Judith, what’s happening right now?
朱迪斯 怎么了
Judith?
朱迪斯
Wake up and come out here.
快点醒醒给我出来
What is it What’s he saying?
怎么了 他要说什么?
Get out here!
快出来!
What’s he talking about? It’s wrong.
他要干嘛? 这是个错误
I can’t even look at it.
我都不敢出去看
What is it? The fort.
什么错了? 城♥堡♥
We gotta tear the fort down. What?
咱们必须得把城♥堡♥拆毁 什么?
It wasn’t supposed to be like this. No, Carol.
不应该这样子的 不 卡洛
You said we were all gonna sleep together in a real pile.
你说过我们会一起叠高高睡在一块的
And now you want a secret room.
结果现在你又要搞密室
And KW’s gone for good.
KW也离我们远去了
Now I have to worry if the sun is gonna die. Look at it.
搞得我现在还要担心太阳哪天就毁灭了 你看看
It didn’t come up. It’s dead.
太阳没升起来 它没啦
What? It’s dark.
什么? 这还黑着呢
Oh, my God. Dead?
哦 上帝 毁灭?
Carol, stop! It’s dead. It’s dead.
卡洛 别说了! 它没有了 毁灭了
You’re scaring everybody. It’s morning.
你把我们每个人都吓坏了 现在都早上了
The sun’s not dead, it’s just nighttime.
太阳没有毁灭 只不过还没到升起的时候罢了
How do you know? I can’t trust what you say.
你怎么知道? 我没办法再相信你的话了
Everything keeps changing. All right, come on, we’re ripping it down.
一切都在变化 快点 道格拉斯 咱们把它拆了
Carol, we’re not ripping the fort down!
卡洛 这城♥堡♥不能拆!
It was supposed to be where only things you wanted to happen would happen.
这里本应该是世外桃源的
Come on, Douglas, do what I tell you.
来 道格拉斯 我来告诉你怎么做
No! We all live here, not just you.
不 这里不光你住着 我们都在这儿呢
It… It’s everybody’s. Judith and Ira and everybody.
这… 是属于大家的 朱迪斯和艾拉还有所有人的
Oh, finally. You were supposed to keep us safe…
哟 还想到我了呢 你应该保护我们的安全的…
…and take care of us, and you didn’t.
…应该照顾我们 结果你什么都没做
Carol. I’m sorry!
卡洛 抱歉!
That’s not good enough. Carol.
道歉根本没有用 卡洛
You’re a terrible king.
你根本不称职
Carol! What?
卡洛! 什么?
He’s not our king. What?
他不是我们的国王 什么?
Don’t say that. How could you say that? Don’t you dare say that.
不许乱讲 你怎么能这么说 你再说一遍试试
There’s no such thing as a king.
世界上根本不存在国王
Don’t you say that.
不许你这么说
He’s just a boy pretending to be a wolf pretending to be a king.
他只不过是个披着狼皮假装是国王的小男孩而已
That’s not true.
不可能
He’s just like us. Oh, why don’t I listen to myself?
他跟我们一样 哦 我后悔当初没坚持己见了
That’s not true!
不可能!
Look, I just went along with it because I knew you wanted it so much.
是你要听 我才说的
Don’t say that! Don’t! Carol, stop it!
不许说了 不要!卡洛 停下!
Oh, no! Stop it, what are you doing?
哦 不! 停下来 你这是干嘛!
Carol! What?
卡洛! 干嘛?
That was my favorite arm.
这可是我最爱的一支胳膊
Well, I was just holding onto it. You pulled away.
怎么啦 我不过是抓着 是你扯走的
What? Carol, stop it!
什么? 卡洛 别这样!
You lied? You’re out of control!
你骗我们? 你已经失控了!
I’m not out of control.
我才没呢
You were supposed to take care of us. You promised!
你应该照顾我们的 你答应过的
I’ll eat you up!
我要把你吃掉!
Come back here!
你小子给我站住!
Max!
马♥克♥思♥
Max!
马♥克♥思♥
Come on. Come here.
快点 到这边来
Get in. Get inside.
进来 进来啊
Get in. Crawl inside my mouth. I’ll hide you.
快进来 钻进我嘴里 我来掩护你
Max!
马♥克♥思♥
Hi, Richard.
嗨 理查德
Max!
马♥克♥思♥!
Where is he? I don’t know.
他人呢? 我不知道
Where? I don’t know!
人到哪儿去了? 我不知道
I can smell him!
我能闻到他
I just wanna talk to him. You’re out of control!
我只是想跟他谈谈 你已经失控了
I’m not out of control!
我没失控!
You were gonna eat him.
你会吃了他的
No, no. I was… I wasn’t gonna…
不 不 我… 我会…
I don’t know, I just said it!
我也不知道 我只是说说而已
Am I as bad as he says I am?
我真的有他说得那么坏吗?
Just go away.
你还是走吧
I just wanted us all to be together.
我只是想让大家在一块儿
Can you believe him?
你能相信他吗?
He doesn’t mean to be that way, KW.
其实他不是故意的 KW
He’s just scared.
他只是太害怕了
Well, he only makes it harder.
但他只会让事情更难以解决
And it’s hard enough already.
事情本身就够复杂了
And he loves you. You’re his family.
他是爱你的 你是他的家人
Yeah.
是啊
It’s hard being a family.
当家人也不容易啊
I can’t breathe that well in here. Can you get me out?
我在里面呼吸不畅 你能让我出去吗?
I wish you guys had a mom.
真希望你们也能有个妈妈
I’m gonna go home.
我想回家了
Carol!
卡洛!
Max.
马♥克♥思♥
Well, um…
嗯…
Yeah.
我先行一步
Yeah.
你俩慢慢谈
So, what ever happened with you and the Vikings?
那么 到底你和那些维京海盗是怎么回事?
Well, in the end…
到最后…
…I had to leave.
…走的人是我
Why?
为什么?
I’m not a Viking or a king…
我既不是什么海盗也不是什么国王…
…or anything.
…我什么都不是
So, what are you?
那你是谁?
I’m Max.
我只是马♥克♥思♥
Well…
那么…
…that’s not very much, is it?
…真不容易听 你说真话?
Hey, Max?
嗨 马♥克♥思♥
Yeah?
嗯?
When you go home…
等你回家的时候…
…will you say good things about us?
…你会说我们的好话吗?
Yeah. I will.
我会的
Thanks, Max.
谢谢你 马♥克♥思♥
You’re the first king we haven’t eaten.
你是头一个没被我们吃了的国王
Yeah, it’s true.
这句是真的
See you.
再见了
Bye, Max.
再见 马♥克♥思♥
Bye.
再见
Don’t go.
不要走
I’ll eat you up, I love you so.
这么喜欢你 恨不得把你含在口中

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!