看在上帝的份上 波丽斯
For gosh sakes, Bliss.
球在42码线附近出界
It goes out of bounds near the 42 yard line.
裁判已经举旗了
There is a flag down.
-你好 我是厄尔 -厄尔
– Yeah, it’s Earl. – Hello, Earl
你能向你的女儿解释一下
Can you please explain to your daughter
为什么在软毒品店里买♥♥鞋
why it’s inappropriate
是很不合适的行为吗
to buy shoes in a head shop?
爸爸 事情不是那样的
Dad, it’s not like that
你带你妈去软毒品店了?
You took your mother to a head shop?
你疯了吗
Are you off your nut?
如果她没来我就花自己的钱了
You know, if she wasn’t here and I used my own money,
-那也没什么两样 -那不是关键
– it wouldn’t make a difference – That’s not the point.
是这样 我正在谈生意
Look, I am in the middle of a deal here, okay?
无论你们商量的结果怎样 我都没意见
So whatever you all work out is fine with me.
-电♥话♥拿来 -好吗
– Give me that – Okay?
厄尔 你知道为了让女儿们
Earl, do you know how hard I have worked
在一个没有毒品的环境下成长
to raise these girls
我付出了多少辛勤的努力吗
in a drug-free environment?
-是的 我知道 -很好
– Yes, I do. – Exactly.
姑娘们 什么事
Hi. Hey, girls. What’s up?
你好 来送一下传♥单♥
Hello. Dropping my flyers off.
太棒了
Perfect.
圣怒吼侦察机旱冰队
Hurl Scouts-Holy rollers.
-再见 -谢了 姑娘们
– See you then – Thanks, girls. Bye.
来吧 好了 我们走
Come on all right, let’s go. Come on.
去你和你奶奶的雪佛兰
Screw you and your grandma’s Chevy celebrity.
拿着
Here.
不 你干什么呢
No, what are you doing?
好 你为了你的小费都累坏了
Yes, yes, yes you got stiffed
-你就拿着吧 -不
– on your tips again, just take it. – No.
-拿着吧 – 不
– Just take it, take it. – No.
这是什么
What is this?
轮滑比赛?
Roller derby?
会在…明天举♥行♥
This is…this is tomorrow.
在奥斯丁
This is in Austin.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
就是说那儿会有小帅哥咯?
Will there be cute boys there?
爸爸 妈妈 我们要去看橄榄球赛
Hey, Mom, Dad. We’re gonna go to a football game.
是客场比赛 但是…
It’s an away game, but…
球队某种程度上需要我们
The team kind of needs us.
不 不是”某种程度” 他们非常需要
No, not “kind of,” they do.
那当然可以
Well, sure
要不我送你们去吧
Hey, I’ll tell you what, I’ll take you.
不用 她有车的
No, it’s cool. You have your car.
是的 我有车
Yeah, I have my car.
不 我的意思说 我们可以一起看
No, but I mean, you know, we can watch together.
厄尔 让姑娘们自己找乐子去吧
Earl, let the girls go on and have their fun.
然后我们俩来亲热一下
And then you and I can nuzzle.
跟他们撒谎我真感到愧疚啊
I kind of feel bad lying to them.
我没有 我给了我爸妈一个全优成绩单
I don’t. I give my parents straight A’s.
我就获得自♥由♥了
I get freedom.
别说我什么都没给过你哦
Don’t say I never gave you anything.
各位 欢迎来到仓库旱冰之夜
Okay, everybody, and welcome to skate night at the warehouse.
我还有一点余醉 所以我…
I’m a little hung-over tonight, so I…
无所谓了 让我介绍第一支队伍
Anyway, let me introduce you to our first team.
来自奥斯丁街头的
Coming to you from the streets of Austin,
兄弟们 欢迎我们的怒吼侦察机队
Men, hold on to your cookies, it’s the Hurl Scouts.
99号♥怒吼侦察机队的队长破坏王麦琪
Number 99, captain of the Hurl Scouts, Maggie Mayhem.
69号♥ 血腥霍利
Number 69, Bloody Holly.
3号♥ 火光罗莎
Number 3, Rosa Sparks
2号♥ 破碎辛普森
Number 2, Smashley Simpson
剃刀麦基的队伍
Razor Magee’s Hurl Scouts
怒吼侦察机组建已有3年
have come in last place three years running.
这个联盟有5支队伍
This league has five teams,
每支队伍都有自己的主题
each with their own theme.
在这个美好的德州之夜
What outlaw do we have
我们可以对抗怒吼侦察机
skating against the Hurl Scouts
的反叛者们在哪里呢
This fine Texas evening here?
我们有请
I’m talking about the girls so bad
连上帝都无奈的坏女孩们
that even God can’t keep them in line.
不可战胜的圣轮滑队
Give it up for the undefeated Holy Rollers.
上个赛季的冠军 本赛季联盟积分领头羊
Last season’s champs are led by their captain,
她们的队长是铁人玛文
The league’s leading scorer, Iron Maven.
她就是那个来自飞人队的
Yeah, she’s the one from the flyer.
穿着这些涤纶让我感到热死了 宝贝
I’m feeling hot in these polyesters right now, baby.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们这就开始享受轮滑吧
Let’s play some roller derby!
场上的队员们在比赛中
A jammer scores a point in this course
每超越对手一次得一分
by passing members of the opposite team.
玛文接了有力的一棒 速度真快
Maven gets a great jump. That’s fast.
她超越到了第一位
And she’s out to an early lead.
女士们先生们 那是铁人玛文
Iron Maven, ladies and gentlemen.
观众们 今晚的看点是突破手
Folks, the ones to watch tonight are the jammers.
她们就是那些头盔上带有星星的选手
Those are the ones with the stars on their helmets.
大家可能还记得70年代
Some of you might remember
在电视上看到的双排轮滑
watching derby on TV back in the ’70s,
作为纯粹的奥斯丁传统
but it was reborn right here
今晚 在德州的中心
in the heart of Texas,
双排轮滑真正地重生了
a true Austin tradition.
玛文正在试图外道超越
Maven’s heading up on the outside
但是那里没有空间
but it’s real crowded in there.
被火光罗莎猛烈地冲撞
That’s a big hit by Rosa Sparks.
杰琪·丹尼斯被撞倒了
Jackie Daniels is down.
幸运的怒吼侦察机队
Lucky for the Hurl Scouts
得到了展示的机会
this is only an exhibition about
因为选手们都尽在掌控之中
because the rollers are in control.
谢谢你 麦琪
Thank you, Maggie.
我只是来告诉你一声
I just wanna tell you all
你是我心目中新一任英雄
that you’re my new heroes.
你头一次来这儿?
It’s your first time here?
是的
Yeah.
你也应该来试试 做你自己的英雄
Well, put some skates on, be your own hero.
我最后一次旱冰
The last time I wore skates,
还是在往上面画芭比娃娃的年龄
they had barbies on them.
刚开始时
Hey, you know, none of us knew
我们也都是连护肘都不认识的傻瓜
our ass from an elbow pad when we started.
你星期二应该来试一下
You should come to tryouts on Tuesday.
你肯定21岁了吧 21岁 对吧
You have to be 21. You’re 21, right?
22…我22岁
Two…I’m 22.
是的 我刚刚…
Yeah, I just had my…
刚刚过完生日 所以…
I had my birthday, so…
太棒了 那就周二的5点
Great, it’s this Tuesday at 5:00.
-是周二吗 -是的
– It is? – Yeah.
我是麦琪 破坏王麦琪
I’m Maggie, Maggie Mayhem.
我是波丽斯 但是我可以改名
I’m Bliss, but I can change that.
是的 你必须改名了
Yeah, you’ll have to change that.
别迟到
Don’t be late.
“22岁 刚过完生日”
“Twenty-two. Just had my birthday.”
21岁是个危险信♥号♥♥
Twenty-one, it’s a red flag.
22让人感觉更加可靠
Twenty-two is way more believable.
我认为 因为你说到底不想去试一试
I guess, cause you’re not actually gonna do it,
这才说得通
So I guess it makes sense.
为什么我们两个不一起去试试?
Why don’t you and I try out?
拜托
Excuse me?
我可没有画着芭比娃娃旱冰鞋这样的童年记忆
I didn’t have a barbie-roller-skating phase. Okay?
我的童年是一个蹲在屋里看书的胖妞
I had a fat-kid-sits-inside-and-reads-a-book phase.
你了解的
You know that.
那么你根据什么判断我不会去呢
Well, what makes you think I won’t try out?
因为你害怕离开我自己一个人
Because you’d be scared to go without me.
而且那些滑轮女孩们很难应付
And those roller derby girls, they’re tough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!