对
That’s right.
这是安德鲁·威尔森寄来的 他是威尔森航运集团的首席执行官
We received this from Mr. Andrew Wilson, CEO of Wilson Cruise Lines.
有人把这个送到他家 照片里的女孩是他的女儿…
It was delivered to his home. The girls in the photo are his daughters…
是威尔森的继承人
and heiresses to the Wilson fortune.
我们相信 她们可能是绑♥架♥者的下一个目标
We believe they are the kidnapper’s next victims.
威尔森先生允许我们去保护他的女儿
Mr. Wilson has given us permission to shadow his daughters.
我们将严密监视…
We’re going to set up surveillance…
一旦绑♥架♥者出手…
and if the kidnapper strikes…
我们就给与打击
this time we will be ready.
威尔森姐妹今天早晨到达肯尼迪机场
Now, the Wilson sisters will be flying into JFK this morning.
谁去接她们?
So who’s going to pick them up?
显然,大家都看过这两个女孩的资料了
Obviously, everyone has read the profile on the girls.
但是,必须有人去接
Still, somebody’s got to do it.
我不认为这是个好主意
I don’t think this is a good idea.
我才不管那么多 我们比葛迈茨和哈博更适合这个案子
I don’t care. We deserve to be on this case just as much as Gomez and Harper.
我知道,但是我们不应该打扰别人的报告
I know, but we don’t want to interrupt the man in a briefing.
但是,总有个人要站出来说句话
Well, somebody got to stand up to him.
局长 – 什么
Chief. -What?
马克有事要和你说 – 什么事?
Marcus has something he want to tell you. -What?
局长,我们想接这个案子
Chief, we just want to know if we could get on the case.
就是你们了
You’re on.
情报局里的人认为绑♥架♥犯可能是一个
The boys over at lntel seem to think that the kidnapper’s a guy…
名叫泰德·博顿的人
named Ted Burton.
博顿曾是威尔森的合作伙伴…
It says Burton was a partner of Wilson’s…
在一次投资中遭遇失败
and some other associates in some business venture that failed.
据说他坐了牢,失去了所有他的财产
Says he spent time in the Federal pen and lost his fortune.
自从他释放,就不见踪影 时间恰好和第一次绑♥架♥案吻合
Guy’s been MlA since his release and those dates coincide with the first kidnappings.
你怎么看? – 我认为这个做保姆的任务非常得无聊
What do you think? -I think this babysitting gig sucks.
伙计,放松点
Dude, relax.
伙计,我们要做的就是接了两位小姐
Look, man. All we got to do is pick these chicks up…
接着把她们丢在汉姆顿 然后就能接受局长的赞美了
drop their ass off in the Hamptons, then we back in the Chief’s good graces.
我加入 FBI 可不是为了当保姆的
I didn’t join the FBl to become a nanny.
我应该在大街上办那些大案
I want to be on the street where the action is.
好,美国的成龙,你能做到的 但是我们先解决了这个好吗?
Okay, Blackie Chan, and you’ll get there. Can we just do this first, please?
好吧 – 你没在这里面放牛奶,对吧?
All right. -You didn’t put dairy in this, did you?
没放 – 你知道我对乳糖过敏的
No. -Because you know I’m lactose intolerant.
上次,我差点死在去洗手间的路上
Last time, I barely made it to the bathroom.
我♥干♥什么要和你的胃过不去?
Why would I want to disturb your stomach?
女孩们来了
There goes your girls.
来吧,伙计,开始干活吧
Come on, man. Let’s do this.
你好,我是凯文·考普兰这是… – 我们已经向美国黑人基金捐过钱了
Hi, I’m Kevin Copeland. This is– -We already gave to the United Negro Fund.
等一下 – 对不起
Wait. Hold on. -Excuse us.
我们是来护送你们两位去汉姆顿的
We’re actually here to escort you ladies to the Hamptons.
包裹都在飞机上 拿着我的宝贝狗,把包清理一下
The bags are on the plane. Take Baby and clean out his bag.
他今天还没有排泄过 可能会到处拉屎的
He didn’t have his colonic and he like pooped everywhere.
这怎么回事? – 宝贝狗要坐在座垫上
What’s this? -Baby got to ride in the car seat.
我坐哪里?
Where the hell am I supposed to sit?
这可不行
This ain’t right.
你们两个只是过个周末 带来的包是不是多了点
Man, you guys sure got a lot of bags for a weekend.
这可不是简单的一个周末 – 这可是盛大的周末活动!
This isn’t a weekend. -It’s the weekend.
汉姆顿的劳动节 社交季度的最后一个周末
Labor Day in the Hamptons. The last weekend of the social season.
那里全都是最棒的人
Only the hottest people are going to be there.
最最棒的人才能登上汉姆顿杂♥志♥的封面
And only the hottest of the hottest are going to make it onto the cover…
我们就是年度风云人物了
of Hamptons Magazine. And this is our year.
打开窗户 让宝贝狗吹吹风
Open the window. Baby likes a little fresh breeze.
我真希望凡德高姐妹的私人飞机在半路坠毁
I just hope the Vandergeld sisters’ private jet crashes on the way there.
哦,天哪,布莱尼! – 你也这么想了!
Oh, my God, Brittany! -You were thinking it!
我知道,但是是你说出来的 – 我知道
I know, but you said it. -I know.
海泽非常的恨你 因为你和她男朋友上了床
You know Heather totally hates you because you slept with her boyfriend.
哪又怎么样?我和每个人的男朋友上♥床♥
My God. So what? I sleep with everyone’s boyfriend.
大家都还好吗?
Is everybody all right?
天哪!你的嘴唇!
My God! Your lip.
天哪!你的鼻子!
My God! Your nose.
马克,你还好吗?
Marcus, are you okay?
我没事 – 宝贝狗出事了
I’m cool. -Baby’s in a wreck!
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe…
你说我的脸这样可怎么去汉姆顿
you think we’re going to go to the Hamptons with my face looking like that.
其实没那么糟 化一下妆就全遮住了
It’s really not that bad. Just get some makeup and cover it up.
在这个上面涂东西?
Put makeup on this?
我实在是受不了了
I am so fricking pissed.
天哪,这简直是我生命中最糟的一天
My God, this is like the worst day of my life.
我去修了眉毛
I went to go get my brows done…
告诉她把我搞成像珍尼福·洛佩茨一样
and I told her to make me look like J-Lo.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥混♥蛋♥把我搞得像…
And then that fricking Russian toad made me look…
像利萨·茗奈尔或是什么别的东西!
Iike Liza Minnelli or something.
哦,天哪,我要有B.F.
Oh, my God! I’m going to have a B.F.
等一下,什么是B.F.
Wait. What’s a B.F.?
她现在有一张丑女人的脸
She’s going to have a bitch fit!
你快离开我们的视线 – 我要电♥话♥你的老板!
You better get out of here. -I am going to call your boss.
别这么做 – 不,我要打电♥话♥给你们的老板
You don’t have to do that. -No, I’ll call the owner of the company.
别这样,放松点 这事情能解决的
Come on, just take it easy. Look, we can work this out.
我要去写信 – 别
I’m going to write a letter. -No.
请不要写信,冷静点
Please don’t write a letter. Look, just calm down.
你们两个人呆在这里 呆在这里过周末吧
You guys just stay here. Stay here the whole weekend.
随便你们做什么 只要不离开这间屋子
Do whatever you want. But whatever you do, do not leave this room.
别离开这间屋子,如果你们出门的话 所有的人都会看到那些可怕的伤疤
Don’t leave this room, because if you do, everyone’s gonna see those hideous scars.
伤疤?
Scar?
天哪!永久性损伤! – 我的一生完了!
My God! Permanent damage. -My life is over.
如果我以这样的方式失业的话 吉娜一定会杀了我
If I lose this job with these good benefits, Gina’s gonna kill me.
怎么样了? – 她们不会去的
Well? -They won’t go.
什么意思? – 就是她们不去了
What do you mean, they won’t go? -They won’t go.
马克,在汉姆顿的这个周末 是这两个妞的全部
Marcus, this weekend in the Hamptons means everything for these girls.
她们绝不会带着受伤的鼻子和嘴唇露面的
They won’t show up with a scratched-up nose and a busted lip for nobody.
那太好啦
That’s cool.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我要在局长杀了我之前自行了断
I’m just going to kill myself before the Chief does.
再见了,凯文 – 别这样
Bye-bye, Kevin. -Come on.
别这么做,不要这么荒唐
Don’t do that. Stop being ridiculous.
我不是故作荒唐,你知道他是怎么说的
I’m not being ridiculous. You heard the man.
再搞砸一次,我们就完了
One more screw-up, and we’re through.
我知道,伙计 – 看!估计就是他的电♥话♥
I know, man. -See? That’s probably him right now.
嘿,你好,局长
Hey, what’s up, Chief?
我和凯文有些事情要和你说
There’s something me and Kevin want to tell you.
是的,局长
Yeah, Chief? Hey.
我和马克要感谢你给我们这个机会
Me and Marcus just wanted to thank you for the opportunity, man.
不,我们才不呢
No, we didn’t.
是的,我们非常的感激
Yeah, we really appreciate it.
她们只是想停下来吃点东西
They wanted to stop off and get something to eat.
他在撒谎…
He’s lying to–
最多两三个小时吧
Two, three hours max.
相信我
Trust me.
如果她们三小时内不到的话 我就把她们剁成块邮寄给你
If I don’t have them there in three hours, I’ll cut them off and mail them to you myself.
好吧,保重,再见 – 他撒谎,局长
All right, take care. Bye. -He lied, Chief.
你干吗这么做? 你知道那两个女孩不会去的
Why did you do that? You know them girls aren’t going to be there.
她们会的
They’ll be there.
嗨,乔什
Hey, Josh.
愿意接活干吗?
How’d you like to be part of the team?
那些白妞在哪里呢?
Where are the white women at?
我们来干活啦!
Let’s do this.
他是对的,在搞大一点
He’s right. Make them bigger.
局长,她们到了
Chief. They’re here.
好的,这两个女孩交给你了 盯紧了,不要暴露身份
All right, the girls are yours. Stick with them. Don’t blow your cover.
遵命,长官
Yes, sir.
这样真的可以吗? – 相信我,跟着我走
Are you sure this is going to work? -Just trust me. Follow my lead.
怎么了,臭小子?你有什么问题吗? 看我的屁♥股♥干什么?
What’s up, money? You got a problem? What you looking at my ass for?
你拿着我的包
No, yo, hold my poodle.
怎么了?你们两个都有问题吗? 想打架吗?
What’s up? Y’all got a problem? Y’all want some of this?
想打架吗,小子?
You want some of this, punk? What, boy?
我一人对付你们两个 – 我们离开这儿
I’ll take the both of you. -Let’s get out of here.
我为你们准备了这玩意儿,吻我肮脏的屁♥眼♥! – 停下,别这样
I got this for you. Kiss my black ass! -Cut it out.