Run! Come on!
快跑 快!
Look out for the bad guys.
小心那帮大坏蛋
We got them pinned down. They can’t even move.
咱们把他们困住了 他们跑不了了
Fire on three! Okay.
我数到三开始砸! 好
One, two, three!
一 二 三!
You guys are gonna…
你们…
Wait, wait, wait. I have an idea.
等等 我有个好主意
Come out!
出来吧!
No!
才不呢
Why not?
为什么啊?
Uh, because you’re gonna hit us in the head with dirt.
我们要是出去了 不就挨砸了?
Come out!
出来吧!
No!
不!
Why not?
为啥?
When I said you were gonna hit us in the head, you didn’t say anything!
因为我说你会砸我们的时候 你都没个回应
That means you’re planning to hit us in the head with dirt!
这就说明 你们肯定琢磨着砸我们呢!
Man, they really have us figured out. Yeah.
天啊 他们把咱们都悟透了 是啊
Okay. Let’s go!
好吧 那咱们冲啊!
Charge!
冲啊!
Ira! Get Carol.
艾拉! 你负责卡洛
Good shot. I’m gonna get you!
打我 看我怎么收拾你!
Hey. Who threw Richard?
嗨 谁把理查德扔过来了?
Well, he’s on our team now.
现在你入我们伙了啊
Gotcha. No animals!
打中了吧 别扔动物啊!
It really hurts! It’s hurting!
咬死我了 疼啊!
Hey, Douglas. Get the goat. Okay.
嗨 道格拉斯 你扔那只羊 好
Knock his legs out. Got it.
打他的腿 明白
Ow!
嗷!
That’s cheating! I’m not gonna play anymore!
你这是偷袭! 我不玩了
Alexander, come on. Fight with us. Do it again.
亚历山大 过来 跟我们一伙儿 再打
Oh!
哦!
That’s… That’s not fair! Are you crazy?
这… 这不公平 你们疯啦?
You’re supposed to get hit. It’s a war.
本来就是要互相砸的啊 这是大战诶
That wasn’t fair. Douglas hit me when I was hurt.
这不公平 我受伤的时候 道格拉斯趁人之危
You can’t hit someone when they’re hurt. I quit.
你不能趁人之危的 我不玩了
Get back in here, right now.
给我回来 马上
Alex, count to 10. Things will get better.
阿历克斯 数到十 你给我回来
Alexander, don’t you cry!
亚历山大 少给我哭鼻子
If I count to 10, will you be gone, Ira?
我数到十 你会消失吗 艾拉?
Don’t you dare talk to Ira the way I do. Knock it off!
你再敢跟艾拉这么说试试看 打他们!
Ow! That’s my eye. Run! Come on.
嗷! 那是眼睛啊 跑!快跑
Look out! Run.
小心 跑!
Oh, Carol. I’m sorry.
哦 卡洛 不好意思
Ow!
嗷!
What happened Ha-ha-ha. Somebody step on your head?
哈哈 怎么了 有人踩你头了吗?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛啊?
What? Don’t step on my head.
怎么了? 别踩我的头
What do you mean? It’s a war. Douglas just did it.
什么嘛 咱不是打仗呢吗 道格拉斯不也那么干了
Yeah, but he did it by accident, you did it on purpose.
可他不是故意的啊 你是故意的
And he didn’t step on the face part of my head.
况且他没踩我的脸啊
It was a joke.
只是开玩笑嘛
I was just joking.
我只是在开玩笑
Sure you were.
可不是吗
Like you aren’t always looking for the opportunity to step on my head.
就像是你一直等着有一天踩我脑袋一样
Because that’s what you do.
你都计划好了
Fine. Fine. You know what?
那好 既然这样
This is exactly why I don’t ever wanna
我就直说了 这就是我为什么
do anything with you anymore.
不想再和你在一块的原因
Go ahead.
来吧
Step on my head.
你也踩我的头
No, forget it.
我才不呢
I’m not gonna step on your head just to make you feel better.
我才不会踩你的头让你得意呢
Let’s go, Douglas.
道格拉斯 咱们走
Carol, I think you did the right thing.
卡洛 我觉得你做的是对的
You know, not stepping on her head.
我是说 你不踩她脑袋
Thanks, Max.
谢谢你 马♥克♥思♥
But I’m done.
我已经没事了
I don’t know why I came back here.
我也不知道自己为什么要回来
I’m glad I met you, I guess.
估计是想见见你吧
So, king, what’s going on?
陛下 现在怎么办?
This is how you rule a kingdom? Everyone fighting?
这就是你治理国家的方式? 让人人相争?
The bad guys feel bad. Hell, everyone feels bad.
让坏蛋觉得不高兴 但事实上 大家都不高兴
Yeah, I’m still sort of dizzy. My eyeballs feel loose.
我现在还眼冒金星 头晕目眩呢
Can it, Ira. Everyone’s eyeballs feel loose.
行了 艾拉 大家都一样
No.
不会的
Max’ll bring KW back.
马♥克♥思♥会把KW领回来的
He’ll keep us all together.
他会让我们团结在一起的
He has powers. He told us.
别忘了 他说过他有超能力的
Right, Max?
对吧 马♥克♥思♥?
Show us.
给我们演示演示
Uh-oh. Somebody broke the king.
哦 咱们国王陛下难道被砸傻了?
I don’t get it.
我怎么看不明白呢
Oh, wait, I do. It’s stupid.
哦 我明白了 我估计他的确是砸傻了
I think he’s done now.
他是不是演完了啊
That’s what we waited for?
你就给我们看这个吗?
Carol?
卡洛?
Hi.
嗨
Is that from the dirt clods? Yeah.
那是被土块砸伤的吗? 是的
It’s from when you had Douglas hit me.
是啊 就是你让道格拉斯砸我的那时候
I’m sorry about that.
真对不起
It’s okay.
没关系了
No one really listens to you, huh?
没有人认真听你讲话对吧
Oh, you’ve noticed.
哦 你也发现了
Yeah, I guess you’re not used to that, being a king and all.
你是国王 肯定不会有这种烦恼了
I really messed this place up.
可是你看我把这里弄得啊
You’re not really a king, huh?
其实你没当过国王对吧
You’re just regular.
你只是普通人
I knew it.
我就知道
I don’t even know if there is such a thing…
我都没听说过这世上…
…as a king who can do all the things you said.
…真的会有你说的那种无所不能的国王
Look, I don’t care.
但我不介意的
Just don’t ever let Carol find out.
就是千万别让卡洛发现了
He’s a terrible king.
他不是个好国王
Where is he from?
他从哪儿来?
Where does he go?
要到哪儿去?
Why isn’t he helping us?
为什么他不帮我们?
I wanna eat them up.
我要把他们统统吃掉
Hey, Max…
嗨 马♥克♥思♥…
…what’s that?
…那是什么?
Well, I was thinking we needed a place…
我是想着咱们需要一个…
…where the king is secret.
…只有国王知道的地方
Like a secret chamber for the king.
类似国王的密室一样的
Well, I don’t understand. What…?
我不明白 为什…?
Well, you know, like a small place…
呃 你知道 就是一个小小的地方…
…with a door that’s not so big.
…有个小小的门
I don’t know.
不懂
I didn’t picture it with secret doors.
我想像不出来那种密室
What if it were a big place with big secret doors?
干嘛不弄一个大点的密室安个大点的门呢?
That… That’s not really how it would be done.
那… 那就没什么用了
It’s more like… It’s like a…
大体就是… 一个大概…
About that big?
这么大吗?
Everybody get out here.
所有人都出来
Wake up.
醒醒
Everybody wake up!
都醒醒!
All right, get out here!
快点 都出来1
Ira, what is that?
艾拉 出什么事了?
Everybody, wake up. It’s Carol.
大家都醒醒 是卡洛
I knew it was gonna happen.
我就知道会有这么一天
Judy, Judy.
朱迪 朱迪
It’s all wrong. It wasn’t supposed to be like this.
咱们都错了 不应该这样的