看,没人在这里,对吗?没人在这里
See, nobody here, right? Nobody there.
我要去查一查卫生间 – 等等!不!别查卫生间!
I’ll look in the bathroom. -Wait! No! Don’t check the bathroom!
你不想让我查卫生间!
You don’t want me to check the bathroom!
看?没人在卫生间 没人在房♥间里,看?
See? Nothing in the bathroom. Nobody in the room. See?
我告诉过你没人在这里,看?
I told you no one was here. See?
你知道,宝贝,这必须到此为止!
You know, baby, this gotta stop!
如果我们不互相信任,我们就不会有爱情 – 我知道,但是看
We can’t have love if we don’t have trust. -I know, but look.
我在餐馆里,信♥用♥卡♥突然超支 —
I was at the restaurant and the card wouldn’t go through–
听着,如果我们不互相信任 我们什么都没有
Listen. If we don’t have trust, we don’t have nothing.
这不是关于信任的问题,这是 —
This is not about trust. This is about–
她在这,就在这!
There she is, right there!
现在,宝贝,我可以解释
Now, baby. I can explain.
我早就知道 – 宝贝,这不是表面上这么简单
I knew it. -Baby, it’s not what you think.
宝贝,这不是你所想象的那样 – 你不用解释了!
Baby, it’s not what you think. -Don’t you even say nothing to me!
我可以解释,宝贝,这不是你所想象的那样
I can explain. Baby, it’s not what you think.
他是个男的!
He’s a man!
你真恶心!
You’re sick!
今天有许多可爱的姑娘,哥儿们
There’s a lot of lovely ladies here today, boys.
喂,鲁斯
Hey, Russ.
你发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
我摔了
I fell.
我们必须找到他们 在他们执行邪恶计划之前阻止他们
We have to find them and stop them before they execute their evil plan.
等等,他们看起来什么样? – 啊,就像我们一样!
Wait, what do they look like? -Duh, us!
下午好,女士们
Afternoon, ladies.
长官想和你们谈谈
The Chief would like to have a word with you.
上帝啊,蒂芙妮,他们是黑衣人
My God, Tiffany. They’re the Men in Black.
来吧
Come on.
小心点,旁茨和周,我的头发! – 咱们一起来吧,伙计
Easy, Ponch and Jon. My hair! -Let’s move it along, pal.
等等! – 咱们走吧!
Wait a minute! -Let’s go!
长官,我们刚刚接到证实 博顿已经到了肯尼迪机场
Chief, we just got confirmation that Burton’s arrived at JFK.
找人跟踪他,别太接近 我不想有人走火
I want him trailed. Give him plenty of room. I don’t want anyone jumping the gun.
我想当场抓住他
I want to get this guy red-handed.
把你的手松开! – 我们走
Get your hands off of me! -Let’s go.
嘿,放松! – 这边,小姐们
Hey, easy! -Right this way, girls.
你们在和威尔森姐♥妹♥们♥搞什么?
What the hell you guys doing with the Wilson sisters?
长官,他们不是威尔森姐妹 – 不,先生
Chief, these aren’t the Wilson sisters. -No, sir.
长官,看看这个
Chief, check this out.
上帝啊!你在干什么?
My God! What are you doing?
这个很不错 – 松开她
That’s on there pretty good. -Let her go.
那没什么,长官
That’s nothing, Chief.
那么….
How about….
这些很漂亮 – 够了!
Those are nice. -That’s enough!
我不知道他怎么做的…
I don’t know how he did that…
但是你不能伪造这个
but you can’t fake these.
上帝啊!看看是谁来了 多漂亮啊 —
My God! Look who’s here. It’s that beautiful–
省省吧!
Save it!
因为你们 我不得不,让我的两个最好的侦探停职!
Because of you, I had to suspend two of my best agents!
长官,我可以解释 – 我不想听!
Chief, I can explain. -I don’t want to hear it!
你们应该庆幸,我们在博顿动手之前抓到他
You’re just lucky we caught Burton before he could strike.
但是博顿不是我们的目标!
But Burton is not our guy!
让我猜猜:女性的直觉?
Let me guess: Women’s intuition?
你们都被革职了
You’re both fired.
交出你们的枪和徽章 行动结束了!
Turn in your guns and your badges. This operation is over!
行了,长官!你不能炒掉我们 – 我刚刚炒了你们
Come on, Chief! You can’t fire us. -I just did.
别管他了,马克,我们自己干
Forget him, Marcus. We can do this ourself.
看,我们只要 — – 等等
Look, all we got to do is– -Wait.
“我们”?凯文,这没有什么“我们”
“We”? Kevin, this ain’t about “we.”
从来没有过,只有你
It’s never been. It’s about you.
你想出了什么傻主意 然后我蠢到一起跟着干
You come up with some stupid idea and I’m dumb enough to go along with it.
看看我现在怎么样了,凯文
And look where it’s gotten me, Kevin.
因为你,我刚丢了工作和老婆
I just lost my wife and my job because of you.
别再跟我谈“我们”,好吗?
So don’t tell me about “we” no more, all right?
他们相信了,FBI 收队了
They bought it. The FBl is packing up.
他们在几小时内不会再碍我们的事了
They’ll be out of our hair in a couple hours.
我们今晚可以行动了
We could make the grab tonight.
你可以保证你和你的朋友能行吗?
You sure you and your friend can get the job done?
我们能不行吗,先生?
Would I let you down, Mr. V?
嘿,伙计,我只是想说抱歉 – 忘了吧,伙计
Hey, man. I just want to say sorry. -Forget about it, dude.
不,你是对的,你完全对 我非常自私
No. You’re right. You’re absolutely right. I’ve been selfish.
我总是把你拖进来 我从来没问过你怎么想
I’m always dragging you into everything. I never even asked what you want to do.
我不知道,因为你总在我身边 总是…
I don’t know, there’s something about always having you around, that just…
让我感到可以马上快速行动
makes me want to step up my game.
我猜是因为我知道你总会支持我
I guess it’s because I always know you’re gonna have my back.
喂?
Hello?
谢谢
Thanks.
谁? – 是乔什
Who was that? -That was Josh.
已经查明了,在勒索信上布满了凡德高的指纹
Turns out that Vandergeld’s prints was all over the ransom note.
你在干什么? – 给长官打电♥话♥
What are you doing? -Calling the Chief.
不,不用了!你说过我们自己来做 对吗?
No, you ain’t! You said we could do this on our own, right?
那么增援呢?
What about backup?
你我就是彼此的增援 我们不需要其它增援了
I got you, you got me. That’s all the backup we need.
三方 T-K-A.
Triple T-K-A.
到了来电的时候了!
Time to totally kick ass!
一家三代在局里工作 我是第一个被革职的
Three generations at the Bureau and I’m the first to get fired.
我爸爸会宰了我!
My dad is going to kill me!
什么?什么?谁?
Yeah? What? Who?
考普兰! – 考普兰,你个傻瓜!
Copeland! -Copeland, you dick!
你真有胆子打电♥话♥
You’ve got a lot of nerve, calling.
哪里?
Where?
你别把这个搞错了比较好 – 什么?
You better not be wrong about this. -What?
我们也许可以找回我们的工作 – 你们在说什么呢?
We might be getting our jobs back. -What are you talking about?
我们要走了 – 你是什么意思,走?
We gotta go. -What do you mean, go?
这个怎么样? 鲁普还是胡皮·哥得堡?
How about this? RuPaul or Whoopi Goldberg?
我告诉过你,我不再玩了 – 来啊!
I told you, I’m not playing your games. -Come on!
看到凡德高? – 没有见到他
Any sign of Vandergeld? -I don’t see him.
好吧,注意他一点
All right, keep an eye out for him.
如果要抓他,就在这里
If it’s going down, it’s going to go down here.
感谢上帝!你们来了!我做到了
Thank God! There you are! I did it.
你做到什么了? – 我把你们安排到了时装表演中了!
You did what? -I got you into the fashion show!
布莱尼,你听到了吗? 我们要做时装表演
Brittany, did you hear that? We’re in the fashion show.
我们不去可不行,来,我们走!
Not if we don’t get moving. Come on, let’s go!
快点走,女士们 – 我是说,好象你们都忘记了
Get the lead out, ladies. -I mean, it’s like you forgot.
你是说威尔森姐妹入选了? – 我们出局了?
You mean the Wilson sisters are in? -And we’re out?
对不起,我也是不得已而为之 她们正火,你们不是!将就一下吧
I’m sorry. That’s just the way it is. They’re hot, you’re not! So deal with it.
你!熨平那件上衣,现在就干! – 那不可能!
You! Straighten up that blouse, now! -That’s impossible!
我们已经连续六年夏天在 T 型台上表演了!
We’ve been on that catwalk every summer for six years straight!
咱们别拐弯抹角了
Let’s just cut to the chase.
我们必须和谁睡才能参加表演呢?
Who do we have to sleep with for us to get in the show?
宝贝,你们理解错了,真的!
Honey, you’re so barking up the wrong tree right now. Really!
如果你们能搞定这个 你们会成为汉姆顿的封面
If you nail this, you’re a shoo-in for the cover of Hamptons.
亲爱的!你们到哪去了?
Darlings! Where have you been?
梅根!别!
Megan! Don’t!
这不能完
This is unacceptable.
她们找错对手了!
They just messed with the wrong girls!
我到处找你们
I’ve been looking everywhere for you.
快点给威尔森姐妹找出衣服来,好吗? 去
Can we get the Wilson sisters their outfits now, please? Go.
我们能谈谈吗? – 当然
Can we talk? -Of course.
你昨晚在舞会上非常漂亮
You were incredible at the nightclub last night.
谢谢,谢谢 – 非常漂亮
Thank you. Thanks. -lncredible.
海泽在今晚之后就要走了,我想…
And Heather will be leaving after the party tonight, and I was thinking…
你也许可以在 2:00 的时候来?
maybe you could come by around 2:00?
也许 3:00
Make that 3:00 a.m.
你说呢?
You know what?
我想别了
I don’t think so.
什么?
Excuse me?
你只是当我是玩玩
You think I’m just a booty call.
喔,我不是
Well, I’m not.
我想我比那个要强
I deserve better than that.
我厌倦了当你的擦鞋布
I’m tired of being your doormat.
宝贝…
Honey…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!