The loony bin?
我们不用这个叫法
We don’t call it that.
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
你要把我送去疯人院
You’re shipping me off to a loony bin!
埃尔吉 不是吧
Elgie, you-you’re not!
你需要帮助 伯纳黛特
You need help, Bernadette.
休息放松一下
You know, a little R and R.
休息放松
R and R?
怎么 你们
So, what, you guys,
你们去旅行
y-you go on the trip
我却要被关在玛德洛纳山庄
and I get locked up at Madrona Hill?
你不能这么做
You, you can’t do that.
理想情况下 我们希望你能自愿入住
Ideally, we’d like you to come voluntarily.
把自己关起来
Lock myself up?
天啊 你根本不知道
Oh, my God. You have no concept
自己病得有多重
of how ill you actually are!
埃尔吉 看着我
Elgie, look at me!
对 我有问题 但我能自己解决
Yes, I am in the weeds, but I can get myself out.
我们可以一起解决
We can get out of this together.
出自电影《现代启示录》
我们用不着这位库兹上校
We don’t need Colonel Kurtz here.
抱歉 我刚回家的时候就想上厕所了
I’m sorry, I’ve had to pee since I got here.
这也需要医生的批准吗
Or do I need doctor’s permission?
她在里面待了有一阵了
You know, she’s been in there a while.
你觉得她还好吗
Do you think that she’s okay?
也许我们该去看看她
Maybe we should go and check on her.
伯纳黛特
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特
Bernadette!
我能听到水流的声音
I can hear the water running.
福克斯女士
Miss Fox?
有一阵了 她没事吧
It’s been a while. Is she okay?
福克斯女士
Miss Fox?
-伯纳黛特 -福克斯女士 你能听到吗
– Bernadette? – Miss Fox, can you hear me?
让开
Step aside.
我需要你的帮助 奥德丽
I need your help, Audrey.
她的车还在这里
Well, her car is still here.
一切都乱套了
Everything’s so screwed up.
我真的 真的很抱歉
I am really, really sorry
对于你的房♥子
about your house
还有那个标牌
and the sign.
别担心 没人会来这里找我
Don’t worry. Nobody will look for me here.
我知道我不是你的朋友
Look, I know I’m not your friend.
老实说吧 我根本没有朋友
I’m nobody’s friend, let’s face it.
但我从家里跑出来的时候
But when I was running from my house,
我想到也许我能来这里
I thought maybe I could come here.
我没有别的地方可去了
I have nowhere else to go.
我…我在西雅图没有任何熟人
I don’t… know anyone in Seattle.
你好 奥德丽
Hi. Audrey.
你绝对猜不到发生了什么
You’ll never guess what happened.
她消失了 伯纳黛特
She disappeared. Bernadette.
在埃尔吉和我♥操♥办的劝诫大会上消失了
From an intervention Elgie and I were just doing.
那个疯婆子从窗户跳出去了
That crazy bitch jumped out a window.
什么
What?
因为埃尔吉要把她关起来
‘Cause Elgie’s having to lock her up
以免她遭到俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥的毒手
to save her from the Russian mafia.
我回头再跟你细说
I’ll tell you later.
-天啊 -我知道
– Oh, my God. – I know.
那个可怜的男人
That poor man.
他经历了
He has been through…
那么多
so much.
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
我们都出来找她了
So we’re all out looking for her,
我告诉埃尔吉我会跑来这里
so I told Elgie I’d zip down here
看看她有没有从你院子里跑过去
to see if she ran across your yard or anything.
-你没事吗 -没事
– Are you okay? – Yeah.
没事 抱歉 我只是…
Yeah. Sorry, I’m just, um…
房♥子 我一直在忙着收拾
The house, you know, I’ve just been cleaning a lot.
-是啊 -我只是累了
– Oh, right. – And I’m just tired.
清理泥巴什么的
Mud and all of it.
不过我会告诉你的
But, um, but I will, uh, let you know
如果我看到她挥着胳膊
if I see her running through the streets
从街上跑过之类的
with her arms flapping or something.
-太疯狂了 -太疯狂了
– It’s crazy. – It’s crazy.
天啊 有消息通知我
Oh, gosh, let me know.
过来
Come here.
嗯
Yeah.
-稍后再详谈 -好
– More details later. – Okay.
一五一十讲给我听
I wanna hear all of ’em.
没有发现吗
Nothing?
她不可能凭空消失
Well, she didn’t just vanish!
我们抓到他们了 我刚收到消息
We got ’em. I just got word.
曼祖拉在杜布罗夫尼克转机时被逮捕了
Manjula was apprehended switching planes in Dubrovnik.
调查现在结束了
This investigation is now closed.
是吗
Really?
伯纳黛特怎么办
What about Bernadette?
她现在没有任何危险了
She’s not in any danger now.
是吗
Oh, really?
不受俄♥国♥人的威胁了
Well, from the Russians.
我们已经解决了那个问题
We’ve, we’ve solved that problem.
我和凯尔相处不太顺利
I have been struggling with Kyle.
很不顺利
A lot.
我试图跟他交流 但是…
I try with him, but…
而且他没考上莱克伍德高中
And he did not get into Lakewood.
所以明年我们要试试公立学校
So we’ll try public school next year.
是吗 肯定比玛德洛纳山庄要好
Well, I’m sure it’s nicer than Madrona Hill.
这样吧 我跟你交换
You know what? I’ll switch places with you.
我去玛德洛纳山庄
I’ll go to Madrona Hill.
好啊 你看起来就需要休息放松一下
Yeah, you could probably use some R and R.
好吧 那你住在这里
All right. Well, then you stay here
与我那沉迷电子游戏 抽大♥麻♥的粗鲁儿子作伴
with my video-game-obsessed, rude, pot-smoking son.
好吧 那你可以接手我的工作狂丈夫
Okay. Well, then you can have my workaholic husband
和即将成为他情妇的行政助理
and his soon-to-be mistress admin.
只要你加上俄♥罗♥斯♥身份窃贼
Okay, well, only if you throw in Manjula,
曼祖拉 又名谢尔盖就行
aka Sergei, the Russian identity thief.
对你来说最重要的 就是要明白
The most important thing for you to understand
这不是你的错
is that it’s not your fault.
这根本不是问题所在
That wasn’t even the question.
妈妈在圣诞节前不告诉我
Mom disappears into thin air
就消失得无影无踪
right before Christmas without telling me?
真♥相♥是很复杂的 亲爱的
The truth is complicated, honey.
一个人永远不可能
There’s just no way one person can ever know
完全了解另一个人
everything about another person.
当然很复杂
Of course it’s complicated.
但是仅仅因为复杂
Just because it’s complicated,
仅仅因为你认为你不可能完全了解
just because you think you can’t ever know everything
另一个人 不代表你不能努力
about another person, it doesn’t mean you can’t try.
不代表我不能努力
It doesn’t mean I can’t try.
我没办法
I can’t…
她现在的状况很复杂
It’s a very complicated thing that she’s going…
你拿那个干什么 听我说
What are you doing with that? Hey, listen to me.
你妈妈需要专业帮助
Your mom needs professional help.
停下好吗
Stop, please.
我知道你很难过 小碧
Hey, I know you’re upset, Buzzy, but…
别这么叫我
Don’t call me that.
只有妈妈这么叫我 不是你
Mom calls me that, not you.
抓住就是你的
那年九月
In September of that year,
洛杉矶建筑师赢得麦克阿瑟奖金
福克斯是第一位获此殊荣的女建筑师
福克斯被授予麦克阿瑟天才奖金
Fox was awarded a MacArthur genius grant.
为什么选她
So why her?
路易斯·斯图尔特
建筑历史学家 评论家
伯纳黛特·福克斯是当今建筑界