iater we could–
嘿,你一晚上去哪里了? 我在到处找你
Hello. Where have you been all night? I’ve been looking all over for you.
干什么和她说话?
Why are you talking to her?
擦一下吧,臭女人
Clean it up, coke whore.
你还有吗?
Do you have any more of that?
不要恨我,因为你不是我
Don’t hate me because you ain’t me.
大家注意一下好吗?
Can I have your attention, please?
先生们,拿出你们的钱包…
Gentlemen, get out your wallets…
你们将进行竞价,以决定谁能和
because you’ll be bidding on a date…
汉姆顿最吸引人的未婚女子进行约会
with some of Hamptons’ most eligible bachelorettes.
首先,是我
First up, yours truly.
谁开始出价?
Who wants to start the bidding?
500 美金 – 500 美金
$500? -$500.
好的,有人出 1,000 吗?
Okay. Do I hear $1, 000?
哦,看起来我们都是凡德高不欢迎的人
Well, looks like we’re all on the Vandergelds’ D-list.
这里有人吗? – 哦,没有,请坐
ls this seat taken? -Oh, no. Have a seat.
你能相信吗? 他们在为女人竞价
Can you believe this? They’re actually auctioning off women.
你会做类似的事情吗? – 这可是为了慈善事业
Would you ever do anything like that? -Well, it’s for a good cause.
而且,可能和一个不错的男人共进晚餐
Besides, being wined and dined by a rich guy might be nice.
我明白了,你喜欢有钱人吗?
I see, so you like rich guys?
和其他约我的矬人比起来,也许不错
It might be a pleasant change from all the losers that ask me out.
3,000美金 – 不错
$3,000. -That’s good.
我懂了
I see.
我想还可以更高吧
But I think that we can do better than that.
20,000美金 – 成交
$20,000. -Sold.
20,000美金,这可是一个新纪录
$20,000. That is a new record.
真不错
That is very good.
下面为蒂芙妮·威尔森竞价
Next to be auctioned is Tiffany Wilson.
是你 – 我?
That’s you. -Me?
你最好帮点忙
You better do something.
对不起,宝贝,我马上回来
Excuse me, honey. I’ll be right back.
谁开始出价?
Who wants to start the bidding?
4 美金
$4.