但是我从来没有过别的女人 但是我感到我有过错
But I have never cheated on you. But I am guilty.
我错了,因为我关心工作多过你
I’m guilty of paying more attention to my job than I do my wife.
我错了,因为我忽略了你为我做的一切
I’m guilty of not appreciating all the little things you do for me.
象做你的头发
Like getting your hair done.
用我最喜欢的香水
Wearing that sweet-smelling Chanel cologne I love so much.
但是我最大的错误是没有告诉你 我每一天都爱着你
But my biggest crime is that I didn’t tell you I loved you every single day.
你不能让他这么容易就算了 – 你不能闭嘴吗?
You’re not going to let him off that easy. -Will you shut up?
我爱你
I love you.
轮椅?
A wheelchair?
是,但是我会找到感觉的,我保证
Yes, but the feeling will come back, I promise.
在我去城里的路上 走得很快
Making my way downtown Walking fast
人们行色匆匆 我想家
Faces pass And I’m home bound
让开,托尼
Backup, Tony.
嘿,小姐们
Hey, girls.
你们这段时间一直装做她们?
So you guys were pretending to be them the entire time?
对,是我们 但是那是我们的工作
Yes, we were. But we was only doing our job.
我希望你们别太在意
I hope you guys aren’t too pissed off at us.
我们太笨!
We’re so bummed!
我们喜欢布莱尼和蒂芙妮…
We liked Brittany and Tiffany…
当你们是她们的时候
so much more when you were them.
更多一些!
So much more!
那么我猜这意味着我们不能一起出去玩了?
So I guess this means we won’t be hanging out any more?
别那么说,当然,我们会一起出去玩的
Don’t say that. Of course, we will hang out.
喔,对,我们一起出去…
Oh, yeah. We’ll all get together and we’re gonna go…
逛商店!
shopping!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!