Did you make this?
这些都是你做的?
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
It’s very good.
太赞了
We were gonna make a whole world like this, but…
我本想把整个世界都做进去的 可是…
Everyone used to come here…
他们来看过之后…
but, you know…
但 你知道吗…
You know what it feels like when all your teeth
你知道那种牙齿
are falling out really slowly…
慢慢松动的感觉…
and you don’t realize…
刚开始没什么感觉…
…and then you notice that, well, they’re really far apart?
…一直到你意识到自己的牙齿 一颗一颗脱落
And then one day…
直到某一天…
…you don’t have any teeth anymore.
…它们全都掉光
Yeah.
我明白
Well, it was like that.
我就是这种感觉
All right, put your head right here.
来 你把头伸进去
Right here.
就是这儿
All right, now watch.
好了 现在看着啊
Wow. I wish I could live in there.
哇哦 我真想住在这里
Yeah.
是啊
It was gonna be a place where only the things you wanted to have happen…
这里会成为我们的世外桃源…
…would happen.
…祥和美好
Yeah.
没错
I guess if that’s not gonna happen,
不过我觉得不一定会实现
I’ll just probably end up eating my feet off.
要是实现了我简直是在做梦
Carol, we can totally build a place like that.
卡洛 我们完全可以建一个这样的地方
Really? We’re gonna start with the perfect fort.
真的吗? 咱们可以先建一个完美的堡垒
And then we’re gonna build the city around it…
然后以它为基础建造城池…
…because we’ve gotta be realistic.
…咱们必须得脚踏实地的
I mean, we need to start with the perfect fort…
所以一定要有个完美的堡垒…
…then we’ll build the underground complex…
…然后在咱们再建一个地下通道…
…that’s gonna tie everything together.
…通向各个地方
I like your brain, Max.
马♥克♥思♥ 你真聪明
Hey! I’m not gonna eat my feet off anymore.
嗨 我的梦想要成真啦
Well, why? Max is gonna build a fortress.
为什么啊? 马♥克♥思♥要建一个城♥堡♥
Yeah, it’s gonna be as tall as 12 of you and six of me.
是啊 估计有12个你加上6个我那么高
And only we can get in. We can have an ice cream parlor.
只有我们能进入 咱们可以建个冰淇淋商店
A swimming pool with a bottom that’s a trampoline.
一个蹦蹦床底的游泳池
Hey, where were you? We were just here.
嗨 你们跑哪儿去了? 我们刚刚还在一起
And anyone who gets in that we don’t want
要是咱们不喜欢的人进来
there will get their brains cut out.
就把他们的头砍下来
The building will do it automatically.
城♥堡♥会自动做这些
How’s it know which brains to cut?
那它怎么知道谁的脑袋该砍啊?
Okay, so there will be a tree, but it’s a fake tree with a tunnel.
咱们在这儿放一棵树 看上去是树其实是个隧♥道♥
So anyways, it’s not a tree, it’s a tunnel.
反正 这不是棵树 是个隧♥道♥
And it’ll lead you into the fort through a compartment.
通向整个堡垒
Ira, do you wanna be in charge of the tunnels because you make great holes?
艾拉 你那么擅长挖洞 就由你来负责隧♥道♥吧
Wow. Wow.
哇哦 哇哦
I don’t want my brains cut out.
我可不想被砍头诶
This fort is already making me happy.
修个城♥堡♥都够让我开心的了
Does anybody ever hear me?
怎么没人理我呢?
We’ll take care of each other, and we’ll all sleep together in a real pile.
我们互相帮助互相照顾 每天都叠高高睡觉
What do you think? I don’t think anything like this…
你们觉得怎样? 我从没…
…ever works, really. If it did…
从没想过这种事 真的
I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know anything.
我不知道 不知道 啥都不知道
But I do like sleeping in a real pile. Carol…
不过我喜欢叠高高睡觉 卡洛…
…will you be in charge of building it?
…你愿意来负责修缮工程吗?
Oh. Uh…
哦 呃…
You should definitely be in charge. You’re the only one who can pull it off.
你绝对会胜任的 只有你能行啊
Yeah, well, you’re right, but…
这倒是 不过…
KW, don’t you think that Carol should build it?
KW 你觉得卡洛如何?
Yeah. He’s the only one who can.
是啊 只有他能行
I’ll build it if he doesn’t wanna.
要是他不干 我来建
Wow.
哇哦
You really wanna do this?
你真的想吗?
Oh, yeah. I think it’s a perfect idea.
是的 我觉得这主意棒极了
Well, all right. If you wanna do it…
那么 既然你想要修城♥堡♥…
…and you want me…
…并委我以大任…
…I’d be honored.
…我真是荣幸之至
Judy, you would have been good too. Yeah.
朱迪 其实你也行的 我知道
We’ll put the doorway over here. And your room’ll be here.
把大门建在这儿 这里是你的房♥间
Just a little more that way. A little more. Yeah, right there.
再往那边一点 对对 就是那儿
Yeah!
太好啦!
How about here You like it here? We have to mark there…
这里怎么样? 咱们得做个标记…
…one mark there, and then we can have the other mark over there.
…那边也标记一下 那边也标一下
Yeah. A little more this way.
再往那边靠一靠
Oh, that’s five, Carol.
哦 五个这么长了 卡洛
Seven Douglases across, we’ll have the other mark.
量7个道格拉斯那么长 然后就做标记
What have you been eating? Rocks.
你这都吃什么了啊? 石头啊
Rocks. What did I tell you about eating rocks?
石头 我说没说过你要再吃石头会有什么下场?
That’s six. You’re getting a little paunch.
六个 你会胃胀的
Hey, KW. Hey, king.
嗨 KW 嗨 陛下
How about here? We need seven Douglases.
这儿如何? 必须得是7个道格拉斯那么长
No more and no less.
分毫都不能差
Seven chubby Douglases. Hey, Carol.
7个肥格拉斯 嗨 卡洛
It’s gonna be part castle, part fort, part mountain and part ship.
要通向城♥堡♥ 堡垒 山丘和海港
We’ll have a laboratory where we can build robots to do stuff for us…
我们建个实验室来研制机器人为我们做事…
…our own detective agency…
…再建个侦探事务所…
…and our own language.
…还要创造我们自己的语言
And we’ll make a machine that can take our legs off…
我们还应该创造一个可以代步的机器…
…and that way, we can float.
…这样我们就能飞起来了
All right, Carol!
太好了 卡洛!
You smiled.
你笑了
You can’t deny that this was a good idea.
你没法说这主意不好
I didn’t deny it.
我又没说不好
I believe part of that idea was mine.
这主意里还有一部分是我的主意呢
What part?
哪部分啊?
The part where I said, “Yeah, good idea.”
就是我说”好主意”的那部分呗
I got it.
我抓住了
Got it.
抓紧了
Judith, that tickles. Ha-ha.
朱迪斯 痒死啦 哈哈
I like the tunnel, Ira.
我喜欢这隧♥道♥ 艾拉
Oh. Impressive.
哦 非常好
Why, thank you, king.
谢谢你夸奖 陛下
Great beams, Douglas. Strong.
这梁子真结实 道格拉斯
Thanks. Just the standard beams I always do.
谢啦 我一直都用上好的梁子
Psst. Psst.
呲-呲-
What were you doing with Carol just now?
你刚刚和卡洛干嘛去了?
Just talking.
就聊聊天呗
Oh, a secret, huh?
这么神秘啊?
Let me ask you something. How does it work around here?
我想问问你 要是建成了以后你预备怎么办?
Are we all the same or are some of us better than others or…?
是人人均等还是分等级制度啊…?
You like to play favorites, huh, king? Ow.
你是不是偏向他啊 陛下? 嗷
No, I like all you guys equally.
不 我想要大家都平等
Don’t give me that. I can see how it is.
少动嘴皮子了 我看得出怎么回事
The king has favorites. That’s really cute.
国王要有宠信的人嘛 这很正常
Ow! Stop! Do you have a favorite color?
嗷! 别弄了! 你喜欢什么颜色?
Hey, can I be your favorite color?
嗨 我能不能当你最爱的颜色啊?
You know what?
知道吗?
You can’t do that back to me.
你不能这么对我
If we’re upset, your job is not to get upset back at us.
如果我不爽 你就应该让我们远离不爽
Our job is to be upset.
只有我们能耍小性子
If I get mad and wanna eat you,
如果我生气了 想要吃掉你
“Oh, okay. You can eat me.
那你应该说”那好吧 你来吃我吧
I love you. Whatever makes you happy, Judith.”
“我爱着你们 只要你们开心什么都行 朱迪斯”
That’s what you’re supposed to do!
这才是你该做的!
Come on, Max, let’s go get those sticks.
来 马♥克♥思♥ 咱们去捡树枝
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
I hope you heard me, king.
你明白我说的了吧 陛下
Ow! Yeah, he heard you, Judith.
嗷! 他听到了 朱迪斯
Everyone always hears you.
你说话 大家都得听着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!