你一定饿了
You must be so hungry.
你要接吗?
Are you gonna get that?
不 我让机器来回答
No, I’m gonna let the machine get it.
哈啰?
Hello?
是找你的
It’s for you.

Hello.
好的 再见
Okay. Bye-bye.
是医院打来的
That was the hospital.
病人的亲友通常会捐赠血液
They say it’s customary for friends and family to come down and give blood.
咱们一起去
Let’s go together.
也许该坐你的卡车
You know what? I think maybe we should take your truck.
不 我们该坐彼得的车
No, we ought to take Peter’s car.
好吧
Okay.
你知道停在哪儿吧?
You know where it’s parked, don’t you?
对 我… 知道
Yeah, I… Yeah.
我们该把你的相片放在壁炉架上
Hey, we’ll have to get your picture for the mantel.
– 我的? – 你和彼得的
– Of me? – No, of you and Peter.
我没那么上相
I’m not that photogenic.
我不以为然
I doubt that.
坐着喝 否则你会头昏
All right, now, I want you to sit here and sip this or you’ll get woozy.
你什么时候开始见彼得的?
When did you start seeing Peter?
九月十七日
September 17th.
– 三个月 真快 – 你哪会知道呢
– Three months. That’s quick. – You have no idea.
– 进展神速 – 小姐
– That’s fast. That’s… – Miss.
我很好
I’m fine.
– 这么快就订婚了 – 等等 我还没给你弄完呢
– That’s a fast engagement. – Wait, I’m not finished with you.
行了 这下我弄完了
I got it. I got it. I got it.
他怎么会有台电视? 他处于昏迷中
What the hell’s he got a TV for? He’s in a coma for Chrissakes.
奥斯 小心被他听到
Ox. You know, he might hear you.
那给他一台收音机好了
Then get him a radio.
也许我们该对他唱歌♥
Maybe he’d like us to sing to him.
也许露西知道他最喜欢的歌♥
Maybe Lucy knows his favorite song.
– 神奇喷火龙 – 喷火龙
– Puff the Magic Dragon. – Dragon.
喷火龙
Dragon.
“三个臭皮匠” 好莱坞著名喜剧片组合
“三个臭皮匠”中彼得最喜欢哪一个?
Which one of the Three Stooges was Peter’s favorite?
– 卷毛 – 卷毛 哈
– Curly. – Curly, ha.
– 大家都喜欢他 – 我喜欢薜普
– He’s everybody’s favorite. – Well, I like Shemp.
– 最喜欢的冰淇淋? – 巴斯金-罗宾斯冰淇淋
– Favorite ice cream? – Baskin-Robbins.
– 最喜欢的棒球队? – 芝加哥
– Favorite baseball team? – Chicago.
小熊队还是白袜队?
Cubs or White Sox?
怎么回事?
What the heck is going on?
你为什么问她这些问题?
Why are you asking her all these questions?
别问我 去问她男友
Don’t ask me. Ask her boyfriend.
那不好笑
That isn’t very funny, you know.
不 不是这个男友 乔·福斯克
No, no. Not this boyfriend. Joe Fusco.
小乔
Joe Jr?
对 小乔·福斯克
That’s right. Mr. Joe Fusco, Jr.
他说你俩很亲近
He said that you were intimate.
是啊 他也声称发明了铝箔纸
Yeah, well, he also said he invented aluminum foil.
他是个妄想狂
He’s delusional.
我们谈话时他是清醒的
He was very lucid when I talked to him.
噢 天啊
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
– 妈 你没事吧? – 看你做的好事
– Ma, are you okay? – You see what you did?
我怎么了?
What did I do?
她如果想证明 她就会证明
You know, if she wanted to prove it, she’d prove it.
彼得 只有一颗睾丸
Peter has one testicle.
– 不可能 – 当然可能
– No way. – Way.
一个月前
About a month ago,
出了场意外 他打篮球时
there was an accident, and he was playing basketball,
朋友的口袋里有支铅笔
and his friend had a pencil in his back pocket.
也许…
Maybe…

No.
噢 不
Oh, no.
– 总得有人看一看 – 别看我
– Well, somebody’s gotta look. – Don’t look at me.
– 不 – 对 也许…
– No. – Yeah, maybe…
– 听着 不是我的… – 好吧 我是他母亲
– Listen, it’s not my… – Okay, I’m his mother.
噢 妈
Oh, Ma.
呃 往好的一面看
Well, look at the bright side.
他以后穿紧身内♥裤♥时就会觉得宽松多了
He’s got more room in his Jockey shorts.

Ma.
– 是谁? – 你干嘛?
– Who is it? – What gives?
– 你放我鸽子 – 放你什么鸽子?
– You stood me up. – For what?
– 我们的约会 – 什么约会?
– Our date. – What date?
溜冰表演 你的门票白买♥♥了
To the Ice Capades. I had to eat your ticket.
我从未说过我要和你一起去
I never said I would go on a date with you.
– 有 你说过 – 不 我没有
– Yes, you did. – No, I didn’t.
– 你有 – 我没有
– Did. – Didn’t.
– 是谁呀? – 索尔
– Who is it? – Lucy, it’s Saul.
– 噢 天呐 – 什么 你背着我偷人?
– Oh, my God. – What, are you two-timing Joe Jr?
没有 我连你都没偷过
I’m not two-timing. I never one-timed.
– 我去揍那家伙 – 嘿 到衣柜里去
– Hey, I’ll fight the guy. – Hey. Get in the closet.
– 不准出声 – 好棒的内♥裤♥
– Not a word. – Nice panties.

Hey.
我喜欢四角裤 但我愿意试试…
I like boxer shorts, but I’ll try these if…
– 抱歉 – 你有客人吗?
– Sorry. – Have you got company?
没有 隔壁房♥间有人开电视
No, TV. It’s on next door.
你要喝咖啡 或是茶什么的吗?
Do you want some coffee or tea, or something?
不必了
No, no. Not a thing.
露西 有件事你该知道
Lucy, there’s something you should know.
什么事?
What?
你探视彼得那晚 我在门外
Well, the night you visited Peter, I was outside the door.
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
抱歉 别担心,
Sorry. You know, you don’t have to worry,
我会说出一切事实
because I’m gonna tell them everything.
别告诉他们任何事
Don’t tell them a thing.
还记得你曾说过
You remember the day you said
你不会伤害他们吗?
you’d never do anything to hurt the family?
– 记得 – 当他们遇见你时
– Yeah. – Well, since they met you,
彼得就回到他们的怀抱了
they figure they have Peter back.
现在 你如果说出真♥相♥ 就会夺走他
Now, if you tell them the truth, you’ll take him away again.
他们需要你 正如你需要他们
They need you, Lucy. Just like you need them.
我知道你是个好女孩
Now, look, I know you’re a good girl.
你会做该做的事
And I know you’ll do the right thing.
– 我不知道 – 对 你会的
– I don’t know. – Yeah. Yes, you will.
对了 你怎么会知道…
By the way, how did you know about the…
彼得只有一颗…
Peter, with the one…
算了吧 我不想知道
You know something? I don’t wanna know.
再见
Bye.
天呐 你究竟… 什么?
Oh, my God. What are you… What?
– 你干了什么? – 我滑了一下
– What are you doing? – I slipped.
你在穿我的鞋?
– You’re trying on my shoes? – No.
不是 我跌倒时
When I fell, my foot went
正好滑入鞋内
right into the shoe.
– 谁呀? – 是我 杰克·卡拉汉
– Who is it? – It’s me, Jack Callaghan.
天呐 难道没人用电♥话♥了吗? (拜访前打电♥话♥通知一声)
Oh, my God, doesn’t anybody use a phone anymore?
– 我用 – 我不是讲性♥爱♥热♥线♥
– I do. – I’m not talking about 900 numbers.
谁告诉你的?
Who told?
嗨 还有问题要问吗?
Hi. So, more questions?
不 我要送你一件订婚礼物
No. I have an engagement present for you.
你不必送的
You really shouldn’t have.
我没送 是我父母送的
I didn’t. It’s from my parents.
是家具 你要我送上来吗?
It’s furniture. You want me to bring it up?
刚才离开的是索尔吗?
Hey, was that Saul I saw leaving?
那是什么?
What’s that?

Cat.
大猫?
Big cat?
我想你该把它… 送到彼得的公♥寓♥去
I think you should bring it to… Bring it to Peter’s apartment.
– 你还不知道是什么东西 – 呃 你懂的
– You don’t know what it is. – Well, you know,
放进彼得公♥寓♥一定更棒
anything would look nicer in Peter’s apartment.
我跟你一起去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!