Would your father be happy knowing you’re sitting in a token booth
不会成真的度假旅行 他会快乐吗?
planning vacations that you aren’t taking?
他不会高兴的 你说得对
No, he wouldn’t. You’re right.
但你不知道孤独的滋味
But you have no idea what it’s like to be alone.
嘿 你拥有彼得呀
Hey, you have Peter.
我不拥有任何人
I don’t have anybody.
– 新年快乐 – 新年快乐
– Happy New Year! – Happy New Year!
晚安
Good night.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
为美好的旧日 亲爱的
为美好的旧日
我们会共饮良善之水
在美好的旧日
奥斯 他们打电♥话♥叫我过来
Ox, they called me and told me to get down here.
– 怎么了? – 他醒了
– What happened? – He’s awake.
请麦耶的家人到日光室集♥合♥
Will the Meyers family please meet in the solarium?
– 他看到你一定会很高兴 – 是啊
– Boy, will he be glad to see you. – Yeah.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
你的亲人在这儿 彼得
Your family’s here, Peter.
(出口)
你是谁?
Who are you?
我的天
My God.
他患了失忆症
He’s got amnesia.
暂时失忆症
Lacunar amnesia is a condition
记忆会有部份丧失
in which memory loss is localized and patchy.
只记得少数孤立事件
Limited to isolated events.
– 选择性的失忆症? – 正是
– Selective amnesia? – Okay, exactly.
抱歉 我必须告诉你们一件很重要的事
I’m sorry. I need to tell you something that is really important.
– 我从来没有… – 怀孕?
– I was never… – Pregnant?
我们知道 杰克告诉我们了
We know. Jack called us.
– 杰克 – 他醒了吧?
– Jack. – Hey, so he’s come out of it?
真高兴你在这儿
I’m so glad you’re here, honey.
医生 他又起来了
Excuse me, Doctor? He’s up again.
好 咱们走
All right, let’s go.
杰克 真高兴你在这儿
Jack. I’m so glad you’re here.
– 索尔 – 让我来处理
– Saul. – Now, now, listen. Let me handle it.
我是老朋友 更是个老人 他们不会杀我
I’m too old a friend and too old a person for them to kill.
– 我会搞定的 – 好的
– I’ll take care of it. – Okay.
– 我会说清楚 你走吧 – 好的
– And I’ll do it right now. Come on. – Okay.
我就在你后面
I’m right behind you.
– 你感觉如何? – 我不知道
– How you feeling, champ? – I don’t know.

Hi.
记得她吗?
Hey, remember her?
– 我该记得吗? – 看仔细点
– Should I? – Look closely.
她有点眼熟
She looks a little familiar.
– 为什么? – 他记忆恢复了
– Why? – I think it’s coming back.
– 我也这么认为 – 什么恢复了? 告诉我
– I think so. – What’s coming back? Tell me.
– 告诉我 怎么回事? – 你患了失忆症
– Tell me. What? – Peter, you have amnesia.
我吗?
I do?
彼得 你订了婚
Peter, you’re engaged.
– 跟谁? – 露西
– To who? – To Lucy.
露西? 谁是露西
Lucy. Who’s Lucy?
你不记得了吗?
You don’t remember, do you?
对不起 给你些果冻
Excuse me. Got some Jell-O for you today.
我喜欢果冻?
Do I like Jell-O?
我想他今晚受够了刺♥激♥
I think he’s had enough excitement for one evening.
– 咱们都回家吧 – 你撑着点
– Let’s all go home. – Hang in there, champ.
– 晚安 甜心 – 晚安 妈
– Good night, honey. – Good night, Mom.
– 见到你真好 – 妈
– It’s so good to see you. – Mom.
– 他看起来真好 – 他会康复的
– He looks so good, you know? – He’s going to be fine.
– 我觉得他看起来棒极了 – 好了 我们还会回来的
– I think he looked wonderful. – All right, we’ll be back.
杰克 你也得走 回家吧
Jack, you, too. Come on. Let’s go home.
索尔 你到哪儿去了?
Saul, where have you been?
我不能上厕所吗?
What? I’m not allowed to go to the bathroom?
– 索尔 – 我正在处理
– Saul. – I’m handling it.
– 我会告诉他们 – 什么时候?
– I will tell them. – When? When?
等我金婚纪念日那天吗?
On my golden anniversary?
– 露西 我会告诉他们的 – 最好如此
– Lucy, I’ll tell them. – You better tell them.
我说过我会
I said I’d tell them.
A B C D E F G
A, B, C, D, E, F, G
杰克 这一周你真好
Jack, you’ve been really great this week.
对 就像我指控你向大家说谎
Yeah, like when I accused you of lying to everybody.
我指控你和小乔有染
Or when I accused you of having a relationship with Joe Jr.
还有我误以为你怀孕 还当了大嘴巴
Or when I thought you were pregnant, and I announced it to all your friends.
你这周真是忙碌 对吧?
You’ve had a really busy week this week, haven’t you?
杰克
Look, Jack, I…
明天起 一切也许会改变
Starting tomorrow, things are probably gonna be kind of different.
是啊
Yeah.
我只想让你知道 你已经变成
I just wanted you to know that you’ve become
一位真正的好朋友
a really good friend.
好吧
Okay.
好朋友
Good friend.
– 露西 – 嗯?
– Lucy. – Yeah?
我并非有意说你和彼得不般配
I didn’t mean what I said about you and Peter.
你们俩真的很登对
I think you two are gonna make a really terrific couple.
我很高兴你不再孤独了
And I’m really glad that you won’t be alone anymore.
– 再见 – 再见
– Goodbye. – Bye.
杰克 是你吗?
Jack? Is that you?
老爸
Hey, Pop.
– 我替你买♥♥甜甜圈来了 – 你真是救星
– Brought you some donuts. – You’re a savior.
你妈♥逼♥我吃健康松饼
Your mother’s got me eating these fat-free bran muffins.
吃起来像木板
They taste like plywood.
搜集旧资料?
Catching up?
我有一周没读讣闻了
It’s been almost a week since I read the obituaries.
圣诞节后我们错过不少好玩意
You know, we missed a lot of good stuff the day after Christmas.
这周真要命 是吧?
Been a hell of a week, hasn’t it?
人生令人痛苦 我告诉你
Life is a pain in the ass. I’ll tell you.
你辛苦工作 赚钱养家
You know, you work hard, try to provide for the family,
那一刻 一切都顺利
and then for one minute, everything’s good.
大家很健康 很快乐
Everyone’s well, everyone’s happy.
在那一刻 你拥有宁静
In that one minute, you have peace.

Pop.
现在不是那一刻
This isn’t that minute.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
记得我替祖母做的摇椅吗?
You remember that rocking chair I made for Grandma?
我怎么会忘记?
Are you kidding me?
她喜欢得舍不得坐
It’s so fancy, she won’t even sit in it.
两个月前 我又卖♥♥了三张
This fancy chair, two months ago, I sold three just like it.
我卖♥♥了两张餐桌 被预订六张
I’ve sold two dining tables. I got orders for six more.
那是个好副业
Well, that’s a good side business.
这不是副业 这是好生意
It’s not a side business. This is good business.
等一下
Wait a second.
你不要我的事业?
You don’t want my business?
不 我不要
No, I don’t.
– 你这样想多久了? – 很久了
– How long have you felt this way? – A long time.
那你为什么不早说?
Well, why didn’t you say something sooner?
我本可以用两倍价格卖♥♥给艾迪叔叔
I could have sold the whole damn thing to Uncle Eddy for twice its value.
我本可以带你母亲去坐游轮
I could have taken your mother on the cruise with Kathie Lee Gifford.
你不生我的气?
You’re not mad at me?
你疯了?
Are you nuts?
你是疯了 你想造摇椅
You are nuts. You wanna make rocking chairs.
佛莱契太太终于死了?
Hey, Mrs. Fletcher finally went?
她的餐厅就值四十万元
Her dining room alone has got to be worth 40 grand.
对 麦墨菲公♥司♥
Yeah. Those McMurphy boys,
他们肯定会趁虚而入
they were moving in before the deed was done.
他们太咄咄逼人了
That’s their problem. They’re too pushy.
– 太强势了 对吧? – 我们下周再联络他们
– They’re pushy, aren’t they? – We’ll call them next week.
你打给他们
You call them next week.
对 我会打给他们
That’s right, I’ll call them next week.

Yeah.
– 我能拿个甜甜圈吗? – 对不起
– Do I get a donut? – I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!