– I’ll see you when I see you? – Yeah.
露西 要我还是要他
All right, Lucy, it’s either me or him.

Him.
你不必马上回答
You don’t have to answer right away.
我有外遇 我喜欢杰克
I’m having an affair. I like Jack.
谁是杰克?
Who’s Jack?
– 彼得的弟弟 – 那又怎样?
– Peter’s brother. – So?
– 他认为我订婚了 – 跟谁?
– So he thinks I’m engaged. – To who?
跟彼得
To Peter.
露西 我没时间听这些
Lucy, I really don’t have time for this.
不 不 不 告诉我该怎么做
Oh, no, no, no. You have to tell me what to do.
说实话
Tell the truth.
他如果知道我说谎 就不会再理我了
If I tell Jack that I lied to his family, he will never speak to me again.
还有奥斯 米芝 玛莉和索尔
And Ox and Midge and Mary and Saul.
索尔? 谁是索尔?
Saul? Who’s Saul?
隔壁邻居 但其实他知道真♥相♥
He’s the next-door neighbor. But you know what? Actually, he knows.
露西 你加入了这个家庭
Lucy, you’re born into a family.
这可不像加入军队般容易
You do not join them like you do the Marines.
告诉我该怎么做
You have to tell me what to do.
拔掉呼吸器
Pull the plug.
– 你有病 – 我有病?
– You are sick. – I’m sick?
你连植物人都骗
You’re cheating on a vegetable.
盖牌小心
Down and dirty.
你要认输吗?
Are you gonna fold?
你不服输?
You’re not gonna fold?
只有一对还敢玩
He is staying in with a pair.
真不错 真有自信
Very impressive. Very bold, confident.
葫芦
Full house.
你玩牌运气真背
You are unlucky at cards.
但谈情说爱却走运
But lucky in love.
记得五、六年级时
Remember in, like, fifth or sixth grade,
我赌扑克越来越棒
I was starting to get really good at poker,
靠着牌技赢了不少午餐钱?
and going home with lots of lunch money?
我在校长室进进出出
I got to know the principal’s office really well.
校长常对我说:
He always used to say to me,
“为什么你不学你哥哥彼得?”
“How come you can’t be more like your brother Peter?”
你知道吗? 我不在乎
Well, you know what? I was all right with that.
因为我非常以你为荣
I had no problems with that, because I was proud of you.
我从不羡慕你拥有的
And I was never envious of anything that you had.
直到现在
Until now.
我来切牌
I’ll cut the deck.
点数大的人得到露西
High card gets Lucy.
好啊 我们来三局两胜吧
All right, we’ll go best out of three.
你和彼得决定了吗
So, Lucy, have you and Peter decided
准备去哪儿度蜜月?
where you’re gonna go on your honeymoon?
我是去古巴
I went to Cuba.
瑞奇·李卡度是古巴籍
Ricky Ricardo was Cuban.
彼得今天气色不错
Didn’t Peter look great today?
那孩子
That kid.
他应该去当演员
You know, he should’ve been an actor.
他很高
He’s tall.
所有得伟大演员都很高
All the great ones were tall.
你能为杰克找位好女孩吗?
Lucy, you think you can find me a nice girl for Jack?
妈 拜托
Mom, come on.
我不知道杰克喜欢哪种类型的
Well, I really don’t know Jack’s type, so I’m not one to…
我喜欢金发碧眼 身材丰满的
I like blonds. Chubby ones.
艾伦·拉德并不高
Alan Ladd wasn’t tall.
马歇尔·狄龙有六英尺五英寸
Marshal Dillon was 6’5″.
我们都喜欢露西喜欢那种类型的
Well, we all know who Lucy’s type is.
这些薯泥真棒
These mashed potatoes are so creamy.
你喜欢褐发女郎呀
You like brunettes.
我煮牛肉总是做不好
I could never make a good pot roast.
你得买♥♥好牛肉
You need good beef.
阿根廷有好牛肉 还有纳粹
Argentina has great beef. Beef and Nazis.
约翰·韦恩是高个子
John Wayne was tall.
达斯汀·霍夫曼只有五英尺六英寸
Dustin Hoffman was 5’6″.
你要看达斯汀·霍夫曼做西部英雄?
Would you wanna see Dustin Hoffman save the Alamo?
好棒的薯泥
These mashed potatoes are so creamy.
– 西班牙有好牛肉 – 是玛莉搅的
– Spain has good beef. – Mary mashed them.
– 恺撒·罗摩洛很高 – 他不是西班牙人
– Cesar Romero was tall. – Cesar Romero was not Spanish.
我没说他是西班牙人
I didn’t say Cesar Romero was Spanish.
那你说什么来着?
Well, what did you say?
我只说了他很高
I said Cesar Romero was tall.
– 我们都知道他很高呀 – 呃 那就是我说的
– We all know he’s tall. – Well, that’s what I said.
我只说了恺撒·罗摩洛很高而已
Cesar Romero was tall. That’s all I said.
你如果念历史有问题 别问我
So if you need any help with history, don’t call me.
亲爱的 你新年如果有空 我们想再见你
Now, remember, honey, if you’re free for New Year’s, we wanna see you.
– 非常感谢你 – 嗯
– Thank you very much. – Yeah.
– 我玩得很愉快 谢谢 – 我们也很愉快
– I had a great time. Thank you. – Us, too.
– 再见 – 再见 露西
– Bye. – Bye-bye, Lucy.
快看呀 你俩站在檞寄生下面
Hey, look, you guys. You’re under the mistletoe.
– 快吻她 是檞寄生 – 是啊
– Kiss her then. It’s mistletoe. – Yeah.
– 这是传统 – 现在是圣诞节
– It’s tradition. – It’s Christmas.
快点 白♥痴♥ 吻她呀
Come on, idiot, kiss her.
– 这才对嘛 – 好呀
– There you go. – Yeah.
– 晚安 – 再见
– Good night. – Bye.
晚安
Good night.
走 玛莉 我们得洗碟子
Mary, we’re on dish detail tonight.
– 走吧 – 妈
– Let’s go. – Ma.
我不想听到任何借口
I don’t wanna hear any excuses.
我记得从第一年起就这样
Since the first year, I remember.
普通票
Regular fare.
一个代币
One token, please.
玛莉 你在这里干什么?
My God, Mary, what are you doing here?
嗨 你想进来吗?
Hi. You wanna come through?
– 可以吗? – 当然可以
– We can? – Yeah, absolutely.
进来吧
Come on in.
转票
Transfer, please.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
这是谁呀?
Hey, who’s this?
– 我是玛莉 她是贝丝 – 嗨
– I’m Mary. This is Beth. – Hi.
玛莉是我的…
Mary’s my…
露西要嫁给我哥哥彼得
Lucy’s going to marry my brother Peter.
什么? 露西 你要结婚?
What? Lucy, you’re getting married?
呃 尚未宣布
Well, it hasn’t really been announced.
所以我说什么都不恰当
So it’s a little awkward for me to say anything, and…
– 火车来了 – 好的 回头见
– The train is here. – Train. Okay, I’ll see you later.
谢谢你来 幸会 贝丝
Thank you for coming. It’s nice to meet you, Beth.
你怀孕了吗?
Girl, are you pregnant?
是的 我怀孕了 西蕊
Yes, I’m pregnant, Celeste.
露西 你还没跟我说过这件事呢
Lucy, you’re not telling me what’s going on.
你还没把细节说清呢 究竟怎么回事?
You’re not giving me details. What’s going on?
先做♥爱♥才能怀孕
Celeste, you have to have sex in order to be pregnant.
但你订婚了呀
But I thought you were engaged.
我们在等
Well, we’re waiting.
等?
Waiting?
彼得? 我是埃莉
Peter? Hi, it’s Ashley.
电♥话♥没坏吧?
Is this machine working?
我回到芝加哥了
Look, I’m back in Chicago
但你没回我电♥话♥
and I’m kind of shocked that you haven’t called me back.
听着 我真的很想跟你谈谈
Look, I really would like to hear from you,
也想看看我的猫 给我回电♥话♥
and I’d like to see my cat. Call me.
盖·伦巴多死后除夕就不一样了
New Year’s Eve hasn’t been the same since Guy Lombardo died.
我爱单簧管
I love a clarinet.
可现在没人演奏这种乐器了
You know, nobody plays the clarinet anymore.
盖·伦巴多不是吹单簧管的
Guy Lombardo didn’t play the clarinet.
我没说他吹单簧管
I didn’t say Guy Lombardo played the clarinet.
– 嘿 爸 – 班尼·古德曼
– Hey, Pop. – Your Benny Goodman,
他能用棒棒糖演奏
he could play the licorice stick.
– 我们弄到范·艾伦的家具了 – 太好了
– We got the Van Allan estate. – Hey, way to go.
– 好极了 – 棒极了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!