领衔主演: 桑德拉·布洛克
领衔主演: 比尔·普尔曼
片名: 二 见 钟 情
又名: 暗恋你暗恋你(港) / 再见钟情 / 在你沉睡时
联合主演: 彼得·盖勒
联合主演: 彼得·博伊尔
联合主演: 格莱妮丝·约翰斯
联合主演: 蜜可·莫丘里欧
联合主演: 杰克·瓦尔登
编剧: 丹尼尔·苏利文 佛列克·艾包
制片: 乔·鲁斯 罗杰·柏波
导演: 乔·德特杜巴
我记得童年时的两件事
Okay, there are two things that I remember about my childhood.
但我并不记得天空如此的橙色
I just don’t remember it being this orange.
头件事是跟父亲一起的情景
First, I remember being with my dad.
他经常会望着远方
He would get these far-off looks in his eye,
若有所思地说道
and he would say,
“人生并不会总是如你所愿”
“Life doesn’t always turn out the way you plan.”
当时我不知道他指的是我的人生
I just wish I’d realized at the time he was talking about my life.
但我们依然一起出去探险
But that never stopped us from taking our adventures together.
他会把行李装上经常出故障的车子
He would pack up our sometimes-working car,
然后告诉我一些异国情调的故事
and he would tell me amazing stories about strange and exotic lands
我们会开到刺♥激♥的米尔瓦基市
as we headed off to exciting destinations like Milwaukee.
真惊讶那儿一点也不特别
It’s amazing how exotic Wisconsin isn’t.
我最喜欢的童年记忆
But my favorite memories were the stories
是他说起我妈妈的故事
that he would tell me about my mom.
我们会到他俩结婚的教堂
He would take me to the church where they got married,
我会求他描述婚礼的经过
and I’d beg him to tell me more about the ceremony
以及我的疯叔叔尔文
and about my crazy Uncle Irwin,
吃面时睡着的情景
who fell asleep in the macaroni and cheese.
我问爸爸他是什么时候真心爱上我妈妈的
And I asked my dad when he knew that he truly loved my mom.
他会说 “露西 你妈给了我一样特别礼物”
And he said to me, “Lucy, your mother gave me a special gift.
“她给了我整个地球”
“She gave me the world.”
其实只是一个内部有灯的地球仪
Actually it was a globe with a light in it.
但对他而言 它代表了世界
But for the romantic that he was, it might as well have been the world.
但我初次见他
Well, the first time I saw him,
他没有送给我全世界 而是坐火车的一块五分钱代币
he didn’t exactly give me the world. It was a dollar-fifty train token.
但我每天都期待着
But I looked forward to it every single day.
他来到我售票亭前 每天八点七分左右
He started coming to my booth between 8:01 and 8:15 every morning,
从周一到周五 他是如此完美
Monday through Friday, and he was just perfect.
我的白马王子
My Prince Charming.
我们从未真的交谈过 但是我知道总有一天会的
Well, we’ve never actually spoken, but I know someday we will.
我就是知道
I know it. I just know it.
而且 有一天我会设法自我介绍
And I know that someday I will find a way to introduce myself,
那将会非常完美
and that’s gonna be perfect.
就像我的王子
Just like my prince.
四十五块圣诞树竟然不送货上门?
$45 for a Christmas tree and they don’t deliver?
你买♥♥十块钱的王氏炒面
You order $10 worth of chow chow mein from Mr. Wong’s,
他们都会送到家的
they bring it to your door.
我怎么没买♥♥较轻的蓝松呢
I should’ve gotten the blue spruce. They’re lighter.
露西
Lucy!
索赔原因: 圣诞树撞碎玻璃
Nature of claim, Christmas tree through window.
我要怎么写上去?
How am I gonna put that on my insurance?
他们还在为上次的火灾而生气
They’re still pissed about the fire we had
我儿子在楼梯间烤肉那次
when Joe Jr. Barbecued in the stairwell.
– 我真怀念那一次 – 香肠真好吃
– I missed that one. – Great sausage.
– 这笔钱我会赔 – 不要紧 露西
– Look, I’ll pay for this. – That’s okay, Lucy.
我弟弟是做玻璃生意的
My brother Julie’s in the glass business.
我差点忘了 圣诞快乐
I almost forgot. Merry Christmas.
噢 露西
Aw, Lucy.
你不必这样做的
You didn’t have to do that.
我想要
Well, I wanted to.
我还没去买♥♥礼物呢
I haven’t even gotten to my shopping yet.
嘿 老爸
Hey, Pop.
我能把那瓶蓝仙姑葡萄酒
Can I give that bottle of Blue Nun
送给我的假释官吗?
from cousin Ornella to my probation officer?
你没看到我们有客人吗?
Can’t you see we got some company?
– 跟人家问好 – 哈啰 露西
– Say hello. – Hello, Luce.
好漂亮的…
Nice…
毛衣
Sweater.
– 谢谢 – 酒在那里
– Thank you. – It’s over there.
露西 你是个好女孩
Lucy, you’re a nice girl.
小乔还没结婚呢
Joe Jr.’s still single.
是呀 真令人震惊
Yeah, it’s a shocker.
你要什么?
What’ll you have?
– 跟以前一样 – 那是什么?
– The usual. – What’s that?
– 芥末热狗和可乐 – 露西 露西
– Mustard, Coke. – Lucy. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy.
– 嗨 杰瑞 – 真高兴在此见到你
– Hi, Jerry. – I’m glad to find you here.
我倒希望是在百慕达
I was hoping you’d find me in Bermuda.
答得好
Bermuda? That’s good.
我要推荐你当选”本月最佳员工”
I am recommending you for Employee of the Month.
跟以前一样
The usual.
当真? 我都不知道还有”本月最佳员工”评选呢
Really? I didn’t know there was an Employee of the Month.
是真的
Yeah.
杰瑞·华利监督提名露西·莫德
“Supervisor Jerry Wallace nominates Lucy Moderatz
当选”本月最佳员工”
“for Employee of the Month.
露西很勤快 从不懈怠工作
“Lucy is never tardy, always works holidays,
节假日也肯上班
“even if she has worked the previous holiday.
感恩节上班
“Just because she worked Thanksgiving,
圣诞节也会吧
“Lucy is willing to work Christmas, too.”
杰瑞 我不要在圣诞节上班
Jerry, I’m not working Christmas.
你可以得到市长送的奖牌
You’ll get a nice plaque with the mayor’s stamp on it.
我没投票选他
I didn’t vote.
你还可以坐圣派屈克日游♥行♥的花车
You get to ride on a float. Saint Paddy’s Day.
我恨游♥行♥
I hate parades.
我提过假日加班费吗?
Did I mention extra holiday pay?
– 我恨你 – 露西
– I hate you. – Lucy.
听着 艾丽生病了
Look, Violet is sick and Celeste can’t switch
西蕊要主持家庭聚会
because she’s got some big family thing.
而我答应孩子们今年会陪他们
And I promised my kids I’d be there for them this year.
这太差劲了
It stinks, Jerry.
是不公平 我也不能强迫你
I know it isn’t fair, and I can’t make you do it.
但你是唯一…
But, Lucy, you’re the only one…
没有亲人的
Without family.
(佳节愉快)
快来啊 瑞奇
Come on, Richie.

Hi.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
好棒的外套? 也祝你圣诞快乐?
Nice coat? Merry Christmas to you, too?
你真英俊 你愿意娶我吗?
You’re beautiful. Will you marry me?
我爱你
I love you.
– 嘿 – 好棒的外套
– Hey. – Nice coat.
今天是圣诞节
It’s Christmas.
我不想惹麻烦 噢
I don’t want any trouble. Whoa!
快跑 快跑
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
救命呀
Somebody help me, please.
先生?
Sir? Sir? Sir?
你没事吧? 你能站起来吗? 先生 这样很不好
Are you okay? Can you get up? God, sir, this is not good.
老天 先生 你在呼吸吗?
Oh, God, mister… Can you… Are you breathing?
天啊 你的味道真香 请醒醒
Oh, God, you smell good. Please wake up. Please, please.
你能醒来吗?
Oh, God. Can you wake up?
听得见我吗?
Can you hear me?
老天
Oh, God.
醒醒 谁来帮帮忙 拜托啦
Wake up. Somebody help me, please.
先生? 先生?
Mister? Mister?
有火车来了 速度很快 是特快车
There’s a train coming, and it’s fast. It’s an express.
老天
Oh, God.

Hi.
– 好了 把他推这儿来 – 我需要医生
– All right, bring him down here. – I need a doctor here.
呼叫杰西卡·斯蒂文森医生
Dr. Stevens, Dr. Jessica Stevens…

Hi, excuse me.
两秒钟前有个男人被送来
About two seconds ago, a man was brought in…
– 姓名? – 我不知道
– What’s his name? – I don’t know it.
– 我需要他的名字 – 他在那里
– I need to know his name. – He’s right there.
你不知道他的名字? 你为什么不…
You don’t know his name? Why don’t you…
你不能进去
You can’t go in.
– 你不能到里面去 – 你不了解

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!