The team is on their game now,
把霍利推向最前面
Pushing Bloody to the front.
她从贱♥人♥和怪异柯克中穿过啦
And she makes it through Bitch and Cooke Flake
总共为侦察机拿下了8分
Grabbing a total of eight points for the Hurl Scouts.
加油 加油
Come on, come on!
怒吼侦察机第一次把分数追了上来
The Hurl Scouts are catching up in points for the first time ever.
太空怪客仍在继续
As this Space Oddity continues,
无情贝比以她的速度迅速超过…
Babe Ruthless uses her speed to fly by…
恶魔轮轴把她弄倒了
Oh! Axels of Evil knocks her down.
但她站起来了 现在她们在转角相遇
But she’s back up. Here they come around the turn.
一个侦察机队的编排动作
A choreographed move from the Hurl Scouts.
肯定是剃刀的战术
Has to be from Razor’s playbook.
她们让比分达到 58比58
That makes the score 58-58,
这是怒吼侦察机史上的第一次
A first in the history of the Hurl Scouts.
我也不敢相信自己所说的 侦察机队制♥造♥了平局
I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the Hurl Scouts are tied.
朋友们 我们现在是平局
We got a tie game here, folks.
但是辛普森摔倒了
Oh, but Smashley goes down.
-不是吧 -贱♥人♥ 你妈…不要啊
– Really? – Bitch. What the…no.
小心啊 泰弥
Ooh, watch out, Tammy.
这可是辛普森
Here comes Smashley.
放开我 你这疯子
Get off me, you psycho.
两个姑娘在场地里打了起来
We’ve got two girls brawling on the track.
我不知道是该劝架还是砸烂摄像机
I don’t know whether to break it up or break out the video camera.
“地狱里的烈火比不上女人犯规”[古语为女人的怒火]
Hell hath no fury like a woman fouled.
这不合规定
That’s not legal.
白天 这些姑娘是你们喜欢的
By day, these ladies are your favorite
服务生 护士 老师
waitresses, nurses, teachers.
但是晚上她们给观众 带来比赛
But by night these girls give the crowd what they came for.
粉碎辛普森被逐出场地 我们还剩几分钟
Smashley Simpson is out of here we’re only moments to go
侦察机队以微弱优势领先
and the Hurl Scouts have managed to squeak out in front.
我们现在是70比67 侦察机队
We’re at a 70-67. Hurl Scouts!
抓住她的手腕 抓紧 去吧
Okay, grab her wrists, hold on tight. Go.
8号♥动作 准备好甩出动作没有
Play number 8. You ready for the whip?
把你的手臂伸出来 我会抓住你
Put your arm out, I’ll be there.
现在是比赛的最后时段
It’s the final seconds of the game.
斜坡梅森 噪音饼干和侦察机队尝试
Manson Ramps Cookie Rumble, and the Hurl Scouts attempt
比赛中的经典动作
A classic move in derby.
麦琪让贝比提速 这很有用
Babe and Maggie go for the whip, and it’s effective.
没有什么比将队员甩出去更能提速的了
Nothing gives you speed like the whip.
一个提速
A whip!
贝比正飞速赶上最后一名选手
Ruthless is flying into the pack
而她的队友完全是在履行她们的职责
while her teammates are doing a downright professional job
替她清理道路 她拿到了1 2 3 4分
of clearing the way. She picks up one, two, three, four points.
获得了胜利的勋章 74比67
Break out the merit badges. 74-67.
侦察机队最终赢了一次
The Hurl Scouts have finally won one.
战斗队 现在是你们队长在讲话
Fight attendants, this is your captain speaking.
这将是一条漫长崎岖的道路重返失败之乡
It’s gonna be a long, bumpy ride back to loserville.
所以如果你们有…
So if you have your…
你赢啦 如果你用这招 你就能赢
You win the game. If you run the plays, you win the game!
侦察机队怎样 侦察机队怎样
How about them Hurl Scouts? Yeah, how about them Hurl Scouts?
侦察机队怎样
How about them Hurl Scouts?
太丢脸了 姑娘们 太丢脸了
Too shame, ladies. Too shame.
我们得用这招 我们用这招 我们赢了
We got to run the plays. We run the plays, we win the game.
-我们得做家庭作业了 -屡试不爽
– We’ll do our homework – Every time.
她们只有10个人 这不是火箭科学
There’re only 10 of them. It’s not…not rocket science.
我们去挑战圣轮滑队吧
Let’s get those Holy Rollers!
莫里 莫里 莫里
Murray. Murray. Murray!
请告诉我你没有把柯比从栏杆上推下去
Please tell me you did not shove Corbi booth over a rail.
其实 我推了
Actually, I did.
柯比的腿上有一大块淤青
Corbi has a huge bruise on her leg.
我知道你放荡不羁难以管制
I know that you’re just too bohemian to care,
但她今晚要去做拉拉队
but she has to cheer tonight.
她得带着伤去了吗 敬业的运动员啊
And she’s gonna go through with it? What an athlete.
我想和你父母单独谈谈
I’d like to speak to the parents alone.
她超过了1个 2个 3个女孩 她得了3分
She’s passing one, two, three girls. That’s three points.
如果你们还是跟不上这比赛 伙计们
If you’re still having trouble following the game, folks,
别担心 你们不是唯一这样的
don’t worry, you’re not the only one.
我们将继续为你跟踪报道
We’ll keep track of the score for you.
你们会时刻听到消息
You keep track of the fishnets.
这是全新的侦察机时代
This is a whole new Hurl Scouts on
她们已经四连胜了
this four-game winning streak they’re on.
能肯定的是她们绝不畏惧比赛
They ain’t playing scared, that’s for sure.
22号♥又推倒一个 又赢得了1分
Number 22 pulls it off again, earning another merit badge.
看来她能成为今年的最佳新人
Looks like she’s on her way to rookie of the year,
我想不出在最近比赛中有谁比她更适合
and I can’t think of anyone in recent history more deserving.
她们让她去得分
Oh! They gave her the whip
你们想要什么她们就给什么 伙计们
You wanted it and they gave it to you, folks.
你们被打败了
You’ve been whipped.
没什么能给你像轮滑一样的速度感
Nothing gives you speed like the whip.
而侦察机队 她们晋级了
And the Scouts, they go for another one,
她们离冠军又进了一步
Inching even closer to a slot in the championship.
我哥哥一直在联♥系♥演出
So my brother’s been working on some dates.
看来这次我们真的可以去旅行了
And it looks like this tour thing is actually gonna happen.
那真是太好了
That’s really great.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess.
34天要和四个兄弟待在一蹩脚车里
Thirty-four days crammed into a crappy van with four other dudes.
像个有轮子的厕所
Like a bathroom on wheels or something.
你要走好久啊
That’s a long time.
不 挺好的
No, it’s cool.
你做你的事情 我做我的
Look, you’ll be doing your thing, I’ll be doing mine.
我会很快回来的 你等着
It’ll go by fast, you’ll see.
-上啊 -太好了 宝贝
– Hit it. – Oh, yeah, baby. Yeah.
上 上 上 宝贝 我喜欢死了
Go, go, go, baby yeah. I love it.
-我的天哪 -上啊
– Oh, my God – Do it.
不 我不想知道 我不想知道
No, I don’t wanna know, I don’t wanna know.
波丽斯吗 你干吗呢
Blisster? What are you doing?
我看比赛呢
I’m watching the game.
这就是我跟家里说的工作 我提前回来了
That’s what I tell the folks at work, I’m cutting out early.
我告诉你妈妈会晚点回家
I tell your Mom I’m coming home late.
爸爸 我不会告诉她的
Dad, I’m not gonna tell her.
为什么你觉得你非得对她撒谎呢
Why do you feel like you have to lie to her?
不然就是选择了和你妈吵架
You gotta pick your battles with your mother
因为她是个吵架狂
because she is a fighter.
这个矢车菊选美对她意义重大
This Blue Bonnet deal means so much to her.
我也觉得这真的不错 你应该去
And I think it’s really nice, you going along.
但你要知道生命中有比选美更重要的事
But you know there’s more to life than beauty pageants.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我知道
I’m aware.
好吧 我不说了
All right. I’ll shut up.
能给我来一个吗
Can I have one?
不行 你应该是不能
No, you may not,
不过你能抿一小口我的
but you can have a sip of mine.
天哪 他带球过他了
Oh! He took it to him.
漂亮 那下真的不错
That was a nice…that was a good block.
你什么时候喜欢上橄榄球了
Since when do you like football?
我不喜欢 我还是走吧
I don’t. I better go.
听着 只是一个简短发言
Hey, listen up. Just a brief announcement,
然后你们就可以继续吃了
then you get right back to your food.
冠军赛定在11月12日
The championship bout is November 12th.
那才是你们的舞台
You got your flyers right there.
如果怒吼侦察机能再赢一场 我们就能进了
If the Hurl Scouts win one more game, we’re in it.
祝你们好运
Good luck with that.
现在我要把话筒给破坏王伊娃小姐
Now I’d like to yield the floor to Miss Eva Destruction.
爱你哦 伊娃
Love you, Eva.
谢谢
Thank you.
根据轮滑大赛传统
In the grand derby tradition,
正如你们知道的
as you know,
新的海报女孩会由其他队队员宣布
the new poster girl is revealed by a member of another team.
抱歉 寡妇们
Sorry, Widows.
看看这个吧 伙计们
Suck on this, girls!
非常可爱 真的很可爱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!