现在或明天 我不必知道
I don’t have to know now, I don’t have to know tomorrow.
一年内或十年内 都不必知道
I don’t have to know in a year, or 10 years.
我不用着急
I don’t have to…
今天我不需要所有的答案
I don’t have to have all the answers today, or…
也许有一天我会知道
Maybe someday I’ll have a clue,
但不表示我不能做个终生的承诺
but it doesn’t mean I can’t make a lifetime commitment.
这合理吗?
Does this make any sense?
不 但头部受伤后经常会如此
Not really, but that’s common after a head injury.
我的鞋
My shoes.
– 嘿 – 他们说什么?
– Hi. – What’d they say?
– 谁? – 卡拉汉家人 他们在吗?
– Who? – The Callaghans. Are they inside?
你错过他们了
You missed them.
他们的反应如何?
Well, what was their reaction to the news?
– 我没告诉他们 – 你什么意思 索尔?
– I didn’t tell them yet. – What do you mean, Saul?
– 那彼得呢? – 我也没告诉他
– Now, what about Peter? – Well, I didn’t tell him either.
什么? 你说你会处理的
What? You said you were gonna handle this.
– 我会处理的 – 这叫做处理?
– I’ll handle it. – This is handling it?
– 对 这就是处理 – 索尔
– This is handling it. – Saul.
– 什么? – 你被开除了
– What? – You’re fired.
开除?
Fired?
– 对不起 – 抱歉
– Sorry. – Pardon me.
– 请按二楼 – 请按四楼
– Two, please. – Four, please.
拜洛克希医生 请到北区重症病房♥
Dr. Biloxi, Dr. Biloxi to ICU North.
拜洛克希医生 请到北区重症病房♥
Dr. Biloxi, Dr. Biloxi to ICU North.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thanks. – You’re welcome.
– 埃莉 – 混♥蛋♥
– Ashley. – Scumbag.
你订婚了?
You’re engaged?
需要我提醒你曾向我求婚吗?
May I remind you that you proposed to me?
你拒绝了 我们分手了
You said no. We broke up.
不 我很困惑 我们退后一步
No, no. I was confused. We stepped back.
你搬到葡萄牙去了
You moved to Portugal.
我没想到你会跑出去鬼混
Yes, well, I didn’t think you were going to run out
随便娶个第一个勾引你的荡♥妇♥
and marry the first bimbo that you came across.
露西不是荡♥妇♥
Lucy’s not a bimbo.
露西? 姓什么?
Lucy? Lucy who?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
骗子
Liar.
我不记得求婚 我昏迷失忆了
I don’t remember proposing. I was in a coma, I have amnesia.
失忆 那真有意思
Amnesia? Well, now, that’s rich.
好 把我的东西还给我
All right, fine. I want my stuff back.
好
Fine.
– 那把我的东西也还回来 – 什么东西?
– Then I want my stuff back. – What stuff?
你的鼻子
Your nose.
你不能把我鼻子拿回去
You can’t take my nose back.
是我付的钱
I paid for it.
来 这也是你付的钱
Well, then here. You paid for these, too.
留下吧 我是个全新的男人
Keep them. I’m a changed man, Ashley.
娶她吧 你这只有一个蛋的浑球
Go ahead. Go ahead and marry her, you one-balled bastard.
哇塞 彼得 渐入佳境了
Holy buckets, Peter. Moving on to greener pastures.
没错
Yeah.
干得好 朋友
You got it, pal.
– 我们待会儿再回来? – 对 医生…
– So we should come back later? – Yes, the doctor…
– 露西 他换病房♥了 – 换到哪里啦?
– Lucy, they moved him. – They moved him?
跟我来 楼下
Come with me, downstairs.
露西
Lucy.
什么?
What?
– 露西 – 嗨 彼得
– Lucy. – Hi, Peter.
你气色真好
My God, you look really good.
我感觉很好 知道吗?
I feel really good. You know what?
面对死神使男人重新思考人生
Facing death makes a man evaluate his life.
看看我的人生 以前真是糟糕
And I’ve been thinking about mine and haven’t liked what I’ve seen.
一位拥有公牛队贵宾票的男人
I’ve seen a man who has courtside tickets to the Bulls,
赚钱的投资
a lucrative investment portfolio.
在福伯街有幢公♥寓♥
An apartment on la rue du Faubourg Saint-Honor?
– 哪里? – 巴黎
– Where? – Paris.
没有任何人会信任我
But I’ve also seen a man who has no one to trust,
没有女人想和我结婚生子
no one to wanna have a son with.
在我最需要时你正好出现
You were there when I needed someone the most.
你给了我新的生命
You gave me a second chance at life.
昏迷使我真正的清醒 我的家人爱你
It took a coma to wake me up. My family loves you.
我也可能爱你
I might as well love you.
露西·艾莲·莫德
Lucy Eleanor Moderatz,
你愿意嫁给我吗?
will you marry me?
汪妲 你没事吧?
Wanda? Wanda, are you all right?
亲爱的?
Honey? Wanda?
你的头发很膨松
Your hair is looking very big tonight.
谢谢你 我爱你的新香水
Why, thank you. I love your new cologne.
这叫”巴黎男人” 是法国的
Yeah, it’s called Paris Guy. It’s from France.
– 真棒 – 你好
– Nice. – How you doing?
– 你要见露西? – 对
– Hey, are you going to see Lucy? – Yeah.
她是本栋最漂亮的女孩
She is the best-looking chick in this building.
嘿
Hey.
但你是三楼最漂亮的女孩
But you are the best-looking chick on the third floor.
– 小乔 – 菲利丝
– Joe Jr. – Phyllis.
梅尔 这一双?
No? This one?
这一双?
This one?
我不要你的花
I don’t want any flowers from you,
我也没穿黑色内衣
I am not wearing black underwear,
你不能跟我同住 小…
and I definitely do not wanna move in with you…
杰克
Jack.
我没有带花
Well, I don’t have any flowers,
我不介意看看内衣
I wouldn’t mind seeing the black underwear,
但我想我不该搬进来
but under the circumstances, I don’t think we should move in together.
– 我以为你是小乔 – 我常听到这种回答
– I thought you were Joe Jr. – I get that a lot.
你要进来吗?
Do you wanna come in?
– 是的 – 好
– Yeah. – Yeah?
那是结婚礼服?
Wow. So that’s the wedding dress?
结婚礼服
The wedding dress.
当领带也不错
It works good as a tie, too.
对
Yeah.
我把这个给你
I just wanted to give you this
提前送你结婚礼物
before all the presents started to pile up.
我去意大利后裔街区送家具时
I was dropping off some furniture in Little Italy,
从橱窗看到的…
I look in a window, and…
佛罗伦萨
Florence.
谢谢你 真美
Thank you. It’s really beautiful.
我还要说
And I wanted to say that I think that
彼得是个幸运的家伙
Peter is a very lucky guy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要说 你将成为我的嫂子
I had to say that because you’re gonna be my sister-in-law.
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha.
我们将会时常见面了
I guess we’ll be seeing a lot of each other then.
– 我该走了 – 对
– I’d better get going. – Yeah.
杰克?
Hey, Jack?
– 杰克 – 嗯?
– Jack. – Yeah?
你能给我个理由不嫁给你哥哥吗?
Can you give me any reason why I shouldn’t marry your brother?
我不能
I can’t.
– 这是什么? – 结婚喜帖
– What’s this? – It’s a wedding invitation.
等一下 这是你的喜帖?
Wait a minute. This is your wedding invitation.
怎么样?
So?
要嫁给谁?
Whom are we marrying?
彼得·卡拉汉
Jerry, Peter Callaghan.
植物人? 你疯啦?
The coma guy? Are you insane?
对 我是疯了
Yes, Jerry, I’m insane.
我每天傻傻地坐在售票亭里
Every day I go and I sit in a booth like a veal.
我假日加班 回家只有猫陪
I work every holiday, I go home to a cat.
现在有位英俊的有钱人请求我嫁给他
And now a rich and handsome man has asked me to marry him,
而我答应了
and I have said yes.
那使我成为了一个疯子
Okay, okay, that makes me a raving, total lunatic.
婚礼就在明天 露西
The wedding is tomorrow, Lucy.