– You can’t go in there. – You don’t understand.
– 你是亲人吗? – 不是
– Are you family? – No.
– 只准亲人探病 – 你不了解
– Family only. – No, you don’t understand.
– 我… – 你到那儿等
– I was… – You wait there.
仔细检查一遍
Okay, guys, what do we got here?
我真希望嫁给他了
I was gonna marry him.
把鲁宾医生或欧迪兹医生叫来
Get Dr. Rubin or Dr. Ortiz here.
曼克医生到西区重症病房♥
Dr. Memrack to ICU West.
跟我来吧 到那儿去
Come on, come with me. Over here.
– 让他听听你的声音 – 好的
– Let him hear your voice, hon. – Okay.
嗨
Hi.
一切都没问题的 我知道
Everything is gonna be okay. I know it. It’s gonna be fine.
– 请问一下 – 什么事?
– Excuse me. – Yeah?
那是救他命的女人吗?
Is that the woman that saved his life?
对
Yeah.
比那更好 她是他的未婚妻
It gets even better than that. She’s his fiancée.
对不起
Excuse me, ma’am.
我得问你几个问题
I’m sorry, but I need to ask you a few questions.
– 好的 – 警员 我能打个岔吗?
– Okay. – Officer, may I interrupt you?
– 当然可以 我会在那儿 – 谢谢
– Sure. I’ll be right over there. – Thank you.
– 我是鲁宾医生 – 嗨 我是露西
– I’m Dr. Rubin. – Hi, I’m Lucy.
别跟我说什么通行许可 他人呢?
Don’t tell me about passes. Where the hell is he?
– 老爸 别让我难堪 – 他好苍白 天呐
– Dad, don’t embarrass me. – He’s so pale. Oh, my God.
– 这是怎么回事? – 他是我儿子 他怎么样?
– What is this? – This is my son. How is he?
你们不能这样闯进来
You can’t come bursting into this unit.
– 他会没事的 对吧? – 出了什么事?
– He’ll be all right, right? Right? – What happened? What’s going on?
– 他陷于昏迷 – 在圣诞日?
– He’s in a coma. – On Christmas Day.
天呐
Jesus.
他的脉博很强 脑波也正常
His vital signs are strong, his brain waves are good.
– 脑波? – 他会痊愈的
– Brain waves? – He’s going to get through this.
– 你是专家吗? – 这是怎么发生的?
– Are you a specialist? – How did this happen?
他在火车站被人推下月台
He was pushed from the platform at the train station.
她是谁?
Who’s she?
– 他的未婚妻 – 未婚妻?
– She’s his fiancée. – His fiancée?
– 是的 – 彼得的未婚妻?
– Yeah. – Peter’s fiancée?
– 彼得订婚了? – 对 我以为…
– Peter’s engaged? – Yeah, I thought…
不 你们不了解
No, no, you don’t understand.
他应该告诉我们的
I mean, he would have told us, right?
也许他太忙了
Maybe he was busy.
忙得没时间提他已经订婚?
Too busy to tell his own mother he’s getting married?
– 别叫嚷 – 我没有
– Don’t yell at him. – I’m not yelling at him.
– 杰克在这儿就好了 – 奶奶?
– If only Jack were here. – Grandma?
– 她没事吧? – 她有心脏病
– Is she okay? – She’s got a little heart problem.
她已经发作过三次了
She’s had three attacks already.
没有发作 只是小毛病
They weren’t attacks. They were episodes.
– 她的听力倒是没问题 – 对不起 医生
– Nothing wrong with her hearing. – Excuse me, Doctor.
她在这里干嘛?
What is she doing in here?
老兄 她救了他一命
Hey, buddy, she saved his life.
你救了他的命?
You saved his life?
对 但是…
Yeah, yeah, but…
我以为他被人推下月台
I thought he was pushed off a train platform.
她跳到铁轨上
She jumped on the tracks.
你跳到铁轨上?
You jumped on the tracks?
但这儿只有亲人能进来
Doctor, it’s supposed to be family only.
– 她是亲人 – 她是未婚妻 你这白♥痴♥
– She is family. – She’s the fiancée, you idiot.
– 我很抱歉 但你们不了解 – 十分对不起
– Look, I’m sorry, you don’t understand. – I’m awfully sorry.
我们很久没见到他了 所以我们不知道
We haven’t seen him for a long time, so we didn’t know.
我一直要他找位好女孩
I always wanted him to find a nice girl.
真高兴他找到你了
I’m so glad he found you.
彼得
Peter.
– 你为什么那样说? – 说什么?
– Why did you say that? – Say what?
– 我不是他的未婚妻 – 可你说你是的呀?
– I’m not his fiancée. – Why did you tell me that you were?
我不是 我从未跟他说过话
I’m not engaged. I’ve never even spoken to the guy.
你在楼下说你将要嫁给他
What? But downstairs you said… You said you were gonna marry him.
我是在自言自语
I was talking to myself.
下次你自言自语时
Well, next time you talk to yourself,
麻烦你先声明你未婚
tell yourself you’re single and end the conversation.
– 我该怎么办? – 我不知道
– What am I gonna do? – I don’t know.
她那样紧紧拥抱我 我说不出口
She held me so tight. You know, I couldn’t tell her.
– 我知道 – 打扰一下 护士
– I know. – Excuse me, nurse.
– 医院里有药房♥吗? – 你要什么?
– Is there a pharmacy in the hospital? – What do you need?
艾西需要硝化甘油
Elsie, she wants nitroglycerin.
治心脏毛病?
For her heart problem?
不只是心脏毛病
Problem?
治她的各种毛病
Problems.
你知道吗 你救了她一命
You know something, I think you saved her life.
我甚至觉得你救了全家人
In fact, I think you saved the whole family.
祝福你
Bless you.
跟我走吧 我带你去药房♥
Why don’t you come with me? I’ll take you down there.
跟我们说说
So,
你是怎么遇见彼得的
tell us how you met Peter.
妈 她现在不想谈 懂吗?
Ma, she doesn’t wanna talk about that now, okay?
为什么? 我们需要听个好故事
Why not? Could use a nice story.
– 也许那情景并不好? – 当然会很好
– How do you know it was nice? – Of course it was nice.
怎么会不好呢?
Why shouldn’t it be nice?
你忘了他在酒吧遇见的那个女孩了吗?
What about that other girl? The one he met in the bar.
那跟别的事有何关系?
What’s that got to do with the price of eggs?
– 埃莉·巴勒·培根 – 奥斯
– Ashley Bartlett Bacon. – Ox.
这个以早餐肉冠姓的姑娘
All I know is she was pretty high and mighty
她非常势利 趾高气昂的
for someone named after breakfast meat.
现在他拥有一位好女孩了
Well, he has a nice girl now.
你是把他从埃莉身边偷来的吗?
So did you steal him from Ashley?
我猜是一见钟情 对吧?
I bet it was love at first sight. Right?
我对这种事特别敏感
I have a sense about these things.
– 让她来说 – 她正要说
– Elsie, let her tell it. – She is telling it.
他一定用跑车接你
I bet that he picked you up in that fancy car of his…
他最先引起你注意的是什么?
What was it about him that, you know, first struck you?
– 是他的微笑 – 那是牙套
– It was his, smile. – They’re caps.
一颗六百块
Six hundred bucks a tooth.
这个嘛 我们看到对方
Well, we saw each other
于是他笑了
and, he smiled.
然后…
And…
然后我知道我的人生将会因此而彻底改变
And I knew that my life would never be the same.
所以…
So…
– 明晚八点 – 什么?
– Tomorrow night, 8:00. – What?
我有溜冰表演的票 我有熟人
I got Ice Capades. I know a guy.
嗨
Hi.
你一定在想我在这里干什么?
Bet you’re wondering what I’m doing here in the middle of the night?
我想我该自我介绍的
Well, I thought I should introduce myself.
我叫露西
My name’s Lucy.
露西·艾莲·莫德
Lucy Eleanor Moderatz.
你该知道你家人认为我俩订婚了
Think you should know your family thinks we’re engaged.
我没订过婚 这一切来得太快了
Never been engaged before. This is all very sudden for me.
但我其实是来告诉你
What I really came here to tell you was that
我无意造成这一切
I didn’t mean for this to happen.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
如果你醒过来 我就不会无端卷入
I mean, if you were awake, I wouldn’t be in this mess.
我不是在责怪你 抱歉
Oh, God. Not that I’m blaming you. Sorry.
只是 当我还小的时候
It’s just that, you know, when I was a kid,
我常想象自己以后的样子
I always imagined what I would be like,
会在何处 会拥有什么
or where I would be, or what I would have when I got older.
可长大后都是一些平凡的事
And, you know, it was the normal stuff.
一幢房♥子和家庭 那样的事物
You know, I’d have a house and family and things like that.
我并不是在抱怨什么
You know, not that I’m complaining or anything,
我有只猫
because, you know, I have a cat.
有间公♥寓♥
I have an apartment.
遥控器控制权 那很重要
Sole possession of the remote control. That’s very important.
问题是…
It’s just…
我无法遇见共享欢笑的人
I never met anybody that I could laugh with, you know?
你相信一见钟情吗?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
我赌你不信 你可能太过理性