Very cute. Very cute indeed.
我们队的
One for our team, man!
她在这儿
There she is.
对 对 摆这个表情
Yeah, yeah. Make the face.
摆这个表情 摆一个
Make the face. Do it.
恭喜啊 无情贝比
Congratulations, Ruthless.
辛普森
Hey, Smash.
玛文 怎么了
What’s up, Maven?
-怒吼侦察机 -怎么了
– Hurl Scouts. – What up?
我就是想恭喜你们的新海报女孩
I just wanna congratulate you on your new poster child.
谢谢
Thanks.
你很努力 是不是
Yeah, you worked hard for that, didn’t you?
你真的是那样
That’s really kind of you.
你们等等
You guys hang on a sec.
没事
That’s okay.
-只是薯条 -玛文 天哪
– It’s just a french fry. – Maven, man
贝比 好样的
Ruthless, yeah.
-我喜欢 -我喜欢
– Okay I love it – I love it.
我喜欢香蕉奶昔 不过巧克力的也不错
I like banana cream, but I like chocolate, too.
食物大战
Food fight!
完美 太漂亮了
Gorgeous. Just beautiful.
你的演讲准备得怎么样了
How’s your speech coming?
很好
It’s good.
好 转过去
Okay, turn around
那是什么
What is that?
那是…我工作时候绊倒了
Oh, it’s…I tripped at work.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
只是擦伤 我能处理好
It’s a bruise. I can handle it.
-看上去很疼 -没事的
– It looks like it’ll hurt. – It’s fine.
开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
糟了
Oh, shit.
这场比赛很重要 朋友们
This is an important game, folks.
这是冠军赛前的最后一场
This is the last game before the championship.
今天的赢家将参加冠军赛
The winner today goes on to the big game.
无情贝比是你们最大的障碍 她过去了
And Ruthless is your lead jammer and she gets through.
侦察机队得4分
And the Scouts score four points.
怒吼侦察机赢了
The Hurl Scouts have won!
听听我声音都多高了 我需要奥普拉的一小时
Listen to how high my voice is. I need an hour of Oprah.
我像个女人
I’m like a woman.
我需要杯白葡萄酒
I need a white wine spritzer.
听从消防员指挥
By order of the fire marshal,
你们要被疏散离开这栋建筑
you are hereby ordered to evacuate the building.
朋友们 这场比赛结束了
Well, this game is over, folks.
圣轮滑队已经进入了决赛
The Holy Rollers are already in the championship,
现在怒吼侦察机将参加
so now the Hurl Scouts will play the rollers
11月12日的轮滑冠军赛
in the championship game on November 12th.
拜托 轮滑比赛又不犯法
Come on, man, roller derby is not a crime.
这仓库里的人们都在做着…
Illegally filling a warehouse…
-…违法行为 -在这儿等着 我得去找奥利弗
– …with too many people is. – Wait here, I gotta go find Oliver.
你们俩 让我看看身份证
Hey, hey, you two. I need to see your I.D.
我正要走
I was just leaving.
给我看你的身份证 要不然去监狱
Look, you can show me your I.D., or you can go to jail.
小姐 你刚刚扔的是什么
Young lady, what was that you just disposed of?
17岁 是吧 你不觉得离家有点远了吗
Seventeen, huh? Don’t you think you’re kind of far from home?
所以我正要走
That’s why I was leaving.
很好
Yeah, good idea.
过来
Hey. Hi, come on.
怎么样
What do you say?
切瑞·斯乐皮要给我们庆祝最后的夜晚
Cherry Slurpees to celebrate our last night?
我得去找派什
I gotta find Pash.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我们凌晨3点接到了派什父母的电♥话♥
We got a phone call from Pash’s parents at about 3:00 in the morning.
这一点也不好玩
That wasn’t fun.
这就是你上的SAT课吗
This is your SAT class?
你要干什么啊
Excuse me, what are you doing?
你不能这样 我自己花钱买♥♥的
You can’t do that. I paid for those.
你撒谎了 孩子 知道吗
Hey, you lied, kiddo, all right?
不准你再自己出去了
That dog ain’t gonna hunt.
好吧 是我搞砸了
Okay all right, I screwed up.
我知道 可是我本来想…
I get it, but what was I supposed to…
我本来想要征得你们同意的
was I supposed to ask for permission?
而你们只会说不行
I mean, you would have just said no.
你说对了 我们会说不行
You’re damn straight, we would have said no.
你知道
What do you think,
别人是怎么想那些纹着身的女孩的吗
that the world thinks of those girls with all their tattoos?
你以为她们能很容易地找到工作吗
Do you think they have an easy time finding a job?
或者能申请到贷款
Or getting a loan application?
或者能去上大学吗
Or going to a decent college?
我觉得这取决于她们自己
I think it depends on the girl.
或是找个好丈夫
Or finding a husband?
不对 你限制了自己的选择
No, you just limit your choices.
说真的 你该停停了
Seriously, you need to stop.
你真的该停止你的一意孤行了
You really need to stop shoving
你50年代老女人的神经病思想让我恶心
your psychotic idea of ’50s womanhood down my throat.
还有选美 她们原来对你做了些什么
And pageants? I mean, what have they ever done for you?
那是我要的 波丽斯
That’s my point, Bliss!
我没有妈妈来为我
I didn’t have a mother…
-铺垫好所有的机会 -上帝啊
– …to navigate all my opportunities. – Jesus Christ.
我爱轮滑
I am in love with this.
你难道不明白吗
I mean, don’t you get it?
这不会持久的
It won’t last.
两三年你就不喜欢了 这只是一时的
In two or three years, it’ll be over. This is a moment.
这多棒啊
Well, how great is that?
你不明白
You don’t understand.
当你必须独♥立♥的时候你就会明白了
You will when you have to support yourself.
我已经独♥立♥了
I do support myself.
不 你没有
No, you don’t.
你买♥♥鞋啊
You buy shoes.
你就是坨屎
You’re full of shit.
你知道吗 其实…
You know what, actually…
冷静点 小丫头
Hey, you calm down, little lady.
你怎么不回你的龟壳里去
Why don’t you go back to your turtle shell
这样你就不用害怕面对任何事了
so you don’t have to freaking confront anything?
你没事吧
You all right?
我不想跟你讨论那天的事了
I just don’t wanna talk about it.
派什 拜托
Pash, come on.
你告诉我让我等你
You told me to wait for you.
我一直等着你都没注意到警♥察♥
I was so busy waiting for you that I didn’t notice the cop
看见我拿着酒而过来逮我
coming over to arrest me for an open container.
靠 你还好吗
Shit, are you okay?
不 我很不好 行吗
No, actually I’m not okay, all right?
最主要的是 我爸妈要给我车里安GPS
On top of everything, my parents decided to put a GPS in my car
他们就能追踪我去的任何一个地方了
so they can track my every goddamn move.
可是你呢
So what’s your problem?
就想着跟你男朋友开车兜风去了是吧
Hope the joyride with your boyfriend was worth it?
等会儿 这怎么是我的错呢
Wait, wait. How is this my fault, okay.
又不是我把酒放你手里的
I didn’t put that drink in your hand.
你知道吗 我很开心你有全新的生活
You know what? I’m ecstatic that you have this whole new life
你有那么多新朋友 这很好
and you have all new friends and it’s great.
可我也想逃离这个垃圾地方
But I’m trying to get out of this armpit of a town
就跟你一样
just as much as you.
上次我也查过了
And last time I checked,
被捕可不是常春藤盟校
Getting arrested is not the kind of extracurricular
想要的课外活动
that Ivy league schools are looking for.
你真觉得你能把
Do you really think that this roller
滑轮滑当饭吃吗
derby career of yours is going anywhere?
不是这个意思
That’s not what it’s about.
对 没错
Oh, yeah, right.
对不起 派什
I’m sorry, Pash.
谢谢你让我留下
Thanks for letting me stay.
没关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!