我很久没有见过你们了 从你们还小的时候
I haven’t seen you since you were smaller.
是呀,我们都长大了
Yeah. Well, we’re all grown up now.
是的,能看出来
Yeah, I can see that.
女士们,希望你们等会来参加白人派对
Ladies, I fully expect to see you later at the White Party.
我想这会是有史以来最好的 – 我们会去的
I think it’s gonna be the best one ever. -We’ll be there.
保重,再见 – 再见,先生
Take care. Bye. Good seeing you again. -Bye, Mr. V.
还没完呢
This isn’t over yet.
这个周末还很长 你们最好小心一点
This is a long weekend. You better watch your back.
女士们 – 又怎么样呢
Ladies. -Whatever.
真不敢相信你们刚才对凡德高姐妹那样说话
I can’t believe you guys just did that to the Vandergelds.
她们手段很多的
You know, they could take you off the scene just like that.
是的,但是你们刚才太棒了 – 是呀,太棒了
Yeah, but it was so cool, you guys. -So cool.
那不是纽约一台新闻节目的丹尼斯·波特吗?
Isn’t that Denise Porter from NY1 News?
是的,我正努力让她来采访你
Yeah, I’m working on getting you an interview with her.
对你很有好处
Great for your image.
我想我该过去向她介绍一下自己
I think I’ll go over there and introduce myself.
你觉得现在时间合适吗? – 事实上,我觉得再合适不过了
Do you think now’s a good time? -Actually, it’s a perfect time.
我可不像失去一次拍照的机会 – 不要这样
Wouldn’t want to miss a photo op. -Never that.
再见 – 玩得高兴点
See you later. -Have fun.
怎么了,你肚子痛吗? – 是的
What’s wrong? Did you just get cramps? -Yeah.
要坐下来吗? – 加热毯?
Do you need a tamp? -Heating pad?
甜点? – 谢谢,吾福冈·帕蔻
Hors d’oeuvres? -Thank you, Wolfgang Paco.
把这块给我的宝贝狗吧,谢谢
Would you give that to Baby? Thank you.
再见,辰寇,瓦莫诺斯 – 邦·阿披特
Bye, Chico. Vamonos. -Bon appetit.
让我吃一块
I’ll have one.
你好,我的名字是 – – 布莱尼·威尔森,当然了
Hi, my name is– -Brittany Wilson, of course.
是呀,你怎么会知道我是布莱尼·威尔森的?
Yeah. How’d you know? Brittany Wilson.
嗯,这可是我的工作
Well, it’s my job to know.
你的宣传员桃丽不停的给我打电♥话♥ 要我给你一次采访
Your publicist, Tori, has been calling me nonstop about setting up an interview.
如果我知道你这么漂亮的话 我就自己打电♥话♥了
If I would’ve known you were so beautiful, I probably would’ve called you myself.
如果我没有搞错的话 你在和我调情,威尔森小姐
Well, if I wasn’t mistaken, I’d think you were flirting with me, Miss Wilson.
我?调情?和一个女孩?当然不会
Me? Flirting with you? A girl? Never.
对不起,宝贝,我不吃寿司,确切地说是牛肉
Sorry, honey. I don’t eat sushi. Strictly beef.
假小子,你好强壮,不是吗? – 都是些蛋白质
Boy, you’re really strong, aren’t you? -It’s from all that protein.
天哪,这些太好吃了
My God. These are delicious.
你最好慢点吃这些奶酪
You might want to slow down on the cheese.
你是说,这里面有奶酪 含有乳糖的奶酪?
You mean, there’s cheese, as in dairy cheese?
是呀,除非你有别的办法作蛋奶火腿蛋糕
Yeah. Unless you know another way to make quiche.
女士们,我想我要去一下洗手间 – 好,我们和你一起去
Ladies, I think I got to go to the bathroom. -Good. We’ll come with.
没事,我自己能解决的 谢谢你们
No, I can handle it myself. Thank you, though.
我们不会让你落单的
Like we’re going to let you go alone.
正好我要补妆了
Time for touchups anyway.
让开!
Move, bitch.
天哪,伙计们 海泽在这里,我该怎么办?
My God, you guys. Heath is here. What should I do?
我不明白你喜欢他什么
I don’t understand what you see in him.
他是一个找不到活干的演员 住在合租的房♥子里
He’s an out-of-work actor living in a share house.
而且开宝马 3 系列的车
And he drives a 3 Series BMW.
桃丽,我觉得你不应该对海泽这么苛刻
Tori, I really think that you need to cut Heath a little bit of slack.
他的阿姨三年前去世了 他现在需要找到片子演
His aunt died three years ago and he really needs new headshots.
他现在正在经历一段困难时间 知道吗?
He’s just going through a really rough time right now. Okay?
你还好吗?
You okay?
里面一切都好吗?
Everything all right in there?
我没事,妈的!
It’s fine. Shit.
蒂芬尼,我们等会外面去 好吗?
Tiff, we’re just going to meet you outside. Okay?
我爱你
Love you.
伙计,汉姆顿也许有夏天
Man, it may be summertime in the Hamptons…
但是这里简直要下雪了
but it is snowing up in here.
托尼,把我的靴子拿来 我要去滑雪了
Tony, hand me my boots because I’m about to go skiing.
昨晚的比赛表现很好呀,赖丘 – 那是我应该做的
Great game last night, Latrell. -That’s what I do, baby.
看,那才是我想要的
Now that’s what I’m talking about.
有着黑人屁♥股♥的白人女孩
A white girl with a black girl’s ass.
我要带她去见妈妈
I’m taking that home to Mama.
打扰一下
Pardon me.
圣诞老人今年一定是提前来了
Santa must’ve come early this year…
因为我需要的礼物中,你排第一
because you were first on my Christmas list.
是的,就在那里
There it is, right there.
我想知道,你是调皮还是文雅的呢?
I want to know. Are you naughty or nice?
对不起,我对你没兴趣
Sorry, I’m not interested.
我把这看作是调皮的 – 调皮
I’ll take that as naughty. -Naughty.
你知道别人怎么说吗
You know what they say:
“和黑人搞过后,你会需要轮椅的”
“Once you go black, you’re going to need a wheelchair.”
喂,赖丘,昨晚我过得很愉快
Hey, Latrell. I had a great time last night.
好的,以后电♥话♥我 – 正如我所说的….
Okay, call me later. -As I was saying….
看着,大猩猩 为什么你不带着你 1980 的邀请名单
Look, King Kong. Why don’t you take you and your 1980 pickup lines…
爬上帝国大厦 象猩猩一样锤锤你的胸部…
climb the Empire State Building, beat on your big old monkey chest…
然后跳下去?失陪了
and then jump off? Excuse me.
等一下,等一下,我可以…
Hold up, hold on now. I’ll get the–
别开玩笑了 – 把你的手拿开
This is no joke, man. -Get your hands off me, man.
她还不明白,就象个少♥妇♥一样
She don’t know it yet, but that’s wifey right there.
大家好,占用几分钟
Hello, everybody. For just one second.
我是沃伦·凡德高 我想大多数人应该认识我
I’m Warren Vandergeld. I’m sure most of you know me.
我只是想提醒大家今晚是个特别的时刻
And I just want to remind you that tonight’s the night.
是一年一度的凡德高基金会慈善竞价
The Vandergeld Foundation’s annual charity auction.
带上你们的支票本
So bring your checkbook…
穿得漂亮点,我们那里见 祝你们愉快
dress to impress, and we’ll see you there. Have fun.
你们打算穿什么? – 这个?
So what are you going to wear? -This?
你们太搞笑了
You’re so funny.
女士们,你们知道这意味着什么吗?
Ladies, you know what this means.
购物!
Shopping!
现在 WQQR 播放观众点播最多的歌♥曲….
And now, the Number One most requested song on WQQR….
是我们的最爱 – 是我们的最爱,小姐们,来
It’s our jam. -This is our jam, ladies. Come on.
准备好了吗?5 6 7 8…
Ready? Five, six, seven, eight…
在我去城里的路上 走得很快
Making my way downtown Walking fast
人们行色匆匆 我想家
Faces pass And I’m home bound
眼望着前方,一直向前走
Staring blankly ahead Just making my way
从人群中走过
Making a way Through the crowd
接上,蒂芬尼和布莱尼,下面是你们的词了
Take it, Tiff and Britt. This is your verse.
如果我能飞向天空
Into the sky
你想时间会指引我
Do you think time Would pass me by
因为你知道我愿意走上一千里路
‘Cause you know I’d walk A thousand miles
只为今晚
If I could Just see you
如果我能够再见到你
Tonight
这很棒,太棒了
That’s hot. Totally hot.
感觉当个黑鬼
feel a nigga
姐♥妹♥们♥,我真不敢相信你说了那个
Guys. I can’t believe that you just said that.
说了什么?
Said what?
那个黑什么的
The “N” word.
那又怎么样?周围没人 – 没错
So? Nobody’s around. -Yeah.
50 分和大黑归鬼
50 Cent and B.I.G. my nigga
你们不要装得象黑鬼一样
Don’t try to act like you don’t feel a nigga
大黑鬼,50个黑鬼 扣动扳机
Biggie yo nigga, 50 yo nigga Squeeze the trigga’ leave a nigga fo’ sho
短裤
Panties.
阴毛! – 爽!
Bush! -Nice!
睾丸!
Balls!
我要吐
I’m going to throw up.
小姐们,能为你们效劳吗?
Ladies, can I help you?
嗯,我要为我的朋友买♥♥衣服
Yes, actually. I need something for my friend.
不要太放荡也不要太淑女的
Something that says, “I’m not a whore but I’m not a virgin either.”
我有你想要的,来吧
I’ve got just the thing. Come.
你怎么样,布莱尼? – 不,谢谢你,甜心,我没事
What about you, Brittany? -No, thank you, sweetie. I’m fine.
太好了,你来帮我一下,来吧
Good. You can help me. Come on.
我? – 是呀,我们都是女孩,就该这样的
Me? -Yeah, we’re girls. That’s what we do.
天哪!
God.
快呀
Come on.
喂? – 你好吗,宝贝
Hello? -Hi, baby.
怎么了,宝贝?
What’s up, baby?
我刚做好了头发 我想和你去看电影
I’m getting my hair done, and I was thinking that we could go to the movies.
如何呀?
How’s that sound?
我回来了 – 那是谁?
I’m back. -Who is that?
你这么大的头是钻不进这么小的洞的
You’re never going to get that big old head in this tiny hole.