You know what? I’ll come with you.
知道吗? 你停得太…
You know what? I think you parked too…
你停得太靠近别的汽车了
You know, I think you parked too close to the other car.
我非得如此 这样才方便卸货
I had to. We gotta unload the furniture.
准备好看你的神秘礼物了吗?
Ready for your surprise?
塔嗒
Ta-da!
真棒 太棒了
That is great. That is so great.
– 你喜欢吗? – 对
– You like that? – Yeah.
真可惜 奥斯买♥♥给你的是沙发
Too bad. Ox bought you the love seat.
– 抱歉 – 不必 这是我做的
– I’m sorry. – Don’t be. I made this.
– 这个? 真的吗? – 很令人吃惊吧?
– This? No, you didn’t. – Shocking, isn’t it?
– 我能坐吗? – 摇吧
– Can I sit in it? – Rock out.
这太完美了
My God, this is perfect.
你该自行创业的
You should go into business or something.
那有点棘手
Well, that gets tricky.
对 尤其是和父亲一起工作
Yeah, working with your dad and everything, right?
公♥司♥叫做”卡拉汉父子家具”
The business used to be called Callaghan and Sons,
彼得念法学院时 只剩下我和父亲
and when Peter went off to law school, it became Callaghan and Son.
我如果离开 就成了”卡拉汉公♥司♥”了
If I were to leave, it’ll just be Callaghan.
咱们把门打开
Let’s take a second here and unlock the doors…
不 让我来 瞧啊
No, I got it, I got it. See? Here we go.
这招不错 非常前卫的招术
This technique. It’s always very… A very modern technique.
对不起 先生 哪一间公♥寓♥?
Excuse me, sir. What apartment?
57G号♥
57G.
对不起 客人必须先通报 知道吗?
Well, sir, I’m sorry, but guests have to be announced, you know?
我是跟她一道来的
Well, I’m with her. I’m helping her.
– 那又怎样? – 你不认识她?
– So? – You don’t know her?
不认识
No.
我是新来的
But I’m new here.
她是57G号♥住户彼得·卡拉汉的未婚妻
Well, she’s Peter Callaghan’s fiancée in 57G.

Yeah.
他们跟我提过她 先生
They told me about her, sir.
她很可怕的
She’s scary.
那还用你说
Tell me about it.
小心
Be careful.
也许我们该换个角度
Maybe we should angle it a little bit.
卡住了
I think it’s wedged.
你先退后行吗? 我来试个老方法
Why don’t you step back for a little bit? I’m gonna try an old trick.
什么方法?
What’s the trick?
用力推
Push it really hard.

Okay.
好 推
Okay, okay, push.
我已经推了
I did.
你现在要人帮忙吗?
Do you want me to help you now?
– 帮点忙也不错 – 好吧
– All right, a little help would be good. – Okay.
预备? 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
我想沙发该放这儿
I think the sofa should go right there.
不 不 不 瞧啊 这白♥痴♥挡住我了
Oh, no. No, no, no. Look at this. Idiot has blocked me in.
– 我叫你别停得太近 – 糟糕
– But I told you not to park that close. – Aargh.
嘿 检查停车码表的时间
Hey, check the meter, see what time.
六点 他们可以停整晚
It’s 6:00. They can pretty much stay here all night if they wanted to.
整晚?
All night?
晚安
Good night.
你要抛下我 然后离开吗?
You’re just gonna leave me here with the truck?
可以这么说
Basically, yeah.
也许我该陪你走回去
Well, maybe I ought to walk you back.
为什么?
Well, what for?
– 安全起见 – 不用了 我很好
– For protection. – No, I’m fine. I’m okay.
是保障我的人身安全 在芝加哥落单很危险
For me. I don’t wanna be here by myself. This is Chicago.
你看起来很冷
You look cold.
– 你看起来很冷 – 也许因为我真的冷
– You look cold. – Probably because I am cold.
你冷吗?
How about you?
我穿的是双面夹克 这一面很保暖
This jacket’s reversible. I’m wearing the warm side now.
我懂了
I see.
你需要一件更好的外套
You need a better coat.
– 这是我爸的 – 那他现在可能冻僵了
– This is my dad’s. – Then he’s probably freezing.
他去世了
He passed away.
– 对不起 – 不是你的错
– Sorry. – It’s not your fault.
他去年去世的 我根本记不得我母亲
He passed away last year. I don’t even remember my mom, so…
你父亲是怎样的人?
Well, what was he like?
他很像我 黑发 胸部扁平
He was a lot like me. Dark hair, flat chest.
你对他印象最深的是什么?
What do you remember most about him?
你问那个呀
That. Okay. Well…
他喜欢地图
He liked maps.
我很依赖地图 卡车上全是
Yeah, I live by maps. My truck’s filled with them.
他在电视上听到个地点
He used to hear of a place on the TV, we would pull out the atlas,
我们就拿出地图 规划路线
we’d find where it was and we’d route out this, like, little way to get there.
那你最想去的地方是…
If there was one place in the world where you’d go…
佛罗伦萨
Florence.
意大利? 我还没送过家具到佛罗伦萨呢
Italy? I haven’t delivered any furniture to Florence yet,
– 但听说那里不错 – 是啊
– but I’m told it’s nice. – Yeah.
我想你也没去过
I take it you’ve never been there.
那是因为芝加哥没有直达佛罗伦萨的铁路线嘛
Well, you know, the L doesn’t exactly make it all the way to Florence, so…
但我有…
But I do have…
我的护照
My passport.
– 你的护照? 在身上? – 是啊
– You have your passport? With you? – Yes, I do.
万一我随时需要出国的话
Yes, well, just in case I need to quickly leave the country.
– 就能马上离开 – 那真不赖
– You need to… – Yeah, it’s perfect. It’s great.
你说得对 你是不太上相
You’re right. You’re not very photogenic at all.
开玩笑的
Just joking.
上面没盖过章
There aren’t any stamps in that.
我还没去过任何地方
Yeah, well, I haven’t gone anywhere yet.
但我的计划是近期去佛罗伦萨
But, you know, I’m planning the trip to Florence really soon,
我会去的
so, you know, I’ll go.
那会使令尊感到光荣
That’ll make your dad very proud.
是啊
Yeah.
其实 某种程度上 你令我想起了他
You know, in a very small way, you kind of remind me of him a little bit.
明白了
I see.
这么说 他是一个有品味的人 一位绅士
So he was a classy guy, always a gentleman.
一个工作狂 一个…
A working man, who…
一个刚刚踩到狗屎的人
Who just stepped in doggy poopy.
这才叫有品味 真有品味
Now, that’s classy. That’s classy.
告诉我 你在哪里长大的?
All right, tell me more. Where did you grow up?
你今晚变成啰嗦先生了
God, you’ve just become Mr. Chatty this evening.
实际上 我已经冻得发抖了
The fact is, I’m about to start shivering,
说话可以让我的脸不冻僵
and making conversation keeps my face from freezing.
谢谢你 我聊得很愉快
Thank you. I had a good time.
– 这儿很滑 – 我很好
– It’s slippery here. Come on. – I’m fine.
已经到这儿了 我就送到底
We got this far, I’ll take you the rest of the way.
小心地上的冰
You gotta watch out. A little icy.
你明天会去看彼得吗?
So you gonna go see Peter tomorrow?
– 好啊 – 别把我拉倒
– All right. – Do not take me with you.
– 不要紧 还不错 – 你站稳了吗?
– No, it’s all right. Not too bad. – You got it? Good? Okay.
这真不容易
This is big.
– 起来 – 好了
– There we go. All right. – Okay.
– 站好了吗? – 嗯
– All right? – Yeah.
我想我们都没事了 我们从这儿走
I think we’re all right now. Yeah. Let’s just move this way.
这边
This way.
– 哇 – 噢
– Whoa. Ow. – Ow.
那是什么声音?
What was that?
是我的裤子还是肌肉?
Was that my pants or my muscles?
把手给我 把你的手给我
Give me your hand. Give me your hand.
– 唔喔 – 好了
– Whoa. – Okay.
天啊
Oh, man.
你屋内有多余的裤子吗?
Do you have an extra pair of pants in your apartment?
你如果能穿 我会杀了我自己
If you fit into my pants, I will kill myself.
– 你用不着跟着我 – 是不用 但你能替我挡风
– You don’t have to follow me. – No, you’re blocking the wind.
我会等你进去
I’ll wait till you get inside.
晚安
Well, good night.
晚安
Night.
– 我们回头见? – 好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!