加油 无情贝比
Go, Babe Ruthless!
今晚的最后一回合
All right, it’s the final jam of the night.
我喜欢新人的味道
I like the taste of fresh meat.
剃刀在败局已定的情况下派出新人
And Razor, with nothing to lose, throws the rookie.
在她第一场比赛的最后一回合上场了
Into the last jam on her very first game.
无情贝比被烈酒挤到了护栏上
Babe Ruthless gets a double shove to the rail served up by Whiskey.
但她很快就回到了场上
But she’s back up like a weeble.
好的 好的 不错
Okay, okay, that’s good.
她被挤在中间试图朝外♥围♥滑去
She darts down the inside and heads towards the outside.
试图向外突围
And makes a run for it out of the pack.
但破坏王伊娃紧跟在后
Oh, but here comes Eva Destruction, still skating strong,
想要毁了贝比的首次亮相
hoping to ruin Babe’s debut.
贝比已经冲了出来
Ruthless is out of the pack.
她开始争取得分
She’s coming around for her points.
那是我死党 那是我死党
That’s my best friend. That’s my best friend.
传言说贝比在速度测试时超过了裁判
Rumor has it that Ruthless blew away the judges in speed trials,
今晚你们肯定能看得出来这一点了
and you could certainly see why tonight.
梅森1号♥撞飞了伊娃
And now Manson number 1 takes out Eva.
感受一下无情贝比带来的热度吧
Feeling the heat Ruthless is bringing,
她冲刺得分
and she gets through for the score.
贝比拿到了4分
And Ruthless gets four points.
好样的 无情贝比
Go, Babe Ruthless!
无情贝比拿到了比赛的最后4分
Babe Ruthless scored the last four points of the game,
但寡妇队获得了比赛的胜利
but the Widows take this one home.
恭喜 你们还是这么烂
Congratulations, you still suck.
好极了 为平庸欢呼 真棒
That’s great. Celebrate mediocrity, that’s fantastic.
是啊 简直是个大玩笑
Yeah, it’s all a big joke.
我们是第二名
We came second.
我们是第二名 你是第二名
We came second. You came second.
我们在两队里面是第二名 真棒
We came in second out of two teams. Nice.
我们是第二 我们是第二
We’re number 2, we’re number 2.
我们是第二 我们是第二
We’re number 2. we’re number 2.
剃刀 拜托 你干得不错
Razor, come on. You did good.
我没吐出来
Well, I didn’t throw up.
不错 好事
That’ll do. Good thing.
我收回那些说你不够狠的话
Oh, my God I take back what I said about you not being tough.
-你是海扁王 -真的?
– You kicked ass. – Really?
-我还看见你喜欢的那个人了 -真的?
– And I saw that guy you liked. – You did?
但后来找不着了
But then I lost him.
-波丽斯 -热桶
– Bliss. – Hey, Hot Tubs.
我去不了 我得回我老公那儿
oh, I can’t. I gotta get home to my man.
-不 -滑得好
– No. – Yes. Great game.
是啊 你帅呆了
Yeah, man, that was good.
热桶是什么
What’s Hot Tubs?
就在这儿的仓库 他叫火箭强尼
Well, here at the warehouse, he’s Johnny Rocket.
但在这儿 他叫”热桶”强尼
but here he’s “Hot Tub” Johnny.
尽管不让他来 我们还是叫他”热桶”
Even though he’s not allowed in, we started calling him “Hot Tub”.
直到他给我们弄来一个热桶
Until he got us one.
这儿可真欢乐啊
That’s hilarious.
做梦去吧 强尼
Not in this lifetime, Johnny.
或者说 下辈子吧
Or the next one.
怎么样啊 姑娘们
What’s up, ladies?
我们该帮他吗
Should we help him?
不用 那是她未婚夫 他喜欢这样
Nah, that’s her fiance, he loves it.
这是我的未婚夫
That’s my fiance.
你知道有些事 我肯定能教你
You know, there’s some stuff I’m pretty sure I could teach you.
强尼
Johnny.
快来看啊 他已经喝不下了
Yo check it out. He’s not even in anymore, man.
你看看
Hey man, check this out.
-这可不是淤青 -这才是淤青
– That’s not a bruise. – That’s a bruise.
你看起来不错啊 很漂亮
Yeah, you look pretty good, that’s nice, huh?
派什?
Pash?
很有眼光嘛
Nice choice.
我很喜欢这张
Yeah, and I love this one.
你是哪里人
So where you from?
我来自繁忙的大城市 德克萨斯的博登
Well, I hail from the bustling metropolis known as Bodeen, Texas.
一个小镇 对吗 靠近南部84
The tiny town, right? Off south 84?
就是那个小镇
That would be the one.
你一个人住吗
You live alone?
和室友
Roommate.
我也是 和4个人一起
Me, too. Four of them.
为什么是博登 冒昧地问一句你在那儿做什么
Why Bodeen? If you don’t mind me asking what do you do there?
白天 我在恩特小店里工作
By day, I work at the Oink joint.
但是晚上…
But by night…
奥利弗 奥利弗
Oliver! Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
等一下
One second.
奥利弗
Oliver!
快下来 你把贾斯帕的吉他丢你车里了
Get your ass down here you left Jasper’s guitar in your car.
知道啦 笨蛋
All right, dill weed.
闭嘴 混账
Shut up, douche bag.
-弱智 -脑残
– Nimrod. – Tampon.
低能
Tool.
接下来的5分半钟有什么打算吗
What are you doing in approximately five and a half minutes?
没什么计划
No official plans.
好极了
Great.
我拿些东西给你
I’ll go bring you something.
她在这儿啊 而且一个人
There she is. All by herself.
不要挣扎了
Don’t fight it.
我们去喝酒吧
Let’s get a beer.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你可以和他亲热 但到此为止
Okay, you can make out with him, but that is it.
你谁啊 我妈啊
Who are you, my mother?
派什?
Pash?
我和萨维奇到处找你
Savage and I have been looking everywhere for you.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
我肚子不舒服
My belly hurts.
我这儿翻腾蹈海啊
There’s a storm in there.
真的是这样啊
It really does, though.
拜托 撑住 撑住 吐出来
Come on, hold on. Hold on. Let’s get this.
没事啦 我吞下去了
It’s cool. I swallowed it.
不行 把手指伸进喉咙
No, come on. Just stick your fingers in your throat.
不要 你才把手指伸进喉咙
No, you stick your finger down your throat.
派什 你想过你父母做♥爱♥的情形吗
Pash. Have you ever thought about your parents making love?
你♥爸♥爸赤♥裸♥的身体
Your Dad’s naked body?
什么
What?
他在做活塞运动
His is jiggling.
-湿润的 -不要啊
– Sweaty. – No.
这不公平啊
That’s not fair.
你能给我一条毛巾吗
Could you get me a washcloth?
我很抱歉毁了你的”约会”
I’m sorry I ruined your kind of date.
可我想放荡
But I want dirt.
他叫奥利弗 真是个好听的名字
His name’s Oliver. It’s a great name.
如果你喜欢狄更斯的”雾都孤儿”[Oliver Twist]
Yeah, if you like wayfaring Dickensian Orphans.
你得转过身去 你闻起来像死尸
You’re gonna have to roll over, you smell like a dead goat.
对不起
Sorry.
丫头 昨晚过得怎样
Hey, girl. How was the sleepover?
还行
Fine.
波丽斯 准备好没有
Bliss, are you ready yet?
还有一小时 矢车菊早午餐就开始了
The Blue Bonnet brunch is in an hour.
你不会忘了吧
Did you forget?
[矢车菊小姐选美 母亲和女儿的早午餐]
你认为你还拥有大把青春
You think you have all the time in the world,
但不是所有女孩都像你一样聪明且美丽
but there’s not many girls who are both smart and pretty like you.
我也不想承认 可是美貌是不能持久的
And I hate to admit it, but the pretty part doesn’t last forever.
你得在你还年轻的时候充分利用它
You got to make the most of what you have while you can.
没有人会和你说这些
Nobody tells you that.
妈妈 你依然很美丽
Mom, you’re still really beautiful.
以后再来讽刺我吧
Save your sarcasm for later.
你的灵感演讲进行地怎样了
How’s your inspiration speech coming?
-我还在准备 -希望我看一看吗