Hi. From the FBI.
福克斯女士 我们已经确定曼吉拉 或是”曼祖拉”
Miss Fox, we’ve determined that Manjela or “Manjula”
是一个在俄♥罗♥斯♥活动的
is an alias for an identity theft ring
身份盗窃团伙的化名
operating out of Russia.
身份…什么
Ide… What?
没错 而你把我们的
Yeah. And you have given them
个人信息都给了他们
all of our personal information.
不仅如此 他们现在正在
And not only that, they’re on a plane
飞来西雅图的飞机上
right now to Seattle
这样他们就可以趁
so they can make their move
碧和我在南极的时候行动了
while Bee and I are in Antarctica.
对吧 斯特朗探员
Isn’t that correct, Agent Strang?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
而且他们是用你们的航♥空♥里程买♥♥的票
And they used your airline miles to buy the tickets.
是啊 接下来他们就可以
Yeah, and next they could clean out
清空我们的银行账户 经纪账户
our bank accounts and our brokerage accounts
我们的财产所有权 因为你把
and our property title because you have given them
我们所有的个人信息和密♥码♥都给了他们
all of our personal information and passwords.
曼吉拉 曼祖拉甚至想要
Manjela, Man-Manjula even asked…
代理权
for power of attorney.
不是这样的
No, that’s not true.
事实上 我已经好几天没有她的回音了
As a matter of fact, I haven’t heard back from her for days.
我正准备炒了她
I was getting ready to fire her.
那是因为联调局截获了你的电邮
Well, that’s because the FBI intercepted the emails
并以你的名义回复了
and responded as you.
什么
Wha…
他们什么都知道
They know everything!
伯纳黛特 你明白了吗
Bernadette, do you get it?
我跟科技一刀两断了
That was me ending my relationship with technology.
好主意 伯纳黛特
That’s a great idea, Bernadette.
我们都来个深呼吸
Let’s all just take a deep breath.
天啊 埃尔吉
God, Elgie,
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
新德里虚拟助手
New Delhi Virtual Assistants
有超过一百条Yelp好评
had over 100 positive Yelp reviews.
但是现实是完全不同的
But the reality was something different entirely
我希望我们现在能够
and I would like for us to stay focused
专注于现实
on reality right now.
看来除了身份盗窃问题
So it seems in addition to this identity theft issue,
你还试图在学校撞死一位母亲
you also tried to run over a mother at school.
别傻了
Don’t be ludicrous.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她来这里干什么
What is she doing here anyway?
能不能把窗户打开 把那只害虫赶出去
Would someone open the window and let that gnat out?
别那么叫苏琳 伯纳黛特
Stop calling Soo-Lin that, Bernadette.
原谅我
Forgive me.
能不能把行政助理赶出我的客厅
Would someone let the admin out of my living room?
我很乐意离开
I’m happy to go.
我也一同离开如何
Yeah, how about I go too?
我们就在隔壁
We’ll be in the other room.
劝诫大会有点超出我的职权范畴了
Interventions are slightly above my pay grade.
劝诫大会
Intervention?
是这么一回事吗
Is that what this is?
不好意思 只有我一个人
I’m sorry, am I the only one here
认为这有点极端吗
who thinks that’s just a little bit extreme?
伯纳黛特 我担心你患有
Bernadette, I’m worried that you are suffering
适应障碍
from adjustment disorder.
适应是种障碍吗
Adjusting is a disorder?
适应障碍是一种被应激源
Adjustment disorder is a psychological response
引发的心理反应
brought on by stressors
通常涉及到焦虑或抑郁
and usually involves anxiety or depression.
对你来说
And in your case,
我认为应激源就是
I think that this… the stressor is
这次去南极的旅行计划
this planned trip to Antarctica.
嗯 但现在我是真的想去了
Yeah. Except that I really do wanna go now.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你根本不想去
You have no intention of going.
我们看了你的电邮
We have read the emails.
现实是
Okay, the reality is
你自愿把你的个人信息
that you have willingly given over
交给了一个罪犯
your personal information to a criminal.
我又不知道她是罪犯
I didn’t know she was a criminal!
你的判断失误差点造成了
This poor judgment has almost caused
经济破产和人身伤害
financial ruin and physical harm.
你对邻居的攻击
Your aggression toward your neighbor
摧毁了她的家
destroyed her home…
我拔掉了…
I removed…
让她说完
Let her finish!
这种事情
This is not the first time
已经不是第一次发生了
that something like this has occurred.
看起来你在
And it seems
基本的人际交往方面
that you are challenged in the area
遇到了困难
of basic human interaction,
依赖于虚拟助手
relying on a virtual assistant
来安排你所有的预约
to schedule all your appointments
并完成你所有的家务活
and to carry on all of your household duties.
还有 伯纳黛特
And, Bernadette,
你囤积处方药的事实
the fact that you are hoarding prescription medication
还有你家里的状况让我怀疑
and the state of your home to me indicates
你患有严重的抑郁症
a serious depression.
你还在向我展示现实吗
Are you still presenting reality to me,
我能开口了吗
or can I say something?
首先 我想让埃尔金表达他的爱
First, I’d like Elgin to begin by expressing his love.
埃尔金
Elgin.
嗯 好
Yeah. Uh… yeah.
我当然爱你
Hey, of course I love you.
我不认识现在的你了
I don’t know who you are right now.
就好像外星人降临
It’s like aliens have come down
把你用复♥制♥品替换了
and replaced you with a replica.
老实说 伯纳黛特 有天晚上
Honest to God, one night, Bernadette,
我伸手摸了摸你的胳膊肘
I reached over and I felt your elbows,
因为我琢磨不管复♥制♥品做得多好
’cause I thought no matter how good that replica is,
他们也不可能完美复♥制♥胳膊肘
there’s no way that they got the pointy elbows right.
我不得不阻止自己
And I-I had to stop myself.
我想到 “天啊”
I thought, “Oh, my God.”
“我不能和她一起跳下悬崖
“I can’t plunge off the cliff with her.
我有责任 我是一个父亲 一个丈夫
“I’ve got responsibilities. I’m a father, I’m a husband.
我在公♥司♥有那么多下属
“I’ve got all these people at work
他们的家人都指望着我
“and their families depending on me.
伯纳黛特 我的伯纳黛特已经疯了
“Bernadette, my Bernadette, has gone absolutely crazy,
但我不能被她拖下水”
but I cannot be pulled down with her.”
我真的很抱歉 埃尔吉
I’m really sorry, Elgie.
我不知道该怎么补偿你
I don’t know how I’m gonna make this up to you.
你说得对 我需要帮助
You’re right. I need help.
让我们从一起去南极开始吧
Let’s start by spending time together in Antarctica.
只有我们三个
You know, just the three of us.
没有工作 没有电脑
No work, no computers…
拜托 我们不要把这归咎于微软
Please, let’s not blame this on Microsoft.
不 我只是说我们三个
No. I’m just saying the three of us.
我们一家人 没有任何干扰
Our family, you know, without any distractions.
我们三个不会去南极
The three of us are not going to Antarctica.
我们不能取消行程
We can’t cancel the trip.
我不是要取消行程 我不会那样对碧
I’m not canceling the trip. I wouldn’t do that to Bee.
你不会是要丢下我
You’re not taking her to Antarctica
带她去南极吧
without me, are you?
伯纳黛特 我提议
Bernadette, I’d like to suggest
在埃尔金和碧去旅行的时候
that while Elgin and Bee are on their trip,
你和我
that you and I…
你和我一起
that you and I work together
在玛德洛纳山庄进行几周的治疗
for a few weeks at Madrona Hill.
疯人院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!